AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Walking dead rp with brightstar92

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Empty
PostSubject: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Scarlett watched quietly from her tent as the men all sat down around the fire. They had just finished their rounds and were now stuffing their faces with what food they hunted earlier that day. Whatever was left, if any, would be split between her and Sydney. She was watching them so they could plan their escape. Between the two they had gathered enough supply's to make their move. She looked back at Sydney and nodded her head. 

"Ready?" She whispered. She looked once more as the men all gathered around to pick meat off of the freshly cooked deer. "Come on.." She said running outside. She offered her hand so that the two of them could stick together. Once they got a safe distance from the camp Scarlett stopped and turned to her. "I saw something." She said ducking down into the bushes. She drew an arrow off of her back and placed it on her bow she stole from the men, steadying it.

Aiming at the dark figure she puled back, ready to shoot straight through the head. "Stay close to me." She whispered as she steadied herself. She put down the bow and watched the figure closer than before as a light blinked near them. It wasn't a walker, it was someone. She let out a small sigh as she mouthed 'be still' to her friend. She prayed whoever was out there would dismiss them as an animal and move on.

-----

Shane directed his attention to what sounded like something running in the woods. He tapped Daryl on the shoulders and pointed his flashlight towards the sound. As the two of them made their way, he could tell the figures trying to hide weren't animals and his instincts drew him closer to it. 

"You don't have to be afraid." He shouted. "We're here to help, any way we can." he continued cautiously and slowly. "If you have any weapons, put them down, and step out of the bush." He looked at Daryl as they stopped. He kept the light pointed to the area where he could see between the bushes. From what it looked like it was two women. He handed Daryl his gun and walked closer to the bush.

Before he could react the two had started running and he was quick to grab one of them. The other turned around and came at him before he could explain that they had food and shelter. She started hitting his arms and scratching at them, trying to budge him away from her friend. He took notice that she was quiet, and didn't shout or scream. Both of them were fighting for their life as he noticed tears streaming down their faces.  
Back to top Go down
brightstar92
Claptrap
Claptrap
brightstar92

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:16 am

Sydney gave one quick nod and slowly slid her backpack on. She didn’t want to cause any attention, and it was the only supplies she had. She took Scarlett’s offered hand and they ran as fast as they could. Suddenly, Scarlett stopped and she did, too. Sydney scanned the area, but didn’t see anything. Her eyes widened as Scarlett took out her bow. She wasn’t sure she liked weapons; they scared her. She’d also never used one in her life and when you’re in a combat situation, it’s not exactly the best time to learn. She was more of a flight than fight kind of person. “Scar……” Sydney whispers at the man’s demands. She didn’t know what to do – she’d do whatever Scarlett told her to. Should they come out and surrender like the man told them? She was scared and the total darkness made it even scarier because of the lack of visibility. Sydney heard the man approaching and as soon as Scarlett took off, she did, too. As soon as she felt his hand go around her arm, she screamed. Her wide scared eyes stared into his as she feared for her life. She couldn’t even say anything. She shook in fear.

Daryl saw the other girl lunge at Shane. Ordinarily, his first response would have been to draw a weapon, but there was something different about these girls. He grabs Scarlett and hauls her away from Shane, holding her back. “What’s wrong? It’s okay, we’re here to help. We have a camp set up. We have supplies; we have a whole camp of people.”

Sydney’s eyes lock on hers, wondering what they should do. “Scar……” she says, her voice faint. All she could feel was her beating heart and the grip the man still had around her arm.

“Scar, is that your name?” Daryl asks. “We’re not here to hurt you. We want to help,” he says. “I’m Daryl,” he introduces himself. “This is Shane. We’re good guys. There’s a lot of walkers out here, you know. We don’t want you to get hurt.”

As if on cue, there was sounds of groaning and feet shuffling. Sydney looks around frantically. She couldn’t see them yet, but it sounded like they were coming from all directions.

“Get to the car!” she hears someone yell. She wasn’t sure who because of all of the confusion. Daryl throws Shane a gun and takes his bow out, like one Scarlett had as she’s hauled away.

Shane quickly guides her over the driver’s seat as he gets in while Daryl and Scarlett jump in the backseat. She looks out the windows and the walkers are fast approaching. She looks at Scarlett, scared. Should they be with these men? What was the other option? There were walkers everywhere. If they didn’t go with them, they’d be dead for sure.

The car took a few times to start up and by the time it did, the walkers were shaking it from side to side. Daryl was shooting at them through the window to get enough of them off the car to drive away. When the car started up and started lurching forward, he put his gun away and sat down next to Scarlett. “Is everyone okay?” Daryl asks, looking at the girl beside him, then at Shane and the girl in the passenger seat. “Anyone hurt?”

Sydney kept looking between the two men and Scarlett, speechless. They seemed nice enough. They did save their lives, after all. That had to count for something…right? “Wh-where are we going?”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 am

Scarlett tried everything in her power to save herself and her friend but the man's grip combined with her malnourished body was too much for her. As Sydney called out to her she tried everything she could to break free, but it wasn't enough. 

She shook her head at the demands. She didn't care what they had for them she would rather be eaten alive than go back to the life they had before. She tried to pull away as the man told her his name. "Let go of me!" She demanded franticly as she struggled with him. 

As she was being carried and thrown into the car she took one of the arrows from Daryl and began stabbing the walkers through the open window. Once they were on their way she kept the arrow for herself and looked at Sydney as she scooted closer to the window. 

She was silent despite whatever questions came up. She felt as though she didn't owe them an explanation or any information about anything. 

They pulled into an open field and got out, though Scarlett was tempted to take the car and run, she followed Sydney as she kept a close eye on her. She pulled her back and whispered to her quietly. 
"Maybe we can last tonight just long enough to get some supplies. Just stick close." 

Scarlett looked between the men as they threw their things down. Everyone else must have been asleep. 
--
Shane sat down his stuff and walked over to Sydney. "You can stay here if you want tonight. It's not much room but me and Daryl have the night watch tonight anyway. I'm sure Daryl wouldn't mind sharing his tent with your friend either." He gave a look to Daryl before he sat down in front of he fire, picking at some things. 

The quiet one of the two went inside the tent and Shane made a face at Daryl as he wondered off. He looked at the other girl curious. "You mist be tired..." He said picking off some meat from a recently cooked animal. "Here." He said handing it to her. "Im Shane, and my friend that was with me is Daryl. What's your name?" He asked her softly. He offered a smile as he gave her a cup of water. "And your friend....Scar?" He asked repeating the name he had heard her called. 

Shane ate as he listened to the girl talk. She was more easy going than the other one. "You know you and her are safe here. No one is going to hurt you. We protect each other here." Shane offered her more food and wondered if Daryl was trying to talk to her friend. 

Shane wondered if he should ask where they came from and what they were running from but his instincts as a cop told him they needed time. He could tell the two were malnourished and exhausted so he offered her food and a warm place to sleep. 
Back to top Go down
brightstar92
Claptrap
Claptrap
brightstar92

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Sydney nods at the offer. In her experience, it wasn’t so much as an offer than something that was forced upon her to do. “Thanks,” she smiles, surprised, as she takes the offered food and nibbles at it. “Sydney,” she tells him. “Yeah, Scarlett. I, um, I probably shouldn’t have told you that,” she says anxiously. “Scar doesn’t like it when I say too much. I think it got us in trouble last time,” Sydney says, being vague. She didn’t want to say too much. She was scared, but……she wanted to trust him. She thought, in time, she might. He seemed like a good person. She nods when he tells her they’re safe. She wanted to believe him, but wasn’t sure she should.
-

“Hey! We’re trying to help,” Daryl says, tightening his grip on her. He felt as if, if he let her go, she’d attack Shane. He couldn’t let that happen and he also couldn’t let her go. He didn’t think these girls knew what was out here, how dangerous this area was. It was why him and Shane went by car – there were too many walkers to have to defend against out here.

When Scarlett took one of his bows, he didn’t say anything. He didn’t think she was dangerous as long as they didn’t hurt them, which, of course, they wouldn’t. Daryl let her have it out of a sense of protection or safety. He wanted her to feel safe and if having one of his arrows would do that for her, then so be it. It probably wasn’t one of his best decisions.

When they got back to the camp, Daryl set his things by his tent. Everyone was asleep by the time they got back, so he stayed quiet. “You can drop your stuff down here, if you want,” he offers. “You can sleep in my tent tonight until we figure something out,” he suggests. “We really just want to help,” he says, putting his bow down. “You two coulda been killed out there, and probably would have. You’re lucky we came along,” he says, not understanding why Scarlett didn’t seem more grateful. “You seem like you’re a pretty good fighter, but your friend….not so much. You think you coulda took them on all by yourself?” he asks.

-

The next morning, Sydney awakes from the early morning sun. Shane was sleeping not even a foot away from her in the same tent. Quietly, she exits the tent. She went to check out the campsite and wondered if she could find Scarlett. She figured she was probably with Daryl. She was worried about her, but at the same time she knew she could take care of herself. “Who are you?” a man asks as a gun is pointed at her. Sydney’s voice catches in her throat and her mouth hangs open. Finally, she lets out a blood-curdling scream. “Scar! Scar!” she yells. “Scarlett, help!”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 am

Scarlett rolled her eyes at the man and threw her stuff down as she assessed the situation. The best thing for the both of them would probably be to do as their told until they collected enough things to move on. Scarlett could escape this situation just like she did the last one. She went inside the tent as he continued to talk. 

"We didn't ask for your help." She told him as she opened her pack. "I'm a good fighter. I can protect us both." She said quietly. Scarlett just didn't want to admit he was right. There were too many around them for one person to take on. "As for my friend, if anyone touches her they have to go through me." Scarlett pulled out a pack of crackers and ate a couple before drinking the last few sips of water she had. 

That night was one of the best nights Scarlett had in a while. She slept all night and stayed warm, something she hadn't been able to do in a while. 

The next morning Scarlett woke up early and turned over to see that Daryl was next to her. She watched him curiously, wondering why he hadn't woken her up periodically through the night. She moved his bangs a little to see if he was still sleeping and then explored the inside of he tent to see what he kept close by. 

She crawled out quietly to see where they had been taken before she heard Sydney's screams. Immediately she grabbed the cross bow that Daryl had last night and ran to her. Holding it up behind the man she stood still. "Drop the gun." She said in a shaky voice. "Drop it now or I'll put this arrow right through your skull!" 

Scarlett's breathing deepened and the weapon was now shaking. Half from her adrenaline and half from hunger. The cross bow was almost to heavy for her and she wasn't sure she could convince the man to drop it. Slowly he put his gun down as others came up around them, all pointing guns at Scarlett. "Sydney, come on, lets go." She told her as she backed up. 

The man that held to gun to Sydney turned and faced her. "You're not going anywhere." He looked at everyone around them and back to her. "Put it down." Scarlett stayed the same for a moment, there was no way out of this. If she didn't do as she was told, they would both be shot. 

----
Shane ran in the direction of the screams. He came up to the two girls and everyone around them. Rick stood in the middle with them. "Hey!" He shouted and ran to the girls. "They're with us...we found them last night alone. Surrounded by walkers. Me and Daryl brought them here." He tried to talk Rick into dropping it as Scarlett threw down the crossbow. 

"We can't keep adding people." He said under his breath. Shane shook his head and looked back at the two. "Come on man, they're starving." He got closer to Rick and whispered. "Wherever they came from wasn't a good place, just look at them. Let them stay and gather their strength." He looked back up at Rick as if he was pleading. 

Rick looked at the two girls and back at Shane. He didn't like the idea of bringing strangers into the group. Especially if they had been part of another. "They're you and Daryl's responsibility." He glanced at the girl with Daryl's crossbow. "Keep them separate and let Daryl deal with that one. I think the other one might tell us who they are before she will." Rick turned from Shane and walked inside the house as the others stood around, lowering their weapons. 

"Sydney, are you ok?" He asked her before Scarlett could get a word in. He noticed her turn to the girl and make a face. "What did you tell them?" She asked. 
Shane stood still for a moment and watched the two go back and forth. Clearly Scarlett had something she didn't want them to know. 

"Look, Rick just needs time to get to know you two. In the mean time you should make yourself comfortable. Daryl always has some extra food around." He told her as he looked back at Sydney. "I think we need to learn how to use one of these." He said handing her a gun. Scarlett's eyes widened and she pulled Sydney back to her. "She's staying with me." 
Back to top Go down
brightstar92
Claptrap
Claptrap
brightstar92

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm

“Y-yeah,” Sydney nods. She looks back at Scarlett. “Nothing. I didn’t tell them anything, I swear,” she replies honestly. “I didn’t tell him about, you know…..it, or anything,” Sydney reveals. “It doesn’t seem like he wants us here,” she says. Shane takes out his gun and her breath catches in her throat as her eyes widen. She lets Scarlett jerk her away.

-

Daryl hears the commotion outside. He brushes his hair up, out of the way, to see if Scarlett was still there. She wasn’t. He walks out of the tent, intent on grabbing his bow and arrow, but it’s not there. He grabs a gun and runs outside. Daryl sees Scarlett with his bow and arrow with to Rick. “Hey! It’s okay. Scar, they’re our people,” he tells her. “Rick, they’re with us. Put your weapons down,” he says, having his gun at the ready, just in case. “Scar, put it down, come on,” he tries to persuade her.

-

“Come on, come with me,” Daryl says, moving her along with him. “And give me that,” he says, taking his bow and arrow from her. “And don’t take it again,” he warns. He goes into the woods, giving her his bow and arrow that isn’t as good. “We need to scan the area for walkers. You think you can do that?” he asks, shooting her a sideways look. Daryl walks a ways into the woods before speaking. “So, Scarlett, right?” he asks, remembering what Sydney had called out. “Were you and Sydney by yourselves?” Daryl asks, doubting that they were. It was too dangerous for just two people. He doubted they would have survived this long by themselves. “You come from a group, too, huh?”

-

After her and Scarlett were broken apart, she follows Shane. “So, um, you’re a cop?” she asks, noticing his shirt. It had “The Sheriff’s Department” imprinted on it. She wasn’t normally comfortable around cops, but he seemed okay. There was something about him that she knew she could trust. But…should she? She knew Scarlett didn’t trust them.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:09 am

Scarlett was jerked up by Daryl as Shane took Sydney away. She watched for a moment to make sure she would be ok on her own. Sydney didn't know how to defend herself so Scarlett was the one who protected her. As her and Daryl went to look for walkers she kept quiet until he finally broke the silence. 

"If Rick wants is gone then we'll leave. Sydney and me have always been together. Ever since we met we stayed right beside each other. We protect each other..." Scarlett sat down against a tree to rest. Her strength had dwindled down a lot since they had been taken. 

She looked up at Daryl, watching him for a moment. Something really was different about these people. Maybe she should play along for a while, after all they were right. Her and Sydney couldn't survive for long by themselves. She would have a word with Sydney about it when they got back. For now she kept a close eye on the man she was with.
------
Shane took Sydney to an open space where he could show her how to properly use a gun. He set up cans on a bench for her and gave her a small hand gun. 

"You have to know how to defend yourselves against walkers..." He started as he looked at the gun. "This button turns the safety on, and off....this is so you won't shoot it on accident." 
Shane clicked the safety back and forth and showed her when it locked that she wouldn't be able to shoot. 

"First mistake people make, holding it here..." He put it to his hips and made a pose like out of an old western. He gave her a grin and stood straight then showed her the proper stance. He was having a little fun with it, enjoying the girl's company. 

---
Scarlett walked behind Daryl, making a couple of kills along the way before she finally spoke. "I grew up on a farm with my grandparents. My grandpa taught me everything I know." Scarlett finally looked at him wondering if that was enough information for now. Even though she felt as if something was different about him she was still cautious. Her mother was left by the person she trusted most in this world before she died...she didn't want that to happen to her. Not again. Too much had been taken from her already. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking dead rp with brightstar92   Walking dead rp with brightstar92 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking dead rp with brightstar92
Page 1 of 1