AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:50 am

Hearing Alice's voice, Marik took over as his darker half was trying to take over. Opening his eyes he stood up and hugged Alice, crying silently. It was getting harder to do this for her; keeping Yami Marik down wasn't easy, it pained him. The headaches were worse than they ever have been before and still he tried to keep going for Alice's sake. Even the others could see the struggle Marik was in, they wanted to come up with an idea of how to help him.

"I'm fine Alice. Calm down, he was only angry about what happened earlier," Marik explained, smiling a little but still in agony.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 282

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Alice was surprised, feeling as Marik was hugging her. So she then had hugged him back, glad that he was okay. But then why had he been on his knees like that? Alice had heard what Marik said, nodding back to him. "Okay. I am just so glad that you are alright." she said back to him, smiling as she hugged him more.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 am

"You, you gave me some hope as to try to hold on Alice. You're always there for me~" Marik trailed off.

Keeping a hand to the forehead as another headache kicked in, Marik closed his eyes for a moment. Trembling slightly, he looked at Alice but it was no use, Yami Marik was winning. It was useless to resist and he knew it. This would happen no matter how many solutions were put in place to stop it, in a flash Yami Marik took over him. Yami Yugi got between Alice and Yami Marik ready just in case she was going to get hurt.

"Alice, go. Get home, I'll be there once I can get Marik back," Yami Yugi said, not taking his eyes off Yami Marik.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Alice was hearing that she gave Marik hope and that she was always there for him, smiling and so glad as she smiled. But then she saw as his eyes closed for a moment, worried about him. She was surprised when Yami Yugi got in between her and Marik, hearing him and nodding back. "Alright" Alice then said back to Yami Yugi as she then was quickly leaving and heading home. She was still thinking about Marik, wishing that she could do more to help him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 am

Later that evening Meranda went out to see if she could see her sister, although she knew Seto wouldn't let her. Coming down the street she spotted Marik and the crystal atop the staff glowed; Mesta could sense he was near, taking no chances, she slipped past a corner into a side street. Marik went past and seemed to be heading home, he had a bouquet of flowers in one hand; they were obviously for the girl Alice that he had been hanging around.

'Hmm, maybe I should do something like that for Ryou?' Meranda thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Alice was at home, thinking about Marik as she looked out the window. She wondered if he is alright now, worried about him after all that had happened to them today. Ryou couldn't sleep, going for a walk as he was thinking about Meranda. He was hoping that she is okay, wondering why he couldn't even remember part of the day and thinking that it probably has something to do with Bakura. If Bakura had messed with Meranda with any way, Ryou would not stand for it, wanting to protect her so much.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:00 am

Marik headed up the path to the front door wondering if he really should be taking this chance. His darker half could try to take over at any point, but he still wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Alice earlier. He knocked on Alice's front door but every instinct told him to not even tempt it, not when his darker half could ruin things. He sighed and listened for any sound from within. Standing and looking at the sky for a moment, the sky was full of light grey clouds; so not promising to be a sunny evening.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:48 am

Alice was thinking about Marik, wondering how he is doing right now. Then she had heard the knock on the door, wondering who it was at this time of night, thinking it was Yami Yugi after what he said. So she went over to the door and opened it up, happy to see that it was Marik instead. "Hey. I'm so glad to see you now. Are you alright now?" Alice then said back to him, glad that he came. He seemed to be fine with no signs of Yami Marik taking over, relieved but wondering why Yami Yugi never came over to tell her that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 pm

"I'm okay Alice, I'm sorry for the scare earlier. Yami couldn't tell you that things were okay cause something came up with his grandpa so he had to go home," Marik said, smiling.

Marik slowly revealed some flowers from behind his back and showed them to Alice. He weren't sure if she liked those sorts of flowers but it was too late to worry about it now. He was here at her place and there was no turning back from it, he was silent. Not knowing how Alice will react to this; it weren't everyday that he would do this for anyone, this was a gift to show how much he was sorry. His darker half might have hurt her but from the looks of things, Yami Marik hadn't.

"You okay?" Marik then asked, eyeing Alice.

(sorry for taking so long at responding to you. I've been having some problems :( )
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Alice had heard Marik apologize and say that Yami couldn't come because of his grandpa. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault." she said back to him, nodding and smiling. Then she was shocked, seeing the flowers, looking at the flowers as she felt so happy and hearing him. "Yeah, I'm fine. But these flowers, they're so beautiful. Thank you." Alice had then said back to Marik, smiling happily. She took the flowers and then found a vase, filling it with water and putting them in as she went back over to him, glad that he came here.

(It's okay.)
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:00 am

Marik was pleased even though he knew it weren't his fault already. "I know it isn't my fault. I thought all the same to come here to say about it all instead of phoning you; that would have been rude of me if I phoned about it~"  he trailed off, giving a little sigh.

Watching as he entered through the doorway and into Alice's home, he was always happy when visiting her. No arguments ever happened whilst there and it was the only time that his darker half ever left him alone, but only for a short matter of time. Taking out his mobile he couldn't believe the time that was displayed on the screen, it was already three in the evening. There was still cleaning to be done for his sister back at home and organising his deck before bed. This day was just going way too fast for his liking and he had wanted to spend a little time with Alice before going home.

Knowing that he had to admit it to Alice was awful, but Marik knew that he couldn't keep it from her. The sudden guilt of not telling that fact would literally hurt him for the rest of the evening. Not just that, it would also hurt during the night whilst asleep. The troubles of the day whacked at his brain and hurt enough as it was; double it with this, and he'd be ill. Taking a deep breath and calming himself ready to talk, he knew it was now or never.

"I'm sorry Alice but I can't stick around for long; my sister will be needing me to clean up the house back home before at least seven pm," Marik told her, looking down at the ground with guilt.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Alice had heard as Marik told her that he wanted to come here and tell her instead of phoning her. "It's okay and I'm glad that you did come." she then said back to him, smiling. She watched as he walked inside, cleaning up the place and happy to have Marik here. But then Alice listened as he said that he can't stay long since he has to clean up the house for his sister before seven. "It's okay. I understand, it is your sister after all." Alice had then said back to Marik as she smiled and nodded back to him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:07 am

Marik would have liked to stick there at Alice's house a little longer but he had to stick to his sister's needs too. Not just his friends; family were pains in the necks at times, but he couldn't let his sister down. Alice was the one girl in his life that never scolded him as much as some that he had gotten to know, like Mai; after what his darker half had done to her, Mai hated Marik now. The guilt was still there crested in the depths of the heart, the memory was fague, however it was still painful to bare.

"Thank you Alice for understanding. Ishizu doens't mind, but I really don't want to disappoint her; seeing as Christmas is near, we have plans for Halloween too. You could come over and we could plan out costumes for Halloween night, if you like?" Marik asked, smiling and hoping she'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Alice was hearing what Marik had said as she nodded back. She remembered that Halloween was coming up as he asked if she wanted to come over and plan out costumes. "It's alright. Family is important after all. Yeah, sure I would love to." Alice had then said back to Marik as she smiled. She was wondering what kind of costumes they should wear, thinking that it would be way too cliche if they went as Egyptians. But now she couldn't wait, excited to be able to have some fun with Marik without having to worry about anything bad happening.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Marik looked at the time again and hoped that his sister weren't angry about how late it was getting now. Outside the skies were turning pitch black and shadows started being cast by street lamps, inside Alice's house the shadows were slightly lighter. He listened to her before hearing his mobile go off; he had a text message, there weren't much point looking. The text would be from his sister no doubt and he really didn't want to look at it.

"All right then, I'll be seeing you later at my place," Marik said, smiling.

"Did I give you my phone number?" Marik asked, standing there wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

Alice had heard Marik talk about seeing her later at his place, nodding back as she smiled. Then he asked if he had given her his cell phone number, thinking about it. She looked through her cell phone in her address book, glad when she saw his number in it. "Yeah, I have your number." Alice said back to Marik, nodding and so happy. Now at least they will be able to call and text each other if they needed to.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:26 am

Marik was happy that Alice had his phone number and he felt stupid for forgetting that he had given it to her before. After being taken over by his darker half he forgot a lot of what had happened; so much had happened, it was a miracle that he weren't feeling like needing two aspirins. 

'You'll never be able to keep me down for long boy~' The voice of his darker half echoed and made Marik's head ache, it was as if someone had put a stereo on loud volume within his head. 

"I shall wait to, err, see your text as to when this evening you maybe coming Alice," Marik replied, trembling ever so slightly but not noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 am

Alice was hearing Marik, nodding back and thinking. "Alright. Though are you going to be okay, walking back by yourself?" she then said back to him. She was still worried about him with what had happened earlier with Yami Marik. She hoped that he would be alright, thinking that he seems fine right now. Alice was just glad that he is still his normal self right now as she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Marik pondered over what Alice told him whilst taking out his mobile yet again to check the time. His sister was really starting to get annoying and if she kept annoying him, his darker half may take control again. Ishizu really was pressing a lot of buttons and taking a huge risk here; didn't she realize that it might trigger his darker half? Or did she know and only were playing the odds...

"Actually when I think about it, perhaps you are right. However, you might need a coat Alice," Marik pointed out, looking up at the sky.

The skies were looking rather stormy and it was starting to spit with rain, raindrops slowly formed on car windows. The sound of thunder echoed overhead as the wind blew enough to make an umbrella go inside out. The wind certainly had got stronger since Marik had been inside Alice's house. So getting a coat really was a wise choice for her, the rain would get worse if it starts hammering it down.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Alice had heard Marik, surprised and glad that he wanted her to walk with him. Then she nodded back as she looked up at the sky, seeing how stormy it was as it started raining. "Alright" Alice had then said back as she went to get herself a coat. She had put it on before going back to him as she smiled. "I'm ready to go now." Alice then said back to Marik, glad to be with him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 am

Marik nodded and made his way down the road towards his house, knowing that his sister won't be pleased. The first person he will see would be her once unlocking that front door, but like everyone when in trouble, he knew he had to face the music. It weren't going to be pretty but it had to be done. Crossing the street towards his house and hearing Alice walking closely beside him, he smiled. She was still beside him; after all that had happened when his darker half was in control, it hadn’t make Alice not want to be around him.

"Alice?” he asked, stopping and looking her in the eyes.

“Do you still want to hang with me? I mean, what I guess I’m trying to say is that ever since my darker half controlled me. People get put off being near me; I’ve been worried that you’d probably get put off,” he had then explained, his heart pounded fast.

Last edited by 02041992Beck on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had wrote this up on Word before posting; doing spelling checks)
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:00 am

Alice headed out with Marik and walked beside him as they crossed the street, smiling. But then she was surprised as he had stopped and was looking her in the eyes. Alice had heard what Marik said, nodding back happily to him. "Yes, of course I do. I would never get put off." she said back to him as she smiled. She definitely wants to keep hanging out with Marik, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23