AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Grenin10

|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Empty
PostSubject: |DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt|   |DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 am

Name: Lexia Hunt

Ailment: Mute

Species: Human

Love Interest: Vergil

Weapon(s): ---

Appearance: CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE - |DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt| Th_Lexia (I'm thinking of re-vamping Lexia's appearance, so this image may change.)

Personality: Lexia is a modest, shy young woman who grew up living a sheltered and rather safe life. She's a cowardly type, unable to bring herself to take chances she feels she might regret later. Likewise, she worries constantly for the safety of those she cares about.

Lexia wasn't very social throughout her life and as such, has a deep interest for books, music, and anything that generally does not involve interacting with too many people.

She is self conscious of those who may or may not like her. Lexia feels if a conversation doesn't carry on too long between herself and another person, that they have no interest in her. She is often times at a loss on what to say to people or how to convey that she can not speak normally.

The fact that she is mute often times leaves her in an awkward position. She can't simply go up to someone and ask for something. Instead, she has to convey her words through a notepad. As such, some don't seem to understand her at first until she admits to being mute.

Lexia doesn't care to admit it but she doesn't like to be seen as weak or helpless knowing fully well that she is.

History: Because of her ailment, Lexia has suffered indifference toward people. Throughout her life, she's found it hard to trust people simply due to the fact that some had used her ailment to their advantage. She can't scream, so no one can hear when she's in trouble. Those who attempted to show they had power over her would do so entirely.

In the past, she had a friend throughout her school life that had stood up for her and watched out for her. She was a voice for Lexia. While there were times she disliked this kind of thing, she greatly appreciated the fact that someone would keep an eye out for her.

Her friend left once she had graduated high school to become a demon hunter. Years have passed and Lexia had not heard from her friend. Believing that she never would, she simply goes about her daily life, simply trying to make a living.

She has been noticing things, however; feeling as if she's been followed on several occasions. Lexia cannot shake the feeling and it's left her on edge. Until she can figure out who or what has been keeping a close eye on her, she remains silent, as always, waiting to see what will happen next.

-------

Rules:

1. Please give me a character sheet before we start rping. It helps me understand your characters motives and gives others something to work with rather than just running in blind and hoping that everyone will agree with your character.

2. I like darker and more realistic rps, so if I tend to turn toward a more dark theme, don't be alarmed. Darker story lines can be very interesting.

3. I rp in paragraph format and third person. I like detail that I can follow. Please, no one liners.

4. Please show me respect and I will do the same to you.

5. You play my love interest and I will play yours.

6. Keep in mind that I do work, thus, I might not be able to respond right away. Weekends are completely free, however.

----------

Open For: Group or One-on-One RPs.
Taking Part in: Fight the Good Fight
Back to top Go down

|DMC Character Sheet: Lexia Hunt|
Page 1 of 1