AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|

Go down 
+2
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Grenin10

|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Oki finally landed in Sunyshore. She didn't know how much time had passed only that she was exhausted. Her worries which had plagued her most of that day were temporarily quashed.

If Phaedra was worried, he didn't allow it to show for her sake.

Oki tugged out her Pokegear, beginning to wander the city. She figured both Flint and Volkner would be at the gym. The least she could do was let them both know she had made it back to Sinnoh without any problems arising just yet.

She waited on Flint to pick up, rubbing her eyes again as she did so. Even as the sun beat down on her, she ignored it. She wanted to sleep through the day and into the night if she was able. Her mind and body were exhausted.

----[|x|]----

Surge wasn't sure how much time had passed. He had drifted off into a doze for quite some time. It was gladly welcomed. Surge didn't recalled the last time he allowed himself to sleep this deeply.

By the time he stirred again, he knew it was well passed noon at this point. He grunted at that. If they allowed themselves, he knew they would have slept through the entire day.

Surge glanced at Kelly again. Was she still asleep? What would she want to do next? Most likely get something to eat.

He didn't mind that fact so much. A meal didn't sound half bad at this point.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 196

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Since she had left that room, Gwen had been walking for quite a while, her feet were beginning to ache already and she was starting to doubt her Chikorita's instincts. She immediately shoved those thoughts aside though, she didn't want to admit to the fact that if her pokemon was wrong, all of this would have been pointless.

"Chiko..." The leafy pokemon groaned and gazed at her longingly.

"I dunno if I have any berries left, darling." Gwen searched her pockets for berries, she usually stored them in the same pocket as her prized pokeball. Chikorita's pokeball. She had found the berries but no pokeball. Her body stiffened.

Chikorita sensed this a let out a confused "Chik?"

Gwen searched her pockets frantically but it was not anywhere. She tipped everything out of her bag but it was not among the contents. "No... No!" She cried out in grief."My mother gave that to me right before my journey, it's the only thing I have of hers and I've freaking lost it!" She screamed through tears. "I-It must have fallen out in that room I was staying in... I have no way of getting it back..."

Chikorita came near and rubbed her head on Gwen's leg as if to try and comfort her. Gwen responded with a gentle stroke. "Well," She began, "There's not much more we can do can we?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 509

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 am

Flint all but lunged for the PokeGear, eager to hear from Oki again. He had been immensely worried through the night and just seeing her name on the little device made him feel infinitely better.

Glancing at the stack of papers he and Volkner had printed out he answered "Oki? Are you alright?"

Infernape watched Flint carefully, well aware that the man would run himself ragged to keep those he cared for safe. If the Pokemon had to he would make sure that Flint took care of himself if it came to it.

"Did anything happen on the way over?"

----[x]----

Kelly wasn't sure what time it was. It most likely was some time in the afternoon gauging by the amount of light the window was letting in. She groaned, turning to glare up at the ceiling briefly.

Passing a hand over her eyes she grumbled something under her breath.

"It's not allowed to be day," Kelly said, allowing her hand to fall from her face. She squirmed a little in Surge's hold, a little surprised to still be in this position.

Kelly was silent for a moment before her stomach growled a little. A sigh followed after.

"I need food," Kelly paused, glancing up at Surge. "Let's go get food."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Oki sighed when Flint answered. Relief washed over her though, she was still immensely tired. She rubbed her eyes one last time before she plowed on.

"I'm fine, just tired." She reassured though her voice was thick with exhaustion. "Nothing happened. Surprisingly."

That fact unsettled Oki a little. Was this woman toying with her? Allowing her to get far ahead of her so she might have some fighting chance? She couldn't see it any other way. She could think of no other answer in a whole.

"You're both at the gym right?" She inquired further, brushing passed a few people in the city. "I'm on my way there. I just want to sleep."

She hoped she'd have the time to. Given the situation, there was no telling when this woman would come for her. That left her unnerved. She was paranoid enough as it was. She didn't need more of a reason to be thrown on top.

----[|x|]----

Surge grunted, untangling himself from Kelly when she mentioned she wanted to eat. They'd slept rather long, nearly noon now. Surge didn't complain. It was the first time in quite some time since he'd gotten any rest like this.

"Sleeping and eating seems to be the best thing you do," He jested slightly.

Pushing himself from the bed, he rolled the stiffness out of his shoulders. If they were taking the time to relax, they mind as well do a little exploring too. He'd worry about the target later, just as she seemed to be doing.

"Well, let's move." He announced, after tugging his boots back on. "See what this place has."

He couldn't deny that he was hungry as well. It was simply a matter of keeping it a little more subtle than Kelly had. Subtle and Kelly didn't quite go hand in hand, after all.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:51 pm

"I must've definately left it back in that room." Gwen told her Chikorita. She sighed. "I wonder what mama would say. She'll probably be disappointed in me... again." She then stood upright again. "Oh Well... I guess we gotta keep moving and hey, I could look on the bright side and say that it might just serve a purpose to someone else if it's found." She smiled lightly and continued on her way through Sunyshore.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:40 pm

[[OOC: Hey, Angel, if it's not too much trouble could you let us know what you're planning with your character? She hasn't interacted with anyone and we can't tell for the life of us what you're planning. Especially with this pokeball you keep mentioning. We can't include you if you don't reach out to us or the other characters in some way. If you have to just PM us about it.]]

Flint frowned at Oki's answer. Nothing had happened? But with what she had told them before something should have. Flint had no doubt she was still being tracked, but how? If she wasn't then something would have happened before she had even reached Sunyshore City.

"Yeah, we're both here," he answered after a moment. Flint had to break himself out of his brooding to remember to respond.

"We'll keep an eye out for you."

With that said he gestured for Infernape to go outside and wait for Oki. With a nod the large monkey Pokemon did just that, lumbering out of the room. Flint couldn't be sure where Volkner was at for the moment. He had gone off to stretch his legs for a bit but he hadn't left the gym.

"When you get some rest we've found some information on this woman who's after you. Not much but it's there."

----[x]----

Kelly shot Surge an expectant look, holding her hands out as she sat up. Her brow raised at him as if expecting something more.

"Come on? Nothing about my awesome stalking skills? Or battling?" She waited only to get a look in return from Surge. Her expression soured and she glared at him lightly. "Jerkass."

None the less she got up, slipping on her boots and jacket to follow after Surge. Her stomach was growling and demanding food and she didn't want to put it off for much longer if she could help it.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm comin'," she grumbled none-the-less. She liked to make things a little difficult or look reluctant to whatever Surge planned. Sometimes it ground on his nerves, sometimes it didn't.

Her swift pace said otherwise, however.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Oki listened to his words, a tad unsure of what to say. How long had they both stayed up to track down this information? Did either of them sleep at all? She worried about their well being just as much as they did her. Oki had to wonder if she was potentially putting their lives in danger as well.

"Alright," She finally answered after a few beats. "I'll be there in a little bit, provided I can fight the crowds."

This was normal for Sunyshore. Sinnoh was a rather chilly region on the best years. Sunyshore City was a great attraction for warmth. The beach allowed others to unwind. There were quite a few people here, more days than not.

"I can't deny that I'm not curious of who this person is in a whole." She added.

Oki could only assume. These people, who were looking for her. What were their real intentions. At this point, she knew her life was very well on the line but she didn't know why. She'd been tracking the legendaries down for years, why did now seem so different?

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a little girl and her Chikorita. She shook her head slightly. Trainers seemed to be going out on their own, as young as they were, whenever they could nowadays.

----[|x|]----

Surge shot the woman a smirk as she pouted. She didn't quite care to be underminded and he'd done just that. It was one thing to motivate her at times. At times, it brought about a sour mood but neither were too apt to argue or fight with each other. He couldn't recall a time when they ever had anything other than playful arguments.

Regardless of her mood, he followed her out. Along the way, he tugged out the tracker, locating the target. He shook his head. Even with her being so far in Sinnoh, it wouldn't hold them off too badly. Zapdos could catch up within a days time.

"You're really playing with this ones head," He noted, stuffing the device back into his pocket. "I'd heard she was paranoid but linger so far, you're gonna give the poor kid a heart attack, she'll be so worried."

Surge couldn't help but shoot a smirk toward Kelly. It was typical of her to exploit a weakness. Though, given the situation, she was simply wanting to lounge about, he had to wonder if that would help their case. No doubt, it would leave the girl off her game.

He didn't say much more than that as they began to wander. They would find the dining area and eat a light breakfast, if it was still being served. At this point, neither would mind if they were or not.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:19 pm

[[OOC: OMG GUYS I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR ONLY JUST REPLYING NOW!!! D: Also, I was planning that the pokeball would somehow lead the Team Rocket agents to my character and since my character is trying to catch up with Oki to help it would lead them to Oki too. Admittedly, I did not think through, how exactly they'd find me through one of my character's possessions though... :Err...:Um, don't worry I'm sure I'll think of something.]]

"Chiko...? CHIKO CHIK!!!" The pokemon seemed suddenly frustrated and Gwen could not figure out why.

"What are you trying to tell me?" She asked.

The chikorita simply looked around but didn't move. "Chik!!" Gwen was beginning to worry that this entire escapade had been futile. What if they had come all this way for naught? No. She wouldn't allow herself to think that negatively. She believed in her chikorita. Suddenly, the pokemon screamed "CHHHHIIIIKOOO!" and ran off in a huff. It took Gwen a moment to decide if she should follow or stay to wait for it to come back. She cast her mind back to last time when she almost lost her pokemon and decided on the former.

"Chikorita, wait!!" She called after her pokemon and ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 am

[[OOC: Sa'll good. Talking out ideas helps sometimes, you know? We could have a powerful Shadow Pokemon hidden inside the pokeball or something, if everyone agrees to that plan. It would give incentive for for TR to give chase to Gwen when the pokeball's been spotted.]]

Flint couldn't rid himself of the grave feeling he had. If the people after Oki were serious what kind of damage could be done to Sunyshore? He shook his head, glancing towards the door that Infernape had left to. He'd keep an eye out for Oki and make sure no trouble was brewed, at least for the time being.

"I'm sure it won't take you long," Flint said, hoping that would be the case. Sunyshore City was a popular place, after all.

He rubbed the heel of his palm over his forehead. Flint's head was beginning to throb with how long he'd been up to find the information he had. Flint was sure that if it wasn't for Volkner's help that what they had wouldn't have been located at all.

"What we have doesn't paint a pretty picture," Flint admitted. "Mostly a lot of pretty rigorous training to rival someone striving to be part of a League's Elite Four."

His grip tightened on the pokegear he held, briefly as it was. With this sort of thing known would Oki stand much of a chance if she was separated from he and Volkner?

----[x]----
Kelly wouldn't admit that she rather liked Surge's smirk. It was a cocky thing she'd grown accustomed to years ago. There was no reason to boost an ego that was already healthy enough as is, after all.

She glanced his way when he tugged out her little tracker. The bug was still reading, a blinking dot locating the target's coordinates. It wouldn't be a long flight on Zapdos, after all. Still, Kelly was a little annoyed that Surge had taken her device. It was often he did this, as if to make sure they stayed on track when she did not wish to.

A hum passed as her response, a sashay to her steps at the mention. Kelly had her own batch of confidence, after all.

"Naaah, a little playing around never hurt anybody," Kelly defended, well aware of the topic he'd picked. In this case their target could very well grow sick with worry at the little 'game.' Many before had and it had made them easy to catch and beat.

"Besides I'm tired of skipping a meal just to rush things!"

It was a quick affair to find the dining area. Not many lingered there, the morning already passing by. It wouldn't be but a few hours before noon hit and more would wander back for lunch. Until then Kelly didn't care. The quiet was something she liked. There were less prying eyes and ears this way.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am

[|OOC: I think that's a good idea. Angel, maybe have it that the Shadow Pokemon in the Pokeball was one of the first and had been taken before your character was born. Thus the 'heirloom' was passed down to your character.|]

Oki frowned at the information they had found. She couldn't imagine what these people were up to. What kind of people needed training like that? It left her cold, witnessing how hostile that woman had been.

"Well...that's a comforting bit of information." She responded, sarcasm in her tone.

She blinked, turning her head. A small Chikorita was running up on her. Behind the Pokemon was the girl she'd spotted earlier. Oki barely flinched as the Pokemon bumped into her leg. She halted for but a moment.

"Is...something wrong?" She asked, watching the pair.

She glanced back toward her Pokegear, trying to figure out what was going on. She didn't quite have the patience to deal with two things at once at the moment.

"I'm heading toward the gym." She informed the girl. "If you'd like to come along."

At least this way, the girl could distract herself in other ways while they dealt with other things. Oki wasn't sure how much time they would have at the moment. At least, it certainly felt that way.

----[|x|]----

Surge snorted in response to her words, giving her the device back. At least the trail had stopped in Sinnoh. That would give them time to laze about, as she wanted to do.

"You're pretty sadistic, you know." He answered with a slight chuckle.

She'd done this more then once. Most of the previous victims were alone, too afraid to reach out to anyone else for help. He had to wonder if this time would be different. Perhaps that would bring about some amount of fun for him as well.

"Never hurt anyone but the person you're chasing." He joked lightly in return.

Finally stopping at the dining area, he spared a glance around. It wasn't busy. They took up what little line there was and grabbed a plate and utensils. It wouldn't take them long to sit down afterward.

"So what's the plan then?" He asked. "Sinnoh's not far. I expect you want to laze about all you can until we actually go after this target of yours."

It was typical of her. If and when they actually did pursued a target, they lingered in the same city or place, simply worrying the target more. It was easier to catch them off guard that way. He wouldn't be surprised if a similar plan had been set.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:49 pm

[[OOC: I was thinking that, since there is no explanation as to how my Chikorita knows any of this like where Oki is and why it feels the need to save her, I was thinking that it would be something to do with a connection to the shadow pokemon. Is this a good idea? Bad idea?]]

Gwen managed to catch up with her Chikorita which seemed to be clutching to a rather overwhelmed lady. "Im sorry." Gwen laughed nervously. "My Chikorita has this awful habit of running off." She turned to the pokemon with a stern look. "Chiko... let go of her."

Chikorita looked to Gwen desperately. "Chikooo!"

Gwen smiled out of embarassment. "Im sorry, she's not usually like this." She tried to pick up the Pokemon but it didn't want to let go. "What has gotten into you today."

Chikorita protested some more but eventually gave up and let go. Desperate to change the subject, Gwen turned the conversation to Oki's request. "Yes. Yes I'd love to go. Gives us something to do, doesn't it, Chikorita?" Chikorita beamed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

[[OOC: Depends on what you mean by 'connection'. Can you explain a little more about your idea? It's not bad but some details won't hurt, to flesh it out a little. On a side note, I‘m gonna leave Flint‘s half until Oki makes it to the gym to make things a little easier on myself here.]]
Kelly blinked, glancing towards Surge with a look that said she didn't quite know what he was talking about. Nonetheless there was a smile on her face as she did so. Besides she did like the idea of lazing around now that the trail had stopped. There was plenty of time to catch up with Zapdos later anyways.

“Yeah?” she prodded, head cocked to one side. Though she asked Kelly didn’t really expect an elaboration on that topic.

At the mention of her methods Kelly almost seemed to adopt a little bump in her step. There weren’t may in the halls to glance their way so there was little worry about being overheard. Even if they were Surge alone was usually enough to take out anyone who might try to stop them. Either way it didn’t matter much to Kelly, things would be dealt with as they came.

The dining area seemed almost as empty. A trainer or two and their pokémon hung about, eating at their own pace. There would be plenty of room between any table they chose and those there that they wouldn’t be in danger of being overhead. That was good, Kelly wasn’t quite a fan of noisy rooms. No telling who was listening in when they shouldn’t be.

It was a simple thing to snatch up a plate and a fork getting into line to pile food onto her plate afterwards. It would be a relatively quick thing, and thankfully so. Kelly had no patience for lines either.

Blinking, she turned to Surge, surveying him for a moment or two. A sudden smile spread over her lips then, not at all very surprised by the question. It usually went like this anymore, even if he tried to take the lead himself. Kelly usually just went at her own pace regardless of any plans that were made. It often was the source of many people’s frustration.

“The same as usual, of course!” she answered charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|   |PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP| - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|PKMN| Assault of Legends |Open RP|
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4