AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"    Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Step 3: Don't piss off your team members (Only applies if you followed step 2)

"Technically... you're not supposed to use an elevator in a fire. But that might not apply during a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE."

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Xenomorphknightsporkavi Well, if I may have my imput; Ellen Ripley used the elevator in a fire while being chased by the QUEEN XENOMORPH. That bitch gets pretty pissed when you mess with her eggs.. But that's just me talking, and according to some movies I've watched about Zombie Apocalypse's the poor cattle civillians had to use the stairs!

“Shut up,” you said as you five scrambled into the elevator as soon as it was available and once those doors closed you slumped to the floor in exhaustion.

The conman glared at you and opened his mouth to retort but the southerner had began talking, “This some sorta nightmare god damn zombie apocalypse and shit. Shit, shit, shit. What the hell we gonna do?"

The man who looked like a coach replied, “Calm down son it’ll be ok, what’s your name?”

I can't... At least make up your own lines instead of stealing them!!

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Alien4-Animation1

And we just lost Scooter.. (the Alien who was destroyed with the canon in the gif)

“Ellis, my name is Ellis.” The southerner introduced in which you made a mental note of his name.

“Well ma friends call me Coach, I guess you all can do the same.” The man with the coach’s shirt introduced.

“Hey name’s Rochelle,” the woman said with a friendly smile.

“I’m _______ and because of this zombie apocalypse my vacation is ruined,” You said while twirling your crowbar.

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Tumblr_lr5rs3jvka1qe0eclo1_r4_500

I'm not even gonna tell you to shut up...

"Name's Nick, but don't bother learning it 'cause I ain't sticking around long,” Nick introduced with a real ‘only look out for number one’ attitude set in mind.

“Let’s try to stick together for a lil’ while longer ok Nick?”Coach asked as Nick rolled his eyes.

“Yeah Nick,” you began as the elevator began its descent downwards. “Stop being a Jimmy Gibbs Jr.”

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Xenomorphknightsporkavi A 'Jimmy Gibbs Jr.'?? You say that again and I'm going to stab you in the chest with my sharp tail, you crowbar-swirling bitch..

“Hey that man is the pride of Savannah girl,” Ellis said in quick defense for the absent race car driver. “Do ya even know who Jimmy Gibbs Jr. is?” he then asked while crossing his arms and raising a brow down at you.

You slowly stood up while keeping that secretive grin on your face, “He’s my uncle.”

Ellis face turned in a matter of seconds before his eyes went wide; the ding of the elevator was ignored before he spoke again. “That is AWESOME! Ya know if he’s ok?!”

You blinked as your grin fell, meanwhile Nick rolled his eyes while calming his twitching finger on the trigger of his favorite gun, “Oh for Pete’s sake.”

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"  Tumblr_m5y11z1mur1r2r5igo1_500

Oh god, I'm still gonna finish this series if it kills me..

'Over there!'

'Squash that bug!'
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: " Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 3"
Page 1 of 1