AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2"   Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm back and bringing the rage!

~

Step 2: Team up with other Survivors, they will come in handy.

A loud powerful blast rang loudly in your ear; you covered both ears in pain as you looked back and spotted a man in a suit holding what appeared to be a magnum. He had killed a zombie that was about ready to pounce you. His suit was white save for the dark blue crisp button up shirt underneath, and his brown hair was slicked back as his pale green eyes studied you. He ran a hand across his rugged jaw while beginning to reload the gun.

“Hey Tons of fun, loud girl over here,” he called never taking his eyes off of you.

“Hey Mr. Gambling Man,” the southern man greeted with a smile. “How’d ya fine me?”

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Tumblr_m7s6bzR1va1qiq5w9

He turned away from you before looking at him with narrowed eyes “Oh it was real easy,” the guy began with a sarcastic tone. “I heard a ‘yee-haw’ from two floors above and figured it might’ve been the Hayseed who ran off from the roof-top after I clearly stated to not run off. And I was right,” he turned back to you with suspicion this time. “Who’re you?”

“Oh my name is-” a hissing sound was heard and soon you were pushed out of the way of the flying green stuff. The southerner turned and blasted the thing in the face before turning back to you; you heaved a sigh of relief as you looked up at the conman.

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Tumblr_ly64nxC9xE1qekszro1_500

You didn’t know if he was a conman, but hell he looked and acted like one. It was rather…sexy in a way.

“Thanks,” you said as he picked you up and helped you to your feet.

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Tumblr_ly6unth7ba1qg4blro1_r1_500

“No problem,” he said with a smirk. From the door behind him you saw another man and a woman (thank god) come in. The man was a little husky and stout he was dark skinned with a growing beard and a bald head, his brown eyes locked on the conman and southerner in annoyance as he stopped before them. The woman was African-American also with her hair tied up and wearing dark blue jeans with black flat knee high boots and a pink Depeche Mode shirt, a belt was wrapped around her waist which gave the attire a good look.

“We can hear you two from the floor above, what happened to not runnin’ off?” the man asked.

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Dirty-harry

“Whatever,” the conman dismissed as he started to walk away from you all.

You looked back at the three before shrugging and following the man to wherever he was leading you all.

You might as well stick with them. Being alone in a zombie apocalypse was not a fun thing.

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2" Xenomorphknightsporkavi This is just fucking bullshit, I mean-- I've ran out of gifs of Clint Eastwood and Aliens..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 2"
Page 1 of 1