AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] 196

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Empty
PostSubject: - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story]   - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

I yawn and sit up. I rub my eyes and jump out of bed. I open my wardrobe and grab out my uniform and slip in it.

I open the door and walk into the main room.

I wasen't surprised that noone was in here. I peek into the kitchen and find nearly everyone there. Normally Larxene would be having her beauty sleep, so would Marly. Zexion and Lexeaus would be in one of the rooms upstairs playing chess. Demyx would be in the living room playing Mario. And Luxord would start drinking.

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Tumblr_le7wj1Vihu1qdmfbi

MIYUKI: ... What the hell is going on? I can already clearly see that this girl is making shit up as she goes along. Not like I do that, but still this is confusing SHIT.

I got all this info from Isabelle btw.

MIYUKI: Do I look like I want to know that?

There must be a meeting I think. I check that Xemnas isen't there, yay hes not. I slip into the room and act like ive been there the whole time.

MIYUKI: Shouldn't it be 'I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE the whole time' ?!

"Hey, Izzy!" Xaldin calls. I wave lazily and sit down.
"... Did Xaldin just greet you?" Xigbar asks, taking a seat next to me.
"Yeah, so?" I ask, eyeing him.
"Whenever you try and go near him he would maul you" Luxord says, standing behind me.
"Or throw a frying pan at you" Axel adds.
"Or poisons your meal" Marly adds.
"Or Hang you by the wallwith his lances" Demyx adds, which i hope was the end of the list.
"And that speaking from experience" Saix says, ruffling my hair.

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] 00046623

MIYUKI: Holy shit... The spelling mistakes in this is brilliant. Plus, some of the members above are so out of character from just one sentence it's just unbelievable how fast she's killed my brain already in this short story.

I chuckle, " you guys probably got on his bad side".
" Each and every one of them did" Xaldin says, dropping a muffin in front of me.
"Oh, muffin!" I exclaim reaching for the muffin.
"Wait! It could be poisonious" Xigbar hisses, snatching the muffin from my hands.
Xaldin snarls at Xigbar.
Xigbar had a look of pure horror on his face. I grab the muffin and take a bite, smirking.

MIYUKI: Not one member would be afraid of Xaldin. Not one member at all!

Xemnas walks in with the angriest look on his face. He stomps towards his chair, and everyone jumped out of his way.
I jump up and walk into the actual kitchen were Xaldin was. I glance at him and he smiles, and I return that smile.
I grab a glass from the top cabinet and grab out a carton of orange juice. I pour some juice into the glass, put the carton back in the fridge and walk towards Xemnas.

MIYUKI: My brain... is dying...

As i walked towards him the space around him was really hot.
"Whats wrong?" I ask him, "... Superior" I add, placing the glass next to his hand. Its common sense that Xemnas likes it when you call him Superior.
"Thank you, Isabelle" He says, grabbing the juice and finishes it in one gulp.
His expression was calmer and the room got more cooler.
"Sooo~" I persist, sitting next to him.
"Demyx failed the mission I gave him to go to the Underworld and defeat that Keyblade Master, all he did was just get lost" He answers. I don't blame him, I mean who coulden't get lost.
" So then why did you call the meeting, you could just bash Demyx" I say.
"Well, since Demyx academic skills are very weak I will have to send him to a high school. You can't just be powerful to handle a mission, you need to be like Zexion, plot out your move. Obviously that is beyond Demyx's mental capacity, and its not just Demyx." Xemnas explains.

MIYUKI: - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Tumblr_loju9nxmun1qierbu

I turn my head to look at everyone, who surprisingly was siting down and listening.
" Who will you be sending?" Xigbar asks.
"Well, obviously the ones who are very low in their academic side of things, but if someone like you Xigbar, is failing then Vexen will have to make something to decrease your age for a while" Xemnas explains, and he too was surprised that everyone was listening.
" The people I will be main people I will be sending are Demyx and Axel. If anyone else who looks like they are in high school who would like to go are welcome to" He continues.
"Oh, oh, can I go" I ask.
" Of course" and for the first time EVER he SMILED..... at me.

MIYUKI: Are you fucking kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This shit makes no sense whatsoever!

There was a weird silence.
I lean back towards Luxord, " am I gonna die today or sumfin?" I whisper.
"I obviously want to go, I'll be able to catch 1 guy or 2" Larxene says.
Xigbar, Luxord and I stare at each other and blink...
We burst out laughing. I was rolling on the floor, Luxord was bent over and Xigbar had his face on the table, lol muffled laughter.
"What the hell are you guys laughing about!?" He screams. I start coughing and sit back down on my chair.
"Well, I was laughing 'cause Izzy over here will obviously steal all the guys" Xigbar explains.
"Same" Luxord adds.
"Wait, Iwas just laughing about how snobby and Barbie-ish that comment sounded" I says, and stare at the two, "anyway, where are you sending us?" I ask.
"Sigh, well it was quite difficult but I finnally chose.
You will be going to Destiney Islands." He answers.

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Tumblr_lu0amuGor21qaaihx

MIYUKI: B--Brain... I'm dying...

Ok, so hope you guys like. and message me plz i'm so lonley T_T.... Pffft ok c u

MIYUKI: ... No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story]   - Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 pm

What in the ever-flying fuck have I just read? Dizzy
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

- Miyu's Rants - [OMG IM GOING TO SCHOOL! Organization XIII story]
Page 1 of 1