AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 am

Fang: It's that time again. It's another sappy Chris x Karla-Sue bonding moment in this drek. As such I'm obligated to bring in our fellow Chris lover, Oki.

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.8 Betrayal

Someone very close to Karla, someone she didn't expect, gave her infection away to Mercury...

Oki: Still trying to up the drama – still failing to do so. Gabby, you don't know what you're doing. Don't write ever again. Please?

Fang: Asking Gabby to never write again just seems to be asking too much, sadly.

You ended up in the backyard of the White House as you looked at the small lake there; you held back your tears as you heard footsteps from behind you.

Oki: Some bad ass, huh? Breaks right under the first amount of pressure she actually receives. Awesome bad ass levels shooting up right here!

Fang: I'm more distracted by the fact that this fuckface is just running around on White House grounds. That may be paid for by the people but you sure as hell don't get the liberty to run around it for the hell of it. Security would be all over her ass, interrogating her as to why the fuck she thinks she can run around like she owns the place.

(Don’t know if there is a lake but hey, my story, and…if there’s a lake there’s a freakin’ lake.)

Oki: Oh look! Gabby makes an entrance into her own fic to show she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about! She also confirms the attitude she's playing makes Karla a complete self insert! Congrats on letting us in on that!

Fang: Jesus H. Christ, talk about ignorance - she doesn't even attempt to Google the information and Google gives you results on just above everything!

“Please go away.” You spoke hoarsely as the person stopped behind you.

“Karla, I’m sorry for what my brother did. It was completely uncalled for.” Claire apologized on behalf of her brother as you turned to look at her.

“I’m sure Chris didn’t start it, I made Leon mad enough to make him attack Chris.” You say as Claire looked at you with surprise filling her expression.

“What did you say to him?” she asked softly.

“He made me mad by saying he cares deeply for Angela, and so I gave him the truth he was bugging for. I told him I had feelings for Chris.”

Oki: Our bad ass! Any other time she's screaming in someone's face! Get someone to say something 'mean' about her previous or current love life and she'll run away crying! God, even I have better control over my emotions...

Fang: Let's not forget the fact that she supposedly knows that Leon still loves her. If she was sure of that knowledge and of herself she wouldn't have to be such a friggin' asshat and get overly jealous because Leon brought in some other woman. Also, she's being a vindictive bitch by telling Leon the things she knows will break him - she's not in love with him, not even close. She's just trying to break him for daring to break up with her - no matter how valid the reason was.

Claire brought a hand to her forehead as she shook her head with a smile, “Karla you didn’t.”

“Oh I did.” You say with a smile of your own. “I do like Chris…a lot, but I still love Leon.”

Oki: You know, that fact that you seem to be proud of causing all this 'drama' is kind of concerning.

Fang: Let's just say there's a good reason I claim this is a friggin' soap opera.

She removed her hand as she stared at you with a smile still on her face, “I’m not mad, Chris has been ranting about you. I guess he really likes you…a lot.” She giggled.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_3170_1330747767

“How’s that funny?” you groaned aloud.

“Karla Redfield…has a nice ring to it.” She giggled again as you playfully glared at her.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotruecom_1255_1329759564

Fang: I'd thank you all to stop the sappy-crappy clichés at any moment. Even better, Gabby, you just need to get out from behind the characters and stop using them as mouth pieces for your own opinions. You're breaking my co-sporker!

“Be quiet, Claire Marini.” You retorted as she socked you on your arm.

“Karla.” A gruff voice called from behind Claire as she turned around to lock eyes with her brother.

“I’ll be looking for Eric, I’ll leave you two alone.”

Fang: Something about the fact that after Karla-Sue teases Claire about liking Marini she goes off to find him rubs me the wrong way.

She said before walking past Chris and straight up towards the Whitehouse.

Fang: Wasn't the meeting with the President ajourned? So why the fuck are all these clowns wandering around the property and not getting mauled by security for being in places they shouldn't be?

Chris walked up to you as you smiled faintly at him.

“Karla, I’m sorry for fighting with Leon. It was immature of both of us.” He said as you smiled up at him.

“It’s alright.”

“No it’s not,” he said. “I don’t want to make you think that I’m so kind of loose cannon.”

Oki: Since when is he a 'loose canon' at all? From what I saw myself, Chris is a rather level-headed man. Unless I'm mistaking someone else, Gabby must have him confused...

“But that’s what makes you Chris Redfield.” You joked as he smiled, relieved that you weren’t mad at him.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

Fang: Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck that's supposed to mean either....

You suddenly got a mischievous glint in your eye as you grabbed him by the arm, pulling him towards you. It gave off the impression that you were going to kiss him but instead you pushed him in the lake.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Original1-2 And I'm supposed to think this immature brat is the Sergeant Major of the Army?

Oki: Apparently...In which case, this is a very sad, sad day when people like this could get in and have this rank...

Fang: Realistically she wouldn't have made it past Private.

Oki: No, no she would not. It's laughable that she thinks she could get so far with her attitude and disrespect.

His head remerged at the surface as water dripped down his face as his eyes furrowed and glared on at you. “That wasn’t funny.” He growled.

Fang: That's right, it isn't. Isn't going to stop the author from having her Sue-insert from laughing about it like an assclown though.

Oki: Or play around with childish antics because apparently it's supposed to be 'entertaining and show their bond!' I ain't seeing it.

You suppressed your laughter as you noticed that he was still in the water of the small lake, “It was tempting so I had too.”

“You’ll regret ever doing this Smith.” He growled again.

“Oh come on.” You said as you walked up the edge and offered a hand; he grasped it and with one sharp tug pulled you in with him.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx So much for these two morons being professionals. I do not want these two in charge of saving any lives. Ten minutes out of a serious meeting with the President and they've gone through more moods than a pregnant lady.

Your head resurfaced as your eyeliner was beginning to sting your eyes; thankfully your mascara was waterproof.

Fang: Because, you know, I was just so worried about Karla-Sue's makeup.

You heard Chris chuckling while looking at you since you looked like a drowned rat; you rubbed your eyes and glared at him while shivering from the cold breeze.

“Ooooh, Oscar’s gonna k-k-kill you.” You stutter while gliding over to the edge of the lake.

“What? You fell in.” Chris said while chuckling still.

“You’re in big trouble, big trouble! This is dry c-c-clean only.” You sputter as you edge near the water’s bank. That was when you felt Chris coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you waist.

Fang: It disturbs me that this assclown is the Sergeant Major. She's acting like a child while in her dress uniform. She would be demoted and blasted so fast for that she wouldn't know what hit her!

“You look good wet.” He said as he chuckled again as you splashed water in his face.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotruecom_526_1329514197

“Shut up!”

“I’m serious you look good wet, stay in a bit longer and just take off the green jacket. Since the top is light green I think I can see your black lace bra…” He said as you tried to kick him but to avail.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Tumblr_ljkyx3Lxtx1qg7iyq

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_3097_1330720921-1

“Oscar is still g-g-gonna kill you.” You say as both of you got out of the water.

“I’m prepared.” He said as he grasped your hand and you two headed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next night you found yourself getting Milla ready as you were about to go and meet Beth and Oscar for dinner. You had to ask Bethany about what her connections were with Mercury Corporation, especially Zachary’s. It hurt that both kept the secret from you but you were going to find out tonight, especially since slime bag Demitri Frost hadn’t explained it clearly to you.

While braiding Milla’s long black hair you found yourself thinking back to the two nights ago…

Oki: Flash back! Whoooo!

You froze in step as you turned back to glare at Demitri, his smirk obviously stated that he had succeeded in making you interested in what he had to say.

“That’s right, your mommy and brother are connected to Mercury Corp, whether you like it or not.”

“Screw you Frost.”

“Believe me, I would like nothing better then for us to screw each other but you made it clear that you weren’t interested.”

Oki: ...Really? ...Just...does every man want to screw Karla-Sue? Even the ones that seem to hate her?

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Tumblr_lyj83bOi8L1qh6x31o1_250 Why is it that the ONE character I had legitimately liked when first introduced has been reduced to this? I swear to God Gabby15cancer knew I liked Demitri's first characterization and decided to bastardize him and drag him so completely through the mud that I would hate everything in response.

Oki: That's some amazing foresight, if she had.

“What do you mean when you said that Beth and Zack were involved with you?”

“The way I said it.” He simply answered as his green eyes trailed over your form.

“Don’t even think about messing with me Demitri.” You said darkly as you eyed him carefully.

“I’m being as serious as I can be,” he answered as his expression didn’t betray his words. “They have been with Mercury Corp since before I joined which was back before Raccoon City.”

“You’re lying!” you spat. “Zachary was a cop!”

“A dirty cop, princess.”

Fang: Is it sad that my only thought to that was Zachary being a male-stripper in one of those cop uniforms for bachelorette parties?

Oki: Ummmm...Well...I certainly didn't get that mental image...

Fang: Awesome, so that makes me the most perverted of the two of us!

Oki: Yes, yes it does! Congrats!

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Emot-buddy

Demitri retorted with his smirk turning into a thin line. “Not even Oscar knows about they’re involvement, sure he knew that Mercury funded BETA but he never knew that his wife and son were involved…much like you.”

“You’re lying.” You repeated.

“I wouldn’t lie to you, like I told you back at the diner, I like you a lot toots.”

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] 000bcfty

“I’m not a good woman to fall in love with.” You say with a sad smile before turning around to walk back to your car.

Oki: No, no you're not. Because you're nothing but a bitch. How anyone could love you, I'll never know.

Fang: Your guess to that would be as good as mine. I'm still at a loss as to why the author thinks this is the type of person people should look up to, aspire to be and support.

“I like a challenge.” Demitri whispered.

“Karla.” Milla’s voice rang as you were brought out from your memories.

“Yes spider monkey?”

“Iz my hair done?”

“Oh yeah, let’s get moving chick.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had arrived at the restaurant right on time as you two were seated with Bethany and Oscar. They absolutely adored Milla, especially Oscar not that you didn’t think he would but you were surprised that he indeed liked his granddaughter to be.

Oki: The above paragraph does not surprise me. Why? Because Milla is a Sue as well. And Sue's apparently get all of the attention all of the time.

Fang: And of course Milla would never act up like a real child does from time to time, no matter how well-behaved they are compared to other children. Nope, can't have that! That'd inconvenience Karla too much. *huffs*

“Hey Oscar,” you began as you all were waiting for your food, Oscar looked up at you. “Why don’t you take Milla to go and see what dessert she wants?”

Fang: It bothers me that Karla-Sue addresses her adopted father by his given name.

Oki: True, true. If it was a step father I could understand never feeling comfortable with calling the man 'dad.' *obviously had this issue* But someone who adopted you and acted as your father, I think that would earn the right to be called dad.

Oscar nodded before taking the little Russian-American’s hand in his as they stepped away from the table to walk across to the food counter. Bethany sipped at her red wine before looking at you expectantly, “You look nice.” She commented as you smiled faintly.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911

You had dressed in a black halter dress that fell past your knees; you had also worn your hair in loose auburn curls. No jewelry was added since you didn’t really care for it that much, “You know what I want to talk about.” you say simply as her smile turns into a thin line. “He told me everything.”

Fang: Because, y'know, people are going to know instantly what the fuck you're talking about. Clarification! People appreciate it.

“Who exactly?” she asked while her eyes narrowed down at her drink.

“Demitri Frost.”

You noticed her visibly flinch as she rose her head up to look at you, “What’s wrong with Mercury Pharmaceuticals Karla? They’re not like Umbrella.”

“Bullshit.”

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Tumblr_m3qf1kGL9A1r141z5 Just shut up! Shut up! Okay?! I am tired of your fucking attitude! No one should have to bend to your will just because you want them too! GO JUMP IN A HOLE AND DIE!

Fang: *sourly* I'm still irritated that Mercury Corp is already being bastardized by every character that's allied with Karla-Sue. They've done nothing thus far to warrant it in the story even if Gabby has it planned that they become the new "evil" company later.

“Then why do you hate them so much?”

“I have my reasons. But what bothers me is that you and Zachary were part of Mercury since before Raccoon City. And you never told Oscar or me.”

Fang: Maybe because they knew you were going to throw a tantrum like this, you little brat.

It was hard to lower your voice as you looked at her expecting her to want to change the subject.

Fang: Newsflash; lowering your voice doesn't make you more intimidating. It's one thing if it's a habit someone picks up - Oki and myself do it when we get really angry but we don't do it on purpose. It's clear Karla-Sue is doing this because she thinks it makes her sound tougher, it's evident by the way she says it was hard to do because she was so aggravated in the above statement.

Bethany simply continued to stare at you before taking a sip of her wine, “We’re related to Craig Knight, he’s my great-grandfather.” She stated as you said nothing, and so she continued. “Since Zachary was his great-great grandson, he wanted him to train and take over the company as soon as Craig retired. He didn’t count on Zachary dying.” Her voice lowered as the thought of Zachary stirred up forgotten emotions.

“That doesn’t answer my question Beth, why didn’t you tell me? Or for a better reason why didn’t you tell Oscar?”

Oki: Why do they have to tell you anything! They have every right to clam up and not give you any information at all! You are not God! You cannot just bully your way around because you think you can! That's not how it works!

“Because it didn’t concern either of you. Karla, just let it go. Mercury isn’t an evil company.” You were tired of everyone thinking that Mercury Corp was some savior, you hated the idea that everyone was oblivious to what they were really up to.

Fang: I've yet to be presented with a character that has set up Mercury Corp as some savior to the people. They've merely pointed out that they haven't done anything wrong in the past or the present. That doesn't mean they think it's the greatest thing since Jesus was born.

“If that’s so then how do they know that I’m infected with the T-Plasma? The most useless part of the cell! :D” it was hard to not raise your voice but the conversation was grueling. Bethany’s eyes down casted back to her glass of wine and this, you realized, had her written all over it.

“Bethany…you told them?!” you cried and at this point several diners looked towards your table, Oscar and Milla looked also upon hearing the commotion.

“I had to.” She said simply never looking up at you. “By the time I told them they had dug up reports on you, and that’s how Demitri knows.”

Fang: Why? For what purpose? Seriously, what reason would Beth have for telling them this? There is none! This is all just for needless drama!

“You betrayed me.” You say outright hurt by her and your late brother as he had kept the information from you also.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] 000bcfty I'd fucking 'betray' you too if I had to deal with your shit twenty four-seven.

Fang: Most sane people would. Or just brain her with the nearest blunt object.

She glanced up with wide eyes, “No! That’s not it! I would never do that! I love you!”

“If you loved me, you would have kept that information to yourself regardless if they made you Beth!” you cried out again as you stood up and grabbed Milla just as she and Oscar arrived back at the table.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking in between you and Bethany.

“Ask your wife.” You growled as you stormed out with Milla in your arms and leaving a confused Oscar and an upset Bethany back at the restaurant.

Oki: Awwwww~. Poor Karla-Sue is throwing a tantrum~.

Fang: I think it's time little Karla-Sue took a nap! You know how she gets when she's cranky~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:13 a.m.

A cold cloth was pressed against your head as you sniffed from the crying you had done early that night.

Oki: Our bad ass!

“She was one of the few people I trusted, how can she do this to me?”

Fang; For needless drama. That's all anyone does anything for in this fic.

you say softly as Chris wiped the tears away softly. Chris was kneeled in front of you as you sat on the couch, after you had come home you sent Milla to bed after buying her fast food.

Fang: Oh, waaaah! Suck it up and get over it. My sister didn't even cry this long and hard after her boyfriend broke up with her the other night. She was over that phase in twenty minutes!

You immediately called Chris and felt bad for waking him; he insisted that he was up on the computer and that you hadn’t disturbed him.

He came as soon as he heard you crying on the phone and so here he was.

“I don’t know the answer to that question.” He says sincerely as you smiled at him, you hadn’t even bothered to take off the black dress. You didn’t care because you weren’t in the mood.

Fang: *snickers* I wonder how often Chris or Leon had to hear that. "Not tonight, I have a headache. I don't care HOW much I've teased and beguiled you, you can WAIT until I'M ready!"

Oki: For as much as she tends to show she likes her vanity, she really seems to pull the picky mood when a man is complimenting her. I get complimented, I'm all grins and blushes, dammit. Be grateful that they pay attention!

“It was a bad idea to go to Demitri, it was better when I didn’t know what was going on.”

“But then you would’ve found out the hard way.” He says as he gets up and sits beside you on the couch, instantly wrapping a comforting large arm around your nimble shoulders.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_13637_1340606042

“I did find out the hard way.” You say as you rest your head against his chest. “She told me herself.”

“I know this is a bad time to say this, but you look good in the dress.”

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_3170_1330747767

Fang: *massages temples* This is ridiculous. No man consistently compliments a woman this much just for shits and giggles!

Chris says as you playfully hit him. “You were bound to find out anyways, either from snooping around in their files or by Wesker probably telling you.”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

“But on the other hand, Oscar is probably having it much more worse than you since she is his wife.”

Oki: Much more worse? How about 'much worse', yea? Guess that would be asking too much to actually be able to, I don't know, write.

“Yeah…I was just tired of everyone thinking Mercury is some glorious company. Their not.”

Fang: No one said they were! They were just pointing out how they have done NOTHING for you to warrant this hostile behavior to them right off the bat!

You say with a solemn face as Chris’s hand absentmindedly runs through your loose curls.

“You’re not alone on that thought.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good to have you back.” A man in his late fifties said with a smile as he shook the woman’s hand before him.

“Ah yes, Russia was grueling. Any reports?” the sultry woman voice purred.

“None so far, but Mercury has been trying to copy the project.” He said as they walked side by side.

“Then they will be waiting a long time.” Her accented voice purred again.

“Of course Miss Gionne, I’ll leave you to your quarters.” The man left as Excella Gionne went to her office. Well, not really hers anyway. The phone rang and she quickly snatched it up before anyone could listen in.

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha

“Yes?” she said hastily into the phone.

“You’re in?” the young male voice asked.

“It wasn’t hard to take on her appearance nor was it hard to act as her. It’s a good thing I hung around her and Wesker while I was in his control, I picked up quickly on her moves and personality. Thank you again for sensing her demise.”

Oki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_1800_1330125177

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

“All in a day’s work. Gotta thank the powers.”

“Bye for now Mr. Burnside.”

Oki: I had a friend with the last name of Burnside... now every time I see that name, I'm going to end up thinking of her. Thanks for that, Gabby... Thanks.

Fang: Oh, great, so this is the stupid doppelganger at work. I have to reiterate the confusion I feel as to why Steve Burnside would be helping the obviously evil person. It's never expressed as to why he just follows along like a bitch-boy.

She hung up the phone as she sauntered over towards the ivory mirror hanging on the far wall. Her hand smoothed over her hair to check for any bumps, satisfied she smirked at her reflection as the reflection’s crimson orbs stared back at her, mirroring her smirk.

Oki: I hate this... I hate how contrived everything is. I hate how she's taking Chris... I hate it all. I want to kill it now please...

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08] Kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [08]
Page 1 of 1