AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Empty
PostSubject: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

My copy has came in the mail, I'm only on chapter 2 of Chris' campaign. Already has this game turned into to a clusterfuck with those zombies. Please tell me Capcom's done playing a joke on me - where are the good old zombies? Nope, I guess not. Will I take it back? Probably not, as being attached to fictional characters.

I'm playing on Normal difficulty. As far as my reaction to the story and what the hell is going on around me (lol, that prelude with Leon and Helena)...all I can say is:

Lol, it's like Army of Two meets Medal of Honor, but with zombies.

Gotta love dat Piers though. Dayyyuummmm.

Last edited by Snowy Okami on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 am

Well, about to 'teach' my brother how to play. He's got a shorter fuse than I. He's not quite 'associated' with Resident Evil as I am. Shit's about to get pretty sketchy..
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm

9/17: Ada's Campaign

Everything was going smoothly until I ran into the Carla boss battle (but this was like the first time I played Ada's campaign after I unlocked it.

So yeah, when you get toward the 'end' of chapter 4, Carla's grey-slime face pops up to block the chapter exit. It caught me by surprise, I fucking screamed so hard I scared my poor kitty cat away (the lights in my room were off / it was three in the morning DX). I was like "JESUS. I'M OUT, I'M OUT. FUCK THE GAME."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} 509

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 am

Have you played Ada's campaign co-op with anyone? It's ridiculous in that whoever gets to play Agent (the faceless man solely used for the co-op aspect) can't solve any puzzles or pick anything up that's not an item drop like ammo or herbs.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Have you played Ada's campaign co-op with anyone? It's ridiculous in that whoever gets to play Agent (the faceless man solely used for the co-op aspect) can't solve any puzzles or pick anything up that's not an item drop like ammo or herbs.
Nope, no co-op. Online, offline - I play alone. ;3; Sounds like a pretty insane co-op for a campaign.

Yeah, I finally beat Chris' campaign on Professional. I was Piers, so it wasn't as brutal as someone told me.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} 509

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Furball's A God wrote:
-so it wasn't as brutal as someone told me.
Was that really necessary to say? Like, wow, way to sound like you think you're better than someone else.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Furball's A God wrote:
-so it wasn't as brutal as someone told me.
Was that really necessary to say? Like, wow, way to sound like you think you're better than someone else.
Nah, I was kidding. I got killed so many times during one chapter.. Chapter 3 was the hardest - the chopper battle. Depressed 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

Here's a list of baddies I hate:

- Anything that flies
- Shriekers
- Whopper Supremes
- Derek C. Simmons
- J'avo when they grow spider-bodies (especially when you have to rescue the U.N. workers)
- Ogroman
- Lepotitsa
- Napad
- Ubistvo
- Armored Vehicles
- Rasklapanje (those blue dudes that regenerate)
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:06 am

Jake and Sherry's campaign was a lot less nerve-racking than the other two campaigns - well, until I got to the part with the underwater facility. Bring on the anxiety of Chris' campaign ending~.

I mean, Capcom gave me Okami, but killed Nivans off in the process. DX

Did I also mention that I stared at Leon's legs the entire time? It was the 10% in causes of my death~.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:21 am

11/14/13: Replaying Chris' campaign to look for those elusive Serpent Emblems. That's been the main reason why I've been replaying RE6, I find them all, and get to see some cool files and models. Like one I found for Piers - he's 26 years old, and here I thought he was 25. XD I've collected the emblems for chapters 1 and 2, now I just need the missing few for 3, 4, and 5. I've been bouncing through a guide, and trying to search areas top to bottom as well.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm

11/18/13: So far I have finished Chris, Leon, and Ada's collections in the special features - did they really have to give me a model of mutated Piers Nivans? ;3; So now I have to finish the collection for Jake's campaign before I go and get my fill of The Mercenaries, or maybe go and play another RE game.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 am

1/29/14: Officially my last run-through of Chris' campaign (and RE6) before I move on to replay my Army of Two games, or any other RE games.

As for Chapter 4 highlights; there was some pretty interesting shit that happened. I told Chris to move in, and he ran all the way back to his spot where he had to shimmy across; but it wouldn't let him. After telling him to regroup, he didn't listen, so I had to go fetch him.

Had a pretty interesting fight by myself with four J'avo, and one Napad - keep in mind this was all on Vet, but I had infinite ammo skills equipped (I still find ways to die though). I managed to take them out before finding Chris' game controlled ass, had another run-in with a ass-ton of J'avo, and now we're in the next area of Chapter 4 with two more parts ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}   "I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I need more First Aid Spray!" {Knight's Resident Evil 6 Adventure}
Page 1 of 1