AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Tyriant wrote:
ASDFGHKJ

Marching Band. My entire life. On a football field.

I missed our home game last night. x3
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Tyriant wrote:
ASDFGHKJ

Marching Band. My entire life. On a football field.

I am in love with your sig pictue!
Super cute c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Omg, there's no one home~. Party time! :D
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Well, I have not been on all day. I apologize. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl in between watching Scrubs and being in a mood thanks to my hormones~. Lovely day, no?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Well, I have not been on all day. I apologize. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl in between watching Scrubs and being in a mood thanks to my hormones~. Lovely day, no?

Mean while, in the same hormone boat, I've been watching Mulan with my older sister.
it was the best
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:

Mean while, in the same hormone boat, I've been watching Mulan with my older sister.
it was the best

My friends and I are watching The Avengers on Blu-Ray. So awesome, and tomorrow we're gonna go to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I've made my decision. I am going to be Pikachu for Halloween. Found the ears and tail on Hot Topic~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 am

I'm going to be a hipster (Original I know) along with my marching band friend.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:33 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
I've made my decision. I am going to be Pikachu for Halloween. Found the ears and tail on Hot Topic~.

Ah cool! C:

It seems like I'm not the only one who has their costume! I'm going to be the female-version of Edward Scissorhands, got the costume from a Halloween store! All I really need now is my scars for makeup!

Ah, I LOVE Halloween!!! I'm going to go to Fright Fest at my Discovery Kingdom soon! I can't wait. :'D

Also, I finally got my first report card of my freshman year -- all As expect for math which is a B. C:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 pm

I say, it's not Halloween without those Freddy Krueger movies~.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Hhn071
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Computer is clean, system defraged, no virus's found. Then again, I didn't go on Quizilla, so that might be why. Friggen Quizilla and it's virus giving pages.

In other news, if I can not be sick, which I am feeling some form of illness attempting to grab at me, I'm hoping to make a start to the Homestuck story. Just have to get on my feet. .__.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Rocky Horror Picture Show, never stop doing what you do uvu
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Rocky Horror Picture Show, never stop doing what you do uvu

Years ago, my mom and aunt went to the live show for that. She and my aunt were the only one's who knew the Time Warp dance and were doing it because they'd seen the movie so much. In fact, all of us kids knew the dance so well, we all would do it when she played it at the house.

Good times~.
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Ahaha! Rocky Horror Picture Show!
I was a little bit younger when my mom decided to have me watch it and gotten things together because we have the video tape of it. (we now got the DVD because all the tape players we had only devour tapes instead of playing them) It was fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I just showed my brother it for the first time, he regrets nothing~
It's one of my moms favorite movies, she always loved watching it with us as kids and singing along c:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Seems like every kid has seen it at least once. XD I know once, it was shown in school~. One of the teachers had all the kids dancing to the Time Warp. I of course, missed that. D:
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 pm

I regret nothing about seeing it either~!
I should maybe watch it again now? I don't have much to do...

Oh! Oh!
My school didn't show it but I DO know that one of my friend's high schools had preformed a musical of it. That she was the only one that was able to do the Time Warp dance correctly too! xD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Seems like every kid has seen it at least once. XD I know once, it was shown in school~. One of the teachers had all the kids dancing to the Time Warp. I of course, missed that. D:

Oh my, I wish I went to /that/ school!
It seems a lot of kids now know it from Glee, hehe, I suggested it for our play this year. I don't think they'll pick it though c;
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Haha, my high school was and still is rather small, so sometimes, odd things could be done~.

I actually have never watched Glee. I've listened to some of the songs but that's about it. If they can get kids into some older, original music, I say more power to them~!
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Never seen, or listened to the music from there, Glee. It sounds like something my school had raved about and done something for the musical. I cannot really remember. o_o
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

My highschool is the same way, I really love it.

I've never watched Glee either, my friend is gaga for it and never stops talking about it, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Haha. Small schools can be really nice~.

Good, I'm not the only one who hasn't watched it. XD Regardless, I do like some of the music. Some of it's alright.

Ah, I should mention, you can now take a url from a Pokemon sprite (I get mine right here)and place it in your profile labelled 'PokePartner'.

Once you do that, a Pokemon will show up on your profile and when you post~.
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Ooo~! I am not up to date with Pokemon. xD I only really know up to the second generation. But I will pick a Pokemon sprite. :3
'Cause my childhood~ And the fact that I remember someone broke into my apartment at one time to just steal Pokemon cards... xD;
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Noxtis wrote:
Ooo~! I am not up to date with Pokemon. xD I only really know up to the second generation. But I will pick a Pokemon sprite. :3
'Cause my childhood~ And the fact that I remember someone broke into my apartment at one time to just steal Pokemon cards... xD;

Haha. I've played every generation since the time I was a kid and most of the spin offs. I am a Pokemon nerd if there ever was one. XD

Really? That seems like a very common crime I've heard of. At least, back then. I know of a few people who had their cards, games, toys, etc. stolen that were specifically Pokemon. Guess it was all the rage and people made money off of them. .__.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Noxtis wrote:
You're not alone there. One of my sister's old boyfriends' mother stole my niece's and my Pokemon cards, VHSes and Disney movies.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next