AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Empty
PostSubject: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:40 am

I'd like to thank Hatter for the use of her lovely gifs and for bringing this fic to my attention~

Quote :
Here's for all of the Cap's favorite dames~ ;)

lol this was Two pages on Word, I'm in for a treat.
Quote :

“I don’t think he likes me.”

“I don’t like you.”

Hahaha, who is even talking?

Quote :
You turned to give Clint a glare as he smirked at you.

I like how Hawkeye is the go to guy for shit that doesn't concern him

Quote :
“I’m being serious here,” you said. “I try to not make myself look like an idiot in front of Steve. Yet, all my efforts go down the drain.”

Clint snorted while he continued to check his arrows. “Maybe Cap’s the type of guy that doesn’t want any attention from the women. He’s from the forties. Guys were different back then, and from what I’ve heard he had something going on with a…broad.”

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Original1-3
This is news to me
/shot

Quote :
He paused momentarily to shake his head, and went back to screwing on the tips to his arrows. It seemed as though Clint didn’t like the old terminology that was used in the previous decades.

You sighed and said, “I know that.”

No really? I mean, it's not like the 40's were /that/ long ago.

I said, you said, we said, I get tired of said.

Quote :
“Miss [L.name]?” Your chair swiveled around, and you suddenly found yourself looking up at Steve Rogers. “Is it alright if I speak with you—alone?” His blue eyes flickered towards Clint, and the archer responded by gathering his equipment to get up from his seat.

This is my pet peeve, like really bad, when people put characters so out of character just so they could be used to their advantage.

Quote :
“Not a problem, Cap.”

Once Clint closed the door behind him, Steve sat down in the empty chair. His blue eyes locked with yours before he cleared his throat and offered you a shy smile. You found it odd that he suddenly wanted to speak with you. You briefly wondered if you had done anything to upset him.

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  582164_405774859488592_2041106030_n
Quote :

“You work for Mr. Stark, correct?”

You felt your smile drop. “I do.”

Everyone and their mother works for Stark in her stories, like wow way to mix it up

Quote :
Steve’s smile widened at the answer. “I was wondering if you would be willing to assist me with something I have planned,” he said. “You see, ma’am, Mr. Barton gave me the idea to trick him. However, I can’t get close enough to him to do it. Do you understand?”

This is not my beautiful fanfic, this is not my beautiful Cap.

Quote :
“Oh, I think I do. I’d be happy to help, Steve. It’s time Tony was on the receiving end.”
They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Thatssotrue_2115_1330255090
I had to re-read that twice, going from Barton to Stark really messed me up. I am tripping over this fic jeez

Quote :
The captain’s smile turned into a full out grin as he placed his hands on the armrests of the chair. His grin faltered slightly as subtle curiosity flashed behind his eyes. His lips pulled in momentarily, and he blinked once while still maintaining eye contact with you.

Because that is how people act, moving in all close and be like 'Friend?'

Quote :
You didn’t understand why he had suddenly grown quiet, and for a moment you thought for sure that he would bring up the fact that you had a crush on him.

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  311681_406736906059054_868529808_n

This is such a cliche, I feel like I've been reading the same fanfic forever and day

Quote :
“I was wondering if you would like to talk more of this over dinner tonight.” Steve raised a closed fist up to his mouth and cleared his throat. “I know of an old-fashioned diner nearby. Mr. Stark mentioned it some time ago while—”

I like how Rogers went from shy and awkward with girls to a smooth talker, it's so stupid it's funny

Quote :
“Dot’s Diner! Yeah, I go there all the time since I don’t really cook at home.”

“Would you like to go tonight?”

Ooooo gurl, never woulda seen that coming

Quote :
You took a minute to process this, and it was then you realized that his sudden shy behavior was because he was working up the courage to ask you out. You didn’t know whether or not he was serious about pulling a prank on Tony, but at the moment you didn’t give it a second thought.

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Original1-2
Do you even have to think, better yet, do /you/ even think?
Everyone has the personality of a rock

Quote :
“That’s sounds great, Steve.” Your eyes flickered away from his as you twiddled your thumbs.

Steve mistook your nervous habit as an uncomfortable gesture, and it left him to believe that you weren’t particularly fond of the idea.

Wow, floop the pig and walk out the door.

Quote :
“If you don’t feel comfortable going with me then that’s fine. I had no intention of making you feel uncomfortable.”

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Original-6

Quote :
He quickly got up from the seat and began making his way towards the door before you got up as well.

Oh shi- bail man, just bail

Quote :
“Wait!” He stopped and turned around to face you. “I don’t mind going with you. In fact, the idea sounds perfect.”

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Original-7
Quote :

A tint of red blossomed all along his cheeks and across his nose. You suddenly had a smirk on your face, and it was then that you sauntered up to Captain America and planted a kiss on his cheek. Steve withheld his breath as you patted his other cheek while grinning at his reaction.

"I’ll be waiting on your floor in Stark Hotel. You can walk me to the diner like a true gentleman.”

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  03531
This is not one of your desu guys, this is Captain Fucking America. I don't know what movies you were watching but this is not him. Your argument is invalid, shut up and good night.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 am

This is not one of your desu guys, this is Captain Fucking America.

So much win, Canned. So much win.

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  1471921684
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 am

Oh gosh, Canned, your end-rage was so beautiful!

Also, making Cap'n out like one of those desu boys is really sickening and shows Gabby's extent as a writer considering Cap'n being awkward around women as showcased in his own movie is his own little bit of charm! Get rid of that and you have... well.... that! *gestures to the Cap'n clone used in Gabby's fic*

I also find it important to note that in this journal she openly admits she doesn't like Cap'n and yet was still proud of this crap-chapter she spewed onto the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
This is not one of your desu guys, this is Captain Fucking America.

So much win, Canned. So much win.

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  1471921684

Thank you, thank you~
I aim to please through the use of profanity~!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 am

EVU- wrote:
Oh gosh, Canned, your end-rage was so beautiful!

Also, making Cap'n out like one of those desu boys is really sickening and shows Gabby's extent as a writer considering Cap'n being awkward around women as showcased in his own movie is his own little bit of charm! Get rid of that and you have... well.... that! *gestures to the Cap'n clone used in Gabby's fic*

I also find it important to note that in this journal she openly admits she doesn't like Cap'n and yet was still proud of this crap-chapter she spewed onto the internet.

Beauty is the anger that only a sixteen year old gal can have~ uvu

I am just so distraught with her writing, I don't say it a lot but wow seriously /why/
It's such a disappointment when you find these higher rated fics that give the audience what they want instead of fining the elusive fics that actually do the characters well.
I call her Cap clone, American Man.

Pfft, jeez Gabby I want to smack you in the face with a shield.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker    They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Said I could be Anything, [(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) By Gabby15cancer] So I became a Sporker
Page 1 of 1