AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.3 Trapped

Sheva and Milla are trapped at the mall which has been taken over by the new faster and deadly lethal zombies...

Normally I wouldn't browbeat someone for creating something so simple for their creatures regarding a Resident Evil fanfiction but in this case I have to because there are already faster and deadlier zombies. They're called Crimson Heads and I know she knows about them because she mentioned them once before in this series.

as for Karla and the others, they're position is no better...trapped in the deadly hospital roaming with the same type of zombies they must fight their way to survival...that's if they all make it out alive...

So we have two like situations and we're going to have to keep bouncing back and forth between them, aren't we? Great. I'm not looking forward to this at all.

“You’re letting the girls in without any of my men?!” the chief practically shouted at Eric Marini as the Detective kept his poker face on.

I'm glad someone realizes how stupid that is. They are going into a full hospital, they have no idea what's in there or what's causing it - this is just asking for trouble.

“Its better this way, besides, I’ll be accompanying them.” Eric said nonchalantly.

How is that better? Just using the excuse "They won't have to shoot their own comrades" doesn't cut it for an explanation. That's like writing them off before you even get in there and only shows how arrogant you are. And I know, Leon did the same thing in Degeneration - guess what? I thought he was an arrogant asss in that situation, too.

“You? You’re a detective.” The Chief scoffed as Marini passed him a rather pleased grin.

“I may be a detective, but I sure as hell know more about this than you.”

Given the situation no one knows anything about this situation making your argument an invalid one.

The Chief frowned as he pulled aside Marini for a talk, “Listen, kid. I know you’re still upset about your-”

“Let’s not go there chief.” Eric said in an uptight voice as the three of you eyed them.

Yes, let's, because I could really care less and I'm tired of all the false starts and stops to giving it away.

“Fine. But if you guys don’t make it out, we’re coming in regardless of what you say.” The Chief said to him.

“Knock yourself out.” Eric responded as he motioned for you three to follow him towards the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all happened so fast…

One minute I was happy and the next I was reading this crap!

One minute Milla was staring down the zombie running towards her and the next she saw Sheva slide towards her and grabs her in one arm as the other takes out the gun and shoots the zombie head on…

The last chapter she already had her firearm un-holstered. So am I supposed to believe she un-holstered it then re-holstered it once the zombie landed on top of her and then un-holstered it again just now? What would be the point to all of that?

“Aren’t you suppose to be a cop or something?! Call your cop friends or whatever!” the man with the reseeding hairline as he glared at Sheva, who was currently treating Milla’s knee wound.

“First of all, I’m a government agent with the BSAA. Second of all, I’m treating a wound right now so you’ll just have to wait.” Sheva calmly said as the man grew angry.

Typically I'd think calling for help would be more crucial than dealing with a superfluous knee wound from a child that is often carried around to begin with, if evidence from Russian Territories is anything to go by.

“We’re gonna be torn apart here!! Call the government or else we’ll die!”

Sheva angrily turned to him as Milla sat upon the glass counter in the store they had taken refuge in. A Mervyn’s to be exact; it was a good thing the metal shutter was down.

If it was lowered you wouldn't have been able to get in. This is why proofreading comes in handy. A better phrase would have been to note that they had lowered it after themselves to protect themselves.

“Look, my niece comes first.

Sheva and Milla are not related at all. Am I supposed to believe the "sis" thing that came up all of once in Russian Territories? Because Karla-Sue calls Sheva "sis" exactly once and it never happens again.

And besides I was already going to call for back-up, so you need to wait!” she raised her voice as the man eyes widen in shock.

Again, calling for back up is more important than Milla's wound. Here's a basic checklist to follow to see if a wound being bandaged is a priority over calling for help.

Is Milla bleeding excessively? No.
Is Millla's knee cap broken? No.
Is Milla's gash infected already? No.
Does Milla's scraped knee need sutures? No.
Is Milla going into shock from her wound? No.

SO MILLA'S WOUND CAN WAIT A MOMENT.

She turned back to Milla’s wound as she placed a bandage on it. “There you are sweetie.”

“Thank you Sheva.” Milla said as she began to kick her legs.

And immediately Milla begins to kick her legs which proves the injury to her knee was not dire. Help being called should have been the first thing Sheva did.

Sheva smiled and turned towards the manager, “Do you have a phone I could use?”

The manager nodded while taking it from beneath the counter and placing it on the glass top, “Dial seven first to get an outside line.”

“Thanks.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris Redfield glared outside the window as twilight was beginning to set across Washington. He barely arrived two hours ago only to find that Jill, Claire, and Karla had left on a mission by themselves. His girlfriend, his sister, and his current (even though he didn’t want to admit it) crush were alone somewhere in Maroon City.

If you have a girlfriend you should stop thinking about the other woman and the feelings you have for her! Ya dolt!

He didn’t realize that someone was there with him until a voice beside him spoke, “Nice view.”

Nice to see Chris becomes completely unobservant to his surroundings when the thin excuse of a plot calls for it.

Chris turned to see Leon S. Kennedy; the rookie cop who saved his sister from danger, the agent who saved the President’s daughter, the man who broke Karla’s heart.

Was that little recap of Leon really necessary at this point?

Chris turned back, the sun pouring across his stern features. “Yeah.”

Thanks to the poor narrative I just got the mental image of the sun literally barfing on Chris' face.

Leon knew Chris held some resentment towards him, he did as well, and they both were in love with the same woman. Ironically both were involved in love triangles, or squares.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] 142

I think it's necessary to pull up the flowchart I had started in Russian Territories. This thing got utterly ridiculous with who was falling for who and how many were in the situation. You have to see it to believe it.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Flowchartver006

The BSAA agent was about to walk out when the phone atop of the desk rang loudly, Leon walked away to answer it. “BETA HQ this is Leon.”

Leon’s face fell into a serious expression as he turned to Chris, “Sheva Alomar?”

Was the last name really necessary? How many Shevas do you actively know?

Chris turned around and immediately took the phone form him while putting it on speaker, “Sheva?”

“Chris! I need to talk to Karla. Is she there?”

“No, she’s on a mission and didn't bother to tell anyone who may need her. what’s the problem?”

“I’m at the shopping center with Milla, there’s been an outbreak. I need back-up.”

I'm still wondering why there was an outbreak starting at a mall of all things. Arklay Mansion was a planned event, Raccoon City started with rats that got into the virus, Code Veronica (X) happened via an island and Spain and Kijuju were also planned events. So where's the rhyme or reason to this mall outbreak other then NEED MOAR DRAMA?

Chris and Leon glanced at each other then back to the phone, “What kind of outbreak?”

“These, things run fast like Crimson Heads. There not like the village people from Africa, their zombies but they’re deadly fast like Crimson Heads.” Her voice remained calm but Chris could tell she was scared.

Why would Sheva be scared of these things when she took out monsters such as Uroboros - one being larger than the section of ship they had been on at the time?

“Alright hang tight Sheva I’m on my-”

“We’re on our way.” Leon responded dryly as both men stared down one another.

“Please hurry Chris, and Leon.” She said before hanging up.

“What the hell are you trying to prove?” Chris seethed.

Why is Chris instantly assuming Leon has something to prove? He's still Leon - the guy who went through hell and high water to save others in Raccoon City and to rescue Ashley in Spain. Why wouldn't he want to go and help now?

“Going in alone is death waiting to happen.” Leon replied calmly.

“I handled all my missions alone without help, so you can stay here and file paperwork.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] 0004as6t
Since when? In the Arklay Mansion he had help from Rebecca every now and again and in Kijuju he was partnered with Sheva. In a flashback to Spencer's mansion and even in a DLC mission containing said mission he's partnered with Jill and we can infer that he is usually partnered with her on missions anyways. The only time he was truly alone on any mission that we know of is in Antarctica when he went to go rescue his sister.

“You’re forgetting whose organization this is.”

“Yeah it’s yours but its Karla’s also.”

Why are they sitting here bickering about this when people need their help?

Leon glared and was about to continue the argument when the door opened instantly cutting both men off, “Leon.”

Both men turned towards the door but only Leon knew who the woman was, “Angela?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoes clicked against the metal ground as man and woman walked through the halls of the specimens in confinement. They walked over the strewn, lifeless bodies of the scientists they’re blood painted the walls as the crimson red added more to the horrific scene.

You know, this is the fourth new scenario we've been introduced to in one chapter and none of them are happening around one another. There is such a thing as having too much happen all at once with no rhyme or reason to it. It would have made this more fleshed out if one of the outbreaks happened later, not happened at the same time as the other or if this scenario took place in between those of other scenarios. Piling situations on top of situations only makes things messy, confusing and hard to follow.

“She finally broke out.” the woman said as the man’s inhuman eyes scanned the area until they rested upon the shattered cylinder.

“I knew she was responsible for the incident in Nepal, but there is one thing that concerns me.”

“What is that?” she asked as he stopped and inclined his head towards her.

“Why take 67RL and SB…it doesn’t make sense, what do you think dear heart?”

“Isn’t RL Ricardo Lopez? Karla Smith’s birth father? And SB is Steve Burnside. But only Claire Redfield knows him and you Albert.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] WowfailtrollisAFKINGRETARD_46ddd014b880e8b840de6a63b865db1a
I really don't mind theories of how Steve could have survived, sometimes they're actually well-thought out and can be used in a good plotline in the hands of a decent writer. But in this case it's not worth the payoff. We heard of him only twice in Russian Territories and then it was forgotten about entirely (not including the bonus material scene). This is a bad build-up to his lead-in into the story as a whole.

Wesker turned back towards the cylinder and inspected it further before coming to a conclusion, “She wants to kill Karla Smith. That’s her goal; she’ll do whatever it takes to be number one. And by doing so-”

“She’ll use her birth father against her.” The woman finished as Wesker smirked.

I don't see how that'd help out the Sue-doppelganger much. Karla-Sue doesn't seem to care too much about the fate of her birth father.

“Exactly Hana.”

She smiled briefly before noticing the movement from the corner of her eye, one of the scientists was still alive. She walked briskly over to him as he struggled to his feet, only then she grabbed him by the arm and jerked him upright.

Exactly how long ago did this happen? How is that guy still alive to begin with?

“K19 did this correct?” the strawberry blonde asked coldly.

“Y-Yes…she awoke and…killed…everybody.” The blonde-haired scientist struggled in her grasp as she gently set him back down on the ground.

“She was in a red dress correct?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Orig-9549351
What relevance does that hold? Why would they know that anyways?

He nodded before his head fell forward and his breathing stopped, he was dead.

Convenient that he would live long enough to answer the question Hana-Sue wanted to ask. Not that it was important but still.

“Are we going after her?” Hana asked before turning to Wesker as he was gathering data from the computer.

“No. We’ll leave her up to Karla and the others.”

She frowned. “Then maybe you should tell her about K19’s abilities.”

I thought Wesker was planning on trying to convert Karla-Sue or her doppelganger to his side - why would he allow the two to kill each other off then?

“She’ll know soon enough, besides, it’s not like you to simply start caring about her. But then again you did help her and Chris.” He spoke with much venom in his voice as she cringed and looked at him.

That's because she's a wishy-washy character who's only on your side because your "so hawt."

“I’m sorry about that, please forgive me.” She said as he turned back around with a cold smirk.

“I should thank you, without your help Karla would have died. Although I don’t really care about the other three.”

But he had stated in Russian Territories that he didn't care if Karla-Sue died or not as the doppelganger was still around to try and sway to his side! Is it so much to ask for consistency?!

He turned back to the computer and began to type as she looked around once more at the bloody mess. K19 is very powerful, perhaps she may even surpass Wesker and if so, Hana would have to protect him at all costs.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Orig-10161371

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hospital was dark and the smell of death was all around you as well as clinging to your clothes. It was horrifying seeing dead bodies all over and you tried your best to divert your gaze but it would land on something twice as disgusting.

This is supposed to be our all-powerful, bad ass Sergeant Major and BETA founder guys. I think it's time for a spitefic.

The smell of death was cloying, lingering in every space that it could and the darkness cast deep shadows around the hospital hallways. The power must have been the first thing to go out in the mess. It was horrifying to see dead bodies all over, blood splattered and staining everything. Karla did her best to divert her gaze from the gore but her eyes would only land on something even more disgusting. Her nose wrinkled in distaste.

"Wait," Claire spoke up, breaking the silence that had otherwise surrounded them. Detective Marini, who had been leading the way spun around to raise a brow in a silent query as to why Claire had spoken. Karla's eyes narrowed as the woman turned to her, looking stern.

"What?" she snapped.

"What's wrong with you?" Claire inquired instead of answering.

"What do you mean? I'm fine. A little thing like this," Karla gestured around at the nearest body. Its head was nowhere to be scene and deep gouges were present in the wall above it. "Nothing for someone like
me to worry about."

"Is that so?" Jill asked this time. She thought she knew what Claire was getting at. She, too, had seen the expression on Karla's face at the sight before them. "If it's nothing then why are you here?"

"I-w-what?" Karla stammered, caught off guard. She thought these two had been her best friends. Why were they seemingly turning on her.

"I mean, if this means nothing to you then why are you here fighting?" Jill explained, waiting for an answer. Behind her Detective Marini looked curious over the answer to this. Aggravation began to build in Karla over this interrogation.

"Because I'm the best there is," crowed Karla, looking smug. "Who better to send out than a survivor of Raccoon City?"

Claire and Jill spared each other a look. Claire was the next to speak up, "If you're so proud of surviving that than maybe you're still stuck in the past. Just a few moments ago you were looking sick and kept looking around trying to avoid seeing these things. I don't think you're really as cut out for this as you keep thinking and saying you are."

"What?!" Karla shrieked, looking indignant. Jill, Claire and Detective Marini spared a cautious look around themselves. Surely something would have heard that and could come sneaking up on them at any moment. "I'm the one with the powers! I'm the one who's the best! Anyone who's went through what I have
has to be strong!"

"We're heading back. Now," Marini spoke, glaring at Karla. The flashlight in his hand illuminated her livid features at this.

"No! We aren't! I order you to keep moving us forward!" Karla demanded.

"You don't have jurisdiction over me at this time," Marini spoke. "You are not fit for this situation. It was a mistake to call on you and your group for help if you're the leader they all spoke of."

"Yes, I am. And I'll prove it! If you don't do as I say I'll do to you what I did to Ashley Graham!"

Karla attempted to stalk forward, to proceed further into the hospital and prove herself, hoping that this man would die. Claire stopped her, a hand on her shoulder. "No, we're going back. I'm filing for you to have a psyche evaluation when we return home."

Before Karla could speak Jill beat her to it. "Ashley Graham? As in the president's daughter?" Jill's dark eyes narrowed at the infected woman. "And what, pray tell, did you do to her?"

Karla once again began to look smug, obviously proud of what she did. "I showed that useless moron what a strong woman really is! Sure, I had to push her around a lot and at one point a good ol' threat had to be issued to shut her up-"

Karla didn't see the concerned and wary looks spared between the three arguing with her. "You are unfit for duty, BETA or military-wise. I'll be sure to file the reports to your higher-ups immediately," Detective Marini spoke.

Normally, I would continue that but if I do we'll be here for quite a bit longer. So I'll just end that one on that note and we'll move right along.

Detective Marini was leading the way with a gun in hand as well as a flashlight, the small bright beam flooded over the torn apart corpses and others that were too damaged to tell whether it had been female or male.

Gabby's attempt to write gore is laughable. Even my half-hearted attempt in the above spitefic held more weight than hers does here. Merely telling us they're so damaged you can't tell the gender does not suffice for proper detailing.

Jill and you brought up the rear as Claire stayed in step with Marini, “So, how long have you been with the force?” Claire asked as Eric glanced at her with a smile.

Yes, we're on a dangerous mission, bodies everywhere, no known cause as to what killed them so brutally and the ideal thing to do is to start small talk.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Leo

“Six years.”

“Ah, I see.”

“What about you?”

“I’ve been with Terra-save for two years and with BETA just recently.”

“That’s cool.” Eric nodded as he looked up the staircase to the right. “We should go up those stairs.”

“Let’s go.” You say as the four of you went up slowly with each step at a time.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] 00046623

You four then reached the third floor as you went through Eric stopped as he spotted a person in the hallway. He walked towards him, gun still raised as Jill and Claire watched Eric, you however narrowed your eyes.

Yes, let's just approach the possible hostile without announcing our presence. 'Cause that makes sense.

“I’m with the police, are you alright?” he asked softly. He took another step as the person didn’t move an inch, “Sir?”

It turned around slowly and that’s when your eyes were wide as well as Eric’s. “Get out of the way!” you shouted as the man ran towards Eric and tackled him to the ground.

God forbid anyone actually raise their firearm and shoot the obvious threat on Marini's life.

“Eric!” Claire shouted.

You ran over and shot the zombie once in the head he then threw the corpse off of him as he grabbed his gun and flashlight. Still shaking from shock, “What the hell was that?”

Yes, let's shoot down at the zombie that's on top of Marini. Karla-Sue really has no common sense. What if she had missed? Or the bullet had gone through the skull? Marini would have been seriously injured then.

“A zombie.” You answered as he looked towards you with a confused expression.

“Last time I saw one, they were easy to outrun.”

“When did you encounter one?” you asked baffled.

There's been quite a few outbreaks by this point in the story and this idiot's baffled by the fact that someone else has seen a zombie.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Ilen45

“Raccoon City.” He said glumly as his dark eyes flickered towards Jill again. “Looking for Enrico, my brother.”

Jill’s breath hitched in her throat as he pursed his lips. “You are Enrico’s little brother.” She said as he walked pass you and going towards her.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] 000by4fp

“You let him die! You lured him to his death!” he shouted as she glared up at him.

“If you want to blame some one, blame Albert Wesker.” She stated coldly.

“He was there and you-”

“I watched him die by the hand of Albert Wesker; he shot him before Enrico could tell us ahead of time that Wesker was the traitor.”

Why are they having this argument now? I mean, Marini just got attacked and now they figure it's time to bicker about who killed Enrico? Gabby absolutely has no idea how people function or think or even how to pace out her conflicts. This type of thing isn't something people just blurt out, especially when they meet face-to-face with the person they feel is guilty of their loved one's death. Realistically Marini here probably would have continued to be elusive about the subject and possibly being a little hostile to Jill but he wouldn't just blurt it out right after admitting he was in Raccoon City.

Eric’s face fell from anger to confusion and embarrassment; he could tell that Jill was telling the truth. “I’m sorry.” He apologized.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
That's it?! That's the payoff for that?! All of two chapters and it's already resolved?! PEOPLE DON'T FUNCTION LIKE THIS! Marini has gone years believing Jill was guilty for Enrico's death! It wouldn't just take a simple statement to make him get over that! That type of hostility and belief takes time to resolve!

Before there could be a Kodak moment Claire’s eyes suddenly turned to look back down the hall and saw more zombies running towards you all.

Amazing how those things don't make a sound isn't it? No feet smacking against the tiled floors, now groaning, nothing. Someone must have cast Silence on them, they should really take out the White Mage doing that.

Note: I know. Silence doesn't work that way in Final Fantasy games. Bear with me for the sake of the joke, yes?

“Run!” Claire shouted as the four of you scurried back to the stairwells as you ran up the stairs to the top floors, you tried you’re hardest not to fall and just as you all were nearing the seventh floor, the rail that Jill had been grasping suddenly gave way and Jill fell to the side of the stairs.

What the hell was Jill doing, leaning against the thing?!

You turned back and saw just as Jill fell, “JILL!!” you screeched as you jumped down and landed beside Jill. That was when the cannibal crazy zombies were running up the stairs but you blocked them from Jill with a strong force field.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

Thankfully her head landed on her right arm but she will be feeling more than sore tomorrow, since her right side had taken most of the damage. Not good.

Eric quickly joined you on the staircase as he scooped up Jill in his arms and followed you up as the undead moans were heard. They had just missed they’re meal.

Ah, that's why that hostility was resolved so quickly, so Gabby could force Jill into a damsel moment. However this still tanks as to why she rushed it so badly and mangled the idea as a whole. Even if a person is hostile to another it's entirely possible that they could man up, so to say, and still help the person they have a grudge against.

The three of you ran as you could hear them following you guys, just then to the left someone shouted at you all.

“Quick over here!” the male voice shouted as you turned to the left and saw a red-headed man hold the metal door open. You rushed in with the others just as the zombies ran past the way you went, oblivious to where you all had gone.

There were other survivors, mostly a doctor and some nurses as well as some patients.

That doesn't give me a clear number as to who has survived in the hospital.

Apparently they had taken refuge in the east wing of St. Mercy hospital just as the outbreak here had begun.

Eric gently laid the unconscious Jill on the bed as one of the doctors inspected her injuries, “She has a fractured wrist, and a bruised up leg. But other than that landing on her arm broke her fall and prevented a head injury.”

You exhaled a breath of relief as you see the nurses and the doctor begin to use the resources to bandage up her wounds.

“Who are you?” the red-headed doctor asked with a smile.

You looked up at him with a small smile, “Karla Smith, BETA."

This is ridiculous, only Karla-Sue gets an introduction at the end of the chapter. Screw Claire and Marini, it's ALL ABOUT KARLA! KARLA! KARLA! KARLA!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03] Tumblr_m6mcaz51Q31qga8y4
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [03]
Page 1 of 1