AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

(Inuyasha) When will the terror end?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalLDiamond
Claptrap
Claptrap

(Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Empty
PostSubject: (Inuyasha) When will the terror end?   (Inuyasha) When will the terror end? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Storyline: Naraku has a son. His name? Simple, it's Higara. He wants to take over the world but not as his father did. He is much more cunning, and can wait for long periods of time without moving or taking action. He has done so for a few years while carefully formulating his plan. A new group of heroes will have to stop him, but who?

Rules:
1: Follow the site rules (no hurdur me)
2: No words that are outside of the actual show's range. That means other swear words aside from what they say.
3: No children of the actual main characters. I find that's just being overpowered.
4: No overpowering your characters (did you not just say that me? (no I didn't -megusta face-) ok...)
5: No invincible charas, attacks, or weapons. They can be hurt, dodged, and blocked.
6: Have fun :D (Did I really need to say that? (Yes, yes I did. -pulls off sunglasses, another pairs underneath them-) holy crap...)

Ok, I'll start off I guess...

She was walking through the forest, her pale skin glimmering although no light reached her. She stared ahead as if she didn't care what she passed at all. It was beautiful though, flowers blooming despite the constant darkness and animals rushing through the branches of the pines all around her. She wore a robe made of the finest blue material anyone could ever hope to afford in this era, and her long, white hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall. She stepped into a clearing, a breeze winding the light onto her body. On her hip rested a sword in its sheath and her palm found it without effort. Her eyes flashed as the light reached them, revealing the fact that they were purple, not too common around these parts but less common for a human.

She wasn't a human, in fact, she was only half human. The other half of her held demon blood, which was the reason for the two lumps under her cloak. She looked at the blue sky.

"So the light of the sun can't penetrate the darkness of the forest either..." she muttered, the breeze hitting her again. On that breeze, she smelled a village and a demon. The demon was close to her, not near the village for the village was an old scent on the breeze. Alas, they were only two scents among many but they were the ones she had picked out.

She slowly unsheathed her sword as footsteps entered her line of hearing. They were downwind, however, and she couldn't tell who or what they belonged to. The demon edged closer, and she could feel its aura surrounding her. Her stance changed into a neutral one that could easily defend or attack when provoked, as she watched the shadows for the source of the footsteps...
Back to top Go down

(Inuyasha) When will the terror end?
Page 1 of 1