AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Sharky Bites wrote:
FFFFFF ERIDAN OMG. That was funny.

And yus~! How to Train your Dragon is a cute movie indeed~

Hehe, yeah I saw it and thought, 'There isn't a man alive that wouldn't break down in laugh tears at this.

My niece loved it too~!'
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

The only movie I think I liked more than How to Train your Dragon, that is american made, is the Avengers. Just saying. Or the Lorax.
Back to top Go down
http://sharky-bites.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm

That's a very, very small window of movies. God, I spend my time picking apart writers and works and I like more movies then that. .__.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm

I have oodles of movies I like, all different genres too.
Like, The Breakfast Club, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Predators to name a few.
Writers are another story,
I'm gaga for Christopher Moore but at the same time mad crazy for Ray Bradberry
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I have oodles of movies I like, all different genres too.
Like, The Breakfast Club, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Predators to name a few.
Writers are another story,
I'm gaga for Christopher Moore but at the same time mad crazy for Ray Bradberry

Ya kinda need writers to script a movie dude. And if the writers suck, the movie tends to blow as well.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:

Ya kinda need writers to script a movie dude. And if the writers suck, the movie tends to blow as well.

I meant writers as in Authors, hehe, I guess I misinterpreted what you wrote. I thought you were comparing books and authors you liked to movies you like.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

Twilight Owl wrote:
That's a very, very small window of movies. God, I spend my time picking apart writers and works and I like more movies then that. .__.

I'm not saying that I dislike any other movies other than those two. There were plenty of movies, American made and not, that I liked, just not as much as the Avengers or How to Train your Dragon.

Last edited by Sharky Bites on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Hope everyone had a Fantastic Fourth~!

I was decked out in my Capetian America shirt and pj pants watching some magnificent fireworks and munching on doughnuts~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

I was decked out in my Capetian America shirt and pj pants watching some magnificent fireworks and munching on doughnuts~

I don't get anything until this weekend because we have to put most of our stuff off until then. The town has to push things off for bigger festivities. So I've had nothing today. ._. Except road rash and swollen knees from wiping out on my bike this morning...
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 am

Twilight Owl wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I don't get anything until this weekend because we have to put most of our stuff off until then. The town has to push things off for bigger festivities. So I've had nothing today. ._. Except road rash and swollen knees from wiping out on my bike this morning...

That's too bad, we usally have the fireworks on the third, so this was like an early treat for us.
Oh jeez, that sounds awful :c
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

I was wearing my Captain shit as well x3

and we found these eight year old fireworks and we set them off in the street. Then we bar-b-q'ed and now we're watching the Macy fireworks show.

I just want to give everyone a hug. when I feel patriotic I just all huggy.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 am

Sharky Bites wrote:

and we found these eight year old fireworks and we set them off in the street. Then we bar-b-q'ed and now we're watching the Macy fireworks show.

Captain America Shirt Powers Activate~! C:
I wish I could have been in California though, free Carls Jr. grilled cheese for dressing up like Spiderman today~ Of course right after I move they do fun stuff xD Just my luck

I haven't had a bbq in years xD Our grill broke down and the one my dad jimmyrigged recently broke apart
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sharky Bites wrote:

Captain America Shirt Powers Activate~! C:
I wish I could have been in California though, free Carls Jr. grilled cheese for dressing up like Spiderman today~ Of course right after I move they do fun stuff xD Just my luck

I haven't had a bbq in years xD Our grill broke down and the one my dad jimmyrigged recently broke apart

bbq is the only thing my uncle cooks. I've been eating it for three weeks. Straight. God I feel so fat xD

SERIOUSLY!? FREE CARLS JR for SPIDER MAN?! Damn. I was raised with out the magic of Carls Jr., and I can't believe what I was missing.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 am

Sharky Bites wrote:

bbq is the only thing my uncle cooks. I've been eating it for three weeks. Straight. God I feel so fat xD

SERIOUSLY!? FREE CARLS JR for SPIDER MAN?! Damn. I was raised with out the magic of Carls Jr., and I can't believe what I was missing.

Ooo I am jelly~! I'd love just like a huge rack of ribs but I can't eat red meat anymore :,c

AND YES~! FOR FREE DRESSED AS SPIDEY
I went from California with all it's tasty, tasty food to New York with Mcdonalds and Burger King, just those two, I fell to my knees and cried from lack of In-n-out burger
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sharky Bites wrote:

Ooo I am jelly~! I'd love just like a huge rack of ribs but I can't eat red meat anymore :,c

AND YES~! FOR FREE DRESSED AS SPIDEY
I went from California with all it's tasty, tasty food to New York with Mcdonalds and Burger King, just those two, I fell to my knees and cried from lack of In-n-out burger

California has all the good burger places... I swear I'm getting so fat off these foods. I really have to get off my ass and do something x3 thank god for Marching Band.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 am

Sharky Bites wrote:

California has all the good burger places... I swear I'm getting so fat off these foods. I really have to get off my ass and do something x3 thank god for Marching Band.

Hehe, tell me about it! So far all I've done this summer is snack and snack. Thankfully soccer starts later in the week for me C:

Ooo, Marching Band? What do you play?
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:37 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sharky Bites wrote:

Hehe, tell me about it! So far all I've done this summer is snack and snack. Thankfully soccer starts later in the week for me C:

Ooo, Marching Band? What do you play?

oh god, I play quite a few instruments. I started off with the flute, but this year I switched to drum line, because I had been taking private lessons in percussion for two years. I also dabbled in Guitar and piano, and have recently started taking up the piano again. And the violin, since my aunt has one and says she'll let me use it. My parents made me learn how to play the flute, but when I got bored and wanted to learn new instruments they let me go right ahead. But I had to pay for my lessons out of pocket by doing a shit ton of chores and odd jobs.

But yeah, I got put on the multi-tenor drum this year. WOOO. They weigh so freaking much, but it'll be great for getting in shape x3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Sharky Bites wrote:

oh god, I play quite a few instruments. I started off with the flute, but this year I switched to drum line, because I had been taking private lessons in percussion for two years. I also dabbled in Guitar and piano, and have recently started taking up the piano again. And the violin, since my aunt has one and says she'll let me use it. My parents made me learn how to play the flute, but when I got bored and wanted to learn new instruments they let me go right ahead. But I had to pay for my lessons out of pocket by doing a shit ton of chores and odd jobs.

But yeah, I got put on the multi-tenor drum this year. WOOO. They weigh so freaking much, but it'll be great for getting in shape x3

Oh gosh you had your hands full xD That's a really impressive amount of instruments, I can only play piano and clarinet. Does violin give your aunt any hand problems? I heard it gives some pretty bad arthritis.

I was in Marching Band when I was younger, but I was so little I ended up getting trampled @-@ Haven't touched a clarinet since then xD
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

It kind of annoys me that when I try and make the internet less of a looming aspect in my life it becomes one of the only things to do around here thanks to the heat forcing everyone back inside for the most part. Depressed
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:57 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
It kind of annoys me that when I try and make the internet less of a looming aspect in my life it becomes one of the only things to do around here thanks to the heat forcing everyone back inside for the most part. Depressed

I know what you mean, the heat's forced everyone to be so reclusive.
Too bad I don't have air conditioning, I'd join them.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Lunaescence. Don't bother with it. My God the 'moderators' are rude as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh gosh you had your hands full xD That's a really impressive amount of instruments, I can only play piano and clarinet. Does violin give your aunt any hand problems? I heard it gives some pretty bad arthritis.

I was in Marching Band when I was younger, but I was so little I ended up getting trampled @-@ Haven't touched a clarinet since then xD

Oh god I know xD I have a good friend who plays the Clarinet! My Aunt actually never played the Violin, it's a family heirloom that my great great grandfather used to play, and she said if I wanted I could play it. But it gives me horrible hand cramps an hour in to it.

Twilight Owl wrote:
Lunaescence. Don't bother with it. My God the 'moderators' are rude as hell.

I've heard bad things about them. What happened?

And sorry for the long post guys, but I'll be gone a lot this week. My uncle just had his birthday, we just got back from a late 4th of July party, my cousin's getting married, and I'm going to visit my other aunt this weekend in Huntington beach.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 am

Indeed, the mods are quite rude there[Luna]. Tea Time

I just saw Spiderman! I like the Lizard, I actually felt kinda bad for the poor guy...
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Sharky Bites wrote:

Oh god I know xD I have a good friend who plays the Clarinet! My Aunt actually never played the Violin, it's a family heirloom that my great great grandfather used to play, and she said if I wanted I could play it. But it gives me horrible hand cramps an hour in to it.

Oh ouch~

Ooo, loving the new icons~! <3
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:29 am

Basically, I waited three months to get something approved. Figure, okay, they're not biting. So I deleted the stuff I had submitted and submitted something that I had already finished, my Wish Challenge.

I get a message right away who points out the smallest of my mistakes and tacks 'Umm...did you mean' in front of everything so it makes it seem like she's talking to me like I'm an idiot. I message her back and say that 'I appreciate the pointing out of mistakes but I'd rather not have seen it done in such a rude manner'. Get a message back yesterday. She's asking me to 'point out where she was being rude so she could fix it'.

Too late for that! You already did the damage!

There is a sole difference between telling someone where you made a mistake and just looking down on them like they're morons, such as this mod had done. I don't know where the admins get off thinking that these mods are a good idea, but regardless, it's done and they've lost a member.

So I've left the site and probably won't be going back. I'll stick with Wattpad for outside feedback...even though that's another place I barely get any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next