AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. Empty
PostWhy?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology.

-dream and Nightmare-
So first to start off by telling you all about my dream that turned into a nightmare during the second half.So I was dreaming innocently about darkness and cool stuff of that nature.Voldemort showed up...awesome stuff like that.(Yeah,I think Voldemort is awesome with the whole nose like a snake and I tend to like villains).So everything was going good some Ava Kadfra(sp?) and stuff of that nature.No I did not die there.He didn't cast that spell on me he was fighting Harry Potter.I was clearing for...Voldemrt to win.(Yeah,I hate Harry Potter(not the series.I hate the guy)Also,I hate Dumbledore)So great things were happening then it cut off and I was standing a field.There was a house I entered it curiously(It's hard not to enter houses in dreams).Then Twisty the Clown came out(If you don't know who Twisty is watch American Horror Story:Freak Show).You'd think with all

The scary things I watch that I wouldn't have been afraid but I was.That Clown is terrifying.If you see a pic you'll know what I mean(I'll probably put a
 pic of him somewhere below so you understand)Anyway,he pulled out fake flowers and gave them to me and was carrying a bag.Which based on what I saw in the episode Wensday could only contain something shameless looking,dangerous but defiently deadly.So I was paralyzed with Fear and I'm glad I wake up before something very very horrifying came out of the bag to kill me with.

-Pics Issues-
Another event was me again trying to find pics and put them up.Which is annoying because they don't go up.This probably has to do with the fact that this tablet won't let me cut and paste.So much work cause I first have to write it down on a sheet of paper then type it in to put up the picture.So doing this takes me a ton of time.

-My Bad-
I was complaining about the sound.Like I was thinking that they took the voices from YouTube to censor.So I swore and swore trying each video.I messed with mey headphones.Turns out they were pushed in too far.So It was my bad.

So here is my day.So how scary or wonderful are your dreams/Nightmares?Do you have computer/Tablet Issues?Or a embrassing mistake out made and blamed something on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Share this post on: reddit

Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology. :: Comments

Manic
Re: Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology.
Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:36 am by Manic
For your picture issues, are you talking about posting on the site? I've never used a tablet to access the forum, so I have no idea if that can be a simple fix or not.
yurenxtsubaki78
Re: Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology.
Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:09 pm by yurenxtsubaki78
Yeah,on this site.But I do have trouble on every other site as well.I do have to write down it down on a paper and then copy it down.Which is a pain if I miss just one letter or forgot to write.Not mentain if I write something and don't understand what it's surprosed to be(I usually   get off the tab with the pic without thinking).

Why?!!Dreams ,Nightmares and Technology.

Page 1 of 1