AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Author's Notes:

Next installment! I like this one...I guess it's because of my naughty mind...;p enjoy and review!

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" DltCe

Not amused..

Step 4: Medical Attention is crucial for survival. (Check for Immunity)

You bit your lip as you inspected the long gash that marred your once soft skin of your leg; it went from your ankle and curved to stop right about the bottom of your knee. That stupid jumping zombie gashed you once it found an opening, and Nick had to carry you the rest of the way from the elevator all the way to a safe room.

“I think your immune like us young’n,” Coach said while inspecting your wound. “You ain’t turning like the other ones did.”

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Mib3

No brain bleach for me, I'm getting memory wiped by the MIB..

“I think your immune like us young’n,” Coach said while inspecting your wound. “You ain’t turning like the other ones did.”

“It hurts a whole lot though,” you murmured while waiting for the effect of the pills to kick in. You leaned against the wall and busied yourself from the pain by watching Ellis reload his gun and Rochelle taking a short nap. You jumped in surprise once you felt cloth wrap around your ankle, looking down you spotted Nick performing the action.

“Stand still I’ve done this before,” he whispered, his husky voice making it sound as though he was about ready to make love to you.

“That sounds so very wrong,” you said as Nick smirked from your comment.

"Maybe to you it does sweetie.” He responds as he gets closer to finishing.

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Xenomorphknightsporkavi What a bimbo, I mean- really.. It's like she guns for Nick and Ellis any chance she gets! Poor man, you need to RUN. NOW.

“So…are you a con-OW! THAT HURT!” you shrieked while recoiling from the man as he looks at you as though you had just insulted his mother. His face then contorts into one of irritation and annoyance as he attempts to finish his work.

“Goddamnit stay still!” he growled out but you kept dodging his attempts.

“No! Whatever you did that freakin’ hurt jerk!” By this time Rochelle woke up and Ellis turned his attention to the scene, Coach meanwhile ignored the feud.

“I have to make it tight! You do want to stop the blood flow ya know,” Nick snapped as you had your back pressed up against the wall. “Stand still!”

“No!”

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Xenomorphknightsporkavi Coach, c'mon. Do something!

“I will pin you down if I have to _______!”

“No means no dammit!” Ellis slowly walked up and soon he reached out and grabbed you by the arm while forcing you to lean against him. You struggled for awhile before sighing in defeat and letting Nick finish patching you up all the while mumbling about how annoying women can be.

“Sorry girl, but we don’t want ya to get sick and turn into a zombie now.”

You muttered something that neither man could hear, but if they did they would’ve caught you saying ‘Your mom’s a zombie.’

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Clint-Eastwood

~

Oh Clint Eastwood, please help me out..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm

This is officially my response to this 'Loud Girl': Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" 6c4
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

EVU- wrote:
This is officially my response to this 'Loud Girl': Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" 6c4

She's just a whiney bimbo who thinks love triangle's are appropriate for these kind of situations.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 4"
Page 1 of 1