AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm back, and or course those pesky Space Marines are gonna be hot on my tail. The Queen told me there's another Sue in the Left 4 Dead 2 universe, and I was recently bumped down to Drone rank during the Avengers Spork. I was a Praetorian and all, so watch me rage to earn my Rank back.

~

Summary:
Following a survival guide wasn't exactly what you had imagined yourself to be doing in a zombie apocalypse.

But then again, you hadn't expected to fall for a naive mechanic and a cynical conman.

{EllisxYouxNick}

Author's Notes:
I decided to try and give a go at a Left 4 Dead 2 fanfiction in celebration for 'The Passing.' So please enjoy and perhaps leave a review (they make me update faster for any story)! To those of you who write the awesome L4D2 stories as well...update! Lol

Note: Don't own Left 4 Dead 2 or you, and some of these steps are from the book tilted Zombie Survival Guide (which I don't own either).

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi W-what is this? I don't even know! I'm not fond of love triangle's, I'm sure these are Android's of Nick and Ellis!

Step 1: Know the difference between a “voodoo” zombie and a "Solanum” zombie.

You immediately picked up a crowbar that lay untouched on the floor; steadying the grip on it you calmly walked out of your hotel room. Looks like your mini vacation was over and now you had to fight for your survival.

‘This crowbar brings back some good memories,’ you thought with amusement.

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi Just no, why, it's a freakin' crowbar. An she clearly stole this from a book that I've read before, seriously; don't copy stuff from a book if you can't even make idea's up by yourself!!

As you walked slowly down the dirty and bloody hall of the hotel you suddenly caught the smell of smoke as it passed you in a sudden rush of black thick smog. Coughing you hurried your pace and with a good swing you bashed the steel weapon into the head of one zombie.

The zombie that had once been female slumped to the floor with a groan; you then ran past it and ran smacked dab into something firm. The impact made you fall to the floor on your butt and you yelped before dodging the axe that embedded itself on the floor you had been sitting on.

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi What?! Ow-- that wasn't a zombie you hit, that was me!! You're lucky I wasn't paying attention.. Oh, getting attacked by whomever is holding that axe; are we? Karma's a bitch ain't it?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" 3024882839

“Stop! I’m not a zombie!” you shouted.

“Prove it!” the male accented voice shouted back as you looked up at him.

“I’m talking aren’t I?!” you said with irritation and anger boiling up. “Since when do zombies talk?”

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi Oh please; 'male accented voice', please put the bitch down! You're killing me Sue, I'm actually going to make a swan-dive out the hotel window!!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" 2506191376

“…That there is a good point ma’am,” the young male said.
He looked about a year younger than you with a cute boyish grin and a chiseled young face; he had little cuts on his forehead and face but it served to make his features stand out. He adjusted his cap before offering you a hand.

“I hope I didn’t hurt ya miss, I surely didn’t mean it.”

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi *soft hiss* Oh Ellis, you did mean it. Maybe this Android is smarter than it's counterparts-- maybe not. Yeah? No!

You gave a steady smile before taking his hand as his strength lifted you off the floor in one fine pull; you clutched your weapon tightly to your chest as he looked over his shoulder.

More zombies were coming towards you both and so he readied his axe as you readied your crowbar.

“Looks like these are definitely Solanum zombies,” you said as you swung and the crowbar smashed itself into the male zombie.

The southern man did a double take at you, “A what?”

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" Xenomorphknightsporkavi This bitch is annoying and as dumb as a box of rocks! 'Solanum zombie'? STOLEN FROM A MOTHERFLIPPIN' BOOK!! *procceds to hiss and scratch at the wall*
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" 2566607770

'Did you hear that?'
'Don't relax just yet, Marines.'

---

Chapter 2 (aka; Step 2) will be coming soon!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1" 4264413705
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 1"
Page 1 of 1