AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Goodbyes prompt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Goodbyes prompt Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Goodbyes prompt Empty
PostSubject: Goodbyes prompt   Goodbyes prompt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Ashaani's body was broken as she leaned against a pillar of ice. Arthas watched her struggle as she placed the tip of her sword on the ground as a crutch. "Your skills have improved...but you can not defeat me." He told her. Ashaani lifted her head to him. "Tell me it wasn't you Arthas...Tell me you didn't leave Lordearon to ruins..." 

Arthas said nothing as his thoughts consumed him. The voice in his head commanded him and his body couldn't resist. 'Kill her. Do it.' The voice grew louder and louder each time he tried to suppress it, but his efforts were lost. Slowly he drew the cursed blade that commanded him as he walked to her. Was this how they would say their goodbyes....Ashaani closed her eyes.

Pointing the sword at her he spoke strange words she couldn't understand and a light extended from the blade as the runes began to glow blue. Arthas grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to him. She felt a a pain like never before in her side as she cried out. This was it. This would be her fate. Left to bleed out, Ashaani watched Arthas walk away. 

"Get the best healer you can find! Start in Dalaran, get a room at the inn and I'll meet you there with Ashaani!" 
A deep, commanding and familiar voice was heard, but Ashaani was too weak to see or even realize who it was. Varian carried her as fast as he could to his horse and rode out to 
Dalaran. 

Maarad closed the door and looked at King Varian. The dreanei paladin had been a long time friend and Varian would trust him with his own life. "How is she?" Varian asked quickly. Maarad glanced at him and looked to the door. "For now she is resting. Someone needs to keep a watch on her for tonight...."

"Did she say what happened?"
Maarad shook his head. "She did not, but I think we both know who did this to her." 
Varian looked away in disbelief. He didn't want to believe Arthas would do this. He should have made her stay. "Watch her tonight...I am still not entirely sure why Arthas would leave her alive..."

Varian's head snapped up. Maarad knew the question before he asked. "The blade he carries has powers we do not yet understand...just give her time. All we can do is wait."

Varian nodded his head and walked into the room as he watched her sleep. He put his hand on hers and watched her, feeling guilty. He didn't want this to be goodbye. He wanted her to stay with him. He wouldn't say goodbye again. 
Back to top Go down

Goodbyes prompt
Page 1 of 1