AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Empty
PostSubject: / Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I]   / Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello friends and foes, welcome to a long-overdue Sporking I just figured out I needed to do~!

So to begin, I found this Inglourious Basterds fic I wrote a few years ago. 2011 I think I posted it to Quizilla. Long story short; it was bad, it never actually got finished 'cos I took it down and never looked at it again. It was BAD, people were losing their fucking minds. Well, it wasn't that bad, it was just so 'ugh'.

Anyhow, I have decided to Spork it, AND THEN,REWRITE IT to give it a proper ending. Like one of those "draw it again" art challenges -- but this time I'll write it again, and do it RIGHT (well, attempt to). I will give the female character a name so it's at least good.

*PUKE-Y GREEN IS ME FAM*

//Part 2//

The Deets -

Title: "Sophisticated"
Pairing: Reader/Donny Donowitz
Chapters: 2/3 (abandoned after second chapter)

And so we begin, oh god.

Chapter 1

It wasn’t your idea to fake being a Jew, just to join the Basterds.

It was your best friend’s idea.

Yet there was a gun fight with a bunch of criminals back in ol’ New York, and she was caught in the cross-fire and was killed.

Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ...

Now you had to journey all the way to Europe by your lone self.

The only friends you had was your talking German Shepherd dog and your journal book.

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Tumblr_o9wqi1c5Bq1rtpbuxo1_250

Problems arose when the dog had run away after you were almost caught in a hail of gunfire caused by Nazi’s shooting at your dog.

As you watched the men in front of you confront a Nazi patrol unit, you decided to jot down some notes in your journal.

YEAH NO SHIT IT WOULD RUN.

(Sorry if the month/date is wrong)

June 12th, 1944

Well, I’m going to watch a German die right in front of me. Because Aldo called Donnie out and I quote “We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!”. Donny bashed his brains in, and much to my surprise; that stubborn dog came loping back over here. Funny how her name is Sterling, this shiny black German Shepherd dog likes the sounds of death. Yes, it’s official. This shit was not in my plans…

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Tumblr_net345KIFB1rz41lqo1_400

You couldn’t help but grin as Sterling trotted over to you and put her head in your lap. You stroked her ears as Aldo called up another German.

You shot Donny a nasty look as you caught him staring at you.

Now you were really uncomfortable.

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I] Tumblr_net345KIFB1rz41lqo2_400

I really want to cry this is so bad, it's only chapter 1. I'm so glad I'm better than this now. u.u
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

/ Knight Sporks Her 'Old' Stuff \ Episode One: 'Sophisticated' [Part I]
Page 1 of 1