AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Bought Okami HD

Go down 
+2
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Bought Okami HD 2nged5x

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Recently I've been wanting to play Okami again. Just a really, really big need to. So I bought it off the PSN Store the other day and it is now sitting on my PS3, waiting to be played~.

After I play Shadow of the Colossus, beat that, and try to get the trophies, I'mma start playing Okami again~. Of course, when Pokemon X and Y come out, my life will be dedicated to that.

But for the moment, Okami and Shadow of the Colossus!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Great to hear! I've been mostly dedicated to Resident Evil these days. As for my PS2 copy of Okami, I'm in the middle of my fifth playthrough.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:33 am

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Great to hear! I've been mostly dedicated to Resident Evil these days. As for my PS2 copy of Okami, I'm in the middle of my fifth playthrough.
I think I'm going to trade in my PS2 copy of Okami. It's still in good condition and since my old PS2 is going out, I'm not going to try to buy another. For the moment, my PS3 is enough~.

Getting the game for the PS3 was great though~. I'm glad I can still play it~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Bought Okami HD Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am

Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:
I think I'm going to trade in my PS2 copy of Okami. It's still in good condition and since my old PS2 is going out, I'm not going to try to buy another. For the moment, my PS3 is enough~.

If you can take the game to the Exchange to trade it. Gamestop no longer takes PS2 games or consoles as trade-ins anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Little Bird wrote:
Lady Amaterasu wrote:

If you can take the game to the Exchange to trade it. Gamestop no longer takes PS2 games or consoles as trade-ins anymore.
The Exchange takes everything~. I'm rather glad. Tis a nice thing~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Can't argue with that~.

Well, I'm a a mission to Gold Dust every weapon in my inventory - minus Solar Flare, Thunder Edge, and Tundra Rosary. I've dusted the ones with the high attack power, like Eighth Wonder.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Bought Okami HD 509

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:25 pm

I don't remember how many weapons I managed to dust.

I played it over 5 times, that much I know and I was close to getting all the stray beads. My game keeps skipping though and after I get a bigger memory for my PS3 I'll have to invest in getting a digital copy of Okami as well.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 pm

I've only collected about 20 Stray Beads.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 am

It's been so long, I don't remember what I had or didn't have. XD

I know I had some stray beads but no where near all. That was always something I wanted to do though.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Same here, I get caught up in the adventure every time I play and end up bypassing any beads that I could have been looking for.

Still, when Ammy had to part with Issun to board the Ark of Yamato; I was sobbing the entire time and had to save my game at the ark. I remember not playing for a few days because of that part, and because the game was almost over. D'X
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:28 am

So Okami HD is friggen gorgeous. The graphics are smooth and vibrant. I was rather blown away with the HD edition and have some high expectations for other PS2 games that have been remastered into HD.

Also, I forgot how much I loved using the divine beads. Love the weapon and plan on using it quite a bit through my playthrough~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 am

I got one of my friends who has a PS3 to play Okami because she had never actually played it on her own. A few days later, she told me that buying Okami was one of the best decisions of her life. XD

I am also not afraid to admit that I get teary-feels when I listen to certain songs from the game. Especially "Reset ~ Thank You"
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:15 am

I don't know. I always kind of felt the song was uplifting myself. I've got it on my Ipod and when I listen to it, I always smile. In retrospect, I always thought Okami had more of a happy, bittersweet ending. Plus, Issun does get to see Okami's child with the next game. For him, I'm sure that was a big relief.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Bought Okami HD 509

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:44 pm

"Reset ~ Thank you" was always one of my favorite tracks on Okami. I always thought it was more 'ethereal', I suppose is the word I want, than the other tracks.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 pm

If I could pick a favorite battle theme(s), it would be "Battle of Orochi (both parts)", "Waka's Dance Battle", and "Yami, Ruler of Darkness". I loved how that song made you feel really small and weak. Oh, and "Battle of Ninetails"~

Speaking of Okamiden;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Bought Okami HD Grenin10

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 am

Got I got to the Moon Cave today. Part where you draw what you want on the paper mask. Had no idea what to do, so I drew a face~.

Spoiler:

That's probably the best face I ever drew! Kidding, of course!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:36 am

Haha~ Don't worry, I can't draw what that little girl wants me to in Sei-an City.

I tried to draw Shiranui's face-markings on the mask, but it came out pretty bad. X)
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Sponsored content

Bought Okami HD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought Okami HD   Bought Okami HD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought Okami HD
Page 1 of 1