AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Empty
PostSubject: Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~   Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am

Hey guys, someone I was following reblogged this post that had a nifty little helper when it comes to trying to find out what to write. It is compatible with mobile devices according to the owner.

I haven't gotten to use it yet since I'm finding myself a little bit busy when it comes to posting other works since I'm in the midst of finishing two stories. So I thought I'd link the generator here.

Anyway, feel free to use it if you ever find yourself at a loss for what to write, or don't have any ideas.

Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Page 1 of 1