AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.5 Hidden Conspiracy

This title now gives me the idea that all canon characters are, in fact, very aware they are in a Suefic. It also gives me the impression that they are all actively trying to kill the Sue but keep getting in each other's way, stopping the others and such so that they can have the honors. Why else would Karla-Sue live this long?

Karla is in more danger than she possibly could imagine, not only that but Chris and Sheva knew about a certain someone before she did.

*gasp, shock* Someone knew something before Karla-Sue?! .... Why should I care about that?

Soldiers pushed you out of the staircase way as they entered and began shooting down the zombies with ease. You furrowed your brows in confusion as the rest of the group stood atop of the hospital.

Why are suddenly soldiers there? We had no mention of them in previous chapters. As it stands this is just another last minute ass-pull that Gabby decided on and so didn't bother to build up to it.

.... Actually, what am I saying? Gabby doesn't build up anything for shit.

Gunshots echoed in the staircases as well as the gurgles of the now dead again zombies, feeling a light hand on your shoulder you turn to see Eric.

“What’s up?”

“You tell me, you’re looking at the Corp Soldiers as though their aliens.” You narrowed your eyes at him as he looked at you with concern.

“Corp Soldiers?” Eric knew you would want an explanation.

“Mercury’s defense team, like our own personal army.”

And that's another Umbrella parallel; let's all not forget that Umbrella had a few paramilitary branches - there's the Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S.) and the U.B.C.S. for instance. Gabby, would it kill you to come up with any original ideas you didn't rip off of something else entirely?

“Is that who you were arguing with on the phone?”

He shook his head as the gunshots continued, “That was the Chief of police, but anyways-”

“So they are like Umbrella, they have mercenaries too.” You scoffed.

She's even pointing out her own plagiarism now!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Facepalm

Eric’s dark eyes narrowed dangerously at you, “They’re nothing like that company I already told you before.”

And why, pray tell, is Marini so fixated on that notion? We're not getting any character motivation behind it so I'm at a complete loss as to this man's thought process on the matter.

“Calm now Detective, the agent is entitled to express her opinion if she would like to.” came a low voice with an excited edge to it.

No. She's really not. Her opinions tend to infuriate me.

Eric looked past you, his eyes softening as you turned around to look also. A man no older than Leon appeared from one of the helicopters’ above,

What is it with comparing all of her characters ages to Leon's?

wearing combat attire and a large smile he looked out of place here among you all. His black hair was tousled as his green eyes met yours in an instant, were all men you came upon handsome?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Frustration

“Demitri Frost. Nice to meet you again.” Eric said respectively as Demitri stopped in front of you all, the sounds of the gunshots and shouts didn’t seem to faze him one bit.

I've noticed Claire and Jill haven't been mentioned once since this chapter started. Make of that what you will.

“Eric. Who is this young lady?” you inwardly wanted to jump off this building.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotruecom_935_1329756357
What is it with this infuriating fucking character and acting like this? She acts over the top in her wishes as to what she wants to do to herself or the man paying her attention. If I recall correctly she wasn't above threatening Luis for giving her attention, too. You are not fucking special. The man was just being polite, politeness =/= lusty or romantic intentions all the time!

“BETA operative, Karla Smith.” Eric introduced you to him as you simply stared not really wanting to trust this slime bag one bit.

And what, exactly, makes this man such a "slime bag?" And don't tell me "because he called Karla 'young lady,'" as that's one of two things: 1) he was being polite or 2) (and knowing the way these fics run this one is probably the most likely one) he was being flirty. Neither warrants "slime bag" status.

“Ms. Smith, your reputation precedes you. Especially Spain and Russia.”

Don't remind her. Her ego's already large enough to fill the hole in the o-zone layer. Get it any larger and it may send the Earth's rotation out of whack with the weight of it.

“I thank you, but do you mind telling me what you and your mercenaries think you’re doing?” you didn’t go out of your way to be nice to someone who can possibly turn out like all the others.

What a judgmental whore. It's one thing to be wary of something that seems similar before, especially if it turned out badly, but it's quite another to act like a hostile brat just because of it with no proof of the second group being on the shady side as of the moment.

Eric shot you a sharp look but you ignored his unintimidating stare,

It must be fun, pretending you're an ultimate badass when you're not. Why else would Gabby belittle the other characters she creates via her insert?

Demitri simply grinned wider. “Feisty, well, I’m simply doing my job. This is Maroon City territory.”

“But they called in BETA.”

“And look what they received; three little girls.” He was really pissing you the hell off.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_3927_1331272216
If this guy wasn't another failed creation of Gabby's I'd want to marry him for that line alone. That was simply beautiful. As it stands Demitri is shaping up to be what's called a Scary Stu - the male counterpart to the Scary Sue.

Scaries are created so that the Mary-Sue can have more limelight by upstaging the Scary. The Scary will do whatever s/he can to torment Mary. In fact, it's almost as if the Scary's life revolves around Mary.

“With their help we were able to rescue the survivors.” Eric surprisingly defended you.

Actually they just walked in with no real issues until Jill fell down the stairs in a ridiculous fashion.

Demitri regarded Eric with a slight nod before turning his eyes back to you, “Is that all you could’ve done? Why didn’t you send in more back up?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_lsg9g5gDMo1qlczah
Someone's actually making sense in this fic? Someone that Gabby created?! It's too good to be true!

Your mouth opened but you immediately closed it not sure what to say to him, you had told Eric that you couldn’t risk the lives of your men but something about Demitri’s presence bothered you to the point that you spoke no more.

And Karla-Sue finally shut her fucking mouth?!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Clapclap

“Silent type huh? Marini, let’s get everyone to the chopper.” He walked past you two as Claire walked towards you. A look of concern crossed her face.

We're on page three of a Word Document and this is the first we've had a mention of Claire. There's also been no mention of Jill as of yet. These two, no doubt, would have spoken up sometime during this.

“What a scumbag, did he say anything bad to you Karla?” she asked as Eric eyed you.

How is this guy a scumbag? He's the only one acting with any voice of reason and logic at the moment! Are you just allergic to logic and reason, Karla-Sue? Is that why you're bastardizing him?

And I find it funny. We're supposed to love and support Karla-Sue and she's a horrible person but when Demitri comes in and starts acting polite, if not a little smug, and pointing out the flaws in their base plan he's suddenly a "scum bag." I think Gabby15cancer has this backwards.

You wanted to tell her what you thought of him but decided you didn’t want to act childish on this matter.

That's a new twist considering acting like a child never stopped you before.

“Nah, he was just praising us for a good job and that he would take it from here.”

*snorts* Now she's lying to Claire! He didn't praise you for a good job at all. He rightfully pointed out what the fuck was wrong with only sending in four people to rescue everyone still alive in the hospital.

For a moment Claire appeared as though she would question you about that but ultimately she nodded and the three of you followed by Jill and the rest headed towards the evac choppers as Demitri and the Corp Soldiers took care of the problem.

Eric from time to time would pass you a suspicious glance.

Good man. Everyone should be suspicious of a Sue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demitri watched their receding forms disappear into the helicopters as he stood there outside of the rooftop exit. All he had to do was wait until the plan would swing into motion, so far part one of the plan was in full motion, and it was up to Demitri to make sure it continued to stay that way…

Still, the top suits at the corporation would love to hear the news of this Karla Smith; from what he recently read up on her she survived Raccoon as well as Spain and Russia without so much as PTSD.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Cute11-1
Karla-Sue was in hysterics at points in Russian Territories. She even played it up when Leon strangled her. You can't go through that and come out without PTSD on top of everything else that Karla-Sue went through. This is just another unrealistic attempt to make Karla-Sue seem more badass than before. The attempt falls flat on its face because she's not this super strong soldier she thinks she is. Sure, we're told that but what we're shown is that she is a horrendous, childish character who only cares about her wants and needs.

Her record was suspicious;

Her existence is suspicious.

her birth father was a scientist of Umbrella and had supposedly gone on the lam. His conclusion was that they snuffed him out before he had the chance, and her birth mother…Rosalina…had had connections with the presumed dead Albert Wesker even though Demitri knew the tyrant wasn’t really dead.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

Wesker’s latest appearance was in Kijuju, Africa where he had planned to bring doomsday to earth with Uroboros, but failed thanks to two BSAA agents. Demitri knew them as well since Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker were apart of STARS with his ignorant cousin.

WHAT?! STOP MAKING ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS RELATED OR CONNECTED TO THE CANON CHARACTERS IN SOME WAY! IT DOESN'T HELP YOUR CASE! IT ONLY MAKES THIS EVEN MORE UNBELIEVABLE AND HARDER TO SWALLOW THEN IT ALREADY IS! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK CLEVER OR ORIGINAL! IT'S DRY, OVERUSED AND MARY-SUE-ISH!

But Sheva Alomar was a different story; her parents were killed in a factory accident even though it was later revealed that Umbrella bombed the place.

Umbrella was all over the place.

With a sigh he placed together the clues as he waited for the team; Bethany and Zachary Smith were relatives of Mercury’s founder Craig Knight.

Since when?

Yet somehow, Karla and her birth parents had entangled themselves with Umbrella.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_lvcb9iszuq1qaaihx

From confidential reports, it stated that Doctor Winchester and Wesker had experimented on her using the T-Plasma. She would have developed extraordinary powers by now, the question is did she have them?

Demitri smirked upon realization; with Karla Smith in Mercury’s grasp they would stand invincible unlike Umbrella who had failed miserably. He took out his cell phone and dialed the supervisor with that smirk still on his face, his eyes looking at her as she sat in the helicopter talking to that Marini dope.

Yes, Karla Smith would be an unstoppable force for the company.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_ly7p9zpqMZ1r8fmdeo6_400
And just like that I hate Demitri again. The author is trying to so ham-fistedly tell us that Karla-Sue is important to all these groups and people but it's unrealistic. Karla-Sue rarely uses her powers unless to make herself look good, she makes excuses not to half the time and seems to forget about them the other half. She bosses everyone around and when she doesn't get her way Karla-Sue browbeats them until she does. She is a liability not an asset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel Turner sat at her desk with a distressed look on her face; reviewing the reports on the latest experiment.

Who the hell is Rachel Turner? I know Oki said it back in Russian Territories and I'll say it again here; there is such a thing as having too many characters especially when you're already running through having too many situations piled on top of each other.

They would never copy Uroboros the way it was if these experiments kept coming up like this, Tricell was their number one competitor at the moment aside from Umbrella a few years back.

Tricell would have gone bankrupt after Kijuju since Chris and Sheva found evidence of their involvement in the situation.

She cursed as a call made her jump from her seat behind her desk, throwing her red hair over one shoulder she hastily picked up the phone. “Yeah?”

“Geez, anger doesn’t suit you Rachel.”

How does "yeah?" translate to an angry greeting?

“What do you want Demitri it better be good.”

“Oh it is. Forget about Tricell for now, have you ever heard of a woman named Karla Smith?”

Considering Karla Smith is Gabby15cancer's self-insert it says a lot about her that she would keep making her avatar this focused on by everyone. She thinks that that's the way it should be, that they should drop whatever they are doing and dote on and focus on only her. Likewise it goes to show how self-absorbed she is to write it out like this. Any character that had prior responsibilities just forgets those in favor of Karla for instance. Life does not work this way. Just because she thinks she's this important person doesn't make it so. In fact, she must not be getting the attention she desires in reality for her to want to write it off with all these characters paying special attention to her avatar.

The name did ring a bell, “The General’s daughter?”

“The one and only, remember how I told you about the T-Plasma being hard to obtain since there was no traces of it anywhere? Well, she’s currently a carrier.”

Congratulations people, you're all after a sample that will be worthless. Plasma in a virus would be the most worthless part of it to obtain. It wouldn't do anything but take up space. Plasma contains the vital parts of things like blood or lymph, or in this case, the virus but we're too assume that Karla was injected with just the plasma.

Her hand dropped from her head as she sat up with a glint of curiosity sparkling in her brown eyes, “Are you serious?”

“Dead serious.”

“With the T-Plasma maybe, just maybe, we can perfect Uroboros to its original state!” She exclaimed.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] 86b

“She’s a feisty one though Rachel, if we try to attack her she’ll probably take us out before we can do anything.” Demitri said with a hint of seriousness that he never expressed before, and Rachel decided it was best to lay low for now.

“You’re right for once, for now let’s keep tabs on her.”

For once, Demitri actually did something good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury Corporation, a shadow beneath Umbrella even though they began before Umbrella was ever founded.

Chris watched as each soldier went into the mall and began shooting down the zombies, Milla was fast asleep in his lap as Sheva sat beside him.

If they were founded before Umbrella than why is it just now that their mercenary groups are doing anything? It would have saved more public face if they had reacted long before this, especially after Umbrella had just been felled. This only helps to prove my theory that Gabby15cancer pulled this new corporation idea straight out of her ass in the last minute specifically for this sequel. This method makes for a very disjointed series of fics.

Leon and Angela were in the back seat of the hummer, talking amongst themselves.

Why do I get the mental image of those two gossiping like two high-strung teenage girls?

Chris’s look intensified as Mercury handled the mess; he glared at all of the soldiers still not trusting them completely. He looked over at Sheva as she too was inspecting the soldiers; she probably shared his same assumptions.

Sheva looked up at him as they’re gazes locked,

This sounds like a scene right before a passionate kiss.

each silently whispering words of suspicion to one another. During their time in Kijuju, Chris and Sheva developed a relationship similar to that of close friends who knew the other like the back of their hands.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Picard-facepalm-o-1

She continued working with him although he gave her a choice to back out in which she declined. He knew she did it for their fallen brothers and especially for Zachary.

Oh, you mean that one scene we got to see of Sheva and Zachary admitting they suddenly love each other with no supporting details, no other scenes, and it being Zachary's death scene? Yeah, I don't buy that "I love you, Sheva/ Zachary!" bullshit you're throwing at me because you didn't build it up for us to see.

His thoughts then drifted to that masked woman back in Russia who was all too similar to the other masked woman in Africa. But it turned out that the first was Jill… supposedly…it turned out that the woman was impersonating Jill.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Edbeaba8
But in Russian Territories you had Jill in Nepal with Karla before the events of Kijuju! She was in D.C. the entire time that the Kijuju incident took place in in this fanfic! I even had to ramble about that a few times as it broke canon with Jill being the Bird Woman in Kijuju and having been presumed dead up until her big reveal in Kijuju! Now that you've played the game you've just decided to forget that information didn't you? You didn't even bother to go back and edit! So now we've got a time warp going on! We've got the canon!Jill that was presumed dead, taken by Wesker and used as Bird Woman in Kijuju and then we've got Gabby's version of Jill who never went through any of that! I don't even know which is the real Jill now in this series because Gabby15cancer CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO REMEMBER HER OWN CANON AND CONTINUITY!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] 093

Another secret he kept from Karla; there was a clone of her. An evil malicious clone of her that impersonated Jill on purpose to get to Chris emotionally, she even impersonated Zachary to get to Sheva more so than him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ANYMORE! WHO WAS CLONED?! KARLA? WE ALREADY KNEW THAT! JILL? WHAT THE FUCK PURPOSE DOES THAT SERVE OTHER THAN TO TRY AND FIX YOUR MANGLED CANON AND MERGE IT WITH ACTUAL CANON! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! IT'S SLOPPY, HARD TO FOLLOW AND I'M SO LOST! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_m5zrupYdDn1r5waef

At first the clone followed Wesker’s commands but something happened that made her turn on Wesker, Chris picked up the part of Wesker muttering something about her real body starting to awaken.

It turned out later that she was a mere projection, even though she appeared and felt like she was there physically truth was her powers were scary like that. He hadn’t told Karla or anyone about this merely because he didn’t want her to be even more stressed. Was the bird woman back in Russia the same evil Karla from Kijuju?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] B507d892
What the hell is even going on?! Now the Bird Woman in Kijuju was Karla-clone? BUT YOU JUST SAID IT WAS JILL AWHILE AGO! OH GOD! My brain! It's... It's melting and I-I'm only on chapter FIVE of this! Ju-Just somebody! ... Send help!

Another question he had to ponder on was that woman named Hana; she looked like someone he knew long ago…

He quickly dismissed the thought of Alexis being alive; she was killed in front of him back at the Arklay lab by the Tyrant. An old forgotten wound opened in Chris’s heart as he began to remember Alexis, his old Air Force buddy. She was long gone now and he was ashamed that he had forgotten her.

I don't know who Alexis is. No one does. Stop expecting us to care about her at all as we've seen no build up to her character.

Snapping back to reality he looked over and saw Angela laying a hand on Leon’s knee, Chris began to grit his teeth unintentionally as he watched the pair continue to talk. He wanted to shout at them more so at Leon thinking he could just forget about Karla like that, like she was nothing. But regretfully he held back his anger.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
But I thought Chris wanted Karla-Sue, too? Granted he's apparently going out with Jill in this (despite us never being shown this) but wouldn't he be happy that Leon seems to be moving on with Angela thus leaving Karla free? I don't understand the thought processes here....

Sheva stood up suddenly from the hummer as her eyes were fixed on a stretcher carrying one of the victims to the mysterious outbreak. “What are you going to do with that body?” she asked with suspicion lacing her clearly angry voice.

“None of your business.” He snapped at her as Chris gently moved Milla onto the passenger seat as he joined Sheva’s side in an instant.

“Taking a body back to be experimented on huh?” Chris glowered at the man as he nervously looked around before moving past the pair.

That's an awfully bold claim to be making. They didn't even react this venomously when they stumbled upon Tricell tents in Kijuju and began wondering why they were there. You can't just force those accusations out of Chris and Sheva without them having some sort of proof to fall back on. They're not those types of people.

“Whatever go bust criminals instead of pestering me.” He said back rudely as Chris scoffed.

“Jackass.” Chris responded gruffly.

Sheva turned around to meet Chris’s gaze, “I’ve been thinking about her a lot.”

Who the hell is 'her?'

“So have I. I can’t believe I almost forgotten about her, I’m sure she was the same cloaked figure back in Russia.”

How the hell did Chris instantly know who Sheva was talking about?

“Did Karla ever run into her?” Sheva asked with concern as he shrugged and shifted his feet.

“We both did including BillyBenny, but i'm sure she must've revealed herself to Karla when they were alone. I'm pretty positive she did but Karla's not gonna talk, thinking it might do us good not to know.” Chris admitted as Sheva nodded once, not quite understanding the situation with Karla.

“Doesn’t she trust us?” she asked the question more so to herself as Chris placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort.

Sheva, she only trusts those that kiss her ass implicitly, without question, and when she demands it.

“She does, but right now she’s still trying to get over a heartbreak and not to mention she has a job to do.”

“But…Wesker said…that woman was stronger than him. We have to talk to her about that.” Sheva countered.

“Not now, give it time.” Chris spoke impatiently; he realized the harshness of his tone and made it softer as he continued.

Actually, no. That is the type of thing that should be talked about immediately. If there's a more powerful threat than you're already dangerous enemy then you have to find out about it. Karla-Sue's "feewins" wouldn't equate into the matter as it would be a matter of life or death later on and she could hold information they need. The good of the many outweigh the good of the one.

“Don’t be afraid, we’ll all take her down. She’s not going to win, just like Wesker didn’t win.”

Wesker's still alive in this, meaning that's not much to brag about as he can just try again at his leisure.

“I know…” Sheva trailed off thoughtfully.

“But?”

“That woman scares me more than Wesker…to think that she stood by and let him kill Zachary, I know that it’s not really Karla but to know that she can be more powerful than Wesker or Uroboros or perhaps even Karla herself is a thought hard to forget. How can we possibly stop her?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_10936_1337140679

And that's how I feel about that bullshit.

Chris heard the desperate plea coming from her tone and he knew too well that she was still young and groping the harshness of life.

Sheva's only less than a decade younger than Chris. She's suffered by Umbrella's hands, too. She is not "groping the harshness of life." She's already experienced it, not to mention she grew up in Africa a place that, in real life, is fraught with all sorts of dangers those of us in first world countries, including Chris, don't have to deal with.

As for him, he had been through hell and back more than anybody. “Like I said, we’re going to win. She’s not going to hurt anybody else; I would give my life up to make sure of that.”

Sheva glanced up at him with a keen smile as she patted his shoulder and walked past him back inside the hummer, still reeling her thoughts on the evil clone of Karla Smith.

I have to wonder what happened to Angela and Leon. They were mentioned all of once so far and then vanished.... ..... .... Oh dear God! Hand check! Hand check!

Chris had to admit she was right; Wesker called her K19 but he called her a witch and a few other words that if spoken around Milla would’ve caused him a slap by Karla.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Tumblr_lz0ekhs7aY1qdd8wro1_r1_500

If K19 was really powerful enough to surpass his greatest enemy, would they really be able to kill her? Could he really drive a knife through her or even shoot a bullet at her? Even though it wasn’t the Karla he knew and came to love, she was still apart of her. If the time came where he had to kill her, could he possibly do it? Or would she kill him faster than he could think about it.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700

One thing was for sure though; he wasn’t about to lose.

Fuck this. I'm out!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05] Thatssotrue_5638_1332284405
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [05]
Page 1 of 1