AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole |

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow Masked
Yomigami
Yomigami
Crow Masked

DigiPartner : | Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | 105Wizarmon

| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Empty
PostSubject: | Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole |   | Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 pm

| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | 2058p3d | Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | 11b0kg4 | Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole | 25znhxz

At that time, Cole hadn't known what to feel. He had always made people forget. That's simply how he lived whatever 'life' this was. He helped. It didn't matter if no one remembered him.

So why did Rekka push him away when he tried to make her friend, Amelia, forget? He didn't need to be remembered, as long as the silent girl found some kind of happiness.

Still, Amelia did something that baffled him. She pointed at herself, then to him, and ended by clasping her hands together. As she did this, she smiled, a rare sight from this woman who chose to be mute.

Cole didn't understand the importance of this action for a long time. He didn't need to know. For a long time, it wasn't important. As he became more human, there was no shortage of new experiences. That's when Cole asked Rekka about those strange motions. He felt a little foolish for not understanding them back then...

So he took this opportunity to approach Amelia. She blinked at him, her expression always speaking more than anything else. Why she had chosen to not speak, that was a pain he felt in her since day one. That wasn't important right now, however.

"It seems, back then, I misunderstood," he started carefully aware that she stared at him, curiosity prominent on her features, "Or rather, I did not want to understand. Back then, I would have been content to have you forget me and move on."

Cole shifted slightly. Did she understand what he was saying? Had he offended her for what he said? She stood, quiet, waiting. Cole swallowed, taking a moment to move on.

"What you asked of me," he began and pointed at her, "That you and I," he then pointed at himself before he clasped his hands together, "Can we be friends?"

He watched her as she opened her mouth, as if she wanted to speak. She closed it again, pale cheeks tinting pink. Was that too forward or was she just embarrassed?

Finally, she seemed to gather herself, reaching out gently to take his hand. Opening his palm, he allowed her to write her answer with her finger as she had done many times before. She traced the words there, making up for her lacking voice.

'Yes.'

She closed his hand then, placing her own on top of his. A small smile tugged at his lips. Things were changing steadily, so much for him. Maybe it wasn't so bad...Maybe it was okay that they remembered, that she did. She didn't need to forget...He was happy to still be here.
Back to top Go down

| Dragon Age | -- A Silent Voice -- | Cole |
Page 1 of 1