AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:41 pm

What happened Rinny?

And, NEW LAPTOP COMING IN TOMORROW. FUCK YES~! Now I don't have to deal with my piece of shit laptop that I'm using now~! Want!
Back to top Go down
http://sharky-bites.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am

It kinda reminded me of the Slender man...

Okay, so yesterday I was very bored and decided to look up around my street in Google Street View. There are apartments near where I live so I look around that part since I've never actually entered through that place, only pass by the outer part of the apartments. I saw something on a apartment, it looked like a very skinny person in some kind of costume, I wondered why somebody would wear a costume because it was very warm yesterday. So, I zoomed up on the image, and it didn't look like a costume(if it did that person must be very rich), it looked realistic. This thing was very skinny yet short, it had black it dark-looking skin with wrinkles with some hair on its head which was light colored but very tangled and had big white eyes. It reminded me greatly of a stereotypical alien by it size, height, and eyes. It was looking around its area, like it was curious about the place and had never been at these apartments before.

Now, I was slightly creeped out by this thing, I made myself kept thinking, 'It's just somebody in a costume, Rin.' but it looked realistic for a costume and there no costume stores around my place so it was nerve-wrecking to see this. I leaned in closer to my computer screen, to see the thing better since that thing's demeanor had changed and then BAM, I then see it's white lifeless eyes looking directly at me; like it knew I was watching it. It's expression of curiousity changed to anger. It looked very angry once it was staring directly at me, and it barred its teeth at me.

Then the computer screen began to pixelize, making everything blurry and my computer just shut off completely by its self. I was.... very scared to say the least, but I tried to turn in my computer but it wouldn't turn on. It was completely dead, which was strange considering that my computer was charging and was near having a completely charged battery....

I just then walked away to see my mom to tell her what went on, but she didn't believe me! She just teased me and said that the aliens are coming for me.... Which scared me even more... Crying

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Okay, so yesterday I was very bored and decided to look up around my street in Google Street View. There are apartments near where I live so I look around that part since I've never actually entered through that place, only pass by the outer part of the apartments. I saw something on a apartment, it looked like a very skinny person in some kind of costume, I wondered why somebody would wear a costume because it was very warm yesterday. So, I zoomed up on the image, and it didn't look like a costume(if it did that person must be very rich), it looked realistic. This thing was very skinny yet short, it had black it dark-looking skin with wrinkles with some hair on its head which was light colored but very tangled and had big white eyes. It reminded me greatly of a stereotypical alien by it size, height, and eyes. It was looking around its area, like it was curious about the place and had never been at these apartments before.

Now, I was slightly creeped out by this thing, I made myself kept thinking, 'It's just somebody in a costume, Rin.' but it looked realistic for a costume and there no costume stores around my place so it was nerve-wrecking to see this. I leaned in closer to my computer screen, to see the thing better since that thing's demeanor had changed and then BAM, I then see it's white lifeless eyes looking directly at me; like it knew I was watching it. It's expression of curiousity changed to anger. It looked very angry once it was staring directly at me, and it barred its teeth at me.

Then the computer screen began to pixelize, making everything blurry and my computer just shut off completely by its self. I was.... very scared to say the least, but I tried to turn in my computer but it wouldn't turn on. It was completely dead, which was strange considering that my computer was charging and was near having a completely charged battery....

I just then walked away to see my mom to tell her what went on, but she didn't believe me! She just teased me and said that the aliens are coming for me.... Which scared me even more... Crying

Holy shit Rinny. you should have taken a screen pic! But that sounds terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:54 am

Sharky Bites wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Holy shit Rinny. you should have taken a screen pic! But that sounds terrifying.

I should have... Than it would have been more realistic, because people probably think I'm crazy now...
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 am

Oh well. Hopefully they don't come after you xD

Kidding.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

I just then walked away to see my mom to tell her what went on, but she didn't believe me! She just teased me and said that the aliens are coming for me.... Which scared me even more... Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 1580444477

Damn. ...I-...I'm at a loss as to what to say. I would've gone NUTS!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 pm

XxDivine AgentxX wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

I just then walked away to see my mom to tell her what went on, but she didn't believe me! She just teased me and said that the aliens are coming for me.... Which scared me even more... Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 1580444477

Damn. ...I-...I'm at a loss as to what to say. I would've gone NUTS!
I would have gone on a mad search to find it again and screencap it for some semblance of proof. But I'm a little twisted, too, so....
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Holy Shiest, that's intense, Rin!
It sounds like this creature I read about once, distantly related to a wendigo, I would say it's a wendigo but they're known for their extreme height, not being short. Still spooky none the less
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Abuabuabua, the cat next door had kittens, and I get to pick one when they're old enough~!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 pm

D'aww cute, Sharky~
What kind of cats are they?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Rinny! Don't be afraid of the Slender Man! He tap dances! 8D

Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Aww, Slendy look at you dance!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Oki that is the silliest thing I've seen all day~

On another note, finally going to see How to Train your Dragon, putting that off for far too long
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oki that is the silliest thing I've seen all day~

On another note, finally going to see How to Train your Dragon, putting that off for far too long

Really? Oh god that's a cute one, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

So, I'm going through Netflix to look for movies to watch in the future with "Sci-fi & Fantasy" and "Exciting" check marked for this batch of searches and Twilight Saga; Eclipse is in the search results - for a search that pertains to "Exciting".

Can I just not live on this planet anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
So, I'm going through Netflix to look for movies to watch in the future with "Sci-fi & Fantasy" and "Exciting" check marked for this batch of searches and Twilight Saga; Eclipse is in the search results - for a search that pertains to "Exciting".

Can I just not live on this planet anymore?

That's really sad. I mean... exciting? I just... no.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 280

PostSubject: XD   Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 pm

SlenderMan dancing...I've seen it all now. Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 am

I've seen it all, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Reading really bad Pokemon fan fiction make me really want to write good Pokemon fan fiction...
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
Reading really bad Pokemon fan fiction make me really want to write good Pokemon fan fiction...

Well, best of luck. I've read some pretty bad fics but none have been 175 chapters long! It's longer than My Immortal. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 4102147671
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 pm

XxDivine AgentxX wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

Well, best of luck. I've read some pretty bad fics but none have been 175 chapters long! It's longer than My Immortal. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 4102147671

I really think my immortal is a troll story. No one can be that bad at life. NO ONE.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Sharky Bites wrote:
XxDivine AgentxX wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

I really think my immortal is a troll story. No one can be that bad at life. NO ONE.

It is and it was confirmed to be. The one writer who was left between the two just tried way too hard to make it 'convincing' only to fail and make it obvious that it was a story written by a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Well, despite it being a shitty troll attempt, it was still funny to read. And even funnier to see all the people who continue to think that it's a real attempt at fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Cutest movie I've seen in a long time, Toothless is just like a big kitty~

Also, be gone for a few days, spam a picture to make up for it.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 552562_358012654271203_1842675328_n

Anyway, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:43 pm

FFFFFF ERIDAN OMG. That was funny.

And yus~! How to Train your Dragon is a cute movie indeed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next