AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 037

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Uhhhhg. I hate the nights I spend half of the night tossing and turning. Makes trying to get through a Saturday without falling asleep almost impossible.
I know those nights... I've had them recently add the cough to it and it sucks!!!!! Well I have moved from Missouri to New Mexico.... Lotion is in more use here do to the humidity change... so dry Depressed... Other than that I like it here so far. I am definitely back Oh how I have missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Alright ladies and gents. I have working internet, but still no phone that can call or text. cx
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
Alright ladies and gents. I have working internet, but still no phone that can call or text. cx
My internet was jacked up for weeks!!! I feel for ya. Do hope everything gets fixed. Tease
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Oh my gosh the sites new theme is just darling~! I absolutely love it~! owo
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

It just changed out of the blue for me! Fang does an amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Better sooner than later I say~! She's really outdone herself~!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:31 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Better sooner than later I say~! She's really outdone herself~!
I must agree the sites is just so Tease :Glomp:CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:47 am

Playstation Store, you do not let me down! It's got four Dance Dance Revolution games for download! I'll just have to buy a new mat come my next paycheck~. 
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Playstation Store, you do not let me down! It's got four Dance Dance Revolution games for download! I'll just have to buy a new mat come my next paycheck~. 

PS store? You really pay for games from there?

Sadly I don't and I don't really like any of the games on that store. Yet I'll go to gamespot and get games. XD I wanna play the lastest DMC before I fully Hate the new Dante...

... my arm hurts and I need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Salya wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Sadly I don't and I don't really like any of the games on that store. Yet I'll go to gamespot and get games. XD I wanna play the lastest DMC before I fully Hate the new Dante...

Well yea, why wouldn't I? The Playstation Store has a ton of games that have been re-worked and are PS3 compatible from both PS1 and the PS2 era. Likewise, when you're looking at a hard copy of a game that costs forty, fifty, or god forbid one hundred bucks the only hard copy available of DDR for the PS3 is running nearly two hundred on Amazon. I'm more likely to take my chances on the Playstation Store than anywhere else.

On top of that, DLC is mostly available through the Playstation Store. Likewise, I get free games to download every month with Playstation Plus. ON TOP of all of that, if you buy frequently from the store, Sony will reward you with gift cards and sometimes, twenty bucks free to use in the store.

It's a win-win anyway you go about it.

DMC: Devil May Cry's Dante isn't bad per-say. He's a punk ass kid which I could see Classic Dante being. Honestly he was a punk ass kid in Devil May Cry 3, so they're not stretching too far from true Dante. The internet likes to make it look so bad when it's honestly not that bad at all.

The only thing I didn't care for was the developers being asses and basically claiming that their Dante was better than Classic Dante. And the issue with Angel and Devil weapons are annoying as well.

Other than that, I have no real hard complaints. It's a good game to sit and play.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Salya wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

On top of all of Oki's excellent points she made, there's also the matter that there's several games that are cheaper on the Playstation Store that are more expensive at Gamestop. I bought Catherine for $10 on the PSN over Gamestop's used $20 copies. Oki and I also bought Alice: Madness Returns for a cheaper $20 over Gamestop's used $40 copies.

It's beneficial to go digital sometimes.

I don't mean to be rude either, but I'm a little confused as to how you don't like any games on the PSN. It has every game on there with only a select hand full games being disc only.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:04 pm

I just thought of a site suggestion for a Role Play to add a Blank Basic Character Sheet or a folder with Blank example Character Sheets some can be the most basic and others could be a bit more extensive for different Role play fandoms?? Just a thought.... What do ya'll think?? It would be good for new Role players........
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:02 am

I was wondering why I got a random thing on my PS3 last night. The Dark Souls 2 patch just ended up there! Patch it quick! Updated information awaits! And a new NPC~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Manic wrote:
I was wondering why I got a random thing on my PS3 last night. The Dark Souls 2 patch just ended up there! Patch it quick! Updated information awaits! And a new NPC~.
I'd forgotten all about that!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:
Manic wrote:
I'd forgotten all about that!

So did I! I saw something underneath the disk icon before I started playing Drakengard 3 last night and dismissed it. Remembered it this morning and checked. XD I kind of want to poke around in Dark Souls 2 to see what's different!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 am

Internet problems again, T-Mobile shut off my internet connection to the broadband device because I went over the 5GB data. So I have to tether my mom's phone to the desktop when I need to check something online. Cricket doesn't do that, but their broadband receiver isn't working so I need to take that into the store and see if they can't help me out because all that does when the data goes over is slow down. Dunno
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 pm

I need to start writing fan fiction again. I have all of these pens to draft with but no motivation. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Same, I was staring at the file for the weekly prompt and I can't think of a single thing. It makes me oh-so sad.  Crying
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:22 pm

I might actually have to pace myself when I use the USB tethered modem. Which means no more YouTube and Tumblr or I'll run out of Data and it'll shut off again. So I might have to pull a Canned so I don't run out of data so fast. Very Dizzy
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Snowball King wrote:
I might actually have to pace myself when I use the USB tethered modem. Which means no more YouTube and Tumblr or I'll run out of Data and it'll shut off again. So I might have to pull a Canned so I don't run out of data so fast. Very Dizzy

Well rather really sucks. D: Date plans sound like no fun at all!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:34 pm

This week prompt............. I mean come on you can write so many different things for it!!! Confused Now I just have to pick something lol!!!! :) Horror I also have to catch up on the Valentines for DreamDrops I'm behind by two counting today!!! 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:24 am

So I've officially lost everything on my computer. Due to this, I am in the foulest of moods and am on a war path.

But, at least everything is working again...
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:26 am

Do I need to draw something cute to cheer you up-?  Weep
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 am

It's almost done now, at least. I just have to re-install a bunch of stuff that I had on there previously. Then I can get back to work. 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Things I need to stop doing.

Eating an entire jar of pickles fully knowing I'm going to regret it later on down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next