AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 am

At first she had been not willing to listen to anything he had to say for himself but for a fracture of a few minutes after he embraced her, she fell to pieces, crying and resting her head on him lightly. Looking at him for a moment before the sadness fell away leaving only her annoyance, looking at him and realizing what he was doing she pulled herself away from him grasp. Bakura was at it again; making her fall for his kindness, making her wish to be anywhere but in his embrace and wishing to always not have anything else on her mind.

"Hey! You're doing it again, with your charms and your, your gaze that bears into my soul and... And..." she stopped, looking right into his eyes and realizing exactly what he had said to her. "And you know what, you actually said that in such a way that, I believed you just then," she whispered.

Tara heard the elevator door sliding open. "Everything will be okay Alice," she said reasurringly, getitng out the elevator.

"I won't let the dark half of Marik get at you Alice," Yami Yugi said, nodding at what Tara just said to them both.

"Hopefully Marik is going to try and hold him off. You saw it yourself Yugi, while Alice is around, Marik was doing everything he could as to hold him off," Tara exclaimed, smiling.

Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 282

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:17 am

Bakura had felt as Mesta was crying and her head resting on him, trying to comfort her. But then he felt as she had pulled away, hearing what she said. "That was the truth. I would never lie to you. When I lost you back then centuries ago, I realized just how much I...I loved you.." Bakura had then said back to Mesta, looking down a bit at having finally told her that he loves her. Alice had heard Yugi and Tara, nodding back. "Alright, and thanks" she said back to them, smiling as she followed them out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:35 am

Mesta couldn't tell if that was really the Bakura she knew back in the past or if it was Bakura's host; she just wasn't used to anyone telling her that, the lats time she ever had anyone say that was when, never. It felt weird to hear it and she still didn't forgive him that easily but hearing him saying that had literally taken away all her annoyance. All that was left was the hatred towards Marik, he was the reason why she had gotten hurt, thanks to Bakura telling her that is.

"I know it was and back then I was taken by surprise at your sudden actions. You just turned up behind my father from out of nowhere, I didn't even see you coming. I think my father had been remotely surprised too and... I already know that though," Yami Meranda responded, smiling a little but was still slightly upset.

Yami Yugi went out the door to the museum but Ishizu had been there looking like she had been awaiting for their return. "It's not a problem Alice, if Marik's alter dark ego starts up again, we will make sure to help you out," he exclaimed, turning to Tara.

"Yugi is right Alice. We shall come to your aide if it happens again," Tara said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Bakura was hearing Mesta, surprised that she knew as he smiled. "I guess it shouldn't be so surprising that you know, since it is you after all. How are you healing up though?" he then said back to her, concerned and glad that she has somewhat forgiven him. Now he just needs to get back at Marik and the Pharaoh for what they did to her. Alice was hearing Yami Yugi and Tara as she nodded back, smiling. "Thanks you guys." she said back to them, glad when she had noticed Ishizu too. Alice hoped that she would get to see Marik again soon.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 am

Mesta chuckled at what he said. "Well, after all this time of me not going away from you when ever you are around. It's a litlte obvious that I knew before now Bakura. And, all is fine except my wrist that is left with a scar..." she paused, eyeing the red area in uttered silence, being injured only reminded her that she wasn't entirely invincible; she hated that feeling a lot, but that was the way of the world.

"That sacred spot I made can only do so much for me," Mesta said, entering into her home and going through to the lounge.

"Anyone up for going to get something to eat?" Tara asked, eyeing Alice and Yami Yugi.

Ishizu smiled and decided to join them. "As I'm not doing anything much, I may join you three, but first I shall be going to go check up on my brother," she said, turning to go to the elevator but only to find out that Marik was coming anyway.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Bakura had heard Mesta, chuckling and smiling from how she knew. But then he heard about the scar and seeing the red area on her wrist, not happy about that. Nobody hurts her and gets away with it in his eyes. Bakura had heard Mesta, nodding back as he was following her into her home and the lounge. "Nice house." he then said back to Mesta as he smiled. Alice had heard Tara, nodding back. "Yeah, I am." she said back, smiling. Then she was hearing Ishizu, surprised to see Marik coming. "Marik! Are you okay??" Alice said as she had gone over to him, hoping that he is alright.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am

(what the----? I thought I already replied... Awake Shock OMG, I'm so sorry for not doing so, I must have doozed off that other day ago before I pressed send! )

"Glad you think so. Anyway, there, there is something I have been wanting to tell you, something to do with what I gave up when dad imprisoned me here Bakura," Yami Meranda said, trying to pick her words carefully.

Marik nodded. "I'm fine Alice, I'm so sorry for what happened," he replied, eyeing her to see if she was okay.

"He, I, didn't hurt you, did he?" Marik asked, concern showing in his eyes.

Tara giggled and smiled. "It's okay Marik, you haven't hurt Alice. She's alright, we're alright. Just stop worrying," she said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am

(It's alright)

Bakura was surprised, hearing that Mesta wanted to tell her something that had to do with what she gave up. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" he said back to her, wondering and a little worried. Alice smiled, happy to see and hear that Marik is okay and back to himself. She had heard his question, shaking her head no as she heard Tara. "Yeah, I'm fine. But i'm so glad that you are okay." Alice had then said back to Marik, smiling. She never wants to see him like that, as his Yami again.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 am

Yami Meranda braced herself, knowing that the truth to why she was sadistic and uncaring towards her foes were now coming to be out in the open. She had never told anyone why, not yet and it's been a dark secret of her's to keep to herself. Ever since her father trapped her in that realm it always stayed in her mind, she never told anything or anyone of what she had done. What she forced her own father to do to her even though he never had wanted to.

"You know what happened in the past when I got imprisoned in that realm Bakura, so I'll skip that part and cut to the chase. I had paused after telling you those parts, the reason being is because I knew you would worry for what I had done. I forced my father to take something from me, only, he put it into something~" Yami Meranda paused, wondering just how much she could tell him. "I, I hit him until I took a bit of my soul from me. Once losing my sister and thinking that I had lost you, I fell apart. Losing my sister was like losing my heart. Desakmon told me when he came to visit me another time, that, you had been lost to the fire of our own village. Said to me, when he pushed you out the way, the fire took you," she said softly, the emotion almost unbearable as it hurt her to even show actual care for him.

Marik could see it in her eyes that she didn't wish to see him as that dark side again. He sighed. "Alice, I cannot always promise you that I can hold him off. If I ever look in real pain in the head and I tell you to run, run from now on..." he paused, barely able to not cry. "I, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he hurt you terribly," he said, seeing his sister was actually smiling.

Ishizu nodded and agreed with Marik. "My brother is right Alice, he won't be able to manage his darker half all the while. At some point, Yami Marik will come back and when he does, he will have his attentions focused merely on you and whoever was to pay for putting a stop to him. Meaning, Tara and whoever else such as Yugi shall pay the price," she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Bakura was wondering what it was that Mesta wanted to tell him. He then was listening to her, shocked to hear that she had her father take her soul and put it into something. The only thing he could think of is that it was put into her staff, the crystal. Then Bakura heard as she had hurt so much and that apparently she thought he died in the fire because of Desakmon. Bakura shook his head as he went and hugged her. "I am sorry that I have worried you so much. I would have never let that fire take me, watching as it took my friends and family away instead because of the Pharaoh. Was it the staff, the crystal that your soul was put into?" Bakura had then said back to Mesta, still remembering that day. He had already lost Mesta, and then when he lost his family and friends he had lost it and wanted revenge. Alice was hearing Marik tell her that if he is in pain and saying for her to run, she should run. "Okay" she said back to him, nodding even though she knew that it would be hard for her. But then Alice had heard Ishizu, shocked that Yami Marik would go after Tara and Yugi as well as her too. "I know, but I worry about you and not getting you back again if he takes over." Alice said back to Marik, so worried about him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Yami Meranda glanced at her staff's crystal, at the scarab beetle, the scarab beetle had once been a real scarab beetle. "Indeed you are right Bakura. Father used a real scarab beetle along with a curse to take it from me, that scarab beetle is resting just below the staff's crystal. He had been crafty enough to do it, I had forced him to, you know how much he hates being hit. Once I had hit him, that was it, all it had taken was two hits to the eyes to make him agree to doing it," she exclaimed, remembering it all and shivering from it's memories.

Hearing what he said she looked at him. "I know. Father had tricked me, he made me lost it too. The reason why he's seeming to be appearing time to time is because he wants to finish me off now. Desakmon knows what will happen once I forfil my goals Bakura, he is attempting to stop me. Wants only one thing, all that I possess in my staff so he can rule over the Pharaoh and most importantly the rest of the dark spirits, including yourself~" she paused, laughing quietly. "What he hadn't suspected however, is that I became one too. He had no idea I took that one thing as an escape. You know why? Father thought I was too weak to even do such a thing," she said, smirking.

Ishizu smiled sadly at Alice. "My brother will be able to take what that evil half of himself throws at him, Alice, don't you worry about not seeing him like this again. Yami Marik might have a tight hold, but it is not enough to keep a pure spirit from taking over~" Tara cut Ishizu off:

"Light prevails no matter what, Alice, so like Ishizu says, don't worry," Tara continued from what Ishizu said.

"Wow Ishizu, Tara really has a strong belief in the good of things like you do," Marik said, eyeing Tara, surprised for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Bakura was hearing Mesta, very surprised that her soul was placed in the scarab beetle on her staff. Then he was hearing as Desakmon was trying to stop her in order to possess the staff to try to rule over the Pharaoh and the dark spirits such as him. He chuckled at the thought of anyone rule over him. Then Bakura heard Mesta talk about how her father thought she was too weak to become a spirit to escape. "Yeah, you are definitely very much stronger than your Father thought and he shouldn't have underestimated you. Like I would even let him try to rule over me, that will never happen. We'll just have to finish him off instead." Bakura said back to her, smirking. Alice was hearing Ishizu, nodding back and glad to hear that Marik would be alright. Then she had heard Tara and Marik, surprised too by Tara's strong belief. Then Alice realized that she needed to have a strong belief in Marik and that he would be able to handle that spirit, holding his hand as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am

"The scarab beetle was the only way my father could extract it from me. Setting it loose by one of my ears, so it goes in. It was the worst moment in my life for me but in the end of it, the bit of my soul was transferred to the crystal on the staff. It is why it had been so easy to possess Meranda, she touched the crystal before taking it from her father's belongings on the ferry, Bakura," Yami Meranda exclaimed, smiling.

Hearing what he had to say next, she chuckled. "I told myself the same thing that, he should have not underestimated me like that, that he should have not even planned on doing that to you or myself~" she paused, hearing the last of what he said. "Indeed you are right, and I think my father will return to this world some time soon. Seeing as I broke through my imprisonments hold, Desakmon will feel it happen and he will definitely not be pleased," she said, knowing Desakmon would be furious that she had done this.

"Since my sister got to be so weird, I have really had to put up a stand. Mesta was, new to me, the whole spirits are real took me by surprise at first when meeting her. I knew in that moment that what is said about the forces of good and bad had been true, I had always believed in spirits but Meranda believed it much more than what I ever did. Dark ones are the worst types there are, they are as bad as coming across a poltergeist," Tara exclaimed, looking from Pheonix to Ishizu, then from Ishizu to Marik.

Marik smiled slightly. "Nothing is going to stop me from coming back to you guys," he said, looking at Alice once feeling that she had held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 am

Bakura had heard Mesta, shivering from hearing about the beetle go in her ear to take her soul, disgusted by that and wanting to kill him. He heard her, nodding back and agreeing about their hosts being easy to possess. Bakura nodded back to her, thinking. "That sounds horrible what he did to you. I understand about hosts being easy to possess, for it had been the same way with Ryou. Yeah, and we will definitely beat both your father and Desakmon, to show them what we can really do at full strength." Bakura then said back to Mesta, smirking. Alice had heard Tara, nodding back and agreeing with her. She remembered her duel with Yugi and Mesta, shivering. But then Alice heard Marik, smiling and glad to have him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 am

"He's the same guy, my father is Desakmon so why say /my father and Desakmon/ ?" Yami Meranda asked, rolling her eyes and thinking how Bakura really could be silly at times.

"I forced him to do it to me Bakura. It's not like he had much of a choice, he had been too annoyed with me for hitting him to think straight... And, oh indeed we shall, but until he shows himself around here, I say lets do a bit of a smash and bash dueling with some mortals for the time being," she had then said, smirking back.

Yami Yugi thought that they'd be hungry and decided to ask if they wanted anything. "The cafe isn't far from here, does anyone want anything?" he asked, but then asked, "or are you all okay till we get to the game shop?"

Tara shrugged. "I don't really mind. We can go to the cafe or hold out until getting to your place really. I'm not actually that hungry to be honest," she said, looking at Alice.

Ishizu smiled. "I will be okay Yugi, but thank you for the offer. I am going home in a little while anyway," she said, looking at her brother to see what he'll say.

Marik smiled and shrugged. "Hey, anything is fine by me. I'll wait until we get to the game shop Yugi," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:02 am

Bakura had heard Mesta, surprised and feeling stupid for thinking that Desakmon was separate from her father. "Sorry, it's been thousands of years since I last saw or heard of him that I forgot that was his name. I was too consumed with revenge to remember something as little as his name." Bakura then said back to her. Then he listened, hearing her talk about dueling some mortals in the mean time as he smiled. "That sounds very good right now. Shall we go now or wait until later?" Bakura had then asked Mesta, wondering if she was healed enough. Alice had heard Yugi ask if they were hungry, thinking. "Yeah, I'll be fine until we get to the game shop too." she then said back to him, hearing Tara, Ishizu, and Marik.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am

Yami Meranda nodded. "We can, but I may be slowing us both down for now Bakura. If you can, you can go. Take this so you can return," she exclaimed, taking the middle gem of her tiara off. "It's the only gem from my tiara that can be accessed to teleport to here, I personally put a spell on it so if my staff got broke for a long time. I could still use this."

Yami Yugi nodded. "That's actually good, I was going to go see why Weevil is following us," he said, looking off to his right to prove his point.

Weevil was standing behind a tree but his jacket was blowing in the wind and Yami Yugi had caught sight of it. Seeing as Tara was fast she ran towards him and grabbed Weevil by the right arm before he could ran away. She had came up from the other side of the tree so he hadn't noticed her coming. Weevil cursed as he got forced to go over to them.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Bakura had heard Mesta, surprised and nodding back. Then he saw the gem as he took it, hearing what she had said. "That's good, having something like this in case. Alright, I'll return later then. See you Mesta." Bakura had then said back to her, smiling and waving goodbye before he had teleported out of there. Once he saw that he was back on the roof, then he headed out of the building to go find some unlucky kids to duel. Alice had heard Yami Yugi, very surprised and confused. So she then looked to where he was looking at, seeing that boy from before, Weevil again behind a tree. Alice was surprised at how Tara got over to him quickly, watching as her and Yami Yugi forced the boy to walk over. Was he doing over there anyways? Was he spying and listening in on their conversations?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 am

While Bakura was gone Yami Meranda decided it be best to get some dinner cooked for herself but she did something for him all the same. Leaving his in the microwave for when he got back, taking her dinner into the lounge to have for now. She hadn't eaten for two days straight and was feeling a little on the dizzy side, after getting injured earlier on the best thing she could do was cook up a small dinner. She thought of the good old times back in the past, during the time when things was much simpler. Some gentle music turned on automatically once she entered the lounge.

"Where you spying on us Weevil?" Yami yugi asked.

"No," Weevil replied, glaring at him.

"He's lying Yugi. I say we should dunk him into a lake," Joey retorted, grinning at Weevil.

"Give him time to explain himself Joey," Yami Yugi said.

"All right, all right already. Hee-hee-hee, I had been spying, listening to what you lot were talking about~" Weevil trailed off, remembering what had been said. "So there is some new evil lurking in this city? Got you all stirred up hasn't it Yugi?" he asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am

Bakura had left the Kaiba building as he wandered around town. He had been thinking of Mesta, knowing that he has to defeat Desakmon to help her and himself. Then some punk kids tried to duel him, but he had gotten the upper hand out of them, winning the duel and sending their souls to the Shadow Realm. He walked away, noticing a flower shop and deciding to get her some with how hard this all has been for her. Alice was very surprised, hearing Joey talk about dunking Weevil in the lake. But then she had heard Weevil, wondering why he is so happy about new evil lurking in the city. "Of course we're a little stirred up. It could become very bad for all of us, including you. So you shouldn't be happy about it." Alice had then said back to Weevil, thinking.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 am

Tara had decided to go to the floristry shop seeing as the whole situation with Weevil always irritates her into thinking of the one bug she fears, wasps. Going into her flower shop from the back entrance that was the workers entrance and exit, she soon got to work with tidying up and got out the bucket of water with the mob. Hearing the overhanging doorbell on the shop door she soon stopped her cleaning, her pendant had started to glow. Looking up she spotted him, Bakura had came in.

'Wait a minute, I put a warding spell to ward off evil spirits on the entrance. I'm sure I did...' she thought in alarm.

Yami Yugi glared at Weevil. "Unless there's something in it for him Alice," he said, looking back at Weevil.

"Hehehehe, you're quite correct about that Yugi. She gave me a deal. So long as I don't involve myself in her plans for you and your friends, she will keep away from me. I had a chance and I took it," Weevil exclaimed, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Bakura had entered the flower shop, looking around at all the different flowers. He wondered what she would like, thinking. But then he was surprised and very annoyed, seeing Tara here. Not her again, her magic is what hurt Mesta. Bakura glared before continuing to look for suitable flowers. Alice was hearing Yugi and then Weevil, shocked. So he's a spy for Yami Meranda in exchange for not getting involved and not having her near him. "So you're willing to let her try to rule the world and destroy humankind just so you can be safe. You should be ashamed of yourself." Alice had then said back to Weevil, mad that he would be so selfish.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 am

Like the shop owner Tara should be, she still had a job to uphold. She sighed and went over to Bakura, clenching her teeth for a moment with her mouth closed; not wanting to help him, or even ask but she had to. It was part of the job description. Bakura was an arch enemy but still within this shop, a customer all the same, she hated it, hated that she had to serve him.

"May. I. Help. You, sir?" Tara asked, hating every minute of it but was doing her best not to laugh. An evil spirit? Buying flowers? Now Tara had seen it all.

Weevil stared wide-eyed at them. "It was the only way to keep her from killing me. You would have done the same if you had a choice between death or staying alive," he exclaimed, glaring.

"Not exactly as to be treated like a sidekick, we wouldn't," Joey retorted back at Weevil.

"Hehehehe, or, you are too cowardly to admit that you are just too chicken to face her wrath like I had done," Weevil said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Bakura had been looking at all the flowers, thinking about what Mesta would like. Then he was surprised, hearing Tara and seeing that she was uncomfortable being so friendly with him. He never thought that a goody two-shoes like her would be working in a flower shop. "Yes, you can. I'm looking for flowers to give to someone, something that represents an eternity's worth of love." Bakura said back to Tara as he smirked, still looking. Alice was hearing Weevil, very surprised. Would she be able to face Yami Meranda's wrath? During the duel, she had almost given up if Marik had not controlled her. But without any help, could she even face someone like that? Alice shivered, now feeling scared and like she was a coward.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 am

Tara thought to herself for a moment. "Hmm, that is a toughie sir. Hmm~" pausing to look around the shop but then smirks at him. "Hang on for a moment while I go out back," she said, turning on her heels and heading out to the back stock room where she was keeping the specials. "Here we go," she said, revealing a strange looking four different coloured roses. One was purple, another was black, third one was blood red and lastly followed by a midnight blue.

"Will these do?" Tara asked, showing him them.

"If there is ever a confrontation with Mesta, I think I should be there by your side," Marik offered, seriousness showing in his eyes.

"You're right Marik for once you are right. If Mesta is to show her face again for a rematch. It is not going to be as smooth going as the last," Tara exclaimed, realizing that she was right.

Ishizu nodded. "Dueling for Mesta is just as sleek as it is for my brother's darker half, Alice if she shows up again. She will call upon her realm and the shadow realm but it will mean dueling in her realm. In the realm itself," she said, trying to warn them of the danger that may come.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next