AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.12 Demitri's Demise

Would you go with a man who murdered your brother?

Most people wouldn't but, uh... most people aren't as dumb as a rock, so there you have it.

You calmly walked in between Wesker and Hana on your way to the black car, with a twinge of guilt and a shoulder heavy with your duffel bag full of belongings (that Tomas had brought for you before the interrogation) you suddenly felt bad for leaving Agent Matthews to take care of the mess.

You are/were being held for heavy crimes - arson in which nine people died and for assault on a co-worker. They have an eye witness that was your co-worker, Kaplan, that claims you were there as do the tapes. They have beyond reasonable doubt at this point because you won't open your fucking mouth about your doppelganger. Because of this evidence piled up against you, you would have been in a jail cell without your duffel bag of belongings - not in a hotel.

But you had to; if you were right and the Government did know about the T-Plasma then you were shit out of luck.

Why would that mean anything negative to you? They only take infectees in to watch for relapses that would result in a massacre if they were to evolve into something monstrous due to it. The government took in Sherry and Manuela to watch for such things, they didn't just kill them off. You really have nothing to worry about other than your dwindling IQ.

Then again, you would be a wanted felon even though you weren't tried for the murders and arson yet.

Oh, so you are aware you are being a complete dumbass great. That doesn't make your situation any better. In fact, they would assume you had run off before the trial and send bounty hunters after you to bring you back in on top of making you a wanted felon.

Not only that but you felt like you had betrayed everyone who believed in you; basically betraying they're trust but hopefully someone would understand why you had to...if only.

Nothing I can say to that justifies its stupidity. I've literally got nothing for that recent batch of stupid.

“Karla?” a voice filled with confusion, a voice you immediately recognized to be him.

Wesker and Hana stopped along with you, and slowly and reluctantly you turned around to come face to face with Demitri Frost.

“Demitri.” You said his name in a gasp as Wesker eyed the man from Mercury carefully.

Demitri on the other hand tore his eyes from you to look at Hana and then…his green eyes stopped on Wesker. They suddenly turned dark and hateful as they gleamed with malice much like Excella had when she saw you.

“Ah you must be Demitri Frost,” Wesker spoke as though he knew him. “I knew your cousin.”

“From what I heard you knew him well enough to kill him.” Demitri said in a tone that didn’t necessarily care about his late cousin, how mean.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Thatssotrue_8983_1335016102

“I didn’t kill him,” Wesker said with a cold smirk. “The dogs did what a poor way to die.”

I am getting so sick of all these random characters coming in and being tied back to the original S.T.A.R.S. team or Raccoon City. It's not clever, intelligent or original. It's just downright annoying the more it keeps happening!

“Maybe so, but I’m gonna stop you from taking Karla Smith.”

“Why?” Wesker drawled. “So that perhaps Mercury can harvest her powers? I’m taking her to protect her from you and your foolish company.” Wesker said coldly.

You know, I just really don't understand Wesker's game plan here. He takes Karla-Sue and then.... what? Has any of the plan after that part been established or does it just literally read something like this?
Plan to Dominate the WORLD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Step 1: Rebuild Umbrella
Step 2: Sway Karla Smith to my side
Step 3: ????
Step 4: World Domination!

“You’re the last person she should be going with!” Demitri exclaimed in anger as you looked from Demitri to Wesker. You could tell that the blonde was tensing he wanted to kill Demitri you knew that much for sure, but you couldn’t let him do that.

“Demitri, you should go.”

Why is Karla-Sue so suddenly concerned with Demitri's life now? She had no qualms about wanting him dead beforehand and she kept insulting him, bastardizing him and what-have-you. She expressed no concern or curiosity of his goals, personality or choices at all and so to have her act so suddenly like this in a bid to "save" his life it goes against her own previously established characterization.

Demitri tore his eyes from Wesker to look at you incredulously, “Why? Why are you willing to go with him?”

“Because if I don’t people like you, will come for me. Isn’t that why you were here in the first place? On Mercury’s orders?” you implied rather coldly as his green eyes began to grow sadder by the minute. No, you didn’t want any more drama then necessary.

“You’re wrong Karla; I came here to help you. We can prove your innocence.”

I'm so tired of this - every time I get used to Demitri's new characterization that's been slapped onto him Gabby15cancer gives him an entirely new one out of fucking NOWHERE!

“In exchange for my freedom?” you said as you shook your head. “Mercury is just like Umbrella and Tricell, I know it.”

Demitri was shaking now from anger and if this proceeded any longer Don would know that you were gone,

The guy is not a very good officer of the law if he can't even keep tabs on a prisoner... then again that was established when he gathered a biased opinion of her in her favor in less than five minutes and then rented her a hotel room.

“Do you even know that Wesker is responsible for your condition?! For godsake's Karla he murdered your own brother!”

Seriously, let's all just shut the fuck up about Zachary alright!? I had enough of that bullshit back in Russian Territories! If it starts up again here people will die!

“I’m aware of that.” You stated coldly as Hana’s hand slowly reached for something in her coat pocket, Demitri too noticed as he quickly whipped out two handguns and pointed one at her and one at Wesker.

What is it with Gabby15cancer and dual-pistol wielding? It's not always convenient especially in a public area like this. He'd need a permit to carry those and then he'd have to have them concealed so where the hell did he keep them? Up his ass?

“Don’t even think about it Barbie.” Demitri said in a rather dark tone her blue eyes narrowed at him as Wesker chuckled. Demitri’s eyes went back towards him, “What’s so funny Wesker?”

“I’m merely thinking how quickly and effortlessly will it be to crack your neck and watch you fall to the ground dead.”

Wesker, I weep for you. Here I thought Resident Evil 5's characterization of you wanting to be a God was ridiculous. Gabby15cancer just took that and proved me wrong by showing me her characterization of you instead. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Emot-smith

You at that time whipped out your pistols you had taken back from the police station, “Drop them Demitri.” You said tauntingly.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903
You are the only suspect in the arson of BETA where nine died and where you supposedly assaulted a co-worker who saw you/your doppelganger start the fire and gave his eye witness account against you. Likewise the tapes have your image on them as the one doing all of that. They wouldn't give you your firearms back at all!

His eyes stayed on Wesker but the following was directed towards you, “Karla I’m not letting you walk off with a murderer.”

“And like your any better? You claimed that you’re a hit man and you even act like one!

How did Demitri ever act like a hitman? He's acted like a suave, smug man at first, descended down into some trashy man-ho and then stepped back up slightly as this brave, vengeful young man we see now. That's none of what a hitman does exclusively to make him 'act like one.'

You didn’t care about Wesker murdering Joseph Frost! Your cousin! You’re no better than him!” you shouted and since you all were in the alleyway no one complained about the noise.

How would you know that? You're not Demitri, you can't say what another is feeling without knowing their side of things especially a guy in Demitri's position where he would most likely hide his inner-most feelings from the world. A lot of people do for intimate things, actually.

And no. Just because you're in an alleyway it does not give you free reign for your characters to act like this. Someone would have heard the noise, peeked in and, upon seeing people acting suspiciously and pointing firearms at one another, would have called the police for possible armed burglary or murder happening.

“Drop the guns Demitri or I swear I’ll kill you where you stand!” you shouted even louder as you noticed his hesitance as he looked at you while dropping his guns to the side onto the asphalt.

That line alone being shouted as loudly as you just said it was would have attracted attention. People would have called the police for that line alone. Gabby15cancer doesn't seem to be aware that it's entirely possible to call the police to report suspicious behavior and they will be send someone out to investigate the claims.

“Karla I beg of you with every fiber of my being, do not go with them.” Demitri’s guard finally lowered as his once joking manor was gone from existence; all which stood before you now was a very fragile man.

Demitri was joking the entire time until now? I did not get that from the narrative at all. In fact I had been under the impression that he was taking this quite seriously, especially when he started groveling to Karla-Sue to come join him instead or some shit.

“Are you afraid that your superiors will punish you for not capturing Project K as they have asked? Excuse me Mr. Frost but I believe that Mercury was responsible for the two outbreaks that recently occurred.” Wesker finished.

You kept your pistols pointed at Demitri disgusted with the new information, “If that’s true, I don’t want anything to do with Mercury. I’ve made that clear before, walk away Demitri because if you don’t I will kill you.”

You know, it's clear to anyone with even a quarter of a brain that Wesker is manipulating the situation here. I don't know why that prospect just flies over Karla's head.

“I give up on behalf of me, but what about BETA? What about Leon? Milla? Or even the rest of your friends? If you leave with them, you’ll have nothing to comeback too.” He was right on some level but before you could respond Wesker brought out his magnum and shot Demitri. His once bright green eyes now rolled to the back of his head and with a light thud he fell on his back onto the hard asphalt.

.... Well! At least now I can cross a mother fucker off of this stupid flowchart! Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Emot-buddy

Without even thinking you holstered your guns and you were about to run to him

Once again why? Except for the original brief moment when he first showed up in this chapter you had wanted nothing to do with him. You have no ties or affections for this man and no, it doesn't make you look good trying to run to him now after all of that.

when Wesker stopped you with a tight hand on your shoulder. You turned back as hazel eyes met covered red ones, “That shot would’ve likely awakened that agent, let us leave, now.” The last word held a command to it and reluctantly you got in the car and prayed that somehow Demitri had survived that likely fatal shot.

Karla-Sue, you're an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later…

“….A clone?”

“Yeah.” Chris said as he eyed the young agent thinking thoughtfully of the situation.

It took thirty minutes for Chris to explain "there's a clone that Umbrella created of Karla-Sue. She's super fast, super strong, can create illusionary clones that can do physical damage - she'll be a bitch to kill. She's behind the BETA arson" - really? Look at that! It took me a minute, minute and a half tops to type that explanation out! If Leon needed more details they could have gone over it in bits and pieces while working to get other important shit done at the same time.

“Damn! Than that means she was responsible for the fire!”

“Yeah, so that’s why I’m, well we’re heading over to the hotel Karla’s currently staying in. According to Agent Hardass, another agent named Matthews is keeping an eye on her.”

Am I the only one who sees the entire situation of Karla being the prime suspect beyond reasonable doubt being kept in a hotel room to her comfyness and delight something completely against reality?

“Me too…” Leon said thoughtfully ignoring the previous information as Chris turned to him for a short while.

“Excuse me?”

Leon looked at him as Chris focused on driving once more, “It was what she said when I told her like there was two of me, I had no idea she had a clone.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

“Well according to Wesker, her powers outmatch his. They’re something I’ll give her that.”

Of course, even Karla-Sue's clone must outshine somebody - what better person than Wesker? ... Seriously, people, just end me now. Free shot! I won't hit back if you fail! Promise!

“Karla kept it to herself to protect us from it.” Leon realized as Chris nodded agreeing with him.

No, that's because she's a fucking MORON. If she wanted to protect everyone from her clone she should have SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT considering she's supposed to be more powerful than Wesker. They would need advance warning to deal with that if the doppelganger came after them considering the clone's warning of fucking with Karla's life and then killing her after she got done with everyone else around Karla who she cared about.

“If only she would’ve told us, even though we already knew it, it would’ve helped if she told us ahead of time.” He sighed while Leon nodded as Chris made a call through his Bluetooth. “Chris here, Becky how’s Sheva?”

“I would say she’s fine but she’s not here.”

“What?!” Chris shouted which caused him to swerve missing a truck as Leon held on for dear life. “Where is she?!”

“The heck if I know, are you sure she was staying in Kaplan’s apartment?”

“Yeah, great she didn’t leave a goddamn note?”

“Nope but there’s a sign here that says Kijuju or Bust.” The young woman said enthusiastically much to Chris’s annoyance.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Thatssotrue_3148_1330742319

“Very funny.”

“Sorry, but she’s not here. BillyBenny and I will see if she might’ve checked into a hospital.”

“Call me as soon as you find out anything.”

All of these characters are suffering from massive stupidity and lack of reason and common sense. Sheva is a trained woman, she's been in BSAA for awhile now and had to be intelligent, logical and have common sense in order to survive in her neck of the woods. As such SHE WOULDN'T HAVE JUST RUN THE FUCK OFF WITHOUT WARNING.

“Roger.” He ended the call and before he knew it they had arrived at the Nightingale Hotel.

"Before he knew it" - feh! It's only because the author didn't want to write in what happened during the interim from the phone call and the rest of the drive to the hotel.

They got out of the car and went inside only to run into a distressed man with dirty blonde hair and his blue eyes overseeing everything in the lobby as he argued with someone on the phone.

“But sir, she was in her room I know because I left her there! She was fine!” the man nodded and his British tone stuttered over the words. “N-not that I kn-kn-know of sir, yes I’ll check the hotel once more. Of course sir, good…bye.” He said the last word after he hung up.

Congratulations, Don, you've just figured out first hand why the police don't allow their suspect beyond reasonable doubt to stay in hotels instead of a prison cell.

“Agent Donovan Matthews?” Leon asked as the man looked up at Chris and him with a small sad smile.

“Karla has vanished.” was all he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand. “She was fine when I left her in her room, oh god it’s my fault.”

Do these guys know each other already? It reads like they have but we haven't had any of these characters meet in the narrative. What, is Don just running around telling everyone a dangerous suspect has disappeared? That would result in fear and panic - instead they would have a search first then announce it on the news. Actually BETA's arson and the fatalities in it would have been broadcasted as well considering BETA in this is apparently even bigger than BSAA and everyone knew about BSAA.

“Agent Matthews, let’s work together on this. Shall we head up to your room for privacy?” Chris suggested as Don nodded.

If the soft-core porn music kicks up I'm leaving! Just watch!

They reached his room and as soon as they did Don began to pace back in forth as Leon and Chris stood before him watching him carefully, “I’ve never failed an assignment, how could I lose a victim so easily?”

Oh, NOW I know why everyone's treating Karla-Sue so nicely and making sure she's comfy and happy - Gabby15cancer is forcing all of the characters to view her as a VICTIM instead of the SUSPECT she should be seen as. This delves even farther, too. She's making her avatar a victim so that even the POLICE will dote on her and do her bidding, she thinks they owe it to her and it makes me sick!

Don’s British voice was now calm and relaxed as he continued to pace in front of the men.

“Victim?” Leon’s face paled and for Chris he felt his heart skip a beat.

“I don’t consider her a suspect, innocent until proven guilty gentlemen.” Don answered still pacing the floor.

She is SUSPECTED to be the one to have arsoned BETA HQ and shot Kaplan thus making Karla-Sue a SUSPECT by default! How do you not get that?!

Chris had had enough annoyed with that fact that he was pacing the floor it made him angry to no end, “Stop that!” he shouted as Don jumped and actually stopped his movements. “Tell us what we came here for!”

Of course Chris would be getting super agitated, let's just ignore the fact that he wouldn't snap at someone like this who was that worried over something or someone. That's not in Chris' nature.

“I don’t know where Karla is! I fear for her safety myself! Especially with-” Don was cut off when Chris’s phone rang.

“Chris here,” he nodded and Leon saw that his neutral face became calm and pleased. “She’s okay? Where was…oh she fainted while going to BSAA? Okay thanks again Rebecca.”

Chris hung up as he nodded once towards the young US agent, “Sheva fainted at BSAA earlier.”

That? That was the big pay off to mentioning Sheva had just up and disappeared? Just... Just that?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Thatssotrue_1938_1330146646

“How is she?”

“Good, but she’s worried about Karla and Chad.” Leon nodded as Chris turned towards Don, “You were saying Don?”

“Oh well, I fear for her safety especially if Wesker is after her, she kept telling us that.”

“Paranoid much Karla?” Leon mumbled to himself quietly.

Interjecting random phrases you hear from kids your age into a character does not help them stay in character. In fact, that just made Leon even more OOC than he's been this entire time.

“So you think that maybe she took off to find Wesker?” Chris asked and for the first time since Russia he feared for the worst.

Don nodded, “How am I supposed to help her if she’s not here? She’s now a wanted fugitive! McFerrin just declared it!” Chris and Leon exchanged expressions similar to an ‘oh shit’ expression.

Chris was about to answer when a woman came inside the room, “Agent Matthews, they found a body in the alley!”

So you're telling me no one in the city around that alley's area heard the shouting or the gunshots? No one at all? No one reported those noises to be investigated?

All three men stood frozen as thoughts of Karla passed through they’re minds, in minutes they followed the woman and took off outside the Nightingale and once they did they found the body lying on its back. Further close up concluded that it was a man; his jet black hair tousled and his face as pale as the moon, Leon and Chris immediately knew who he was.

“Demitri…” Leon said slowly.

“So that was his name.” Chris remarked as the men watched the people from the corner’s place his body in a body bag.

“Did Karla know him?” Don questioned while running a shaky hand through his blonde hair and at the same time watching them place the body in the van.

“More or less, why?” Leon asked with curiosity as he watched Don’s movements.

“That was a magnum gunshot wound…a rarity that had to be done by an L. Hawk.” The distressed Agent mumbled to himself.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Leon pointed out as Don turned to him.

“What if that man, Demitri was connected with Karla’s disappearance?”

“What are you trying to say? That she’s responsible for his death? I wouldn’t be surprised if someone else killed him, he was working for Mercury!” Chris was outraged, sure she probably couldn’t stand this Demitri whoever, but she certainly wouldn’t kill…no, she didn’t. There was only one person who owned a L. Hawk magnum, one who wouldn’t hesitate to use it if necessary.

“Wesker has Karla.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Original-5

THIS IS THE NINTH TIME THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12] Flowchartver009
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [12]
Page 1 of 1