AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Fang: So, we're back again! Emmy's back and ready to spork alongside me though he knows not which he walks into.

Emrakul: Hi, everybody! I know you have all been waiting for my return!!! IIIIII'MMMMMM BAAAACCCKKKK! Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Emot-buddy

Fang: Yes, everyone loves you (in your head). You ready for this?

Emrakul: Only in my head!?! I thought some of the voices were REAL!

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.9 The First Attack

Will Karla and Leon make amends before K19 makes a move?

Fang: I'm guessing they will because anything that inconveniences Karla-Sue must be rectified as quickly as possible.

“The products of life.”

“How cheesy.” Leon muttered to himself as he gazed at the truck load of Mercury’s medicine, and read their motto.

Since it was his day off from protecting Ashley and the family,

Fang: I wasn't aware that Leon had days off, not with his job. He's in charge of protecting the President and his family, yes, so why does he just get a day off? It reads like there's no one in his place, protecting the President's family while Leon is off duty. That wouldn't be the case though, not by a long shot.

Emrakul: Pfffft! I'm sure the American president can fend for himself for a day or so... EVERYBODY loooovvveeesss America... ssssooooooooooo much! >.>

he used his spare time to run BETA and accept small missions.

Fang: What spare time? He is a government official in charge of protecting a high ranking official. He would have a busy schedule with that as it is and he may even be called in on days off. He can't rely on his spare time always being unhindered by his job. Any missions he would receive would have to be cleared by the President first as that's his first priority.

Emrakul: Naaaaaaa, Karla > President! Gah! Everyone knows that! >_<

Fang: In her head maybe.

On that particular morning, Kaplan had given him some info on the pharmaceuticals company that was currently making shipments to a warehouse. Leon looked on from his point of view from the black SUV he was currently occupying; he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as the workers unloaded large crates from the trucks.

Fang: Why would this confuse him? That is what shipments contain - large crates and boxes of the supplies being shipped. That's not unusual.

This simple assignment had required him to go into the bad part of Washington where Mercury was spotted right here in the district where abandoned warehouses sat.

Fang: I don't get what's up with this sudden mistrust of Mercury. If they act like this with one pharmaceutical company then they would be acting like this with every pharmaceutical-based company that came into existence and that would be bad for businesses. Companies would be wary and even hesitant about starting up in that line of work because of the instant backlash they would receive for something they hadn't even done.

Mercury although helped fund BETA and supplied them with enough necessities to carry out their assignments, he didn’t exactly trust them. He knew they were probably like, Umbrella, WilPharma, or even Tricell too. He wasn’t about to trust them just yet. He briefly wondered if Karla felt the same way about them.

Fang: Of course she does, Leon, you're her original love interest. It's only natural in that in this badfic you'd share an instant opinion over things like this. Let's just ignore the fact that that's not how actual relationships work in reality.

Emrakul: NAAAAAAA! She's going to throw us a curve ball and make them different! : O

That morning he received a call from BETA’s India Branch and the one in charge told him that Mercury was seen in the abandoned research lab in India that had belonged to Umbrella. They would be investigating that on their own.

Emrakul: ... Why is everyone blaming Umbrella! They give up! Stop beating a dead horse!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Beating-a-dead-horse

Fang: Since when does BETA have a branch in India? It's never been established that they have any other branches located elsewhere other than in the States.

Leon made a mental note to make calls to the other branches as soon as he was done here; suddenly a hand knocked against the tinted window of the passenger side and reluctantly Leon rolled the window down. Standing there was a man no older than him with jet black hair and penetrating green eyes, this guy also had a creepy grin on his face. Slime bag immediately came to Leon’s mind.

Emrakul: Creepy grin? Pfffft! I'll show you what a creepy grin is! *grins creepily* I like this 'slime bag' character all ready. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Emot-buddy

Fang: What is it with everyone instantly equating this guy to a slimebag? I already know it's Demitri! This is just the author inserting her own knowledge of her storyline into her favored characters so they have the same conclusions and opinions as her avatar!

“Hello?” Leon asked slightly confused as the guy opened the door and made himself comfortable on the seat beside him.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

“Hey.” the guy responded back and for a brief moment silence fell among them. “So, what are you doing here Leon?”

“I don’t recall giving you my name.”

Fang: Leon so does not have the appropriate response to a quote-on-quote "slimebag" slipping into his car and knowing his name.

Emrakul: Naah, that would have been similar to my response to a creeper attempting to rape me too!

Fang: Yeah! Right, okay! I'll just go find the resident creeper here and see how that goes down for ya.

“Lucky guess.”

Fang: That is the stupidest fucking attempt to save face I have ever seen.

He added as he continued to stare at Leon which made him uncomfortable. “So, you know Karla Smith?”

Emrakul: DUH, everyone knows who Karla is! GAWD!

Leon looked at him with narrowed eyes, and when he didn’t respond the guy’s grin went even wider.

“I’m Demitri Frost by the way, but feel free to call me Demitri.” Again Leon didn’t respond and suddenly Leon’s hand snaked out and grabbed Demitri by his collar and pulled him towards Leon as he glared at him relentlessly.

Fang: ... That last paragraph reads really, really badly to me. Like... I feel really dirty just reading that.... And not dirty in the fun way. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Emot-smith

Emrakul: Oh shiiiiiiii-! ... ... Leon's secretly gay? KNEEEWWWW IT!

Fang: Of course! It all makes sense now! He doesn't hate Chris! He just wants to fuck him! Karla is just Leon's beard!

“Who the hell do you think you are?” Leon growled.

“I’m Demitri Frost,” he repeated with a sneer as opposed to his original suave and smug persona the first time he was introduced Leon’s grip tightened. “I know all about you and her too. In fact I ran into her not too long ago, I was having a rather good conversation with her when her bodyguard, Chris Redfield, interrupted me. Do you like the scent of jasmine on her too?”

Leon shoved him back towards the door, out of his own accord and not the Plaga. Demitri simply stared back at him. “Get out.” Leon said.

“I hope you got all the info you needed on us, loading crates into a warehouse is against the law right?”

Fang: You know, I like this Demitri character solely for the fact that he's a giant, raging douche to everyone who's managed to piss me off thus far in this series.

Emrakul: ^^ ^^ Completely agree! I kind of hope he ends up killing everyone!

“Get out.” Leon repeated.

“She will be a great asset to us you know, not like you can do anything, you won’t stop us.” Demitri was rather surprised to see a gun pointed in his face.

Emrakul: GREAT ASSET?! She really isn't! Leon should have shot her a lonnnnngggg time ago.

Fang: I've said it time and time again; Karla would not be an asset to anyone's team. She doesn't use her powers 95% of the time as is and when she does it's solely to gather positive attention to herself.

“I won’t tell you a third time.” Leon said dangerously as Demitri nodded once before stepping out of the vehicle. By this time, Leon had started the SUV and left the area like a bat out of hell.

Fang: Why would Leon drive like a bat out of hell? Usually that's a term used for someone who's fleeing from a terrifying scene or situation not from someone who's angry about the scenario they just found themselves in.

Emrakul: Leon? Fleeing from a guy he just threatened? Maybe he was afraid Demitri would call the police and have him arrested for threatening his life.... and then he would never get to see princess Karla again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So you’re Indian.”

“I am not.”

“Of course you are, Redfield is an Indian name.”

“How do you know that?”

“Come on, Redbird, Redcorn, Redfield…all sound Native-American. Although you look more Indian than Claire.”

“I do not.”

“You do too.”

Emrakul: Oh dear merciful Jesus......Really? She's going to hell for this one......

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Original1

Chris rolled his eyes and gave up on the conversation as he leaned back on the couch in your office, arms outstretched. You smiled triumphantly as you read a few files before the door to your office opened and in came Rebecca.

“Guess what’s on TV.” Rebecca simply said as you acknowledged her with a slight nod, Chris turned his head to face her from its position leaning against the couch.

“Titanic?” you asked sarcastically never looking up from your papers.

Fang: Why? What? Why even would Titanic be an answer, sarcastically or not? Just what?

“Very funny, actually Excella Gionne is.”

You turned up to look at her with a hard set frown on your mouth, “What?”

“Excella Gionne is on television, speaking out about Tricell’s involvement with the Kijuju incident.”

Fang: What? But! Chris and Sheva had evidence that Tricell was apart of that! Excella shouldn't even be on air explaining these things except in trial!

“I thought Wesker would’ve gotten rid of her long ago.” Chris muttered as you smiled.

“Apparently not if she accompanied him in Russia.” You point out as he turned to you, head still rested on the couch.

“She was?”

Fang: I suppose Excella and Wesker dying in Resident Evil 5 just doesn't hold any weight to Gabby15cancer at all.

“She helped that bastard inject me with that Luna crap.”

Fang: Luna is still the stupidest fucking name for anything that can temporarily negate a virus' Sue-per powers.

You say as Rebecca turned on the TV and onto the station where the vixen was about to make her speech.

“Oh.” was all the BSAA agent said as he straightened up and turned his attention to the TV as you joined in.

Excella Gionne stepped up to the podium wearing a clinging red dress that shaped out her body, her hair although was in the usual high bun. Her bright green BROWN EXCELLA'S EYES ARE FUCKING BROWN menacing eyes eyed every reporter there as well as the officials.

Fang: Excella may have been wearing a formal party dress in Kijuju but I would like to think she's got enough professionalism in her to wear something more fitting to the setting and mood when addressing the nation about something this serious. In fact it can be speculated that she wore that dress in RE5 as more of a bid to try and seduce Wesker further.

“Our involvement with Africa was nothing, no bio-weapons. We were not planning on making deals with terrorists; the incident with Africa was not on our accord.” Excella spoke smoothly without hesitation as she smiled at everyone fooling them with her charm. “Ricardo Irving has no ties with myself or with Tricell, and I will not be made a fool of nor will I let these rumors ruin such a great pharmaceuticals company, and I will not let any other company think they are better than Tricell.” The last part was intended for Mercury corp. to hear, that was for sure and all of you knew that.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Originalssfdf

Excella stepped off from the podium.

“That was it?” you said aloud as Becky and Chris snickered.

Fang: Of course. The author your supposed to be representing, being her avatar and all, couldn't be assed to think up something more or even something decent.

“Apparently so.” Becky commented as she nodded once before turning away to walk out.

Fang: I'm getting tired of the Becky - Rebecca switches in the narration. It's Rebecca in your narration unless someone calls her 'Becky' as Rebecca is her real name and what all fans know her as.

“Where are you going?” you asked.

“Leon’s back from his assignment.” She said while turning around with a small smile before walking out.

“He was on an assignment? Where’s Kaplan by the way?”

“Looking after Sheva.”

Fang: Of course he is. As one of the un-established side romances going on he must always be worrying about and doting on his wimmins. No exceptions.

Chris said as he got up and turned the television off before heading towards the door.

“Where are you going Indian?”

Emrakul: STOP calling my Zebra an Indian!!!! UHHHH!!!!

Fang: Chris is still your cuddly Zebra then?

Emrakul: Hells to the yeah! He's my gay lurver!

Chris turned around to playfully glare at you before smiling, “Going downtown to see a man, and I ain’t got time to shake your hand.”

Emrakul: He sure as hell isn't glaring at me! He looovvveeessss me!!!!

Fang: That was so stupid it gave me a brain aneurysm.

You rolled your eyes before turning back to the files on the desk, “You do that.”

“See you later Karla.” He said before walking.

A few moments you enjoyed the peaceful quietness before your office door slammed open and instantly you ducked under your desk. “ENEMY FIRE!!” you shouted remembering the field training back in the Army.

Fang: To answer your questions; No, that wasn't funny, it never will be funny. No, that is not how people act when they instinctively act out their training. No, this tidbit has never happened before in Project K or Russian Territories so Karla-Sue suddenly re-enacting her training now all because she's startled looses weight.

Also, she's doing this for comedy purposes but it does prove she knows what to do under fire. If that's the case then WHY THE HELL DID SHE OFTENTIMES JUST STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR LEON OR CHRIS TO DRAG HER BEHIND COVER WHEN SHE WAS IN DANGER BEFORE HAND?!

“What?” that male voice you knew who it was and you got up and reclaimed your chair before giving him a hard pointed look. “Why do we always end up alone? You should know by now that we’ll have some big fight after this.”

Emrakul: Yeah, why does Leon always have to put up with her on his own? Shouldn't he be calling in some reinforcements or an airstrike to take out this B.O.W.?!

Fang: That would be the smart thing to do! As such it won't ever be happening in this series.

“I’m here strictly on business, I swear.” Leon said as he held up his hands.

Fang: Again, the whole "Plagas wants to kill you whenever it so much as SEES you" situation looses some weight WHEN THAT'S ALL YOU TWO EVER DO EVERY CHAPTER OR SO!

“Okay.” You nodded for him to sit as he gladly did so.

“You know Demitri Frost?”

“Oh yeah I know that duchebag. How do you know him?”

Fang: I still have no idea what a duchebag is. Anyone who cares enough to explain what the fuck a duchebag is I'll be willing to listen.

“He caught me today spying on Mercury unloading large crates into an abandoned warehouse.”

Fang: Last I checked spying doesn't entail sitting in a highly noticeable car, right in the their line of sight and staring at them for all of three minutes as they do something that every shipping crew does.

“How large are we talking about?”

“Big. At least big enough to hold Mendez.” You both shudder from the incident back in Spain.

Fang: Oh so now you use his name! You can't do that when all throughout Project K you never once mentioned Leon or Karla-Sue learning Mendez's name! The entire time Karla merely called him 'the Big Cheese,' that is what she knows him as!

“God that’s huge.”

Fang: That's not exactly a surprise. Companies ship large shipments so the cases to hold them are going to be huge.

“Exactly. He said something about you being a great asset to Mercury which we all know is laugahble. You can't even help yourself, after all.”

“I knew they were up to something.”

Emrakul: NO, you didn't! Don't lie to me! I'll get Wesker after you!

“Yeah, he threatened to take you away too. This is why I’m gonna ask you to be within my vision at all times.”

Emrakul: Uh-huh..... for her "protection."

Fang: Yes, let's stick Karla with you, the guy who has Las Plagas AGAIN for no real reason then for drama and 'just because.' Especially since we all know that the Plaga, for some inexplicable reason, is obsessed with killing Karla and ONLY Karla. ... ... Actually, yes, let's do that. Perhaps Leon is trying to fight his way out of this shitfic by killing off the Sue that caused it all.

“Like hell I will.” You retorted as Leon smiled.

“I knew you would be like that.”

“Because your confusing me; first it’s I want to stay away from you, now it’s I want you to be near me at all times.” You exclaimed.

Emrakul: Pffff! He clearly wants her bod!

Fang: Leon; master of the mixed message.

“It’s not like I’m asking you to sleep with me.”

“Only because I already slept with you.”

Emrakul: ... Wait, what? Why would Leon stick *CENSORED*

“When was that?”

Fang: Either they had sex or they didn't. Make up your fucking mind because previously Leon stated to someone that he's already seen Karla-Sue naked and now Karla-Sue's saying they already bumped uglies and then Leon's questioning when the hell that even happened. I'm not understanding what their situation is.

Emrakul: .................. Did someone say 'date rape?' Maybe she's using her hidden powers to force herself on him.

“Never mind. Point is, you’re gonna have to prove that I won’t be a danger to your mental stability, god knows I don’t want Oscar tracking you down.”

“Yeah that much is true…by the way, I heard what happened, you know with Beth. Chris told me if you want to know, but only because he said I had a right to know.” You and Leon met eye contact and you sensed concern through his blue eyes. You were surprised to know that Chris actually told him, you figured that the two hated each other ever since that day when they fought. Maybe they still did, but they probably tolerated each other to a certain extent.

Fang: Nah, they just have a secret bromance going on behind your back.

Emrakul: I'm feeling a threesome coming along!

“It’s in the past now, I don’t think I’ll be able to talk to her though.” You say truthfully as Leon continued to stare at you.

“Are you okay?”

You nodded, “I will be. Thank you for asking.”

“My pleasure. Just give my idea a thought; I want to make sure Mercury won’t try anything.”

“I guess I will, but only because I trust your intuition.” Leon smiled even more brightly than before as he stood up and adjusted his 5.11 shirt to his liking.

Emrakul: Why would you trust her intuition!?!

Fang: Emmy? What the hell is a '5.11 shirt?'

Emrakul: *tears* I don't knooow! Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Emot-smith

“Thanks and I am sorry again for everything, especially that tumble with Chris. I guess I’m not use to some other guy being with you.” He says sincerely and not out of spite which caused your heart to flutter.

“He’s a good guy. Just like you and to your benefit, I haven’t completely gotten over you, although I would like to add that I’m not too crazy about Angela.”

“It’s okay, she doesn’t like you either.” Leon said matter-of-factly.

“Perhaps it’s because she has crow’s feet and I don’t.”

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

Leon chuckled before walking over to the door before looking back at you, “Just for the record, I’m still in love with you.”

Emrakul: I demand you stop that... now!

“I am too Scott.” You smiled as he nodded.

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

“See you sweetheart.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss Gionne gave a press conference.”

“It’s not really her though.”

“I know, it is K19 posing as Excella but for reasons I’m not quite sure of.”

Fang: Brain does not comprehend. What does any of that accomplish? What? Why is that necessary? I implore you!

“So you’re not angry with me for killing her then?”

Fang: Why does it not surprise me that Hana-Sue killed Excella?

“How could I be? You did both of us a favor, although it resulted in K19 finding out by using Mr. Burnside’s telepathy powers.”

Fang: Steve is infected with the T-Veronica virus. It mutates its host into a giant, green rage-monster and bestows upon them some type of fire(-blood) abilties. Not telepathy. Stop pulling random powers out of your ass to suit your needs. I'm still confused as to why Steve would be helping the obvious bad guy - he was a good kid through and through until his end.

Wesker calmly sat in his chair with a cold smirk as he read the reports on his computer. Hana calmly stood beside him and as he gazed up to watch her he noticed tension creasing her delicate brows.

“Is something the matter?” he asked as she looked down at him with delicate eyes.

“Do I know that man Chris Redfield? It seems I know him, do I Albert?”

Fang: Spoiler Alert; Hana-Sue is really Alexis who we keep hearing about. Actually that's more like a prediction but I know I'm going to be right about that as it's not subtle or even well written out.

she asked and he was prepared for this question, only because he had anticipated her memories coming back to hit her.

Fang: Look at that, can I call it or what? Can't even keep her red herrings and plot twists for longer than a few sentences - at most - without spoiling them.

“No.” he answered her with that simple answer and she took that as a sign to never mention Redfield around him. For it was because of him and Sheva Alomar that the Uroboros project didn’t go through as planned and they would’ve killed him too if it were not for K19 using one of her projection clones to pose as him on the bomber aircraft.

Fang: No, the Uroboros project was a highly volatile experiment that kept rejecting all of the DNA given to it and using the bodies as worm food instead. It was a failure from the start.

Still, somewhere deep down Hana knew that Chris had once been associated with her, and she was going to find out how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had passed into the night and you had rushed home in the mid-afternoon to find out that Milla had a stomach ache. You were currently in the shower and although you heard your phone ring you didn’t bother to rush out to answer it.

What was strange was that it kept ringing right after the final ring from the previous call.

Emrakul: Pick up the DAMN phone!

You shrugged and let the warm water pass over you and when you finally got out with the towel wrapped around your body did you hear sirens just right outside the Orange Grove apartment complex. They passed by and went on their way down the street as your phone kept ringing, ignoring it once again you went into the bedroom and noticed Milla sitting upright.

Fang: You know, normally when the phone won't stop ringing a person does something about it; answer it, mute it, see who it is, something!

“Milla you should lay down.”

“There is something vrong at your vork, can’t you see the black smoke from far avay?” she spoke quietly and you froze on the spot.

Fang: No, because Karla-Sue is even more unobservant than Emmy. And that's saying something. Guy cannot play Assassin's Creed Revelations for shit due to not noticing even the most basic of things such as the stun button appearing over his pursuers heads.

Emrakul: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TELLING ME THIS!?! ... ... ... ... THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! AHHHHHH!

“Did you see something?” not once had you doubted Milla’s gift of seeing the future,

for you knew they were always right. In fact if it wasn’t for her, Leon and the others wouldn’t have found you in that part of the facility back in Russia.

Milla nodded but soon the stomach ache overtook her and before you could ask her she fell back asleep.

Fang: Yeah, because that's a side effect to stomach aches - narcoleptic fits.

You didn’t hesitate as you threw on a pair of jeans as well as a black tank top and your sneakers. You then hastily grabbed your cell phone and car keys and ran down the stairs and out the door to ask Tomas to watch Milla. As soon as he ran inside your apartment did you run to your car and get in before starting it up and driving over to BETA HQ on the double.

Fang: You know, it's a good thing none of these characters have lives outside of servicing Karla-Sue otherwise she may have been inconvenienced even just a little and forced to find some other way to deal with the situation.

On the way you hoped and prayed desperately that no one was hurt and as soon as you got on the sight did you see exactly what Milla was about to tell you. Black smoke rose up into the night sky as the fire had engulfed the building in orange and red flames, you quickly got out and ran past the officers as you stopped just outside the burning destruction.

You felt a hand grab you by the shoulder as you turned and saw Claire staring back at you with Eric Marini by her side.

“What happened?” you blurted out.

“A fire was started, but there’s a problem.” Eric said as he looked from Claire to you.

“What?” you urged.

“There are nine fatalities and two are trapped inside. It’s too dangerous to go in.” he continued as you turned and grabbed him by the front.

Emrakul: *Hint* That means Karla has to go in and save the day?! They are all dead - R.I.P.

Fang: How did they know they have nine fatalities? The building's still on fire.

Emrakul: Hmm.... Maybe those were the ones that they watched run out on FIRE that no one bothered to put out!

“Who’s still in there?!” you demanded.

Eric and Claire locked eyes for a moment before Claire turned back to you, a small frown marring her face. “Rebecca and Chad.”

Fang: How do they know that? They entire building's still on fire.

Emrakul: Hmm... Maybe... Maybe.... I-I'm sorry, I can't cover for you anymore! I can't come up with anything to save that. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Emot-smith

------------------------------------------------------
EXTRA
-------------------------------------------------------

The following conversations were transcribed directly after they transpired while the spork was coming along. One sporker would sit at the computer, sporking for a round while the other would be playing a match online on Resident Evil; Operation Raccoon City. We hope that you will enjoy the following conversations in their entirety.

Emrakul: We had two guys meleeing her, I'd like to think one of us would have killed her.

Fang: I should hope so.... Leon's behind you.

Emrakul: What? Oh, HELL no! Leon, come out from behind me! ... Don't you hit me! Or I'll.... I'll send Karla after you!

Fang: *pauses* That's.... That would do the trick, actually.

Emrakul: It's the most terrifying threat I could come up with.

NEXT

Fang: Jesus Christ! What the fuck?!

Emrakul: They just Karla'd you!

Fang: 'Karla'd?' So they massacred me?

Emrakul: Yep!

Fang: Sounds about right!

NEXT

Management: You let Umbrella get away with the sample!

Fang: I didn't let them do anything! They massacred us and stole it! ... Like Karla does! She just massacres everything and takes what she wants.

NEXT

Fang: *as Party Girl; ducking around and behind Dee-ay for protection as she shoots at Beltway*

Emrakul: Way to use your teammate as a meat shield there.

Fang: Hey! Hey! He's got his invincibility-bullshit power on! We're good!

Emrakul: Hahahahaha! You got this, huh?

Fang: I got this! I'm just taking a leaf out of Karla's book!

Emrakul: XD Yeah, she would hide behind meat shields wouldn't she?

NEXT

Emrakul: Yeah, we'll go with Leon.

Fang: *whiny voice* Stop picking Leooooooooooooooooon!

Emrakul: *whiny voice* Leon, heeeeeeeeeeelp!

NEXT

Emrakul: Leon dies by zombie! Yaaay! .... Jesus CHRIST! Someone come help Leon! He's being swarmed by zombies!

Fang: Better that than being latched onto by Karla.

Emrakul: Oh! ... OH! Uuurrrgh! URRGH! URRRRRGH! Do not want!

NEXT

Fang: Oh, look at that! You get the two asshats I had on my team last; the ranks 1 and 10. Have fun carrying their weight of the work for the match.

Emrakul: .... >_<

Fang: Hey, maybe now you'll know what Leon feels like when he has to drag Karla-Sue around everywhere on missions.

Emrakul: Oh, what - hatred, self-loathing, rage, self-mutiliation?

Fang: Yeah, pretty much!

NEXT

Nicholai: If it bleeds kill it!

Emrakul: "If it bleeds kill it?"

Fang: Sounds like good logic to me! Let's go find Karla-Sue and see if she bleeds!

Emrakul: I strongly agree!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] 2nged5x

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Loved the end convo's~. I would like to help find Karla and kill her too, if that's not too much to ask. :D
Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [09]
Page 1 of 1