AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters

Which period of Kingdom Hearts would you all like?
Kingdom Hearts
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_lcap0%~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts II
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_lcap67%~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_lcap0%~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_lcap33%~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 196

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lubvycW3911qk681b ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lubw2iiJaa1qk681b~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqezyiWXY51qk681b

I'm back, and I haven't forgotten about this story! It's still here and will always be here as I work on it. This is just a simple reprise of everything, and my final check list for those that would like to join. The reason why I am posting this once more is to refresh the list, and to give anyone a last chance to change their love interests, and to give me a chance to organize my ideas. This is your last chance to sign up, and your last chance to change any information you would like!

DEADLINE: June 15th

A QUICK REPRISE: Obviously you all are welcome to join in on this journey through Kingdom Hearts as you become a warrior of Light or Darkness, and choose your side, to travel through the worlds and help either make a difference or cause mayhem. I will do my best in capturing the personality your character.

You are also allowed to pick a love interest of course. That is totally up to you. As a group, you all will be allowed to choose which period of Kingdom Hearts you would like the story to take place in, the one that you think would be easiest on me, or you think would provide some great opportunities to provide development for your character.

Available:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

These period's are what can be easiest on me character wise, and plot wise. Ahead are the choice of Home World's you are allowed to choose from. I am trying my very best to not overwhelm anyone. Also, I am only providing small information if you pick your Home World. The background story for your OC is totally up to you.

Space Paranoid

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 300px-Space_Paranoids_KHII

This is inside the world of Radiant Garden. Your OC is merely a computer program that lives in the same system as the Protector Tron. Though things completely change when strange creatures start appearing inside the system, and the master core sends those same creatures after you.

RESIDENTS: Tron

Twilight Town

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Twilight_Town_KHCOM

This is a world the sun is forever in a sunset gleam. Never faltering from the twilight beauty, the only way to keep track of time in Twilight Town is by the ringing of the Clock Tower each and every day. Your OC lives in this world alongside their family (if they have one). Things soon change as the creatures called Nobodies start to appear and cause havoc among the world.

RESIDENTS: Hayner, Pence, Olette, Seifer, Fuu, Rai, Vivi, and Susan

Radiant Garden

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Hollow_Bastion_KHII

This world is where individuals such as Merlin and Cloud resided, and three fairies named Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. Your OC lived life simply here until the whole world was engulfed in darkness.

RESIDENTS: Cloud, Aerith, Leon, Reno, Cid, Merlin, Scrooge, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Yuffie, Lightning, Hope, Snow, Serah, Sazh & Dajh, and Terra Morris

Halloween Town

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] HalloweenTownLogoKH2

A world revolving around the holiday of Halloween. Filled with ghouls, ghosts, and scary creatures alike. Your OC lives in the wonderful, yet frightening world of Halloween Town where creatures such as Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie reside. Delivering scares and frights on Halloween was all that mattered until the Heartless appeared, and started tipping the balance.

RESIDENTS: Jack Skellington, Sally, and other of Halloween

Disney Castle

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] DisneyCastleLogo

Serving under the King and Queen, your OC is either serving as a Knight, or Magician to help protect the King and Queen from any lingering danger. Though one day the King suddenly disappears, leaving only a letter, and suspicions begin to arise.

RESIDENTS: Queen Minnie, Daisy, Max, and Lorelei

Disney Town

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Disney_Town_World_Card

Your OC is a simple citizen living under the care and rule of the King and Queen with their other members. With festivals, parades, games, and fun, Disney Town is a friendly place filled with amusement and joy without a trace of corruption. When mysterious creatures known as Heartless appear before everyone's very eyes, fear begins to arise.

The Mysterious Tower

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Mysterious_Tower_World_Card

Serving under a powerful wizard known, your OC is an apprentice to Yen Sid serving under him and training to improve their skills and gain experience in their own field. When he senses that a force is destroying the balance of the tower itself he assigns your OC on an important task to investigate what this disturbance is.

RESIDENTS: Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, and Yen Sid

Olympus Coliseum

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Olympus_Coliseum_World_Card_KHII

Training at its best, your OC is grinding their skills to become stronger, fighting, and exercising their power level. When a mysterious trio arrive at the coliseum, and your OC's teacher Phil uses strange creatures against the group as practice, the suspicions arise as the Heartless' dark aura do not give off a satisfactory air.

RESIDENTS: Fang, Vanille, Auron, and Jecht

Please keep in mind that I am not a mind reader. If there is a world that you would like for me to add, or if I read your information, I shall add said world if it proves enough importance.

OC information:

Name:

Home World: (Just either put the name here, or if it's a world that is either made up or of any other kind - you can describe it here)

Weapon Of Choice: (A description of the weapon would be helpful or a picture)

Ability the W.O.C holds: (Does your weapon have any Positive Alignments for yourself or any Negative Defects to inflict on enemies? It can be one or the other)

Type of Weapon: (At the beginning of the game, do you remember that you had a choice of choosing between a staff, shield, or sword? This is a section of where that goes. Are you choosing the path of light to protect those around you? Are you neutral in your weapon power? Or are you embracing the power of Darkness? Did your dreams take you to the Stations of Awakening or did your weapon appear before you?)

Strongest in: (What are you most strongest in? Magic? Strength? You name it. Be sure to even out both your strengths and flaws)

Weakest in: (What are you most vulnerable to? Be sure to even out both your strengths and flaws)

Closest to: (If on your world you were close to someone, who were they? You may choose up to two individuals)

Background:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Appearance and attire:

Special Move: (What's your special move if you have one? And if so, what is it like? Please be detailed in order for me to capture the essence of the attack)

Love Interest: (You know what this means. For a list of Love Interests please read below for more information. Please choose ONE Love Interest. I don't want to write about any love triangle's or two-way love. I had an issue regarding this situation with a certain individual, and I don't want to go through it again. It's distasteful)

PLEASE NO MARY SUES/GARY STUES.

QN: This is a LI list for both genders.

Sora [Claimed By: Miyu]

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mm8vj6qyza1qz4rgp

-- Riku

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mkfriewKwQ1qz4rgp

-- Kairi

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] BKn7718

-- Namine

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Namine_warplanes18

-- Roxas

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] ThroxasXbygomennasai

-- Xion

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mnn3j7WMny1qz4rgp

-- Larxene

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mfxv7824Li1rpwyrp

Demyx [CLAIMED BY: Lost Spirit]

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mlzs5bDpyt1qz4rgp

-- Ventus

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mm5g2aMbcC1qz4rgp

-- Terra

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Happybutter-kh0071

-- Aqua

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_inline_mm5ftfysJS1qz4rgp

-- Lea/Axel

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lr4qucwiRm1qk681b

-- Zexion/Ienzo

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lr4rrnHz5D1qk681b

-- Luxord

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lubvrrnYHn1qk681b

-- Vanitas

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lrcjig0Ioh1qlqfrk

-- Cloud Strife

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq6uwhpVE41qk681b

-- Squall/Leon

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lweyld7dnp1r0ej7t

Auron [CLAIMED BY: Fang]

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_m0dcs5BZAl1r2ldx4

-- Isa/Saix

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lr4rbwfSja1qk681b

-- Zack Fair

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Zack-Emote-129

-- Hayner

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_luba8oPNNQ1r0ej7t

-- Olette

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lubaj2THHB1r0ej7t

Bonus LI's I considered

(QN: To avoid any confusion, these interests are still up for takers. I just considered them, or deemed some worthy enough to contribute to the story unlike others who will be listed here that are already contributing to Kingdom Hearts)

Reno [CLAIMED BY: Oki]

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq6wmlu0Wn1qk681b

-- Vincent Valentine

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq7axq0v3p1qk681b

-- Older!Denzel

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqlx6bpYV11qmyywl

-- Yuffie Kisaragi

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqm9tjXdh91qk681b

-- Aerith Gainsborough

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqx6sscmwo1qk681b

-- Cid Highwind

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lr8077eji41qlqfrk

-- Tifa Lockheart

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lrw9bmKaEv1qk681b

-- Selphie Tilmitt

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqcncqMduT1qk681b

-- Rikku

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lqwr24MXkJ1qk681b

-- Yuna

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lr6nd9B0Dc1qmyywl

-- Paine

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 6-10

-- Jecht

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lrp8stMSub1qk681b

-- Lightning Farron

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq8pmbdxwM1qk681b

-- Hope Estheim

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_m0dc017WGS1r2ldx4

-- Oerba Yun Fang

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq7pd1kxfu1qk681b

-- Oerba Dia Vanille

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_lq7lahx2za1qk681b

-- Noel Kreiss

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Tumblr_m0da5dTDLG1r2ldx4

I will add more if you mention one or provide a love interest that is not listed up there. When an interest is claimed, I will put the name of the user who already claimed said character. A list of users who are also a part of the story I will put up here in due time. The deadline is set, so I will be closing signings when after the day is over. Also, I will be adding BONUS worlds depending on the plot you all as a group have decided to take. For now, I will be putting up a poll.

Also, when a character is claimed as a love interest, I will be placing the username of the user who had claimed said character of the love interest. This is to keep track for future reference, and to inform of who's taken and who isn't. It's first come, first serve!

I hope you can at least consider signing up!

IMPORTANT: I will save OC information from the old post! So if you would like to use your old OC information I will send it to you via PM and you can post it here, and you can make any changes you would like to.

---------------------------------------

PROFILES APPROVED:

Mad Hatter's Passion
Lost Spirit
Bird Guy

Last edited by Twilight Sunset on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 509

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Name: Alyss

Home World: -- (haven't decided yet)

Weapon Of Choice: Rifle(s)

Ability the WOC holds: N/A

Type of Weapon: Sword

Strongest in: Strategy, Surveillance/Recon

Weakest in: Defense, Magic

Closest to: N/A

Background: Her life was marked by poverty and it was so that she filled her time with training and bettering herself, never satisfied with her limits and abilities. She prefers to travel and so in her young adult life she has adopted a rather vagabond way of life traveling from place to place without warning and without laying down any roots.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: roughly 112-118 lbs.

Personality: Once having a short temper Alyss has long since managed to reign it under control with training and self-discipline. A bit of a perfectionist Alyss is particularly hard on herself and won't accept failure or excuses. She is a highly stubborn and determined individual who won't let her mind be changed for anything once it's been made. She has a history of being rather disillusioned with the world and has a hard time making a connection to others, often finding preference with being on her own. Alyss also has a hard time dealing with routines; she wants and prefers risky occupations and anything that doesn't get stuck in a set routine for long periods of time otherwise she grows bored and loses interest entirely. Because of this Alyss has a difficult time with living in the real world and often finds herself in some amount of trouble.

Looks and attire: ---- (will be retconned)

Special Move: N/A

Love Interest: Auron
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Poyomon
PokéPartner : ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 280

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 pm

I had the feeling my character was a bit sue-ish before, so I redid her information~. Nod

Name: Lorelei

Home World: Disney Castle

Weapon Of Choice: A bow and arrow (similar to what is seen here)

Ability the W.O.C holds: Not yet decided

Type of Weapon: Shield

Strongest in: Magic

Weakest in: Strength

Closest to: Donald and Goofy

Background: Lorelei has always been in the castle, for as long as she remembered anyway. As a child, she loved hearing music, even stopping her chores just to listen for anything (be it from birds or an instrument). Her mother is a servant serving Queen Minnie, which gave Lorelei a chance to join in serving as an archer. She spent days practicing her aim - sometimes even at night, though that was never a smart thing for her to do - in order to get better shots when she'd really need it.

When she turned 18 not long before Mickey's disappearence from the castle, she recieved the pendant as a birthday gift from her friends and family. However, she would always stand guard at the gates of the castle, keeping an ever-vigilant eye out for the king. When neither he nor Donald and Goofy returned, she went to the queen and offered to go find them.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 121 lbs

Personality: At first, Lorelei is a very shy, timid person. She tends to stare at the ground and rarely talk, but she's very polite due to the way she was raised. It takes a little while for her to trust someone enough to really talk, normally it helps to have something in common with her.

Once she opens up a bit, she's really quite kind, and hates fighting despite being a guard. Though still a bit quiet, she won't seem so timid. Having an analytical mind, she can't help but try to remind people of every little detail, if she's not looking for them n the first place. She can be quite stubborn at times, and hates it when she sees crimes. It's difficult to make her angry, but when that does happen, she tends not to hold back and can be pretty reckless.

While her affilation has her working for the light, personally she is neutral. She believes that both darkness and light can exist together, as long as one isn't stronger than the other. Too much of either could be bad, as she thinks.

Appearance and attire: Lorelei is a rather pale when it comes to her skin tone with very dark brown eyes. Her hair has been cut so it's shorter in the back and longer in the front, just barely reacting her shoulders. She has bangs, which are normally parted to the right side of her forehead.

Generally, she wears rather simple armor. This mostly consists of grey pants, traveler's boots, a somewhat Chinese styled shirt (the sleeves reaching her elbows), and gloves. She wears a long, sleeveless coat, and a chestplate with shoulder guards connected to it. Mickey's crest is on the front of the chestplate. Lorelei also wears a belt with two pouches, as well as a violet pendant. ((I'll post a picture later today. XD))

Special Move: Not yet decided

Love Interest: Demyx
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

UPDATE:

You may now vote for which period of Kingdom Hearts you all would like the story to take place in! This poll is only open until the deadline which is June 15th! If you didn't cast your vote by then, I will still be happy to accept them between the dates of June 16th to the 18th. That is when I will start writing the first chapter of the story, and it all depends on how many of you sign up!

REMINDER: Only FOUR more days left!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Twilight Sunset wrote:
UPDATE:

You may now vote for which period of Kingdom Hearts you all would like the story to take place in! This poll is only open until the deadline which is June 15th! If you didn't cast your vote by then, I will still be happy to accept them between the dates of June 16th to the 18th. That is when I will start writing the first chapter of the story, and it all depends on how many of you sign up!

REMINDER: Only FOUR more days left!

I've been getting my character revised Miyu, I just have been super busy with work and the like! Hopefully I'll have it before the deadline!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Dreaming Ookami wrote:
I've been getting my character revised Miyu, I just have been super busy with work and the like! Hopefully I'll have it before the deadline!

I had a feeling since I know your job can take up time, Oki! Thank you though for letting me know. It is appreciated, and there isn't a need to worry about the deadline since you let me know ahead of time in the first place anyway~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Twilight Sunset wrote:
Dreaming Ookami wrote:

I had a feeling since I know your job can take up time, Oki! Thank you though for letting me know. It is appreciated~!

It's no problem! I have her new appearance but that's about it so far! I need to get cracking soon!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am

Name: Terra Morris

Home World: Radiant Garden

Weapon Of Choice: Weapon in picture below in appearance. Mostly because I can't quite describe the looks of it. >__<

Ability the W.O.C holds: Spending too much energy on magic or summons will wear on her body. Due to this, she has to limit what she is able to expend. If she uses too much magic, she will inevitably collapse.

Type of Weapon: Staff - Taken up by choice, Terra studied to help those around her as well as other worlds. Her own was wiped out, like so many others, and she did not want anyone else to suffer the same fate.

Strongest in: Magic

Weakest in: Physical Combat

Closest to: Cloud, Tifa, Cid, Merlin, Reno

Background: Her own home world taken by darkness, Terra had to learn how to fight. She had taken to learning from Merlin, wanting to learn about magic. From there, she expanded her knowledge, learned how to summon creatures to aid her friends.

Terra wanted to help others, getting close to those who had lost their worlds as well. She believe that, in time, the world's will return to peace once again. If she can aid in that dream, she will, even if her own weakness would put her off the battle field.

Height: 5"6'

Weight: 155

Personality: Terra comes off quite somber and quiet when first meeting someone. As she learns more about them, she is able to open up a little more. She loves to laugh and make others laugh in turn. She believes that if she can share some joy with others, they will be able to do the same in the long run as well.

While she likes to have fun, joking and laughing with others, she can become serious when the situation calls for it. She tends to slip into long bouts of withdrawn attitudes, focusing on studying and learning.

When stressed, she can break easily, whether that be sorrow or anger. If pushed too far, her anger can be thrown onto someone else without meaning it. She is completely aware that she has done it in the past. While she has a hold on her temper, she can be pushed the wrong way quickly.

Terra tries not to focus too much on the negative however. She tries to live lighthearted, despite what had happened to her world. If she can make a difference to one person, she's happy.

Appearance and attire: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Th_KHOC

Special Move: N/A

Love Interest: Reno
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:03 pm

LATE UPDATE:

Now that everyone has submitted, I will now be locking this topic! Those that wanted to join should have been more quicker with their profiles and such, and I even had given you extra time! Plenty, plenty of extra time. The first chapter is being written and I am also going to host another project to give me something to do along with Kingdom Hearts.

The winner for the plot poll is Kingdom Hearts II! So, we shall be proceeding with that period of that game.

Keep an eye out for the first chapter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]   ~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Member Story: Kingdom Hearts ~ [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1