AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Empty
PostSubject: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Well,now everything was as it had been before.No, they had changed even if t was slightly.None of them would take what they had for granted.Iris smiled and looked at her friends.An idea came to her, that being to get Keiko and Sora alone together.Well,it was quite a simple plan.The reason she wanted to do this was because she believed they'd be perfect together.Plus,Iris could then procede to tell Kairi to leave her alone with Riku.Then she'd get some alone time with a cute guy too.Yeah,she knows she's quite the sneak little devil.

So out of nowhere she grabbed Riku's arms and the procced to grabbed Kairi's arm.Then running away pulling them along with her,laughing.

"Iris,what are you doing?"A confused Kairi.Iris finally them far enough that those two would have some good alone time.

Then she let go of Riku's arm.But then pulling Kairi over where Riku couldn't ease drop.

"I wanted to get Keiko and Sora some alone time.Also,I was wondering if...."Iris whispered.

"You want me to leave you alone with Riku."Kairi whispered back.

"Exactly.Thank you,Kairi,you're the best."Iris said hugging Kairi tightly.Then Kairi turned and walked away.

"Kairi said she had an important errand to do."Iris explained.This was a lie but she couldn't just tell Riku the truth,right?
-----
The hot summer air was filled with warm memories.No words could be used to express how much the boy had missed his home.Now that Sora was home with his friends he felt at peace.He lost his friends and now he got them back.So Sora would never take anything for granted.

It was strange though because it has been a while since he been here.Well,nothing much was happening until Iris took the others away with her leaving him alone with Keiko.That was really strange.Sora did not think that was done to get him alone with her.He wasn't even sure what this was about.

Sora didn't really understand what that was about.Well,he'd ask later when he saw the others later.There should be reason for this.It was probably a joke or something like that knowing Iris.

"I wonder what that was about."He said to Keiko.Their was this feeling of awkwardness now.So he decided that he needed to do something because it was so awkward.Mostly this was because it had been so unexpected.

"Well,what do you think we should do now?Do you want to find the others or is something else you think we should do?"Sora asked because he didn't know what to do in this situation.

He glanced over to Keiko and wondered if she knew what to do.Especially,she wondered how she would handle this siuatin.This was unexpected after all
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 am

Riku yawned lightly as the warm air was making him a bit sleepy. He looked at Iris as he felt her hug his arm then looked over at Kairi. He didn't say anything since he didn't really know what to say. He let out a light sigh as the girls walked a bit away when he couldn't hear them. "Girls..." He muttered lightly as he ran his hand through his silver hair.

He looked around a bit as he thought but stopped as he saw Kairi walking off and Iris walking back to him. "I see." He said to her. Somehow he didn't think it was an errand but he didn't want to say anything. "So what do you want to do? A date?" He asked, eying her.

----

Keiko pouted lightly as she was left alone with Sora. She didn't really know what to do around him since she was more used to Roxas's calm side then Sora's hyper side. She sighed lightly as she started to play with her short sleeve light blue dress. How anyone got her into wearing something but black was unknown to her.

She looked over at Sora and smiled sweetly. "Maybe Iris made plans with them that didn't count us..." She said softly.

She thought a bit as she played with a lock of her black hair that fall over her shoulder. "What to do.." She muttered lightly. "I don't really know what to do... What do you wanna do, Sora-kun?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 am

No girl wouldn't blush upon hearing Riku's question.Iris blushed bright red upon hearing his question.Yeah,she didn't expect him to ask that.But made her actions worth it so far.

"A date?I'd like that Riku."Iris said still blushing.Yeah, of course she'd say that.Though there was one thing she had to do.She walked closer to him and hugged him tightly.This was something that was just begging to be done.She then rubbed her head against his shoulder cutely.

"Sorry,just can't help myself~."Iris said still doing it.This continued for a few minutes before she then let go.

"Okay, so what should we do on our date.I'll let you decide Riku."She said with a huge smile.Knowing he if she was the one deciding it would have something embrassing.That and might be more enjoyable fore her than Riku.
-----
Every action of Keiko made Sora wonder if Keiko was bored of him.Well,she didn't look like she was enjoying being with him.Keiko looked pretty in her dress, there was a light blush covering his cheeks.The reason being because he did think she looked beautiful.

"Yeah,maybe.I'll ask Iris later."Sora said in response.Though maybe what Keiko said was true.But since he couldn't ask Iris he had no way of knowing.

Though,now Keiko wanted him to come up with something to do.Well,he could figer out something for them to.Plus,he shouldn't search for the others because what Keiko said might be true.

"Maybe we could play a game?I've heard truth or dare is fun.We could try playing that together."He said with a light smile.After all, games were fun.So maybe they enjoy their time together that way.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Riku blinked lightly. He didn't think she was get so red since he wasn't thinking she was go for it. Yet seeing how she acted, maybe a date would be fun.

"Its fine, Iris." He smiled just slightly as he started to think of where to go or do. "There's a new ice cream shop near the park..." He said lightly, thinking a bit out loud. 

----

Keiko thought a bit as she listened to him. She knew that she wasn't acting like she used to, yet she couldn't help it. She wasn't used to being anywhere near him for this long. She then smiled sweetly, looking over at him.

"Truth or dare might be fun.. but can only two people play it?" She asked mostly out of curiously.

She reached over and lightly touched his hair, out of the blue. "Sora-hun has soft hair." She said sweetly with a soft giggle.

note: I'm sorry that I can't put out that much detail... I'm trying hard but yea...
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 pm

"Sounds fun.Sure,let's get some ice cream.Yehey,I'm going to eat something sweet with a sweet boy.What a day."Iris said out load smirking lightly daydreaming.Yes,she was already fantizing about what could be.She couldn't help herself especially when it was with a cute boy like Riku.Immidately she put her hand on his.Then looked at him smiling cutely.

"Okay,let's go."This was going to be so much fun.She could hardly wait till they got there.Excitement filled her mind making her jittery.The warm touch of their hands against together was conforting.Iris felt butter files at the moment.
-------
"Sure,I heard people can."He said with a light smile.He had heard this from Kairi before when he asked her of fun games to play.Of course,he asked if two people could play it.Sora as so excited to lay this game with her.This would be his first time playing this game, which made it even more exciting.

However,when he felt Keiko touch his hair he was surprised.It was so unexpected, he didn't dislike it.Sora actually liked it.Though he wouldn't admit that out load.That would even more embrassing if he did do that.

"Keiko,what are you doing?".Sora asked a blush bright on his cheeks.He liked her touches but he felt cheeks burn and his heart being squeezed.The words she said intensified his embrassment.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Riku smiled lightly at how happy she got from a simple idea that he had. He then nodded slightly. "Alright." He said lightly. He blushed slightly when she grabbed his hand. He thought of how soft her touch was.

"Uhm.. yea." He said as he shook his head, making his silver hair move slightly. He started walking slowly, thinking some to himself. "So what kind of ice cream do you like?" He randomly asked her.

~~~

Keiko giggled lightly. "Then I would like to play it." She said happily, even if she never played it. She know heard of it from Axel and Demyx but they wouldn't let her play.

She blinked lightly and moved her hand away from his hair. "I'm sorry... I like playing with soft hair... and since I was little, I always wanted to touch your hair..." She blushed lightly and took a step back from him.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 am

Iris noticed his blush.Even though it was faint.Yes,she was the blush spotting master.How cute.
"Riku,you're blushing.So adoriable~"She said said rubbing her cheeks against his shoulder.She couldn't stand still when he was acting like such a cutiepie in front of her.How else was she to react.
Then he asked her a random question.Well,not really since they were headed to get ice cream.
"Hmmm,well,I like chocolate.Soft served ice cream is my favorite in texture.What about you Riku?".She replied and then asked.Yes,she should find out after all they were dating.
----
Sora was happy to hear that.This would be very fun.
'Alright so,truth or dare?".He said making her start.He did wonder if she'd pick truth or dare.Either would be interesting.He was so embrassed by her answer.
"It's okay.I just was surprised."He said in response.That was the truth.He honestly hadn't minded her touching his hair.Instead he had actually liked it.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Riku eyed her a bit, as his slightly redden cheeks stayed the light red colored. "You are really enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked softly. He was sure that she was but how happy she was being. It was also like Sora when he was hyper and that was a sad day. ((not a yaoi hint. lol ))

He thought a bit about it. "I like soft strawberry ice cream." He told her. He had to like that since Sora's sweet-salty ice cream wasn't as good as others say.

---
Keiko thought a bit the smiled cutely. "Dare." She said happily.

She giggled lightly then smiled. "I'm sorry. Next time I'll warn you." She said with a soft giggle. For some odd reason she felt like she was hanging with Roxas but she turned out that feeling since she always liked being about Sora.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:56 am

"Yes,I am.How can I not when I'm around a cutie like you."She said with a giggle.Honestly,he was too cute.He was still blushing and it suited him.Whoever, Riku blushed it was pure enjoyment.Especially, when he was so embarssed about it.Well, strawberry ice cream was nice she did understand his tastes.

"I like strawberry,too.Reminds me of your blush."She added with a smirk.She just had to say that.The girl walked alongside the boy until they soon got to the ice cream place.Though she wouldn't have minded walking alongside him for a while.
-----
Sora tried to think up a dare.This would be very fun.It would have to entertaining but hard enough to be a dare.Well,he thought of something.

"I dare you kiss my cheek."He said because this was embrassng though a lot of dares were about kissing.So he didn't see no harm in not daring her to do so.He only asks her kiss his cheek so it wasn't going to be too unreasonable.

"That's alright."Sora replied because he didn't mind her touching his hair.But he wouldn't say that he liked it though.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 am

Riku let out a light sigh as his blush fades slowly. "Knew it..." He said softly. 

He blushed lightly again as he eyed her lightly and slowed his steps. He opened his mouth then closed it with a soft sigh. He moved his glare from her to the ice cream shop. "Do you wish to go inside with me, or sit out here and wait?" He asked as he pointed at the shop. Truthfully, he wasn't sure if he even wanted ice cream now but being around her, he knew his redden cheeks wouldn't calm down.

---
Keiko blinked lightly as her cheeks turned a lightly pink. She thought a bit then smiled before walking a bit closer then leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. Before backing up again with her cheeks getting a shade darker.

She nodded slowly as her hands pressed to her redden cheeks. "Sora-kun is really sweet." She said with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:58 am

Iris was dissapointed when she saw her blush fade.Though, she saw his blush come back.So she again was happy.

"Well,you won't be long.So I'll wait here till you get back."She said with her cutiest smile.She didn't want to be a clingy girlfriend after all.So she would show Riku that she could be without him for a bit.It was a little bit.However, Iris hoped he wasn't happy about leaving her even more so that he would miss her even if it was a short time.

"Be back soon, okay Riku?".She said with a light smile.
-----
Sora blushed brightly when Keiko kissed his cheek.It felt o nice o have her lips upon his cheek.It felt so soft and gentle.Though it was quick as it came ,which was  dissapointing.But another thought resonated in his mind, of what it might feel like to kiss her on the lips.It was a thought that he didn't understand why he thought it.

"Oh, thank you."His face still keeping it's red color.The complements she gave always made his heart race.His face felt so hot like it was being burned.The boy tried to get his mind off the way her lips felt on his cheek.The idea of continuing the game came to mind.

"Okay, let's continue the game.It's my turn.I'll choose truth."He said and knew that maybe it would make for him to be less embrassed right?Keiko wouldn't ask anything to embrassng, light?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]   (Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Kingdom Hearts) Warm Days[1-on-1]
Page 1 of 1