AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
First time for ecerything!First tim Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

First time for ecerything!First tim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : First time for ecerything!First tim 172

First time for ecerything!First tim Empty
PostFirst time for ecerything!First tim

My ad took me out for our Father/Daughter lunch date today, so we went to the new sushi place Koji, that just opened. Everything was pretty good and I even had my first taste of raw samon, raw Tuna, octopus, and I couldn't eat the snapper. Getting the raw fish down was kinda hard because of the texture.

So, we come home because my friend and I are supposed to go running. And on the way home I began cramping really bad, and I just pushed it off, and excuse me if this is a little gross, as gas. So I ignored it. Got home and got ready to run, and we started walking, and the cramping was getting worse. I keep feeling like it was either going to come from one end or the other because I started getting nauseas.

I had to turn back before we made any progress because of how bad it was, even having to stop and sit until the cramping subsided. So we finally make it back to the house and then that's when thinhs didn't get to pretty.

I had my very first taste of food poisoning. And a very bad sushi experience. I can't eat or nibble on anything because it just comes back up or goes right through, and my stomach hurts like a mother fucker still.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Share this post on: reddit

First time for ecerything!First tim :: Comments

Rekka Pop
Re: First time for ecerything!First tim
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm by Rekka Pop
I'm sorry to hear that! Get better soon, chicka. I bet you're going to be avoiding fish for awhile, eh?
MoonlightWonderland
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 pm by MoonlightWonderland
Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that! Get better soon, chicka. I bet you're going to be avoiding fish for awhile, eh?

I hope it will be over by the morning. Thank you, thank you, I hate being sick. Period. Not for a VERY long time! I feel bad just watching my fish swim in the tank. Lol
Rekka Pop
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 pm by Rekka Pop
ADreamingEmi wrote:

I hope it will be over by the morning. Thank you, thank you, I hate being sick. Period. Not for a VERY long time! I feel bad just watching my fish swim in the tank. Lol
Haha, I don't blame you! I once bit into a moldy piece of bread and had to spit it back up and I still frantically check my bread for mold anymore because of it! Granted it didn't make me sick but still. Mold is nasty.
MoonlightWonderland
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 pm by MoonlightWonderland
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Haha, I don't blame you! I once bit into a moldy piece of bread and had to spit it back up and I still frantically check my bread for mold anymore because of it! Granted it didn't make me sick but still. Mold is nasty.

I don't blame you! Mold is very nasty! I'm sorry you bit into that, good thing is you didn't swallow it. I hate bad food experiences! They are the worst!

First time for ecerything!First tim

Page 1 of 1