AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm

why is this ten pages long oh my god do not want - can i have nicholai love instead? or krauser? hell at this point i'll let oki gloat and go huggle spectre instead

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.35 The Ashfords

Ah, yes, the Ashfords who are dead! D-E-A-D! Dead!

As they split up to find Sheva and the others, Karla and Leon will find out what being insane truly means....

If Gabby's idea of insanity is her piss poor attempts with Demitri then I do not want.

This mansion, it wasn’t a mansion at all. It was a palace, a true grand palace the only flaw here was that it reeked of death.

Leon knew this wasn’t going to be easy, so he took the initiative to lead the way as he went up the stairs with Karla trailing close behind him.

Just like in Project K we have Leon taking the lead and being the braver of the two.

Her gun was out and both hands were grasping it tightly, he was sure that beneath the black fingerless gloves her knuckles must’ve been pure white.

“Strange place huh?” he wanted to break the tension as much as possible to get her to loosen up some.

“I say this is stranger then Salazar’s castle.” Karla replied as they reached the top.

Salazar's castle had a room filled with molten lava. Please enlighten me as to how the Ashford mansion (which should be demolished from the self-destruct sequence at this point in time) is any stranger than that.

She looked to her left then to the right as she saw a door at the end of the U turn hall, she jerked her head in that direction before Leon nodded and followed her towards it. He was currently going through different things on his personal list of priorities; the top spot was how to make it up to Karla. Second beneath that was a way to remove the Plagas effectively, and third was to get rid of the competition. Not through death of course, Leon wasn’t the type to kill a man through sheer jealousy.

I don't know about anyone else but my priority list would not entail making it up to the little skank! I'd be more concerned about my friends, getting out alive and getting rid of the Plaga! Not necessarily in that order.

He bit the inside of his cheek as he watched her turn the gold handle and open the door before stepping inside he followed soon after. It appeared to be an office of some sorts, possibly belonging to a secretary or something, a typewriter was on the desk and a large box was near the bookcase.

“Leon.” She called as he turned to the left and saw her in front of a door with two gold Lugars placed on an indentation. “This door must lead somewhere else.” She mused before turning the knob and going in.

“Hey wait!” he went after her.

They both had entered an office and from there she made a left again going behind a secret passage that had been left exposed. Probably since when Claire was on this island back when she was trapped on here.

As they exited to a narrow hallway once again outside they began to walk forward and they stopped at the foot of the stairs.

.... I have no idea where they are right now. I haven't touched my copy of Code Veronica X in several months and I can't even go back to replay the little recapped version in Darkside Chronicles. My sister and her kids ran off with my Wii controllers when they moved out!

[ NOTE FROM THE FUTURE ]
With some help from the awesome ADreamingEmi we now have some semblance of where these two fuckasses are!
ADreamingEmi wrote:
On that, whatever she was trying to describe, let me help with this, they are walking down the long corridor that has the vines wrapped around the support beams, you enter the gate then you come to the opening of the palace. As soon as you walk in in front is the stairs that lead to Alexia's bedroom, there are two doors one on the left side of you, and one on the right side. When you proceed up the stairs you see a huge doll. dismembered with rope tied around it's neck and arms, hanging. You walk down the long hallways that goes to here room, and on the left is a window, plus there were three mannequin that lined the walls as well.

“Another mansion?” she asked.

“I’m guessing so.” He responded as they both nodded at each other before going up the stairs.

Soon they entered the eerie looking residence, and it was just as dark and ghastly as the palace back outside behind them.

It would be more emotional if you actually bothered to describe the places and not just tell us "Oh, they're eerie looking." That's the laziest form of writing you can stoop to!

Switching back now…

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487
Switching back to what exactly?

“Aw, more stairs.” You let out before looking around at the creepy wannabe haunted mansion from Disneyland. “This really blows Leon, it really really does.”

That is not a sufficient detail for an entire environment around your characters either, Gabby.

“Is that all you know how to say? ‘This sucks’ ‘This sucks ass’ ‘this blows’ ‘Shut up Leon’ ‘David you blow’.” He said with a smirk before beginning to descend the stairs, with a smiling you following him. After that you ended up at the top and went through the lone door before coming into a short hallway, dry blood and skeletons lay among the discarded books on the floor. The smell was horrible, decaying flesh was definitely not something you would want to smell ever again.

You two then entered another door and ended up in a bedroom, you immediately deadpanned upon the sight. A dusty doll collection laid forgotten on its stands as well as other things that occupied the tiny room, it looked to be a girls’ room.

There is no pacing what so ever, as always. They're not even traversing down anything. It's just "through a door! Oh! Another door! And another door! Oh, look, yet another door!" This does not constitute a proper retelling of their path. In fact it's as lazy as one can get about it. You need to describe, even if it's only a few adjectives per place to give us a feel of the area. We need to know what the character is feeling or thinking to help pace it out. These things are important to story-telling!

“Well, you don’t see this everyday.” Leon commented and as soon as he did the door behind you two slammed shut.

Jumping in surprise you spun around just as Leon ran over to try and open it once again, “Dammit!” he cursed while kicking it. “We’re sealed in.”

“Actually, not quite.” You say while pointing up to a ladder. “Might be a way out or a dead end.”

Of course Karla-Sue would be the one to notice the ladder. Let's just have Leon immediately lose hope so that she might shine and be praised some more!

“Your done here.” A light melodic voice spoke as both you and Leon looked forward and saw a woman standing there. She had golden blonde hair that fell to her waist and her blue piercing eyes held coldness and insanity possibly? Her light pink lips was formed into a smirk that went with her eyes, in her hands she was holding a rifle. “I assume your Karla Smith, and he is Leon Kennedy.” She spoke again, in a light British accent you assumed; her voice carried nothing sweet to it.

“You assume correctly, now who are you?” you asked rudely pointing your gun at her.

She let out a soft chuckle before raising a free gloved hand to her mouth, “Why, I’m Alexia Ashford back from the dead as if nothing had happened.”

“Fancy meeting you Alexia.” You mocked before Leon cut in and stepped in front of you taking on a defensive stance and cutting off your aim from her.

“Do you mind telling us what’s going on here?” he asked not at all in the mood for games.

“Are you looking for your friends? Funny, we decided to split them up not too long ago.” She answered with a cruel smile.

“We?” he inquired while narrowing his eyes.

“Ah yes, my brother and I. In fact, my dear brother is watching over your two friends…isn’t that thoughtful of him?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Tumblr_m4528cZ4rN1qg2tan

“Enough of this crap. Where are they?” you butted in while gritting your teeth out of habit when she placed her hand back on the rifle.

No, Karla-Sue, that is not a habit. A habit is something you do consistently. You don't often grit your teeth unless you're trying to appear intimidating which really just makes you sound like you're constipated or something.

“Two of them are here, in this place.” She continued to taunt you knowing full well she was pressing buttons.

“Where?” you demanded as Leon slowly began to take steps towards her.

“Not so fast.” Alexia says while pointing the rifle at Leon’s head. “Kindly step back to where you were.”

Leon had no choice but to comply and he really didn’t want to, but alas he back stepped and ended up beside you.

Oh yes, because that is such an important run-on to have.

Her smile widened and it showed cruelty, “Thank you.”

It would have been more accurate and natural to say "Her cruel smile widened". But then again, I know you just love to add pointless filler to amp up your word count.

“Where are they?” you demanded again while narrowing your hazel eyes upon her, you were seriously on the verge of shooting her in the head if she didn’t answer quickly enough.

Her blue eyes slid over to you, “You’ll have to find them yourself Ms. Smith, good luck.”

“Blonde bit-” before you could get that out she made a quick switch and ended up shooting you in the shoulder.

What the hell does "made a quick switch" even mean in this context? Because the only mental image I'm getting from that is that she ripped off her dress and wig all Team Rocket-style to reveal Alfred beneath before taking a potshot.

“Karla!” Leon shouted before shooting her, he missed as she went through a trap door from behind her. He cursed and quickly went over towards you as you held your shoulder, “You okay?”

“Yeah it was a through and through.”

Do tell me how you know this considering there's no mention of you checking your shoulder for an exit wound.

You said with a chuckle as the pain throbbed like no other, it felt as though someone stuck a knife and slowly they were turning it inside your shoulder. That was how it felt and you were wondering why it was taking so long to heal.

Because, once again, Gabby seems to think that stripping Karla-Sue of her bullshit powers is a sufficient way to introduce tension and drama. Newsflash; it's not. It's just irritating and show's how little creativity she has to have to keep resorting to the same half-assed idea time and again.

“Let me see it.” Leon urged as he moved your hand away from it, examining it closely he frowned.

“What’s wrong?” you asked as he looked up to meet your eyes.

“It’s not healing as quick as its supposed to…

Gee, it's like we were ALREADY told that only a few sentences ago! Repetition is not your friend, author.

we need to stop the blood flow.”

“And you would know what this feels like right?” you asked before quickly remembering that yes indeed he knew what it felt like to be shot in the shoulder. His look also proved that. “Oh…right.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

He grabbed a cloth on a nearby vanity as he began to wrap your wound; he was as gentle as possible for he needed to be careful with the wound itself.

I love how he didn't bother to check out how clean the clothe was before using it. I like to imagine Leon is hoping she'll catch a nasty bit of infection.

“There.” He expressed as you looked down and examined his handy work.

“Nice.” You said with a smile. “I’ll tell ya though, I think I prefer the arrow through the shoulder than a bullet any day.”

Clearly Gabby15cancer has never been shot by either option. I'd imagine an arrow would be more painful due to the fact that it will get stuck and you can't just rip it out. Doing that would mean the head of the arrow would do more damage. You'd have to snap off the head and the shaft to properly remove it. Not only that it's not recommended to remove whatever is stuck into you through and through because doing so can cause more internal damage.

Leon chuckled before sitting upon the bed his blue-gray eyes focused on the exit Alexia had went through, “What do we do? The trap door is jammed from the looks of it…”

“I don’t know,” you said before looking down at your injured shoulder. “I think that serum cut off only my healing powers…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 169199c9
Wait, serum? What serum? That crap Demitri stabbed into her? BULLSHIT! YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ADDING IT TO THE STORY LIKE THIS! This is why professional writers keep charts and notepads! They plan out as much of the story as they can, plan ahead, keep a timeline of what happens where and how. It is very rare that you will hear a good writer has managed to wing it or had used very little planning along the way!

“Made especially for that?” he asked turning back to you and catching your gaze.

“Yeah…” you walked over and sat beside him on the bed. “Do you think they’ll come and find this place?”

“Mark is pretty smart, he might realize something’s wrong…David too…probably.”

Despite the fact that neither of your groups has the ability to communicate with the other.

You smiled before laying your head on his shoulder, “When did this go wrong between us?”

Leon sighed before resting his head on yours, “Since I screwed everything up for us.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 600
NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR EMOTIONAL SAPPY-CRAPPY TIMES! YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT ON YOUR OWN OR FIND A WAY TO CONTACT THE OTHER TWO ASSHATS THAT CAME ALONG WITH YOU! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

“Not true, stop blaming yourself. You don’t see me blaming you do you?”

No, you were just a complete hostile bitch to him and instead of helping him find a way to remove the Plaga you ran right into Chris' arms like a little skank.

you questioned before deciding to shrug…which was a bad idea. “Ow! For fuck’s sake! What the hell?! God damn it! Why does everyone shoot me first?!! Why not you?! Fuck man!! OW!” you held the back of your head with your good hand.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

Leon had the hand that smacked your head raised with his eyes closed and he had on a irritated expression, “Stop cussing, why can’t you act more civilized?”

“Because I’m Karla Leanne Smith, I don’t act civilized! I act like me.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_11017_1337280269

You said while flicking his cheek. In response he opened his eyes and peered at you while lowering his arm, “That’s what makes me the most annoying person you will ever meet.” You said with a smile before holding your shoulder.

At least she is self-aware of being annoying. However this still doesn't excuse this behavior. Never, in any instance, do any of the cast of characters do anything for themselves or intelligently. The instant something goes wrong they sit back and wait for someone to bail them out or for a better option to come along. Well, here's a bit of advice for ya; good things pass by those who wait. So get up off your asses AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RELEVANT TO THE STORY!

Leon continued to stare at you as you had occupied yourself with examining the room you two were held up in.

‘I’m sorry things turned out this way between us, Karla, I-’

‘Love you? Ha, how pathetic you’ve become. You’re so weak; it’s actually irritating me. Tell ya what, let me help you.’

‘You can forget it.’

‘Well, its not like you have a say in the matter.’

‘Be quiet and leave me alone.’

‘Leon, your hurting my feelings…HA! As if I have any! You really just need to shut up and let me deal with things for now on. Karla first.’

‘I swear I will make you regret it!’

‘I’m not scared of you.’

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

Leon shook his head trying to rid of that insane Plaga; he never thought the Plagas would have a mind of their own.

That's because they don't. They are a hive-minded species following orders given by the one infected with the Dominant-strain Plaga. On top of that they host very simplistic, homicidal instincts and thought-processes. The Plaga wouldn't be able to be sentient enough to sneer at Leon and his predicament. It wouldn't understand suffering, misery, or happiness. It just wants to kill, kill, kill. That's it. It has no voice, it does not speak to the infected individual through some telepathic link, nothing.

He always thought that once the parasite was inside its host they would hatch and listen to whoever controlled it, in the case with him and Ashley back in Spain it was Saddler who was in control.

You know it's a truly horrible violation of canon when even the author admits via narration that she's royally fucking everything up for shits and giggles.

This case, it had a mind of its own…but soon he came to a conclusion. SvetlanaRosso, the woman back in Russia some months ago had mixed it with the T-virus and G-virus, thus changing it despite the fact that that would have failed results and if it did it would be disastrous at best. So, was that the reason why it had a mind set of its own? It had to be the only answer.

“It’s a good thing I’m not claustrophobic.” You said before turning back to him, you gave a small smile watching him look at you. “You okay?”

He nodded with a smile and slowly he leaned in, you knew what he was about to do and your inner conscious was telling you to pull away before he could have the chance to. But, your heart was saying to lean into his touch.

His right hand moved to the back of your neck while his left cradled your injured shoulder gently, his lips was centimeters away from yours. “Karla, maybe we shouldn’t.” he hesitated.

“Shut up Leon.” You said before closing the gap between you and him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 8050_404994686233276_965105513_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remind me again why I'm here saving your so called lover, and her buddies?" David said as he and Mark wondered around the facility.

"Because it's the right thing to do."

In this situation we'd all forgive you if you'd just turn the other cheek and leave.

"Maybe. Karla did a number on my jaw...Bastard. She really does love me."

"If you say so."

"If only Kennedy was out of the picture for 10 minutes, I'd have her all to myself. Damn blonde, with blue eyes." David mocked.

This is quite a twist and really out of character for Slimy-Git. We've had only two serious conversations in which we get an inkling into what he really thinks of Karla-Sue. Once when she had a nightmare and he treated her like a child, remaining by her bed all night like a worrisome father and the second when Cardboard (i.e. Mark) forced him to talk about it. Neither of those things happening gives us much however other than the fact that Gabby was shoehorning this new possible romance into the story.

However what makes a romance so intriguing, when done correctly, is the pacing and since this is a story and not a move the lack of pacing to show his feelings for her is inexcusable. In a movie, when the time limit does not allow for such luxuries, it can be excused and ignored. But in story-format you have more than enough time to dedicate and play around with the idea. Since we never have any build-up or see any change in their reactions to one another this makes that statement completely out of left field and OOC for Slimy-Git.

Likewise all of the arguing and bickering those two do does not make me think of them as adults, even with Slimy-Git's supposed feelings for Karla-Sue. No, these two are children pretending to be adults.

"Let it go Dave, she's not going to fall for you like she does with Kennedy." Mark replied making his younger brother scoff.

"Whatever...God this place gives me the creeps...When this is all over, I'm suppose to pretend like nothing ever happened?"

"Yes, is that hard?"

"Uh...duh...I mean Claire's in some serious shit right about now."

Like everything else that statement is completely out of fucking nowhere. One minute he's bitching about the place then, without warning, he's bemoaning Karla-Sue not loving him then, once again without warning, Claire is dropped from out of fucking left field into the conversation. This is not how you make a story and dialogue flow. You have to blend the scenes, transition them well and make it seem natural. This is anything but natural.

Mark froze in his footsteps before giving his brother an intense glare.

"What?"

"Your making it sound as if she's dead!"

"I'm not! Look once we save her you can have your dumb wedding. And get on with your lives like the rest of us. Capish? Fucking smile, you know she's going to be my sister in law." David kicked down the double doors of the Cyro lab, as Mark rolled his eyes.

"...Shut up and keep on your guard."

That has to be the most sensible piece of dialogue I have heard this entire fic including my trial through Project K and Russian Territories.

"Does finding a girl and a guy help?" He asked pointing at Milla and Eric beyond the other side of the glass. "The hell are they doing in there?"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
When the hell did they get there?! Where the fuck are the two Dipshit Brothers even at?! What' the fuck is going on?!

“Look Eric! More zombies!” the young girl shouted to the older man.

“Nah don’t think they are chick.”

"What?! David, we have to save them!" Mark yelled frantically.

"No seriously?!" David readied himself and shattered the glass with the back of his elbow.

"I had a gun."

"You should have said something." He said rubbing his elbow roughly.

If the glass could have been broken that easily why the fuck didn't Eric do it himself earlier?!

”Whoa re you guys anyway?” Eric questioned as he and Milla were bounded together.

You know, pointing out the fact that they have been restrained is something that is highly important and should be one of the first things mentioned.

"And he speaks...What the hell were you doing in here?" David asked.

“Some laughing nut job stuck us in here. Now, are you gonna tell us who you guys are?”

"Where are my manners, I'm David. The Neanderthal behind me is my brother."

Mark frowned, "Ignore him. I'm Mark."

Eric frowned. “I’m Eric Marini, the chick behind me is Milla Kennedy-Redfield upon what she and Claire told me…you’re Mark?

"...Your Eric?"

"Like you two know each other or something?" David walked towards Milla, and crouched down to her height.

Eric remained calm but dislike automatically set in his words, “No, he stole my girl.”

"Claire and I are just friends." Mark defended.

“Not the way she explained to me.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Originaldy

"Wait a minute you both like Redfield? So like she's dated the both of you? Mark what the hell?"

"It's not like that Dave!"

“Um…excuse me,” Milla piped up her amber eyes sweeping over them. “Can ve get out of here first and find Karla?”

For the second time I am forced to ask, why is the child the most sensible and intelligent out of all of you?

"No yelling in front of the kid, shame on you...Hi, Milla. Don't worry, I promise we'll get you back together with your mom." David assured her.

That's horribly OOC of Slimy-Git considering he's the one who's always shooting his mouth off and generally being an immature dick. Gabby, pick a personality and stick with it. You have not established proper depth within your characters to be able to show gentler sides of them without making them horridly OOC.

“Oh thank you! I’d like that very much!” she beamed happily.

"When were you good with kids?" Mark tilted his head and gave a short smile.

The instant the author demanded it be a necessity to the story.

"I'm not...Unlike those other little brats, this cute one happens to like me...

Oh, yes, God forbid the Sue-child act like an actual child at any point during this story.

God, you know every time I need her the most she's not around. I swear Karla has bad timing. Now where the hell's the nearest exit out of here?"

“I’m afraid your luck has run out.” A high voice said as they all turned around and just outside the lab stood a young man. The only door to the lab had sealed shut and the broken viewing window was blocked by him. His blonde hair was a rich yellow

As is implied by the term "blond(e)". If you wanted to specify it any other way saying it was bright, dirty or strawberry would be best.

Also "blonde" is the term typically used for female's and female related items like blonde wigs. "Blond" would have been the proper term. So congratulations, Alfred! By the author's ignorant mistake you are now the pwetty, pwetty female you strived to be in Code Veronica (X)!

as his blue eyes beamed at them with malice. He was currently wearing a red jacket with gold embroidery which resembled a commander’s jacket, he was also wearing white pants and his hands he was holding a pistol.

Uhm, no. Alfred's signature weapon was a rifle. Not a pistol.

"Holy shit. Who the hell are you?!"

A smile was set on his lips but it didn’t reach his eyes, “I am Alfred Ashford commander of this Island.”

"David take care of Milla." Mark said.

"Like we can go anywhere. We're fucking trapped inside here damn it."

It's amazing how everyone is a defeatist in this story. The instant something goes wrong they're all "Oh, fiddlesticks! Now we can do jack squat! Darn!"

“Yes and your going to die here all together like one happy family. That way when Karla comes to try and rescue you, she’ll be killed.” He laughed.

Why do I get the feeling that we're not going to be receiving any reasons at all as to why the Ashford siblings, WHO SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW, are working with the previous bad guys? At this point I'm convinced Gabby just wanted to shoehorn in each and every single character that appeared in the Resident Evil franchise into her story despite their status with death.

"Give it a rest already, boy scout. We all know you know where the Redfields are."

Funny, I figured they still didn't know where Chris was. Then again, given how Gabby enjoys just not inserting any information she has into her story for the reader's benefits this may just be her inserting her own knowledge into her characters again.

“As if I would tell you commoners anything.”

"...Are you gay?"

"David, you’re not helping!"

"I have nothing against it. I just want an answer. Alf keeps staring at me like I have two heads. Spit it out doughboy. Are you gay?"

Alfred frowned clearly not amused, “Is this some kind of death wish you want me to fulfill for you?”

"My mother's friend's gay and he's married to a guy. He turned out fine."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 000f0qyc

“I think you do want to die.” Alfred spat.

"Do you think I'm cute?"

“Stupid idiot, is he trying to get us all killed?” Eric asked clearly annoyed.

"He's always like this." Mark sighed.

“I don’t think the blonde man finds it funny.” Milla said while watching them, her Russian accent came out thick as it tended to when she was nervous.

“Speak one more time and I promise you, you’ll regret it.” Alfred’s fingers twitched on the pistol.

"Me or my brother?" David toyed getting on Alfred's nerves.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Godstielspecial

"David!"

“That’s enough! Obviously you want to die!” Alfred shouted now more annoyed then ever before. “Which is fine with me, because once I kill you all I’ll go after the Redfield girl again and I don’t care if she and that boy are with K! They’re both going to die by my hand!”

"Aw, you don't need to get testy-I mean fruity. I understand. We'll keep this our secret. Not that I go that way."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

Alfred raised the pistol, eyes filled with hatred as he pointed it at Mark who was standing in front of the three, “I’ll take out your brother.”

“No vait!” Milla shouted.

“Shut up little girl or you’re next!”

“Leave her alone!” Eric snapped at him.

Alfred replied by pulling the trigger as a loud shot was heard throughout the facility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire paused and turned to look at Zachary as they both stood in the hallway, her breathing had hitched in her throat as she gulped it down forcefully.

Why is this asshat back? What is the purpose of this? WHY did he regain a memory if he is just a clone? We have never had human cloning due to morality issues so we have no idea if memories would be duplicated anyways! And what the hell did they even clone him from?! The guy has been dead for MONTHS. You need DNA to clone from and I assume living tissue would be the best source. Considering the guy's been dead for months I doubt anyone would want to be going to get his DNA for cloning purposes anyways!

“It’s a long story.”

“I’m prepared. I also want to know what the hell I’m doing here.” Zachary then crossed his arms over his chest expecting an answer from Claire.

She sighed and adjusted her hold on the clothing, “Well we can’t talk here.”

“Follow me.”

Suddenly Steve walked past them and continued on forward both had no choice but to follow the young man. He led them to a room and as soon as Zachary entered he closed the door and locked it behind them.

“Privacy, no one comes in here anyways.” He grinned while leaning against the door.

Considering there are two males in the room I have no idea who is talking there - Steve or Asshat.

Claire refused to look at him and instead handed Zachary the clothes, “K wants you to change into these.”

Zachary took them and tossed them on a nearby chair, “I’ll change, as soon as you both tell me what the hell is going on and where I can find Karla because she is the only one important in life and not, per say, MY PARENTS.”

Steve folded his arms and kept up his amused grin, “What do ya want to know?”

Zachary’s eyes flickered over to Claire as she remained where she stood, not daring to meet his gaze or Steve’s. “Why are you here Claire?”

Claire bit her lip and looked up at him finally, but before she answered him Steve decided to cut in. “The bitch in red threatened her with her brother…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Tumblr_m5sefdrZu21qacjed
The Bitch in Red is Ada Wong! NOT YOUR SHITTY DOPPELGANGER!

he then turned his attention onto Claire. “Am I right?”

She still didn’t meet his gaze, “Yes. And Karla is trying to look for the others.”

“By herself?” Zachary questioned while sitting down on the desk.

Claire shook her head, “No, she’s with Leon and the Conways…they’re probably looking for Sheva and the others including Milla.”

Zachary’s heart dropped at the mention of Sheva, how long has it been since he’s seen her? The last memory he had of her was when—

“Sheva, kill him! He’s gone kill him Sheva.”

“I can’t.”

“Kill…me…Shev…a.”

---she killed him.

Killed him? He had died? But then why was he here? Why was he alive?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Dieinfire

But suddenly the last name Claire spoke of brought up the next question, “Milla?”

The Sue-Child is NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR DEATH. This is not realistic! The Asshat should be focusing on how he's even still FUCKING ALIVE AND NOT ON A CHILD HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 96353720_rage_gif

Claire nodded her face unreadable and hard for him to decipher, “Milla is a little Russian girl that Chris and Karla adopted back when they went to go find Leon.”

“Chris knows Karla?” he asked.

“He does now.” Steve answered. “Anything else? Like maybe, why you’re here? Simple, you’re a clone.”

Zachary’s dark eyes flickered over to him; apparently Steve was immune to the dangerous glint in his eyes that clearly said he wanted an explanation. Zachary wanted an answer but before he could demand one, Steve opened the door to leave and before he walked out he said the following to Claire, “Claire why don’t you catch Zachary up to date? Since you almost killed his sister.”

Claire flinched when he said those words and they visibly stung her, when the door shut closed Zachary turned his attention back to her. “Come again?” he said and was visibly upset.

She sighed heavily while sitting upon the forgotten office chair, “Get comfortable,” she spoke ignoring his rude stare. “Because what I’m about to tell you, well, your not gonna like it.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Leon continued your make out session not really realizing that you two were stuck in a bad situation,

OH MY GOD, JUST - !!!! MMMMMMM! YOU ARE IN A HOSTILE SITUATION, THERE ARE TWO SUPPOSED-TO-BE-DEAD SIBLINGS OUT TO GET YOU, YOUR TRAPPED, YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER, THEY COULD BE KILLED ANY MOMENT, HELL THEY COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW, AND YOU'RE JUST CONTENT TO SIT AND SWAP FUCKING SPIT WITH EACH OTHER!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Original-8

his lips were just as you remembered them to be…soft and warm. His tongue grazed your lower lip as you encircled your good arm around his neck pulling him closer, while your tongue continued to map out his mouth. You groaned in his mouth as his right hand moved to your lower back tauntingly, it was either a good or bad thing that he knew the spots you liked touched when he caressed you, and your lower back was one of them.

*fuming* I need something to make me feel good.... Oh, I know!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Krauser-1Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] ShirtlessDean-2
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Chris-evans-shirtless-captain-america

Oooh~, that's so much better~.

Out of sheer intense passion Leon then grabbed your shoulder and squeezed it forgetting that it was wounded. He finally remembered when you flinched under his grip, and he was the one to pull away. “I’m sorry.” He said through heavy breaths.

“That’s okay.” You said with a smile. “I kinda forgot about it too.”

No. You didn't. This POV is in YOUR narrative, Karla-Sue. You made mention of using your GOOD arm above meaning you ARE aware that you are injured and had not forgotten. This is why it is crucial to be careful about what you write while in first or second person point of view.

Leon looked relieved but before he could respond the both of you heard a pounding above you two. It was then that you remembered the ladder leading up, “Something’s up there.” He said before standing up on the bed and going over towards the ladder, as he gazed up he noticed a door above.

You stood up on the bed also while following Leon’s gaze at the small door above, the pounding continued. “Let me go up first, wounded shoulder.” You say with a smirk before going up slowly with Leon aiding you up the short way, his hands firmly placed on your hips.

Oh, NOW you want to go first. No, that's not how this works. The wounded one stays back or behind. That's how it is, fuckass.

Once you opened the overhead door with your good arm you climbed up and noticed that you were in an attic with a Carousal. You heard Leon climb up and soon he had joined you.

“A freakin’ carousal? Isn’t that weird. What else is up here?” You said sarcastically.

“No clue, let’s just look around for now.” He responded.

“Karla?! Is that you?!” you jerked your head up and noticed that the ladder continued up. “Karla?”

You instantly recognized the voice, “Sheva?!” you shouted before beginning to descend up the ladder, once you did you came up on an office of some sorts and there in the middle was Sheva and Kaplan bounded together by rope.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] ThisistheonlyHarryPottergifIhave_110dcd2300ae892fffea458eae1c4d38
Awfully fucking convenient that they just find everyone without a problem.

She looked so damned happy to see you but upon noticing her appearance you began to feel guilty, she had all sorts of flesh wounds on her once flawless skin. “Sheva, I’m so glad I found you!” you said with joy as you ran to them both.

I hope you go to the deepest pits of hell for making them wait longer in their hellish situation because you wanted to shove your tongue down Leon's throat.

“Are you sure you guys are the real ones?” Leon suddenly asked from behind you.

Kaplan looked up and he too looked fatigued just like her, “I’m tired, hungry and I hurt in places you don’t want to know.”

You smirked, “That’s Kaplan, sarcastic to the very end.”

Yes, because sarcasm is just such a rare trait! *rolls eyes* Moron.

You said before taking the knife Leon had just handed to you and began to cut through the ropes.

“Karla,” Kaplan began as you nodded for him to continue with you still cutting through the ropes. “I’m sorry I accused you of-”

“It’s ok Kaplan, you didn’t know about her…because I chose not to tell anyone.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 169199c9

You say with a hint of sadness.

Only a hint though because she couldn't be bothered to feign anymore sorrow on their behalf.

Once the ropes were off Sheva and Kaplan stood up, “Where are Eric and Milla? And the others?”

“They separated us, another group is somewhere but we don’t know where. Eric and Milla are on here still, and Claire was taken by K and…and we don’t know where she is!” Sheva exclaimed.

“It’s alright, we brought two other friends and they’re looking for them. As for Claire, I’m afraid somehow K managed to brainwash her into joining her side. So once we find Jill and the others then we’re gonna take down Mercury corp. and K and get Claire back.” You say with a smile of reassurance.

*scoffs* Yeah, that'll happen! With how much you dick around, argue with Slimy-Git and tongue Leon they're all as good as dead.

Sheva immediately beamed with confidence as well as Kaplan, “Sounds great, let’s go!”

You nodded before the four of you exited the attic and the room altogether, once you were back at the palace from the very start

I thought Leon and Karla-Sue were stuck in the room before the attic, whatever happened to that, hmmm?

you descended down the stairs and headed straight towards the double doors. On the way Leon had explained to Kaplan and Sheva about the whole situation everything from one of the divisions of BETA under attack with BOWs to here.

As soon as you turned the knob and exited outside to the cold night breeze you suddenly felt a rush of pain. The pain was located in your left arm; and at first it was a short tingling feeling but soon enough it escalated to a burning sensation, like a bullet would’ve pierced it.

Then…that meant that-

“Karla are you okay?” Leon suddenly asked after noticing that you had hesitated.

“Someone’s been shot.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Thatssotrue_11017_1337280269

Last edited by EVU- on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] 172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Obviously, first off, she has never played Code Veronica, because if she had, she would realize that IT IS ALL FUCKING DESTROYED!!!! On that, whatever she was trying to describe, let me help with this, they are walking down the long corridor that has the vines wrapped around the support beams, you enter the gate then you come to the opening of the palace. As soon as you walk in in front is the stairs that lead to Alexia's bedroom, there are two doors one on the left side of you, and one on the right side. When you proceed up the stairs you see a huge doll. dismembered with rope tied around it's neck and arms, hanging. You walk down the long hallways that goes to here room, and on the left is a window, plus there were three mannequin that lined the walls as well.

How she skipped out on all of this detail is honestly beyond me, because if I was in this situation and saw all of that, I would be having a somewhat tiny panic attack, especially when the only light you were able to see with were light candles, and if you have had to see with candle light, you don't really see much, so a whole lot of mind fuckery goes on.

How the fuck do you skip all of that? It would drive me insane if I did.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:06 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
Obviously, first off, she has never played Code Veronica, because if she had, she would realize that IT IS ALL FUCKING DESTROYED!!!! On that, whatever she was trying to describe, let me help with this, they are walking down the long corridor that has the vines wrapped around the support beams, you enter the gate then you come to the opening of the palace. As soon as you walk in in front is the stairs that lead to Alexia's bedroom, there are two doors one on the left side of you, and one on the right side. When you proceed up the stairs you see a huge doll. dismembered with rope tied around it's neck and arms, hanging. You walk down the long hallways that goes to here room, and on the left is a window, plus there were three mannequin that lined the walls as well.

How she skipped out on all of this detail is honestly beyond me, because if I was in this situation and saw all of that, I would be having a somewhat tiny panic attack, especially when the only light you were able to see with were light candles, and if you have had to see with candle light, you don't really see much, so a whole lot of mind fuckery goes on.

I remember that doll! That thing was creepy as high fuck! See, now THAT'S detail! That's how you keep readers up to date on where they are relative to an in-game environment! Not that.... "Oh, lookie, another DOOR!" bullshit above!

And thank you so much for that description! I'll probably go back and edit your description into the chapter a bit later to help others out, too, if that's cool with you?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:14 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

I remember that doll! That thing was creepy as high fuck! See, now THAT'S detail! That's how you keep readers up to date on where they are relative to an in-game environment! Not that.... "Oh, lookie, another DOOR!" bullshit above!

And thank you so much for that description! I'll probably go back and edit your description into the chapter a bit later to help others out, too, if that's cool with you?

I know that doll, I hated playing at that part when you have to kill the bats, because of how the shadows play off of it and it just, uhh that is something I would never want to see in real life, ever. It was creepy as fuck.

It is no problem, and that is cool with me. (: I would rather have readers have a feel of the surroundings instead of having a vague, 'Oh a door.' Like you say. Because all I think of is you open a door take a step, and then there is another door and so forth.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

I know that doll, I hated playing at that part when you have to kill the bats, because of how the shadows play off of it and it just, uhh that is something I would never want to see in real life, ever. It was creepy as fuck.

It is no problem, and that is cool with me. (: I would rather have readers have a feel of the surroundings instead of having a vague, 'Oh a door.' Like you say. Because all I think of is you open a door take a step, and then there is another door and so forth.
I can't believe I forgot about that doll! How'd they even get that thing strung up like that in the first place?!

Awesome, awesome~. I'll go edit it in now then~.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

I can't believe I forgot about that doll! How'd they even get that thing strung up like that in the first place?!

Awesome, awesome~. I'll go edit it in now then~.

Unless they had a hooks on the wall, or the tied the ends of the rope around windows or maybe even the candle holders where you couldn't see them. That is what I am thinking. Because I remember its head and arms were dismembered and it was tied tightly with rope around it's neck and stuff really tight to the wall, and lose ends of the rope were hanging down around it. And how the shadows reflected off of it. Creepy, creepy stuff.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

Unless they had a hooks on the wall, or the tied the ends of the rope around windows or maybe even the candle holders where you couldn't see them. That is what I am thinking. Because I remember its head and arms were dismembered and it was tied tightly with rope around it's neck and stuff really tight to the wall, and lose ends of the rope were hanging down around it. And how the shadows reflected off of it. Creepy, creepy stuff.
I like to imagine they hired someone to hang that thing up for 'em. Workers come in, take one look at the doll and are all "What in the actual FUCK?!"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:32 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

I like to imagine they hired someone to hang that thing up for 'em. Workers come in, take one look at the doll and are all "What in the actual FUCK?!"

haahahahahah xD I know right, they are shaking their head an thinking, ''We don't get paid enough for this.''

Talking about that scene I now remember a lot about it. Like when you first step out all you hear are crickets, and it's nice, because it's the first time and zombie aren't there, and then you go out a second time and they are trying to kill you, no big thing. But dude, it's funny what you remember after talking about it. (:

I don't think I would ever want to do construction work for any umbrella operatives. It's like in the second one, where Jill finds the diary entry from where the father (I can't remember his name off the top of my head), helps build the Spencer mansion. He then invites him, his wife, and daughter, and they experiment on the daughter and she turns into the creature with the chains, and you can't kill her. I think her name was Lisa, I want to say it was but I could be wrong. Because I remember they kept promising her she could go see her mom, but the killed her and she didn't know. Her dad died from hiding in the catacombs, and then she was left to wander around, and she made those cry and it sounded fucking creepy. And the only words she could say is mom.

Any who's I know I may have wandered a little, but my point is I would not ever do construction work for Umbrella because^
l,

that happens. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [35]
Page 1 of 1