AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Empty
PostSubject: My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two)   My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

I grabbed my younger self by her shirt, while she thrashed at my face with her sharpened nails and screamed. I winced as she cut up my face but I got her good with a powerful punch to the nose. But just as my fist crashed into her nose I felt a sudden pain burst in my nose as well, causing me to drop her and stumble backward in surprise. I looked down and saw blood dripping from my nose onto my flowery blouse...what the fuck?

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 3973136183 "Mwahahahaha!!! Hahaha!! This is great!!" laughed the mysterious voice from before.

Frustrated and confused I charged at myself (still lying on the floor) with a great kick into her ribs, only to yelp out in pain as I felt my own ribs crackMy Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 1054355685 . I fell to my knees as I held my abdomen, what just happened?

"This is a whole new definition of self harm! Hahahaha!" laughed the voice.

My younger self was sobbing like a baby as she laid curled up on the floorMy Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 1413323404 , I almost felt pity for her. I looked at her more closely...her face was cut up just like mine. Great, just fucking great! Apparently not only could we read each other's thoughts, but we couldn't hurt the other without hurting ourselves...guess it's because we're still the same person. As much as I hate admitting it, we were the same.

'I'll never be you.' she thought.

I wish I could say the same, but she was already me.

"Hey!" I said.

"What?"My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 3458887598

"We gotta finish this review and unforunetely that means six more chapters."

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 2832332476 "Fine," she said, forcing herself to sit up.

I began to read out loud again.

Quote :
Ok, my name is Harley Quinn and as you know from what I said before the Joker is my boyfriend. You're probably thinking who in their right mind would ever date the Joker, a psychotic serial killer that kills even his henchmen after they've lost their use. Well, I'm not really right in my mind and I should know I majored in psychology at the Gotham University. The Joker hasn't killed me yet, so I really don't feel threatened by him at all. Going on with my story, it all started one day at work...

Me: Christ, I've broken the fourth wall within the second sentence. Yeah she totally doesn't feel threaten by her psychotic serial killer boyfriend. Unlike in the series, where he fucking beat her, and even threw her out a damn window!

Younger Me: I didn't know that!

Me: What?

Younger Me: Don't you remember? I only barely remember Harley Quinn's character, I hadn't watched the series since I was little and never rewatched it before I wrote the fanfiction. I just did some quick wikipedia reseach.

Me:My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 3524266654 ....I guess I have no one to blame but myself.

Quote :

I arrived at work early as I usually did at the Arkham Mental Hospital for Gotham's most Unstable Criminals.
"Good morning. Quinzel!" said a nurse.
"Good morning!" I said, waving politely.
"You'll never believe who’s become a patient in the hospital!" she said, whispering.
"Really? Who?" I asked.
"The Joker," she whispered, very faintly.
I was stunned by her words, to think the horror of Gotham was being sent here! I was filled with both fear and excitement all at once at the thought of it!
"Oh my God!" I cried.
"Shhh! I wasn’t supposed to tell!" she squealed.
"Sorry! How did you find out?" I asked, whispering.
"I overheard the owner of the hospital and Detective Gordon talking about it. They're bringing him today! Any minute he'll be here! I'm so scared!" she whispered.
"Oh my, this is becoming quit an interesting day already!" I said.

Me: You know, Harley is actually acting a little bit in character. Unfortunately she didn't act like her alter ego Harley Quinn until after the Joker began to manipulate her. She was far more reserved and well, professional like a doctor should be. Not like a gossiping school girl.

Younger Me: Well, I was trying to recreate Harley Quinn like Heith Ledger recreated the Joker.

Me: That isn't a bad idea, but no doctor would be very respected if they talked about their patients that way let alone be such a success. Neither would the nurse in question that told her. Not to mention what I did to the Joker...God...the real Joker would find this hilarious with what happens to him later...

Quote :

She looked at me funny, like I was crazy.
"What?" I asked.
"Aren't you at all scared? You know I was on one of the boats he filled with bombs!" she said, her voice shaking.
"So was I, besides he'll be restrained. He won't be able to hurt us." I said.
"He already escaped from the police the very night he was caught though! Who’s to say he already has a plan of how to get out of here!?" she said.
"Oh calm down, be a little professional for God's sakes," I said.

Me: Why don't you act professional for God's sake Dr. Quinzel!

Quote :
“I’m sorry,” she said embarrassed.

“It’s ok, listen I’ll have the boss make it so you won’t have to even see the Joker,” I said.

“You can do that!?” she gasped.

“Yes, I wasn’t voted Gotham’s best therapist for unstable criminals for nothing. Don’t worry, he’ll listen to me,” I said.

“Oh thank you Dr. Quinzel!” she said, and then walked off

I sighed and leaned back against the counter. If you’re going to volunteer to work here, you need to be able to handle the patients. I would have to tell the boss that she needed to be transferred to a different hospital. Not out of bitterness but for her sake and that of the hospital. She never could handle the patients and now that the Joker was coming in it would only get worse. Though she was good at being a nurse, the atmosphere was not good for her. I didn’t blame her, everyone in Gotham was afraid of the Joker. I mean he did nearly kill everyone in the city!

Me: It just accrued to me the extraordinary lack of detail there is of the hospital. There is no way for me to know what this hospital looks like. Do I assume it looks like Arkham Asylum from the series, Batman Begins, or just a typical hospital? Which is it?!
How does Harley have a position of power that makes it possible for her to have other employees transferred to different hospitals?

Younger Me: Yeah...I guess you're right about the lack of details to the hospital

Me:...Wow...did...did you just admit to being wrong?

Younger Me:My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 3184853837

Quote :
I knew who would be the Joker’s doctor, me. It’s only natural that they’d put him in my care, graduated with honors, and was the hospital’s top doctor within four years of working there. I didn’t see myself as the best like the press, other hospitals, and other doctors had voted me as. However I did see myself qualified to be the Joker’s doctor.

Me: What happened to her being shocked that the Joker was being brought to her hospital?! Inconsistency much!? And my God! I turned Harley into a Mary-Sue!! Welll...at least she wasn't an oc, and honestly not a complete self-insert of myself.

Younger Me: What's a Mary-Sue?My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 1695130124

Me: My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 2306646364

Quote :

A minute later in came several police officers dragging a retaliating Joker in a straight jacket. When all the other doctors and nurses saw this, they quickly left not wanting anything to do with the situation. I stayed; I wanted to see my newest patient. He broke free from the polices’ grasp and came running straight toward me. I quickly jumped over the counter avoiding him crashing into me. The police tackled him to the ground and he laughed, while looking up at me.

“See ya later beautiful!” he laughed, as they dragged him away.

“Oh you will,” I whispered, watching him disappear around the corner.

Me: Admittingly, the introduction to the Joker wasn't that bad. Though that semi colon isn't necessary in the third sentence. Though I don't think the Joker would be acting all crazy right away, thinking back in the movie when he was being held by the police he was quite and still. So this is a bit out of character for him.

Younger Me:...

Me: You're awfully quite.

She pouted with her lip stuck out My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two) 2832332476 , like a child. I rolled my eyes as I flipped the page to the next chapter
Back to top Go down

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part Two)
Page 1 of 1