AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Grenin10

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

So how has everyone been?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Busy as a bee, but otherwise great~
You?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Looking in on college after high school, I want to work with animals. So I'm getting information from friends who've graduated and the internet for more education on the subject. But the good news is when I turn 18, I can lend a hand at our counties wildlife reserve.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Busy as a bee, but otherwise great~
You?

Seems like it! People haven't been on all week!

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Looking in on college after high school, I want to work with animals. So I'm getting information from friends who've graduated and the internet for more education on the subject. But the good news is when I turn 18, I can lend a hand at our counties wildlife reserve.

I don't even plan on considering college until I'm about twenty four or so. High school tries to force you into it like that's you're only option and than you'll end up out in a job that you hadn't gone to school for, working in fast food.

That's why I didn't even bother with college after high school.

Be careful what you attempt to get into.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I will, seriously. Though my mom is like "you're not going to sit around on the computer all day once you get out of high school". I'm not going to be on all the time, maybe enough to hang out on here and write some more.

Maybe I can pet-sit for family members, though I need to read up on proper care for animals.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 pm

I will, seriously. Though my mom is like "you're not going to sit around on the computer all day once you get out of high school". I'm not going to be on all the time, maybe enough to hang out on here and write some more.

Maybe I can pet-sit for family members, though I need to read up on proper care for animals.

Right, it's good to have a job, even if it's part time, to make up for the hobbies you have. I pay for a lot of the stuff here at home because of my job. If it was any other way, I wouldn't be able to help my family or keep the apartment.

I'm considering doing a dog walking service. I walk around town a lot and some just aren't able to do it (lot of elderly people here) or work and don't have to time. I'm hoping that might bring something in along with my part time job.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

My brother insists that I mow lawns at our church, since the pay is really good. I don't know, I'm not lawnmower-savvy.. Though he gets payed at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Been slightly busy~

As of the moment a friend of mine told me to make a character to play D&D through Skype with for possibly later this evening.
Maybe I'll end up writing stuff for my D&D characters to warm up my writing... Since, I keep a basic summery as to what has happened. Sometimes I write journal entries of my characters. Hmmm... That's something for me to think about.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Any news on new Mods? :)
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Guys, I hate my bathtub. It's gone and got itself clogged so it won't drain. I have to literally bucket the water out of the tub just to get the water down. This is not cool. Not cool at all.

I don't even think we have the money to go about getting something to fix the drain. Sigh
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Oki. Hope everything gets better. Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 2626488226
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Oki. Hope everything gets better. Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 2626488226

I get to bucket water out of the tub every time someone takes a shower! Whoooo!

Oh well; could be worse than that. lol
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Silver Wing wrote:

I get to bucket water out of the tub every time someone takes a shower! Whoooo!

Oh well; could be worse than that. lol

Like in the olden' days~. lolz
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Everyone dance, cause Miyu's got her computer fixed~. Ah yea~. Miyu is back!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

I hope I didn't worry anybody! Like dear Oki said - I'M BACK EVERYBODY~!

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Huh__huh__huh__by_mezkalito4p-d4lej
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℓίℓίтн Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote:
I hope I didn't worry anybody! Like dear Oki said - I'M BACK EVERYBODY~!

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Huh__huh__huh__by_mezkalito4p-d4lej

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_mbjmqgLPQA1rtmurz
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_md8cr8cj9A1qfam27
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Our lovely Miyu is back~!
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 am

HiiI! Welcome back! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am

Woooo, new post rank~!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 am

Noxtis wrote:
HiiI! Welcome back! ^_^

Thank you~. Thank you~. It feels wonderful to be back. I solemnly promise to make up for lost time for you all... Pinkie Pie style!

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Mlfw851_pinkietrademarkhop
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 am

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℓίℓίтн Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote:
Noxtis wrote:
HiiI! Welcome back! ^_^

Thank you~. Thank you~. It feels wonderful to be back. I solemnly promise to make up for lost time for you all... Pinkie Pie style!

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Mlfw851_pinkietrademarkhop

It's been lonely here without you, but we're glad you're back~! *internet hug*
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am

I hate the days I only mean to close my eyes for five minutes and end up waking up a half hour late for everything.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Uh, Fang? What's your opinion on Avenger OC's who have either Stark or Rogers (because they want to be Avengers kids) for their last name?

'Cause I just saw some on quotev.. Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 3774932105
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Uh, Fang? What's your opinion on Avenger OC's who have either Stark or Rogers (because they want to be Avengers kids) for their last name?

'Cause I just saw some on quotev.. Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 3774932105

It depends on how someone goes about it. There's a right way that's believable, as Fang and I were kind of planning for 'Feel Alive', our Assassin's Creed fic. That's a kind of inevitable thing; being as the two characters end up with Altair and Malik, which children would kind of need to happen to keep the line going. It's hinted but you know it's there.

Not to say a child couldn't be born via a fan fiction with a canon character and not work. It's just typically frowned upon because these said children typically end up as Mary-Sue's or Gary-Stu's.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

It depends on how someone goes about it. There's a right way that's believable, as Fang and I were kind of planning for 'Feel Alive', our Assassin's Creed fic. That's a kind of inevitable thing; being as the two characters end up with Altair and Malik, which children would kind of need to happen to keep the line going. It's hinted but you know it's there.

Not to say a child couldn't be born via a fan fiction with a canon character and not work. It's just typically frowned upon because these said children typically end up as Mary-Sue's or Gary-Stu's.
Pretty much see answer above.

Like all things, if it's played with right I don't mind it. Thing is, most of the time it's not.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next