AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Alice was hearing Tara, surprised and nodding back to her. She did know of some traps that she could use against Bakura. But it was his turn now so she would have to wait. He drew a card as he smirked. "Next I summon Dark Midnight Dragon in attack position. I have it destroy your Harpie Lady." Bakura said as his dragon destroyed her monster, making her lose 1500 life points. "Then I have my Shadow Skull Dragon attack you directly!" he said as his dragon attacked and she lost 2000 life points, in a lot of pain as it hurt. "This is too easy. You have no chance. I end my turn." Bakura said back to her, smirking. Alice was really nervous now, wondering how she can even win this. She drew a card from her deck, surprised and smiling. "I summon Harpie Queen in attack mode. Then I activate Elegant Egoist, which lets me summon Harpie Lady Sisters in attack mode. Next I equip my two Cyber Shields to my Harpie Queen and my Harpie Lady Sisters so their attacks are 2400 and 2450. I have my Harpie Queen destroy Shadow Skull Dragon and my Harpie Lady Sisters destroy Dark Midnight Dragon." she said as her monsters destroyed his and made him lose some life points. "Then I place two cards face-down and end my turn." Alice said back, smiling. Bakura was shocked at the comeback she made, now really mad and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 am

Yami Meranda had wanted to assist Bakura but she knew that handing over her dragon along with the ritual card for summoning it will cost her dearly. Even if she is not in the duel it would still effect her greatly if her dragon were to be defeated. Tara could see that Yami Meranda was struggling with herself but she just couldn't understand why, Yami Yugi noticed too. Marik was too busy watching the duel to notice what the others were noticing, he stared but smiled once spotting what Alice had just gone and done.

"Yeah right! Alice, keep going, don't give up!" Marik cheered, glancing over at Yami Meranda.

Yami Meranda glared at Marik. "Shut up, you peroxided waste. Bakura shall still win this and your little girl up there doesn't stand a chance," she exclaimed, smirking.

"Alice is more of a duelist than you will ever be Mesta!" Yami Yugi retorted, glaring at her.

"Pff-! I doubt that highly, Pharaoh, that girl knows Bakura has a few cards that wil win the duel for him without him even having to raise his hands to his deck. It's just a matter of time before he draws that first card to activate it's motions," Yami Meranda said, looking at Bakura.

Marik knew what cards she was on about; Destiny Board, it would activate each of it's letters at precisely every time Bakura ended his turn. Marik had to warn Alice, but how? There was no way he could get up there to warn her in time, and he knew it...
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Alice was hearing Marik, glad to hear the cheers as she smiled. Then she had heard Yami Yugi, very surprised that he would say that she is more of a duelist than Mesta ever will be. Wow, they really believe in her. She can do this, she has to win. Bakura had heard the cheers for Alice from Marik, annoyed. When he heard Yami Yugi say that Alice is more of a duelist than Mesta will be, he got very mad at that. "Watch your tongue, Pharaoh. Mesta has had centuries to perfect her dueling and deck, unlike that beginner mortal." Bakura said back to him, glaring. But then he heard Mesta, nodding back in agreement. He just needed to get the first card for his Destiny Board, and then he will win for sure. It was his turn now as he drew a card. He was quite shocked at what he drew, smirking evilly. "Your fate is sealed girl. I activate Destiny Board! For every time my turn ends, a letter appears until all five letters are on the field that spell out DEATH, and I automatically win the duel. So you're doomed now. Next I play Nightmare's Steel Cage so you can't attack me for two turns. I end my turn." Bakura then said back to Alice, smiling as the second letter E appeared on his side. Now it was her turn. She was stunned, seeing the Destiny Board and now she can't even attack him. She's not going to be able to win!
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 pm

"You can still do this Alice, don't give in!" Marik cheered, watching Bakura take his turn.

"I told you already, sonny, that girl stands no chance against him. So quite your whining. Seriously, you sound like a right play school kiddy who needs his nappy changed for a proper panty holes. Do yourself and us all a favor and shut a dummy in it," Yami Meranda said, smirking.

Yami Yugi glared at Yami Meranda. "Oh go back to the shadows Mesta. You are a waste of space and don't deserve to even live again. Tara, blast her to wherever she came from," he said, watchign the duel.

Tara nodded but knew the pendant's energies were too weak to do anything that extreme. It needed time to recharge itself by the light of the sun, only, the sun was behind the clouds; grey and fierce too, those clouds were rain clouds. She turned to Yami Yugi trying to get him to notice what she just noticed, only he was busy watching the duel.
With her pendant out of action she was desperate to help none the less, there was just no way of helping though.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Alice was hearing Marik, surprised and glad to hear his cheers. So she nodded back, smiling as she drew a card from her deck. But it didn't help as she still can't do anything right now. So she just put a card face-down and ended her turn. Bakura smirked as it was his turn again, drawing a card. "I put a monster face-down and then end my turn." he said back, seeing as now the third letter A appeared on his side. Alice drew another card, thinking that after this turn she can attack him. "I summon another Cyber Harpie Lady and then use my Elegant Egoist to summon another Harpie Lady Sisters. Then I end my turn." she said back to him, watching as the Nightmare's Steel Cage had left Bakura's side of the field. He drew another card, smirking. "You can't win, even with all those monsters. I summon Doubleganger Necrophere in defense mode. Then I end my turn." he said back, seeing the fourth letter T appear on his side. "One more letter, then it's goodbye forever." Bakura said back to Alice, smiling as he knew he had won.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

Yami Meranda could see the victory was almost in Bakura's favor but she also tapped into Alice's thoughts. The girl had one minor trick to still pull on him, there had to be a way to warn Bakura of this little realization before it was too late. Only, she was out of ideas and out of time for warning him. The trick was a trap card, one that could probably destroy Destiny Board and cause real trouble for Bakura.

"Bakura! Careful there, don't call on an attack! That girl has a trap card that can destroy magic cards and traps of your own," Yami Meranda exclaimed, staring wide-eyed at Alice.

Yami Yugi was baffled and he could see that the duel was in Bakura's favor here. Once seeing Alice knew she had his support, he smiled at her and nodded slightly; she had to win, she just had to. Tara even was backing Alice up with her pendant cause Yami Meranda could lash out for Alice at any moment she pleased, the pendant was keeping Yami Meranda repelled from causing harm to Alice. A silver energy bathed over the dueling field on Alice's side, barely keeping her in an translucent silver barrier.

"That should stop Yami Meranda from grabbing Alice, Yami," Tara said, smiling up at Alice.

Marik noticed what Tara had done to save Alice and he smiled at her. "Thank you Tara," he said, watching the duel.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 am

Alice was very surprised as she heard Mesta, thinking that she does have one but not in her hand. This means that she has to draw it from her deck on this turn. She could hear Yami Yugi and Tara, seeing them and Marik as she smiled back. Alice has to win, she has to draw the card to turn this around. She had to believe in her cards. So she then went and drew a card off the top of her deck, hoping that it is what she needed. But then Alice was shocked, legs shaking as she fell onto her knees, crying. The card she drew was just another monster, not the trap that she needed. She's lost, she is done for and can't do anything about it. "I'm so sorry, everyone. I end my turn." Alice said back, crying still. Bakura had heard Mesta, shocked and now worried, hoping that Alice didn't get that trap card. When he saw her collapse and cry, he knew that he won as it was his turn now and he drew a card. "I told you, you can't beat me. Now say goodbye to all your precious friends. I end my turn." Bakura said back as the last letter H appeared and the letters came together to spell DEATH, ending the duel as he won. Bakura walked over to Alice, laughing as he smirked happily. "Now you are going to the Shadow Realm forever." he said as his Millennium Ring was shining. Alice shivered, so afraid and crying as she looked at everyone. "I am so sorry, everyone. Marik, I'm sorry." Alice said back, crying as she waited to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 am

A large silver barrier shot at Bakura and Tara glared at him as Yami Meranda attempted to go for her. Yami Yugi and Marik helped one another to get Alice out of harms way but just as they ran, it started to rain. A loud lightning sound striking down overhead as they ran for cover. Yami Meranda saw them fleeing but she had no way of moving right now thanks to Tara's pendant. That, Yami Yugi was thankful for but he knew Tara couldn't hold her off for much longer.

"Marik, get Alice out of here. I got to put a stop to Yami Meranda~" Yami Yugi paused, ready to go back.

"Mesta will kill you though. You can't!" Marik pointed out, fear filling his eyes.

"I will and I must Marik, now, you just go with Alice. Get her someplace safe," Yami Yugi had then said, turning round to go back.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Alice was very surprised, seeing as Bakura had been hit and Yami Yugi and Marik were getting her out of harm's way. She was running with the two, so glad to be saved right now. But then Alice was hearing Yami Yugi, shocked. "Yugi, don't!!" she said to him, scared and knowing that Mesta will kill him. Bakura was shocked, feeling as he had been hit by the barrier, then seeing as Alice, Marik, and Yami Yugi were getting away with Mesta unable to move because of Tara. "You brats will pay for this." he said as he took hold of Mesta, trying to use his Millenium Ring to cancel out Tara's pendant.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

Feeling herself loosen up, Mesta smiled and aimed her staff's at Yami Yugi. Yami Yugi pushed Alice out the way and gestured to her to leave him, there was nothing that could be done now; Mesta would be able to still blast him off his feet if he ran, there was no point in running from her. Marik grabbed Alice's right wrist and gestured to her to go with him, he could see however, this would be impossible. She wanted to save Yami Yugi from Mesta and Bakura, there was no choice but to wait for Alice.

Yami Yugi glanced at Alice and Marik. "You two, save yourselves, it is better that way. I cannot fend off Bakura and Mesta whilst you two are here. You too, Tara, please go," he said, seeing Tara standing there and not moving.

"Yami, no~" Tara paused, seeing him glare at her with seriousness filling his eyes she stepped back from him and ran.

"Lets go Marik, Alice. Yami will be all right," Tara had then said, trying to be as reasurring as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 am

Alice was shocked, seeing Mesta's staff aimed at Yami Yugi. She felt as she was pushed out of the way by him, being gestured to leave. Then Alice felt Marik grab her wrist and doing the same thing, but she wanted to save Yami Yugi. She was hearing him and Tara as well, feeling bad for doing this. "O-Okay.." Alice said back, not wanting to leave Yami Yugi by himself but knowing that she had too. So she took Marik's hand, holding it tightly as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 am

Tara weren't going to leave, she had to help even if Yami Yugi told her otherwise she was not going to leave his side. The pendant of her's glowed silver in a fierce light and blast at Yami Meranda and then at Bakura. Grabbing Yami Yugi's right wrist whilst he was staring in surprise at her, she ran to the others. Yami Meranda was knocked out; the blast took her by surprise, she hadn't even been ready to counter it before hitting a wall hard.

Marik waited for Alice before leaving too, hoping Bakura wouldn't catch either of them. Looking behind him to see Meranda lying on the ground by the far wall, unconscious. Wondering if they should get her out of there too, she weren't any danger to them now. So long as Yami Meranda didn't return when she woke up that is. Yami Yugi saw Marik had stopped and he spotted what Marik had spotted too, he didn't want to help her.

"Marik, come, we're leaving~" Yami Yugi paused, seeing Marik look at him in astonishment.

"We can't just leave her," Marik said, glancing back at Meranda sadly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Alice saw as Tara's pendant blasted the light at Yami Meranda, seeing her get knocked out, thinking that might hurt later on for Meranda when she wakes up. Bakura felt as he was hit by the blast, pushed back and on the ground, shocked to see as Mesta was knocked out now. He got up, now very very mad, hearing Yami Yugi and Marik. "DON'T TOUCH HER!! Or I will kill you!" Bakura said back to them, glaring before going over to Mesta and checking to see if she was alright, so worried. Alice had heard Bakura, surprised and watching, thinking that they should go now as she was gesturing Marik to leave.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:46 am

Yami Yugi glanced at Tara. "Why didn't you use that before now?" he asks, wishing that she had cause they could have got away by now.

"Sorry Yami but I didn't want to use too much of it's energies and make myself tired to carry on. I didn't want to faint from using too much of my abilities," Tara exclaimed, lowering her head in shame.

Marik took Alice's hand. "There's no time to be chattering, we got to go~" he paused, leading them away fast.

Yami Meranda wasn't breathing much and her hold on Meranda weakened. Meranda took over, waking up to find Bakura was there looking over her as if something bad happened to Yami Meranda. In a way, if something had happened to her, it was good cause perhaps Mesta was gone; now Meranda could probably live a normal life. In a way, she doubt it though for Mesta wouldn't have been put down that easily; not by a simple blast, followed by being knocked out. No, Mesta was still there, she just was too weak right now to stay in control of her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Alice was hearing Marik, nodding back as she was leaving with him quickly. Bakura was surprised, seeing as Meranda woke up and guessing that Mesta is too weak to hold on. He felt a little exhausted too from the duel and that blast, letting Ryo take over. Ryo felt confused, then was shocked as he saw Meranda laying on the ground. "Meranda? What happened to you?! Are you alright?" he then asked her, very worried and concerned, having no clue or memory of all that happened with Bakura and Mesta.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 am

"I, I'm f, f, fine R, Ryou~" Meranda paused, looking around and having no idea what happened.

"What happened?" Meranda had then asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Ryou was hearing Meranda, sighing as he shook his head. "I don't know either. It seems that we both don't know what happened." he then said back to her, thinking. What could have happened to them that they can't remember? "I should probably get you home then, since there's not much we can do now." Ryou then said back to Meranda, holding his hand out to help her get up. He hoped that nothing bad had happened that they can't remember.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Meranda nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah, we should go home Ryou," she says, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:35 pm

"Alright then" Ryou said back to Meranda, nodding back as he helped her get back up. Then he carefully walked with her, taking her home and thinking about all of this. What happened to them? Alice was still with Marik and the others, wondering if Meranda is alright. She would hope that she is herself again and that Bakura didn't do anything to her.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 am

Meranda kept quiet whilst walking home beside Ryou, she never wanted him to find out about Mesta; the person who used her as an escape from someplace, she knew it would put him in danger. It had done just that though, her fear for him had happened already just by having him by her side. She already has put him in the danger zone. Mesta loved to give people hell, any mortal in fact, and if she found out they had a liking for each other...

"R, Ryou? I am okay walking home. You can join your friends if you like?" Meranda suggests, smiling slightly.

Marik happily stayed beside Alice not wanting to take his eyes off of her after what happened earlier on. After that incident he thought it best to stick by her side, he would make certain that Mesta, Bakura and his own darker half wouldn't harm Alice. A doubt was seeping in but he kept it away from his thoughts cause it would only make things worse. For now, the negative thought will just have to stay in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:52 am

Ryou had walked with Meranda in silence, thinking about her and Bakura. He was worried that his darker half would try to hurt her, especially since Ryou likes her and she likes him back. Then he heard her say that she was fine walking home alone and that he should join his friends. "Alright, if you say so. Get home and get some rest, I'll see you later hopefully." Ryou said back to Meranda, nodding as he smiled before he started to walk away. Alice was with Marik, still feeling nervous about what had happened before. What if Mesta or Bakura tries to come after her again? She shivered, holding onto Marik's hand as she wondered if she'll ever be safe from them.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:12 am

Marik saw the game shop coming up close and before he could even get himself to speak. A massive migraine whrecked through his head, surging and wanting to make him scream; he was back, it was too soon. Alice was close and she was in trouble only she didn't know it yet, which made the problem worse on him. He winced, putting a hand to his forehead and trying to shove Yami Marik back.

The doubt that had seeped in was now happening, things were spiralling out of control. Letting go of Alice's hand fast and clenching his fist, he closed his eyes. Yami Yugi stopped walking towards his grandpa's home and turned round facing Marik, he had sensed what was coming. Unable to keep it from happening, Marik looked at Alice and then he looked at Yami Yugi; big mistake, in the moment he did that, Yami Marik forced himself out.

"Alice, get to the game shop, Marik will be okay. Just run there," Yami Yugi said, keeping an eye on Yami Marik.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Alice was so glad when they were getting close to the card shop as she walked with Marik. But then she felt as Marik let go of her hand, seeing his eyes closed and fist clenched. Oh no, not Yami Marik again! Alice had seen Marik look at her before hearing Yami Yugi, nodding back. She then started to run, looking back as she was still worried about Marik.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 am

The millennium rod glowed bright but Marik still kept his eyes closed with a hand to his head. Withstanding the moment for as long as he could hold it, his thoughts were on Alice and staying calm he tried to hold his darker half off. Yami Yugi noticed this but stayed away from him, even if Marik was capable of keeping Yami Marik back that still didn't mean to say Yami Marik can't force himself out.

Marik dropped to his knees as he felt Yami Marik forcing himself to the forefront. The most he could do was to not completely take him over, so Marik weren't that all too worried. He fell silent as he could no longer hold him off; his darker half was in the drivers seat now.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 am

Alice had still been running as she was worried about Marik. She looked back, having seen as he dropped to his knees, not sure if that means he was able to suppress Yami Marik or not. But Alice just couldn't let him be alone and struggling like this. "Marik!" she said as she had turned around and came running back to him quickly. She could only hope that he was alright and that Yami Marik wasn't in control of him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next