AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Quizilla Shut Down~!

Go down 
+6
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
Wandering Leo
yurenxtsubaki78
Okami Yammi
Manic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Grenin10

Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
I had a Quizilla related dream last night. I swear it was like they found a way to reboot it and make it work again. As soon as I got on the computer I had to check it out, but no. xD I swear it's like miss Quizilla, even though I never think about it much. So random though.

Ah, those kinds of dreams can come and go, especially so if you were in the routine of using the site a lot. I've had occasional dreams about the forum, honestly! It's funny what sticks around in our subconscious~.
Back to top Go down
LotusRebirth
TK Baha
TK Baha
LotusRebirth

DigiPartner : Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 084Lunamon
PokéPartner : Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Lapras_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49es

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am

Manic wrote:
LotusRebirth wrote:
I found Quizilla a loooong time ago. I remember the first quiz series I followed too. It was one of those "Who Would You End Up With?" kind of things, and the creator's name was VampireLover, and it stuck in my mind because it was pretty well written for the limited space available. Some girl at our public library had shown me it, and I made an account and started to upload stories and what not. I will miss what Quizilla used to be, because I would spend hours reading, writing, and taking quizzes. I also had a lot of friends on there that went to places like fanfiction, and ourownarchive. It is a shame that they didn't take it and make it something better :( 

But then again, I would have never been introduced to this amazing place! 

I was about the same. I found it by accident but I ended up showing it to a lot of my own friends who enjoyed it. Had a lot of friends myself until I left when the site just didn't meet expectations anymore. D:

I'm glad that we've been able to provide a good place to make up for it though! It's nice to know that our hard work means people enjoy something new~.
Yeah, it got to the point where they wouldn't even let you upload things anymore, and ENTIRE stories would just get deleted out of nowhere. 

I am glad that I found this place as well :) I just wish I wasn't so busy, so that I could come around a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 pm

I used to be on quizilla too! I had so many stories back in the day! I had just gotten back into it before they shut it down! Thats how i found this place! I do miss it though it was easy to navigate with my phone but it got to the point to where i could rarely post things by phone or computer :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quizilla Shut Down~!   Quizilla Shut Down~! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quizilla Shut Down~!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2