AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Grenin10

[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Empty
PostSubject: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Aria was quiet, toying with the sketch pad in her lap. She'd been sitting near the waters edge, starting at the pad of paper for what seemed like hours. Even still, she couldn't will herself to draw the scenery in front of her. After some time had passed, she closed the sketch pad and sat it in the sand.

She rubbed her forehead in frustration before heaving a sigh. This lack of inspiration and motivation had gone on for months. Trying to force herself to draw or paint never helped, so she waited in hopes that it would come back to her. It hadn't yet, leaving her disappointed.

Aria tried to put it behind her for the moment. It was late afternoon, the day still warm and the sound of the waves washing on shore was a comfort. She hummed some song she heard of the radio that day, tapping her knee to the beat she could remember.

Briefly, she wondered what everyone was up to. With both Sora and Riku safe on this plain again, she worried a little less. Her own world she wouldn't return to. She made that decision a long while ago.

She lifted her head, sparing a quick glance around. The day was calm even if some milled about the area. At least there was that, she figured. Aria rather preferred it that way.

----[x]----

Sora stretched his arms over his head, a groan leaving him. The days were relaxing most of the time now. After they had gotten back, their lives mostly became normal. The memories of their adventures and facing danger was always there. Sora hoped that he nor his friends would ever have to face all of that again.

He rowed to their island not long ago, his arms complaining a little with the effort. It felt like such a long time since he'd been able to do something so simple. Sora found himself glad as a smile tugged at his lips. These little things settled him a little and made him happy.

Sora started down the path enjoying the warmth of the early afternoon. It wasn't as muggy as it could get so close to the ocean. It was shaping up to be a good day so far.

His gaze wandered, picking out familiar faces. Normally, Riku and Kairi would be here already. If they were, they were focusing on their own thing at the moment. Sora didn't mind.

He simple decided to wander for a bit, a little thoughtful for once. A lot had happened but he still remained optimistic. Everything would be fine and they could enjoy a little peace for now.
Back to top Go down
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

DigiPartner : Patamon
PokéPartner : [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] 576

PostSubject: Re: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 pm

(This is my first tim doing long rps  Depressed )
Riku was walking along the island thinking of his past remembering all that had happened. He knew or at least hoped that he would never have to go to the darkness. Knowing how well everything is now hoping it stays this way for good.

He noticed Aria sitting there trying to draw and he decided to walk over and talk, or at least even say hi. He walked over silently and sat next to her. He turned and looked at her.

"Hey." he said quickly "How are you?" he asked and noticed that she had nothing on her drawing pad and tilted his head "Still haven't been able to draw anything I see." he said.

He felt a little bad for her since she couldnt find anything to draw in a long time. He wished he could some how help her but he didn't know what he could do to help her.

----[x]----

Cynthia was singing Let it Go sh learned it when she went on her own little adventure and founded a new world. She never was one for following everyone else, only going on her own missions.

She loved helping everyone so going on her own gave her a chance to do it. She started to dance a little while singing, being alone gave her a chance to do so. She was very selfconsios so she could only sing and dance when she was alone.

She noticed Sora wandering around and quickly stopped singing and dancing. She ran over to Sora yelling "Sooorrraa!" she made it to him "Hey! What's up!?" she said happily fixing her glasses.

She always had a small crush on him but she felt that he didn't feel the same way. He was the hero, the keyblade master. How could he like a girl who doesn't like to stay i one place for very long.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=122004
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:02 pm

[OOC: It's a new experience than! Something new can open doors for writing~.]

Deep in thought, Aria hadn't taken much notice to those around her. This was a typical occurrence. She liked to get lost in thoughts that meant nothing to anyone else. She felt they had a certain depth all on their own and meant something to her.

She lifted her head a little surprised that someone had taken a seat beside her. Riku's voice rang out, catching her attention. She spared a glance toward him, humming in response. She spared a small smile next before she shook her head.

"I've been alright," she answered and nodded her head as if she needed to confirm that she was. "I could be worse, if that's what you mean."

It was a bit of a joke, honestly. She knew that he must have been trying to be kind to her. Riku could be very kind, in all honesty, it was simply a side she wasn't used to seeing. He was more of the brooding type but she didn't know him so well.

Aria nudged the sketch pad, shaking her head. "I haven't been able to for a while now, not for the lack of trying." she explained, sparing a glance back toward him. A frown tugged at her lips briefly as she tried to think of something to say. "I'm hoping that I can start drawing again though. It's been too long. Regardless, how have you been. Getting back to normal, I assume?"

Despite not knowing him very well she could see a bit of a change. Whatever had happened to him out there, it had it's effect.

----[x]----

Sora had spent the time on his own thinking. He had seen Riku sit down with another girl, Aria, if he remembered correctly. Riku had changed a little bit since they got back. Still, in a way, he was the same old Riku and Sora was glad he was back.

As he continued, he could have sworn he heard singing. He furrowed his eyebrows, following the sound of the song. The voice was familiar but he couldn't place who it belonged to.

'Huh...' he mulled over it quietly. 'Where have I heard that voice before?'

He continued on, his feet kicking up a little sand as he pushed himself to walk faster. He caught the sight of a dancing figure in the distance, the girl singing as well. Sora tilted his head, finally placing the voice when she stopped and he could look at her.

"Cynthia?" he started, unable to mask the astonishment in his tone of voice. "When did you get here?"

Honestly, he hadn't seen this girl in a long while. They had gone their separate ways when Sora returned here. Cynthia was a Nobody, someone who had lost her heart long ago. Regardless of that no one seemed to realize it. She looked and acted like anyone with a heart even if she couldn't feel those emotions as well.

Sora tucked his hands behind his head, linking his fingers easily. He spared a rather large grin in her direction. Now that the astonishment had worn off he could answer her question.

"I'm okay, Cynthia. How have you been? How'd you get here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

DigiPartner : Patamon
PokéPartner : [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] 576

PostSubject: Re: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Riku nodded, "Yes I have been, of course now everything is kinda boring." he admitted. "It's a little odd not fighting I dont know if I like it or not. I knda wish I had something to do besides walk around." he said.

He looked at her "I guess it's n fun for you either. I mean not being able to draw anything in a very long time." he said scratching his head nervously. "I wish I could help you find something to draw."

He thought for a moment "We can go look for flowers for you to draw!" he annouced. But ordinary flowers probably wouldnt help her with her art block it had to be better that that. "Not just any normal flowers of course! We'll find flowers that no on has ever seen!"

He stood up thinking that if hey both searched for a special flower it would help get rid of the art block and she would be happy. "Let's go look for one now!" he said.

---[x]---

Cynthia smiled "Oh well you know I always travle so I thought why not come here!" she said then looked down "And I was kinda hoping my little brother was here." the main reason for her to travle to many worlds was to find her brother Leam. When she had lost her heart she lost him.

She shook off the sadness and fixed her glasses "But I can see he isn't here, I think I should at least take a break on my frantic seach for him, just for a while." she knew how Sora felt when he was on search for Kiri and Riku.

"It kinda sucks not knowing where he is." she mumbled. "Everytime I go to a diffrent world, and thinking he might not even be out there anymore breaks my hea-" she stopped herself from completing that sentence.

She giggled a little "Heheh, I forgot my heart can't break cuz I dont have one..." she put her hand to her chest missing the feel of beating, not being able to tell if she was even alive saddened her.
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=122004
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

She listened to Riku explain that he was a little bored back home. Something had changed in him though she figured that was a given. He and Sora both went through some tough times. Kairi did as well, though Aria didn't know what Kairi's own experience was.

Aria smiled lightly, glancing back at his face. "Somehow, you seem lighter, Riku." She brought up when he paused in speaking. She watched his face, wondering briefly what he thought of those words. "Not that that's a bad thing. I'm just relieved, I suppose."

For a long time, he simply seemed to be in a shroud. It was hard to explain really. He was quiet, thoughtful, and willing to risk anything for more than what he had now. There was a certain determination that had worried her.

Aria blinked when he spoke of helping her with her inability to draw. The suggestion for flowers was a quick one but the ambition that followed surprised her. A flower that had never been seen before?

"Is there something like that on this island, Riku?" She asked, watching as he rose to his feet. She followed a moment after, brushing of the sand from her jeans.

The enthusiasm he had was a little bit infectious. She smiled back, feeling a little lighter herself. "Let's do that," she said, watching him briefly. "We'll find something, somehow."

----[x]----

Sora listened to her words as she rattled. Cynthia was always a cheerful type of girl despite not having a heart. It was a little strange honestly. Sora sometimes forgot she was a Nobody, just like the ones he had fought not so long ago.

When she spoke of her younger brother, Sora tilted his head slightly. She had a brother? He never knew that but then again, there was still things he was learning about her. He honestly didn't expect to see her for a long while.

A look of worry crossed her features, concerning Sora. He hummed briefly, placing his hands on his hips. He had nothing to do at the moment and she was a friend.

"Your brother, huh?" he started, motioning to her a moment after. "Maybe I can help you find him?"

She spoke about not finding him here. Sora felt a little sullen for that. She must have been traveling from world to world, trying to find him. That couldn't be safe but he didn't mention it. The mention that she didn't have a heart left him a tad sad as well.

"Maybe there's a way to get it back." he decided and nodded a moment later. "I'm sure there's a way! So don't worry about it so much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]   [KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KH] Our Dreams [1-on-1 RP]
Page 1 of 1