AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.19 Welcome back to Africa!

*singing* Welcome to the jungle~! We got fun and games~!

Karla knows that they're making their move...problem is she doesn't know who they are.

I'm sorry, that chapter summary is just so abysmally stupid that I can't even come up with a coherent response to describe just how moronic it is.

“Oh my god!” you gasped out as you walked into Chris’s apartment.

“Hi Karla!” Milla said while waving at you from her position on the wall,

Yeah, because that's a normal fucking reacti - does this kid have a mental issue? Like... is she autistic or is she really just that fucking stupid?

Chris was on the ground as he looked at you.

“It’s about time.” He rasped out

Huh.... Looks like Chris needs to invest in Life Alert.

as you smiled at him before getting the first aid kit from his bathroom,

Yes, because I typically get smile-y and happy when I come home and find my four-year-old niece pinned to the wall with a knife and my lover carved up on the floor. Totally something to get all smiles and sunshine about!

he told you the whole story after you took Milla off the wall and began to clean up his wound.

“You got beat up by a girl?”

“Shut up, it’s not my fault she’s inhuman!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Tumblr_lshvbspaGO1qmdncko1_500

“Whatever you say Chris.” You smirk. He narrowed his eyes before looking over at Milla who was busying herself by watching cartoons.

What is with this goddamn kid! Gets threatened by a crazed woman, pinned to a wall by a knife, watched Chris get filleted and then just shrugs it off to go watch cartoons. That is not a reaction any child would have!

“I’m glad she didn’t hurt you.”

“I am too.”

“Does she know where Sheva and Kaplan are?”

“No, she thinks its Mercury.”

You nodded while cleaning off the blood “Egypt branch called, said there was another hidden lab that belonged to Tricell. You up for a trip?”

When the fuck did they call? It would be nice if I could get this information in some goddamn natural way instead of it just being sprung up on me! This is just hot, sloppy garbage - this entire fic!

you smile while patching up his flesh wound.

He smiled back, “You know it.” His smile fades into a frown as he looked at you, “Are you going to the service?”

“You know I can’t.” you say sadly as he nodded.

“Right I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] I_don__t_get_it_by_mezkalito4p-d4ha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later…

God forbid we get any interim events detailed without just skipping over them entirely. Oh no, that'd just be too hard for Gabby15cancer and if it's hard then it's not worth doing! *begins massaging her temples*

“Drop us down.”

“You got it Sarge!” the pilot set the helicopter down on the sands of the desert. Both you and Chris stepped off and waved as the helicopter flew off.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy
SHE WAS JUST A WANTED FELON NOT A CHAPTER OR SO AGO, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SHIT?! YOU CAN'T JUST DROP THAT WITHOUT A CONCLUSION TO IT! KARLA-SUE SHOULD LOGICALLY BE HELD ON TRIAL FOR THE CRIMES THAT KICK STARTED THIS WHOLE STUPID FIASCO! I HATE ALL OF THIS! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! NOTHING TIES IN WITH ANYTHING! THINGS ARE JUST BROUGHT IN WITHOUT A BUILD-UP, THINGS ARE JUST DROPPED WITHOUT A CONCLUSION! THIS DOES NOT MAKE A STORY! THIS MAKES HOT, SLOPPY FUCKING GARBAGE!

“Ms. Smith!” you turn to see a woman dressed in a white robe as she stepped up to the two of you. “Ms. Smith, Mr. Redfield. Welcome to Cairo, Egypt home to BETA’s Egypt division, my name isAmunet Fadil (f/n goddess of mystery, l/n generous.)

Look, I know it's in a Suethor's nature to use names that have meanings of great importance to the character or story or just because the meanings sound good - but we don't need to halt the story to have the meanings thrown at us. If we really needed to know it should have been brought up naturally, through the characters and not through the author forcing it in.

I am the one in charge of this division.” She said with a kind smile as her hood hid her black silk hair and her bright blue eyes slid from you to Chris with curiosity.

Can I just trust, this once, that all of you are smart enough to know that blue eyes - much less brightly colored blue - would be a rarity for an Egyptian woman? Great, thanks.

Her brown tanned skin glistened in the bright sun of the afternoon.

“I thought no one knew about you Karla, you’re still wanted.” Chris whispered.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THE PILOT JUST CALLED YOU 'SARGE' A FEW FUCKING PARAGRAPHS AGO! WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO PROOFREAD OR GET A BETA READER?! THIS SHIT WOULD MAKE SO MUCH MORE SENSE IF SOMEONE WOULD BEAT YOU WITH THE LOGIC&REASON AND INTELLIGENCE STICKS FROM TIME TO TIME, Y'KNOW!

“Amunet knew it was me, so every branch knows and they support me.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Thatssotrue_10936_1337140679

“It is true, she and Leon funded BETA it supported us with jobs and a purpose in life. On top of that we know she wouldn’t do that.” Amunet defended her ancestors accent was thick in her speech.

So? I could go out and murder someone right now and my mother could get on the stand and tell them all about how she believes I didn't do it because I donate as much money as I can to good causes when they roll around and it wouldn't mean jack shit when it comes right down to it.

“Come,” she beckoned to follow her as you both did. “My brother and the rest would like to meet you both. Then we can begin on planning the infiltration in that base.”

I have to question why these two are in Egypt to infiltrate this base. We're not given one and I KNOW it's just going to bring more unnecessary drama and suffering that'll drive me batshit insane but roll with me here: they're already planning an infiltration. They're workers should be trained to combat B.O.W.s and the like already, so why do they need Karla-Sue and Chris? They would already have everything covered. They wouldn't be needed.

“Ms. Fadil?” Chris asked.

“Please, call me Amunet.”

“Amunet, any word from the whereabouts of Chad and Sheva?”

“I’m sorry my friend, we haven’t received any word, the other twelve divisions would’ve told us.” She said sadly as she looked back at him with a frown.

“Thanks anyways.” Chris sighed as you began to frown for him.

How do you frown for someone? What, did she just reach up and pull his lips down into a frown? Because that would be really awkward and a violation of personal space and professionalism all in one go.

Eventually you arrived at the base in the middle of the capitol and that was when you spotted a man shouting instructions in the native language to others there. He looked like Amunet but his black hair was cut short with bangs in front of his face, his fierce light blue eyes holding his authority.

That almost sounded racist what with comparing the two to look almost exactly alike.

“Brother!” Amunet called as he snapped his head up with a smile. You three walked up to him and he smiled at Chris then you. “Brother,” Amunet repeated. “This is Chris Redfield and Karla Smith; they’re from the North America branch. Chris, Karla this is Heru (Sun god) my younger brother.”

Again, we do not need to know the stupid meanings of your stupid characters' names! They serve no ulterior purpose to the story itself! It is not vital that we know these things!

“Welcome.” He said kindly as he shook both of your hands. “We have heard many great things about you both, hold on my wife would like to me you.”

Of course you all have. *buries face in hands* Why am I not surprised? Of course Karla-Sue and her bitch-boy-toy would be the talk of the town.

just as he spoke a young woman around the age of Sheva

... Around the age of Sh-That is not a proper measurement of age, you fuckass!

came up beside him, she had dark brown hair tied back in a braid with warm gentle brown eyes. She was dressed like she did the field work, and she probably does. “Nefertari,

Amunet = GODDESS of mystery. Heru = sun GOD. Nerfertari = most famous QUEEN of the time of Ramesses II.

Make of that what you will, people.

this is Karla Smith and Chris Redfield from the North American branch.”

She smiled gently while shaking your guys’ hands, “It’s an honor, truly.” Her voice reminded you of Milla’s in a way, it was innocent and childlike.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Tumblr_m5ov9zZUVA1qirf51

“Same here.” You responded as Amunet gestured for you all to follow her once more.

“Come now, let’s plan out the infiltration.”

“Tricell right?” you asked.

“Yes.” She confirmed bitterly. “They have been here since before the incident that took place in Kijuju, we know because they tried doing that here right in front of our faces.”

Uhmm... why? Kijuju was an out of the way, back-water area that allowed for Wesker to test Uroboros. What purpose would the Tricell assclowns have to try and cause an outbreak in Egypt?

“But with help from BETA’s South Africa division and India we kicked them out,” Nefertari said with a sad like voice.

A sad like voice? A sad like voice? A sad like voice!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Rarityheaddesk

“But sadly they ended up moving their facility and project to Kijuju.”

“Yeah, because I and another partner of mine had to take care of that problem.” Chris added.

“Ah we know, all commanders of the divisions met at the main HQ in North America, Leon had called the meeting not too long ago actually.” Heru said as his young wife nodded her head.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886

“Ah right while I was out.” you said.

“For now, let’s focus on infiltrating the lab and trying to find out what happened to Sheva and Chad.” Amunet reminded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again Leon found himself looking down upon the ring with much admiration;

Once again Fang finds herself debating on a viral-cocktail and transforming into a giant, mutant rage-monster.

he gave it to her but only to be given back to him.

More like thrown at him in a bratty tantrum for MOAR DRAMA.

When had this gone wrong?

Right around the time Project K started. It only grew mind-killingly worse when Gabby decided her fic wasn't enough like a soap opera.

When had he been wrong all this time?

Since Project K, you know? The beginning to this little traipse through hell.

Sometimes Leon would wonder if he and Karla would ever be together, and at those times his inner self/ the parasite would laugh at him with that malicious laughter.

You know that sentence only confirms to me that this Leon isn't infected with a Plagas but instead has a debilitating mental or personality disorder.

Leon was startled by the knocking upon Kaplan’s apartment door; he hid the ring in his pocket as he hastily walked over to the front door. He waited awhile before the knocking occurred again but this time softer than the first; he furrowed his eyebrows and opened it only to catch a body in his arms.

“Claire?!” Leon gasped out as she was still in his arms, for a moment he truly thought she was dead until she looked up at him. The sight made him sick and filled with anger; he could tell she had been crying and her red hair was loose from its elastic band and scraggly strands framed her face, she had bruises on her face and scratches with fresh blood not to mention she had more scratches and bruises on her body. “Claire, who did this to you?”

This? This is not the same Claire who takes a grenade launcher to the U.S.S. Delta Team in ORC. This is not the Claire that took out a Tyrant on her own as Steve Burnside piloted the plane. This is not the Claire who survived Raccoon City relatively intact. This is a mockery to that Claire Redfield.

After he had brought her in and set her down upon the couch he cleaned up her wounds as she watched him carefully. He smiled sadly at her as he realized she was still in shock from whatever happened, and whoever did this he would find that bastard himself. “Eric…they took Eric.”

“Who did?” Leon asked as she continued to watch him, thinking that he one of her closest friends would do the same thing to her. This hurt him.

“People…in black clothing.” She whispered as he gazed at her finally.

“Might have been the same one’s who took Sheva and Kaplan?”

Claire laid there not saying anything but she managed to smile at him, “You’re working with them.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

“With who?” Leon asked but before he waited for an answer she lunged at him with fury as he gripped her wrists and pinned her back on the couch. “Claire stop!”

“Where’s Eric?! Where is he?!”

This... This is not how people in shock act. This is ridiculous. This is for MOAR DRAMA purposes only.

“Claire stop this! Your still in shock!” he raised his voice even though he knew she didn’t mean it.

“Give him back…give him back.” She broke down in front of him, tears spilling as he released her wrists and instead hugged her tightly. “I don’t want to lose him like I did with Steve…even though Steve might be alive…Eric might not.” She sobbed into his shoulder.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Frustration

“Eric is fine, they won’t hurt him…” he knew it was just an assumption but he had to calm Claire down.

“They would have taken me too…but Eric fought them off, until one of them shot him in the foot.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] 000ept33
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! There's just something about the fact that they just randomly shot the guy in the foot that's funny to me.

When I lunged at them they hit me in the face and continued to beat me…that was when Eric shot and killed one of them. And instead they took him and left me there to die…oh Leon I’m so sorry.”

What do you guys want me to say? We all KNOW the real Claire never would have let herself just get beat or to let her partner get dragged away so easily. If you can't realize she's so OOC that she's not even a shadow of her real self then you haven't been here long enough.

“You don’t have to apologize, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Leon soothed her with calm words.

“They’re going to hurt him…and I can’t do anything.” Claire sobbed harder as Leon shook his head.

“No they won’t not if I have anything to say about it.” It would appear as though Leon had a lot of work on his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Karla?” Chris asked as he supported you. “What happened?”

You looked up at him and realized you had doubled over in pain, “I feel like I got the shit beat out of me.”

I really, really hate this stupid ability of hers. It parallels right back to Ariana Black and her stupid Empath powers wherein she can feel/sense the emotions of those around her. The thing with it here is that it was just to pull more drama and tension to Karla-Sue's situation but it tanks completely since we had no build-up to this ability manifesting itself. Likewise we don't know why she would have this ability or even why it would only transfer the pain people feel to Karla-Sue if she's quote-on-quote 'close' to them. None of this situation makes sense and serves no other purpose than just for faux-drama and tension.

“Amunet went to get you some water.” Heru said as you nodded while Chris sat you in one of the chairs inside the office.

“What happened? We were walking and then you fell to your knees saying your face ached and your foot was in so much pain.” Nefertari said softly as you shook your head.

“I get like this…I don’t know why though.”

“It’s the bond.” You three looked at Chris as he stared at you from his place up against the wall. His arms crossed in front of his chest as one foot was pressed against the wall.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

“Bond?”

“I spoke to Becky not too long ago, she said during the time when we were here in Africa you passed out from a pain in your chest. When in reality you were feeling Zachary’s death, so now you’re probably feeling someone’s-”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Original3-1

Chris was cut off when his phone vibrated in his leg pocket. He retrieved it and answered it. “Redfield…we’re in Egypt division…what?!” he screamed out as it startled you three and Amunet who had dropped the glass of water on the phone, startle by his outburst. “Is she okay?!...great, he’s gone now...how is Claire?...take care of her I’ll be right there…

How can you be "right there" when you're halfway across the world from Claire?

are you sure?...fine but if anything happens when she’s in your care…yeah fine bye.” He hung up and immediately your stomach twisted.

“Claire?”

“Yeah. Eric’s been taken now, it’s gotta be the same ones who took Sheva and Kaplan.”

“How is she?” you asked as he paced the room while holding his head.

“She’s been beaten…if I find out whoever did this to her they’re dead.” Chris seethed out.

“Looks like you were right about the bond.” You say quietly.

I'm getting really aggravated with the word "bond" now.

“Of course I was.” he snapped at you as Heru bit his lip.

Nefertari glanced at Chris before turning to you, “Shall we get started?”

Amunet eyed Chris as he continued to pace and mumble a stream of profanities and dark threats, “Look, I know your sister was just in trouble but right now let’s do this and we’ll help you fin that bastard together.”

Chris stopped and glared at the Egyptian woman, “To hell with this mission, I’m going back to Claire.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19] Original

“Think about it Redfield, if you keep babying her she’ll never grow up. She has to deal with this on her own and I know she would want that.”

How has Claire not grown up? She's extremely mature and responsible as evidence by mothering Sherry in Resident Evil 2 and by the guilt she felt for TerraSave's actions prohibiting the release of the virus' antidote in Degeneration.

Chris was about to snap and before he could you grabbed him by his shoulder and pinned him to the wall,

Bitch, please. That man is 98% muscle at this point thanks to cranking up his training to be able to compete on par with Wesker, I doubt you're little twig self would be able to push or pin that man anywhere.

“You know she’s right Chris, stop this.” You warned.

“Karla…let go of me.” He warned.

Repetitiveness is not your friend. Use a different verb.

“Shut up, cut out the whining or I’ll cut you off from field work.

I can sure as hell bet my left arm that if Karla-Sue was in Chris' position she wouldn't stop whining even if it would be the only thing to save her life! Nevermind the fact that what Chris is doing isn't whining.

I care about Claire too but I know her, she wouldn’t want you to get worked up about her. Leon’s there with her I’m sure from the way you were threatening him, so let’s just do this.”

Chris relaxed under your grip as he nodded, “Okay.”

You nodded at Amunet, “Let’s get this done with so we can take down Tricell.”

Tricell would have already been taken down when their involvement in Kijuju had been made public.

“I couldn’t agree more.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is this it?” the woman asked as Demitri smiled at her in a taunting way.

“Great isn’t it?” he asked as she turned to him.

“You ruined my family, I’ll get you back for that.” she seethed.

“As long as I get Karla in the process Beth.”

It concerns me that I just got the mental image of this being a sex slave blackmarket-type of deal-eo here. It really does.

Bethany glared at him while turning back to the object in the glass cylinder, “You won’t have her, over my dead body Frost.” She directed the following to him in a dark tone. “It’s Mercury’s fault I had to resort to this.”

“Whatever you say Bethany, whatever you want to believe.” Demitri taunted as a guard came up to him.

“He’s locked in the cell with the other two, unfortunately the other was unattainable.” The guard named Mitch whispered into Demitri’s ear as he smirked even wider.

“That’s alright three we have, seven more to go."

.... ..... ..... Fuck this, I'm goin' to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [19]
Page 1 of 1