AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Loki: You have exactly twenty seconds to explain to me why I am here and stuck in this dingy little room with you.

Fang: Because I picspammed the fuck out of .gifs of you and decided to Hyper-Warp your ass in the Sporking Room to co-op with me. Any other questions?

Loki: No, just a demand. While I am here I do not want any of this... "picspamming"... of yours. It does not sound pleasant.

Fang: Awww, fuck! Twist my arm here why don't you!

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.26 Nightmares

Loki: My only hope is that this experience is just a nightmare.

Fang: Hope all you want, this is a thing that is happening.

Will Chris Redfield be there in the ruins? Or will Karla and the gang be stuck with another dead end?

“That was one hell of a plan.” You smiled as you watched Leon sulk for his car that is now on the bottom of the ocean.

Fang: Leon never struck me as the type to sulk over anything of the sort especially in a situation like this. The car would be the last thing on his mind.

"Leon, it was worth it. Going through the whole mess back there? We'll look back on this someday and laugh it off. I know I am." David snickered as Leon gave him a cold glare.

Loki: I detest this 'David' already.

Fang: Then you're on the right side, my friend! Every sane person should hate David.

“Shut up you’re not helping.” Leon grumbled.

"He does have a point. I'm sorry..." Mark chuckled at David's comment.

Loki: I fail to see how any of this is funny.

Fang: That's because unlike the author and her fanatic readers you and I have brains-

Loki: I was under the impression you were a bumbling moron.

Fang: *shoots Loki a look but continues on anyways* -and she's desperately trying to insist her lackluster car chase in the last chapter was thrilling, witty and comedic in any sense of the words.

“You’re not helping either.”

“Well, if it wasn’t for that plan of me using my force field to bring us on the chopper, we would’ve been dead or caught.” You smiled as Leon looked out the window of the chopper.

Fang/Loki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Tumblr_lz0ekhs7aY1qdd8wro1_r1_500

Fang; That - just - that... Loki, if it weren't for your little "demand" I'd be picspamming every head-desk .gif I have right now! This is ridiculous!

Loki: I take it that this 'author' is a poor writer indeed. No concept of proper conflict or how to realistically reach an outcome she wishes to happen. *shakes his head slowly* Pitiful.

“My jeep…”

"It's cool, Ill buy you a new one as soon as we get out of here..." David busted out laughing as you smacked his arm, leaving a red mark.

Loki: *brow furrows, shoots Fang a curious look*

Fang: *shakes head* No, I couldn't tell you why that's supposed to be funny. I'm as lost as you are.

“When we arrive back to Cairo, it will be nightfall…you can rest up there and take up a mission tomorrow.” Amunet said as you looked at her.

“Mission?”

"This is a dream come true. More stuff and more mad guys. It's Egypt and I bet none of you bought lotion! Is it too late to go back home?" David whined.

Loki: This man is a child. Comedy does not equate to the babbling whining of a grown man.

“Oh shut up, all you did was drive.”

"Yes, I did. And if you were me driving like Vin Diesel, we wouldn't be here would we?"

Fang: I'm so confused, what the fuck does that last statement even mean?

Loki: I had been hoping that you would be able to tell me.

“Anyways,” Amunet raised her voice above the noise.

Loki: "Anyways" is a poor choice of word to always fall back on to slip back into the topic you need to be at. There are far better ways to change topics and incorporate humor into the conversation without driving everything to a complete standstill has this 'author' seems to enjoy doing.

“The mission will be in the Middle East,

Fang: If it's going to be somewhere in the Middle East then why not just take them over nearer to the site?!

apparently there is a bio-weapons warfare going on. No one has experience with biohazard better than you all I assume,

Fang: Loki, please? Just this once! I need to .gif spam! You did it with me earlier!

Loki: Absolutely not. That was a one time event.

Fang: Oh, come on! That's my therapy you're taking away from me!

so you shall rest up and do this mission. Sir and Ma’am.” She said respectfully as you place your legs on top of David’s lap.

"Do you mind? Having your legs on my lap is making my thighs go to sleep."

“Shut up, Leon’s being emo.”

Loki: "Emo?"

Fang: It's a stereotype. Used to describe the morose crowds who dress a certain way despite the term being used originally for a genre of music. It's poor form to use in writing.

Loki: So I see....

"And you want to argue about it, smartass?" David smacked Karla's arm softly. "Always turning to me for something, I don't always solve people’s problems you know?"

You then picked up your legs and slammed them back on his lap causing him to grunt in pain.

"If you two don't kiss and make up, I swear I'll make your lives hell." Mark threatened.

Fang: You know, there's a term used for all this useless detailing and dialogue; PADDING PADDING PADDING.

Loki: I must say that it's not even interesting or necessary "padding."

Fang: Which is what makes this all so aggravating!

"Lame." David replied.

Fang: Much like how all of this in its entirety is lame.

“So, what kind of BOWs?” you asked curiously.

Loki: What, dare I ask, is a "BOW?"

Fang: It's supposed to be "B.O.W." - for Bio Organic Weapon. I'm equally confused as to why they're suddenly talking about B.O.W.s now, however....

“We are not sure, but the Saudi Arabia division has they’re hands full already.”

Fang: I have to wonder just how many divisions BETA has at this point. It's as if every country itself at this point has a division which is ridiculous when you take into account the divisions in BSAA. They only have one for each large dominant grouping - North and South America, East and West Africa, Europe, Oceania, "Far East" and Middle East.

“First thing tomorrow, I’m going back to the ruins and looking for Chris. I can’t just leave him there.”

Loki: Enlighten me; this is the same woman, if I understand these notes of yours correctly, that cried and wailed on the way to her home after this Chris was trapped?

Fang: Yep.

Loki: Then she has already abandoned him like the cowardly dog that she is.

You declared as Leon looked back at you with an annoyed expression.

“Save it Karla, he’s dead.” He said angrily as you glare at him.

Fang: I'm really getting sick of Leon being a complete one-eighty of who he really is - he would never act like this when it comes to human life, even if he was jealous of the other person! He values life!

"Hey Leon, I might not know him as you or Karla does, but that doesn't give a reason to say he's dead. He's still human." Mark said slightly beginning to be angry.

Loki: It is from my understand that usually when one is caught in an... avalanche, we'll say... as this Chris was they are usually crushed to death. Considering it seems as if they had not found him I would hazard a guess that if he had not managed to find help or if some form of aid had not come to him he would be dead by now.

Fang: Exactly. What's happening here is the classic "We'll make the jealous guy out as the bad guy!" scenario. It's not working though because Gabby's written Leon so OOC that you can't take it seriously. Likewise there's no logical founding as to why everyone is so willing to believe that Chris is alive despite not having heard from him or having sent aid to him. They hadn't even searched for a body!

“Stay out of this.”

"Did I miss something here? Amunet might want to ignore this moment right now." David warned.

Fang: I'm confused. Are you confused?

Loki: I must admit to being baffled myself. Just why would this female need to ignore anything as of the moment?

“I see.” She said before going to sit beside the pilot.

“How can you say that?! He risked his life to save me!”

Fang: And you showed your gratitude by running off to America and acting like a dipshit there until such a time when it was deemed necessary to come back.

you shouted before swinging your legs off of David and sitting upright. If it wasn’t for David separating you two, Leon’s neck would’ve been in your hands.

Loki: ... And these two are supposed to be the original pair of lovers?

Fang: Yeah... Sad, isn't it? In fact, I almost expect to see this as a case on the nine o'clock news - deranged girlfriend strangled boyfriend to death for trivial disagreement.

“Which is his mistake.” He retorted.

Loki: Don't do it.

Fang: I've gotta! I've gotta do it!

Loki: Don't do it!

Fang: I'm gonna do it! I've gotta!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Superheroes-batman-superman-dude1

Loki: *places face in palm* Leave it to a ruffian like you to be unable to follow simple demands.

David then grasped your hands together in a tight grip, making sure you didn’t try anything foolish.

"Kennedy, that's enough! Take it back!" Mark ordered.

“Shut up Conway, I told you to stay out of it.” He growled at him.

"Now's not the time for this! I said take it back!” Mark challenged.

“Let me go David.” You said in a dangerous voice, eyeing Leon dangerously.

“Yeah, let her go David. Let her try and kill me.” Leon mocked.

Loki: Is there supposed to be anything I am to pay attention to?

Fang: *shrugs* I'm just as confused as you are as to why this is supposed to be considered legitimate conflict. It's shoe-horned and phoned in at best.

"Karla, calm down! We're all in a God damn Helicopter! Have you all lost it?! Kennedy as much as I like to agree with the next person, you need to apologize. Now!" David then let go of your hands.

Fang: .... .... .... *glances down, picks up a pen and inspects it for a moment*

Loki: Please tell me that you are not about to do what I think you're about to do.

Fang: Excuse me a moment while I jam this pen into my ear as a legitimate response to this bullshit.

Loki: No! *wrestles pen out of Fang's hand* If I must endure this garbage then so do you!

“I don’t have anything to apologize for, so just leave this between me and the bitch your holding.”

“Bitch?! I’ll show you a bitch asshole!” you said as you lunged at him but was then restrained by both Mark and David.

Loki: Funny how people respond so violently when called out for what they truly are.

"What is with you Kennedy?...Surely you didn't rub off David." Mark said in a tone of disbelief.

Fang: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Loki: *startled* W-What is it now?!

Fang: I DID NOT NEED THE MENTAL IMAGE OF LEON GIVING SLIMY-GIT A HANDIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

"Shut up." David grumbles.

“I just see the truth is all, why bother looking for a dead man?” Leon asked casually.

“You’re unbelievable, if you don’t snap out of the Plaga’s control there will be no way in hell I’ll go back to you.”

Fang: Again, since when did Leon ever act like this under the Plaga's control in RE4? He passed out at one point after being engulfed in severe pain, succumbed to pain for trying to dispel the Plaga's control - and by higher extension at the time - Saddler's control and tried to choke out Ada Wong. The one time he is fully controlled by the Plaga (the time when he strangles Ada) he says nothing. The Plaga does not make one a raging douche-hole.

Leon huffed as you three saw his eyes change from the cool blue to the fiery red that they tended to be when he was mad.

‘Creepy.’ Mark thought as they both released you and you sat back beside David.

Fang: Aaaand just like that that situation has been resolved with no actual conclusion... it just kinda petered out on everyone....

Loki: Pathetic, really.

"Ugh...Now I need a smoke." David removed his lighter from his pant pocket, but was snatched by you, and thrown out into the ocean before he could react.

You then handed him a pack of peppermint gum, “Next time you decide to kiss me out of nowhere try chewing some gum while laying off the cancer sticks.” You smirk.

Loki: *hangs head, face in hand* Oh, no... No. Why must you make me read about a harlot?

Fang: *face in hands* Whhhyyyyyy? Oh, God, whyyyyy?

"If this happens again, make sure it's on land." Mark looked out the horizon. “No offence Kennedy, I thought you and I were really gonna go at it.”

“I did too, and I should’ve just pushed you out while I had the chance.” Leon retorted as Mark scoffed.

Fang: I wish they'd all just jump out and feed the sharks already.

Loki: My sentiments exactly.

"Assholes." David chewed his gum as you then placed your legs on his lap again. "Are you comfortable?"

“Oh indeed, your so comfortable.” You replied as he blew a fake kiss at you before resting his head against the wall behind him.

“I’m glad you two fixed your problems,” Amunet spoke from her seat.

Fang: Wait, didn't she leave somewhere? How is that even possible if they're on a helicopter?! Or did I just misread something somewhere?

Loki: If you're so willing to suffer through that horrible passage again be my guest but I refuse to murk through it a second time.

“We will be arriving soon my friends, then you can freshen up and rest.”

“Good because both David and Karla need to take a cold shower.” Mark remarked as you two rolled your eyes at him.

Fang: *eyes closed* Uuugh.... I do not need these mental images... They should not be allowed to breed....

Loki: I would be grateful if you kept them to yourself.

“Shut up.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A graveyard.

Three figures standing atop a hill.

One of them you’ve seen before, the other two have their backs to you.

Fang: *begins humming the Pink Panther theme, slinking around in a bizarre sort of dance in her seat*

Loki: *raises brow, eyeing Fang warily*

The one that you recognize smirks as her crimson lips hold that malicious smile, her dark raven colored hair blowing loosely in the wind as her red eyes watch you.

You then realize that it’s Project K- as you begin to feel anger you realize you’ve taken her place beside the two figures. Or, where you there already?

Fang: *continues humming though transitions from Pink Panther to Dexter's Laboratory theme*

Loki: *casting confused glances around the room, wondering what's wrong with Fang*

The one on your left looks down at you as you see it’s Zachary the other is Chris, you look at them both and felt happy that they were still here with you.

But the next event that follows will traumatize you; they both fall on the ground bleeding out heavily. You were about to rush down to help them but it is then that you feel something heavy in your right hand.

Fang: *picks up quick dance moves humming to Johnny Bravo theme*

Loki: *has given up trying to figure out what Fang is doing*

Looking down, you a long sword with a red and black hilt the blade stained with fresh blood. You don’t know what happened and it is then that you can do nothing else but fall on your knees and stare at what you have done.

When all seems lost it appears that Chris is trying to tell you something, as you leaned in closer to hear him your hand holding the sword suddenly slices his throat and you knew you didn’t do it intentionally.

Your mouth is left open as you watch the blood pour out once more…

Fang: *clears throat, red-faced* Sorry about that... I just kinda ignored all of that in favor of acting like a moron.

Loki: Noticeably.

Fang: Well... at least I was far more entertaining than that drek.

Loki: .... .... Fair enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“NO!” you screamed as you awoke and found yourself staring around the room in darkness, the clock on the table read 2:22 am.

Sighing you were prepared to go back to sleep but was stopped when your door opened revealing David.

"What happened?!...Oh, it's you...Is it natural for you to always yell at 2 o'clock in the morning?" David took out his flashlight and shined it in on your face.

Fang: Oh God.... *buries face in hands*

Loki: What is it?

Fang: The combination of 'yelling', two in the morning and the following song provided a very DO NOT WANT mental image.

“Shut up, and get that light out of my damn face.”

David huffs, "Want me to get Leon for ya'? He's better off being with you since you and him are together right?"

“He’s still being a jerk…I just had a dream about Chris is all…

Fang: That - just - no.

Loki: What is the problem now?

Fang: Two words; wet dream.

Loki: *wrinkles nose in disgust*

and my brother. I dreamt that I killed them, with my own hand.” You say softly while drawing your knees to your chest and resting your cheek upon them.

"It was a dream, and something tells me this isn't the first time it's happened to you before."

Loki: Something tells me that this isn't the first time these scenes have arisen solely under the need for this... Karla... to garner sympathy and attention.

“No, it’s not my first.” You confessed while hugging your knees tightly.

"...Ugh, you want me to stay here to you go back to sleep?" David shined the light in your eyes once more as you squint from the bright ray.

“No, I’ll be-”

"Save it, I'm not going to come back if you scream again." David walked over to the chair beside the wall.

Fang: I am really, really sick of all of these characters catering to Karla-Sue's every need and whim. It's disgusting!

“Who says I wanted you to come in the first place?” you retorted.

"Blah, blah, blah. Go to sleep. And if ya' scream again, I'll be right here...Don't even think about arguing with me at this time in the morning..." David replied while yawning and leaning back in the chair, his legs rested atop of the table.

“Thanks I guess…are you sure you’ll be comfortable there?”

Fang: Oh, stop acting like you give a flying fuck!

"Yeah, yeah. Better get some shut eye if you want to go get Chris out of here. Now start counting sheep."

“Counting sheep hasn’t worked for me in over 13 years.”

Fang: I fail to see how that response was a relevant one at all.

You said while lying back down, but you were unable to fall asleep quickly.

"So you and Chris are current boyfriend and girlfriend?"

“You can say that.”

Fang: Even though, you know, most evidence points to him being dead since no one bothered to go searching for his body.

Loki: That seems like it would have been the first thing they would have set out to do.

"And you and Leon aren't?" David got deeper into questioning it bugged you a little but you were sure he was just curious.

“Yeah, he wanted it to be this way…for my safety.”

Fang: That sure as hell never stopped you from being the most hostile bitch known to man to him on multiple occasions for shits and giggles.

"Oh...Then where the hell does Demitri come in all this? He automatically checked you out and made you his property?"

Fang: *buries face in arms on table* I just... oh, God, Loki, I will pay you fifty bucks to kill me.

Loki: Highly tempting offer....

“I guess it’s not like I’m a mind reader.”

"He touched you...as in a harmful way?"

Fang: Kind of like how Gabby15cancer inappropriately and harmfully touches grammar in such ways.

Loki: *cringes in disgust and glares at Fang* Your state of mind worries me.

Fang: C'mon now, Grammar, show us on the dolly where you were touched.

even though you couldn’t see him in the dark you were sure he was looking your way.

You stayed quiet for a few passing breaths, “He tried to, he got really angry at me for ‘foiling’ his plans…so he was almost successful in prying my legs open.” You said with much disgust.

Fang: Never mind the fact that not even a chapter (at most) later she was all sunshine and daisies about it, joking about it to Leon of all people.

Loki: I see. So what we have on our hands is merely another seeker of attention.

Fang: C'mon, Loki, don't be a sissy. Say it like it is - attention whore.

Loki: I would rather keep my dignity by not resorting to such vulgar sayings.

"...I see, well he'll get what's coming to him sooner or later." David cracked his fingers one by one.

“Hmph I guess I should thank you then.”

"And don't plan to get too attached, I keep my distance. Now, get some sleep before we find your boyfriend okay? And I'll try to settle Leon's anger when the time comes. But don't tell Mark I’ve been this nice okay?"

Loki: It is really quite pathetic how this fool is all over himself attempting to help this lowly woman when just awhile ago they were at each other's throats tooth and nail.

“Oh how the world will end if I do.” You replied sleepy while drifting off to sleep, a few moments later David was softly snoring.

The early morning hours found you tying up your boots while fitting on a pair of black fingerless gloves. David was still asleep in the chair he had taken up as his ‘bed’ and so you walked over to him while tapping on the bridge of nose lightly.

Fang: That's.... rather flirtatious, actually, don't tell me I need to add more to that stupid ass flowchart!

The early morning hours found you tying up your boots while fitting on a pair of black fingerless gloves. David was still asleep in the chair he had taken up as his ‘bed’ and so you walked over to him while tapping on the bridge of nose lightly.

Loki: ... ... ... Uhm...

Fang: Yeah, I don't.... I don't know. I went and double-checked and that paragraph is typed in twice, word-for-word - that wasn't an error on my part....

Loki: Huh.... she was so lazy she could not even be bothered to proofread her own work. Marvelous.

He stirred, "Ice cream tastes so good..."

“Wow…David actually has a soft side?” you say to yourself.

Fang: .... .... .... *shakes head* No words....

You decided to tap him again as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in, that was how you ended up in the awkward angle. You were over his lap, your wrist still in his closed tight grip.

“David!” you whispered loudly as he was still snoring softly. “Get up dumbass!”

"It's so cold..." David pulled you in closer, able to smell the scent of your neck. "Hmm..." He licked the side of your cheek.

“This looks so wrong.” You complained while blushing. “Ew…he licked me!”

"Am I interrupting something?" Mark barged in the room as he had his brows raised.

“Wake up your dumbass brother!” you pleaded and soon you found yourself being thrown to the ground.
You looked up and saw David smirking down at you.

David chuckled; “You were on top of me.”

“Yeah whatever, I didn’t like it.” You said. “Besides, you pulled me onto you pervert!”

Fang/Loki: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Thatssotruecom_1209_1329759291

"I did not.”

“Did too!”

"Alright, no time for whatever it is you two were up to. Let's get going."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back here, it was only yesterday so Chris still had to be here…right?

Fang: What? HOW DID ONLY A DAY PASS?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Loki: I... *shrugs helplessly, as lost as Fang is*

“Karla…you don’t have to go back, let us go in.” Leon said and he sounded sincere about it.

“Is that you or the Plaga talking?”

He sighs, “It’s me, Mark and I spoke this morning…I had no idea it made me say those things. Chris and I grew to tolerate each other, I’m sorry.” He said as you nodded.

Fang: It always struck me that around the points of Resident Evils four and five they probably would have gotten along fairly well what with similar personalities and ways of thinking. Of course this isn't factoring in the new changes and the jaded personality that Chris seems to have picked up in the upcoming Resident Evil 6.

“We’re all going in.” you say simply as he nodded.

"Okay guys. Let's get this over with so we can save the others. Don't want to make them impatient.” Mark said more impatient and jumpy since the last minute.

Loki: That.... I am sorry, but was I supposed to be able to interpret that last sentence in any way possible?

“Yeah, yeah Romeo we’ll find Juliet.” You respond by going in first and going down the steps into the underground cave in.

"Don't think like that." he responded with a grumble.

Fang: I have no idea as to what the fuck he's talking about.

"Are you blushing?...Now I really know we're not related." David commented.

"Shut up." Mark retorted.

“Let’s go you two.” Leon said while following you down through the cave in.

You then used telekinesis to move the heavy boulders out of the way

Fang: .... ..... ..... *looks pleadingly at Loki*

Loki: *sighs* You may.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] 86b

as you continued on, praying that Chris was still alive and hopefully not seriously injured.

‘Whatever happens, we stick together.’

His words echoed in your mind and they made you sigh sadly as you feel a hand on your arm, turning you see Leon looking at you with soft eyes as you smile back. He was making an effort to show that he didn’t mean what he said yesterday, and it was all the more reason to get that Plaga out of him fast.

Fang: Yeah, care to explain why that thing's taking so long to take control of Leon?

"Man, can it be any deeper in here? How much further is this place? I'm burning up." David complained.

“Until I say-” you were cut off as your boot lightly stepped on something you took your foot off of it and bent down to retrieve it. You found it to be a flash drive; and the name on it definitely left you feeling guilty…C.Redfield. This had to have value information on it, if this was what Chris was slowing down for.

"What is it now?” David asked impatiently.

"Stop being a hardass.” His brother responded.

“This is Chris’s.” you say quietly as Leon hugs you by your shoulders comfortingly. “It says Chris Redfield on it…so it has to be his.”

Fang: No, it says 'C.Redfield' on it. Which means it could be aimed at Claire or Chris. And because this author SUCKS at making red herrings my bet is it's aimed mostly for Claire.

Loki: Sound reasoning if I've ever heard any.

"Did you say...Redfield?" Mark repeated

“Yeah, that’s Claire’s older brother.”

"...Hey, looks like Claire and I can relate to that. Mark looks like he just seen his life past before his eyes.

Fang: Confused... face....?

Loki: I'm afraid I must concede to not knowing what's going on as well.

“You didn’t know that?” you asked him as you turned back around to look at him.

"No, I didn't.”

“Well, be prepared for the talk my friend.” You said without a smile before turning back to the flash drive…beside that on the floor laid Chris’s handgun. “He’s gone…what if he had fallen through?” you asked to no one in particular as Leon held you tighter.

“We’ll find him.” Leon said.

“For now, let’s just hurry this up. We have another mission after this don’t we?” David said before walking past you both.

“Where are you going?” you demanded.

“Let’s do a thorough search of this place.” He replied as you three reluctantly followed him deeper into the dangers of what would wait for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You like to piss me off don’t you?!”

Demitri struggled against the man’s tight grip on his throat; currently he was pinned to the wall off of his feet as Rachel stood behind the man horrified by the sudden action.

“Where did she go?” the man demanded.

“I…don’t…know.” Demitri struggled as the man tightened his grip.

“Don’t piss me off Frost.”

Fang: AGAIN! WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS STRANGLING!? THIS IS CREEPY AND UNNATURAL AT THIS POINT!

“I don’t know…she was with another guy.” He kicked while struggling to breathe.

“Who?!” the man demanded.

“David…Conway.”

“I see.” The man let Demitri fall to the ground as he struggled to breathe.

“Wake up Frost, Turner we can’t afford to lose her.”

“We know Mr. Knight…we’re doing all we can.” Rachel replied as Craig Knight turned to her with a glare.

“I didn’t experiment on myself just so I can live to watch you two screw up everything! Find Karla Smith or you two are dead! Understand?!” he shouted.

Rachel flinched, “Yes sir.”

He then turned to Demitri on the ground, “And you?”

Demitri spat out blood before looking up at him, “Yes, sir.”

Fang: I still have no clue as to the plot of this thing.

Loki: I merely thank the miracle that I do not have to continue this with you anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:05 pm

This rage between Fang and Loki is a win.

The fanfic; so much fail.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] 1008071197
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Awwww~. Poor Loki~! He can come Spork some Pokemon fics with me if he wants to~. It's less painful~...Just really boring.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
This rage between Fang and Loki is a win.

The fanfic; so much fail.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] 1008071197
Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was a little worried I hadn't gotten Loki quite as in-character as he should've been. Dizzy

Dream Drops wrote:
Awwww~. Poor Loki~! He can come Spork some Pokemon fics with me if he wants to~. It's less painful~...Just really boring.

Haha, he and Vector should totally spork with you at some point~. Would be all the entertainment~.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [26]
Page 1 of 1