AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote :
The last steps for Dead Center, next up is my version of The Passing. Enjoy!

Knight: Oh hardy-ho. This'll be dandy. -in a sarcastic tone of voice-

Quote :
Step 9: Secure A Rescue Vehicle

“Hey,” you suddenly spoke out which caught the attention of your new teammates. “You think we’ll run into Donkey Kong again?”

Knight: Donkey Kong..what?

Quote :
Rochelle was the first one to give you a confused look, “Donkey Kong? Girl what the hell are you talking about?”

Knight: Tell is like it is, Ro!

Quote :
“That big gigantic thing!” you exclaimed.

“A Tank,” Nick corrected with an eye roll.

Knight: Loud Girl. You went full retard -- you never go full retard..

Quote :
You walked towards the glass elevator and as soon as you all entered Nick turned to sweep his light green eyes over you four, “CEDA’s not gonna save us. Any ideas?”

Knight: You want my two-cents? Ditch the bitch and ruuuuuunnnn!!

Quote :
“Nope.” Coach answered first.

“Beats me,” Rochelle shrugged.

“Don’t look at me, I’m the last person you should come to for ideas,” you said while reloading your rifle.

Knight: [insert snarky comment here]

Quote :
"I've got an idea. Jimmy Gibbs, Jr. ain't gonna mind if we borrow his stock car. He's a very generous man," Ellis said with a wide grin.

Nick, who still perceived the stock car racer as an asshole, decided to hold off on his insults, “I'll agree to the idea, but I'm driving."

Knight: Oh dear god, let it go author-sue..

Quote :
"Only if I get killed. Otherwise you better kill me, cause I'M driving." Ellis objected as he and Nick held an intense steady gaze.

“What a fun road trip this will be,” Nick finally remarked after what seemed like minutes of heavy silence.

Knight: .....

Quote :
“If you two don’t knock it off I’ll be driving the damn car…now when these doors open…y’ all hurry off and find some gas.” Coach laid out the plan bluntly for you four to understand.

Knight: That is the smartest thing that has been said all day..

Quote :
Once the heavy metal doors opened you and Ellis decided to take the top levels while Coach, Nick, and Rochelle stayed below next to the stock car.

Knight: And I say, work as a team. No matter what! Splitting up does no good!

Quote :
After eight gas cans, seven friendly fires, six Jockeys, five hunters, four medkits used, three adrenaline shots, two Tanks thrown out, and one very happy southerner later Jimmy Gibbs’s stock car crashed through the entrance and raced out of the mall.

Knight [OOC~]: Let me tell you something about friendly fire incidents. Fang told me that you really shouldn't do that in fan-fic's. She explained this to me in a Resident Evil fan-fic drabble I wrote. With the gun that Loud Girl is using can do a ton of damage, and maybe even kill the person who was shot with it. Someone really can't 'walk away' from such rifle damage with ease.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 9"
Page 1 of 1