AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 am

After a very, very, very, long waited arrival,  I want to introduce you all to my Niece Sophie Elizabeth. (:







_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 am

D'awwww! Baby!

Congratulations to the new born! I hope that she'll be doing well! Kiss 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 am

Twilight Owl wrote:
D'awwww! Baby!

Congratulations to the new born! I hope that she'll be doing well! Kiss 

 She is too precious! 

Thank you. (: Everything seems to be going well. ^-^ I get to see her Sunday so I am pretty excited. It feels awesome being an aunt. 

_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:27 am

ADreamingEmi wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
D'awwww! Baby!

Congratulations to the new born! I hope that she'll be doing well! Kiss 

 She is too precious! 

Thank you. (: Everything seems to be going well. ^-^ I get to see her Sunday so I am pretty excited. It feels awesome being an aunt. 

Well, I'm glad to hear all is going well for her!

Ah, it's a pretty amazing feeling, huh~? Have to resist the urge to spoil them rotten!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:31 am

Bird Guy wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
D'awwww! Baby!

Congratulations to the new born! I hope that she'll be doing well! Kiss 

 She is too precious! 

Thank you. (: Everything seems to be going well. ^-^ I get to see her Sunday so I am pretty excited. It feels awesome being an aunt. 

Well, I'm glad to hear all is going well for her!

Ah, it's a pretty amazing feeling, huh~? Have to resist the urge to spoil them rotten!

 It really is!! I have a feeling my sister isn't going to like me too much xD 

_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 am

ADreamingEmi wrote:
Bird Guy wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
D'awwww! Baby!

Congratulations to the new born! I hope that she'll be doing well! Kiss 

 She is too precious! 

Thank you. (: Everything seems to be going well. ^-^ I get to see her Sunday so I am pretty excited. It feels awesome being an aunt. 

Well, I'm glad to hear all is going well for her!

Ah, it's a pretty amazing feeling, huh~? Have to resist the urge to spoil them rotten!

 It really is!! I have a feeling my sister isn't going to like me too much xD 

Hahaha! Well, it'll be something she'll have to get used to!

Ah, regardless, super glad to hear the good news~. I'm sure you're super excited to see her as well~. It'll be a treat~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 am

Eeeeee precious little baby~! 

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! And best wishes to the little darling and her family~!

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Eeeeee precious little baby~! 

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! And best wishes to the little darling and her family~!

 She is just the cutest! (:

Thank you, I will pass on the word. ^-^

_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:45 pm

She's such a little cutie! I bet you're super excited now that she's here after so lung, huh, Em'?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

Posts : 158
Reputation : 10
Location : Sosoria

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm

D'AW~ ADORABLE baby is adorable and precious. x3

Best wishes for you and all of the family. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
She's such a little cutie! I bet you're super excited now that she's here after so lung, huh, Em'?

 Isn't she? (: I get to see here tomorrow! I am so excited. (: I was showing her picture to friends at work and was getting all teary eyed! 

_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 312
Reputation : 49
Location : Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 am

Noxtis wrote:
D'AW~ ADORABLE baby is adorable and precious. x3

Best wishes for you and all of the family. :3

Thank you so much!! (: I will pass on the message. 

She is soooo precious! I can't wait to see her!

_________________

ωнєи уσυ αяє συт тнєяє
∂σιиg ωнαт уσυ ∂σ вєѕт
уσυ αяє му вяανєѕт єνєяутнιиg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:   

Back to top Go down
 
Den family, I want to show you the newest member of my Family. (:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bonsai Family??
» Bristol Model Engineering Show
» Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?
» BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?
» Video of a family vacation to Laura sites

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: