AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.36 A Race Against Death

No one said it would be an easy task to rescue friends...especially with old enemies pulling the strings. when the main cast keeps dicking around on the job.

There. In the immortal (paraphrased) words of Canned: "I fixed it for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milla Kennedy-Redfield watched in horror as Mark stumbled while placing a hand on his arm, preventing the blood from flowing freely.

“Shit!!”

“You hurt him!” she cried at the blonde haired man on the other side. “Stop it!”

You know, considering the things this Sue-Child witnessed in Russian Territories you'd think she would have matured enough to be able to recognize when someone is bad and wants to hurt others and that words won't stop them.

“Milla hush.” Eric said trying to calm the girl preventing her from getting shot.

“Listen little girl, stay out of this unless you want to die an early death.” Alfred snapped at her.

“Leave him alone! Vhat did he ever do?! Vhen Karla finds out she’ll kill you!”

Seriously, why all this blind faith in Karla-Sue? She's either getting her ass handed to her, gloating, hiding behind others or just dicking around. She's not really done anything that would constitute having such confidence in her.

“Enough you little brat! I’ve had just enough of your mouth!” Alfred sneered as he pointed the pistol at Milla.

"Oh now look, fruit boy wants to shoot a little girl. Real mature, you think shooting anyone's going to make you straight?" David laughed as he shields Milla.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“Enough with you!” Alfred then prepared his aim but at the last second he backed out and ran out of the office/Cyro lab.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Confusedron
No. You cannot do that! There must be a reason for Alfred to just turn and run! In the game it's the mechanic of doing inflicting damage to him - it would equate to the reality of maybe Claire grazing him with a bullet or shooting back once or twice. You cannot just have the characters act like this without a valid reason just because you want a certain outcome!

“Oh! Mister! Are you alright?!” she cried in her Russian accented tone as Mark threw a smile her way.

We know she has a Russian accent so stop telling us she has one!

“Never better.”

"Yeah, he got shot thousands of times. As if it hurts."

"You're the one who made him shoot me!!!"

"You don't have proof."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Ilen45

“Let’s just get out of here, when we were waiting in here we heard a loud screeching noise.”

“Yes!” Milla beamed unusually excited. “It vas like…” she then imitated the sound or at least tried to but alas she ended up laughing.

Because that's so very descriptive of the sound for us readers. *rolls eyes* Twit.

“Alright chick, I think being here has gotten you crazy.” Eric said.

"Duh, she gets it from Smith. I would know we kissed for 7 seconds...maybe more."

"Until she tasted the burnt ashes from your mouth." Mark chuckled.

"Hey, hey!...She said I was a good kisser by the way. Other than the Newport cigarette aftertaste, we'd do it again."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Tumblr_lmtdqurZt21qdlg0xo1_500

"I highly doubt it, Dave." Mark said as he suppressed the blood flow.

"If there's anything I really learned about my relationship with Karla is that we both care for each other. I know it."

Which is exactly why you ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS act like raging douche nozzles to each other. I know there are couples who argue a lot in reality, it happens, but not to THIS extent! This is more of the author TELLING us what she wants us to see instead of mustering up the skill and effort to SHOW us these things.

"Yeah right." Mark scoffed.

"Hey at least I didn't steal a guy's girl."

"I didn't!!!"

“…Wait a second; aren’t you trying to steal her from this Leon guy?” Eric questioned.

David made a face obviously displeased with the question, "Okay enough you old bastards. It's not like the end of the world. And face it if it came down to you...she'd ditch the both of you."

"David!"

“You’re dead meat pal.” Eric growled.

"Just saying...Milla agrees with me. Don't you?"

“Sorry Mister but I don’t understand vhat you are talking about.”

"Well I had a point."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Originalssfdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running seemed to be the only way to get your mind off everything, after feeling that sudden pain you feared the worst. It could’ve been anyone, Jill, Chris maybe, Milla, Eric, or even Mark and David. But for some reason you couldn’t shake off the feeling that you were not only endangering yourself, but you were also endangering Oscar and Bethany.

And yet you still don't seem to be doing anything (actively, at least) to remedy this shitty situation. I have no sympathy for you.

If Demitri knew about you and your condition then of course…well, duh. Bethany has been associated with them, and if that was the case then Oscar and his side of the family were in danger.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487
I'm thinking Gabby is having the same issue here that Stephanie Meyer does in her Twilight series in that they've thrown random information or characters at you long, long, long ago and then bring it up after not so much as a mention of it for chapters on end and expect for the reading audience to know what they're talking about. As it stands, I have no idea what she even means by "[Karla's] condition."

Great, just picture perfect. If only you could get in touch with him somehow…

“There!” Leon pointed to the building as soon as you four ran through the gate and towards it. He then jimmied the handle and forced his weight upon it while pushing the door, the four of you spilled into the tiled hallway looking around and seeing that at the end was another door and a right way. While to you’re nearest right was also a path with stairs. Leon decided for you all as he ran up the stairs you, Sheva and Kaplan right on his heels even though they both were in agonizing pain.

Even though we have more detail than that last chapter, in which I needed ADreamingEmi's recounting of the environment of the Ashford mansion to get a bearing on where they even were in the first place, I'm still completely lost. I have no idea where they are in relation to where they had ended up in the last chapter.

“How do you know that they’re up here?” you asked him while breathing out loud gasps.

“It’s an instinct feeling, I always follow my instincts.” He answered simply.

Instincts do not work this way! Just because you follow your instincts it does not always mean you are going to be correct, and because I know Gabby's M.O. at this point, I know they're going to run into them or at least run into the area they were last seen in. What would have been a far better scenario is to have them end up in a completely wrong area just like it would be far better to have Karla-Sue's instinct that tells her Demitri is still alive be wrong and that he really is dead. It would show consequences and after-effects of a traumatizing experience and add legitimate drama. Of course, that all makes sense so it won't be happening at any point during this story.

You smirked, “Always?”

He smirked right back; “It got me to kiss you that night back in Spain.”

“Really? I’ve forgotten all about that…” not exactly true, but the last thing you would ever do was give him that satisfaction.

You are running to the location of someone who you know via magical bullshit link has been injured and you're joking around? This does not inspire faith and confidence in your characters, Gabby. It's not cute. It's not comedic. It's stupid and kills the mood you were going for.

As soon as you reached the top and went towards the door an alarm sounded loudly through out the facility. “She must’ve set the alarm.” Sheva said.

“Most likely,” you responded. “The door’s probably locked too.”

“Well then we’re gonna have to shut off the alarm annually,

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Tumblr_m38z2u8E2t1qa7hzxo6_250
That alarm shut off requires quite a lot of dedication if you have to continually shut it off once a year after it's activated.

Karla let’s go.” Leon said as you nodded but before taking you off you turned to Sheva and Kaplan and handed Sheva one of your extra pistols.

How, exactly, does one go about "taking you off you"? That sounds like a difficult thing to achieve.

“We’ll be back.” You assured her before following Leon down the hallway. “Do you even know where we’re going?”

“No clue.” Was his short response as you growled and resisted the urge to hit your ex boyfriend that you previously spent the time playing tonsil hockey with instead of doing anything productive to the situation at hand.

“Then why are we running?! And don’t tell me its because we’re following your instincts Scott!”

Leon resisted the urge to let his emotions become involved, especially when you referred to him while using his middle name. He always loved it when you did,

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Tumblr_lshvbspaGO1qmdncko1_500
Oh, God. The way that reads it's like he's getting off on being called by his middle name.

“Just follow me, we’ll look for the control room.”

“Right, but everything looks destroyed…how do we know that the room isn’t either?”

Yeah, everything looks destroyed because it is destroyed canonically, you moron!

“We don’t. But it’s worth a shot is it not?”

“I guess your right.” Not completely paying attention to your surroundings you ended up tripping over something as you hit the floor with a thud.

Leon skidded to a stop and turned back around, “Karla? You okay?” he said as he helped you up. The pain in your shoulder was throbbing now and you resisted the urge to scream out loud.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Images-8
Mostly because I know this is just to garner more pity and sympathy for Karla-Sue's situation. If she wasn't injured and thus couldn't garner attention for it Gabby never would have caused her to trip like that in the first place.

“Yes…what did I trip on?” you say while looking down and immediately turned back up to catch Leon’s gaze.

“You tripped on a body,” he said slowly. “It’s…fresh.”

“Uh huh…I think that was one of Heath’s men.” You said as Leon then shrugged off his brown leather jacket and covered you with it, he saw how you were trembling since it was rather cold. He didn’t mind since he was wearing a navy blue thermal sweater and black cold resistant pants.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Orig-9549351
That... What? She trips over a body, notes it might be one of the missing BETA divisionists from earlier and then... Leon becomes chivalrous? *sings* One of these things is not like the other ones! One of these things just doesn't belong!

“Why are you-?”

“You were trembling.” He cut you off while turning back around and continuing to walk with you following briskly behind him.

You were running. That generates blood flowing which heats you up. I can assume, logically, they'd run quite a bit given the size of the Ashford mansion itself and the surrounding property (and that's not including the military training base, the barracks, cemetery and prison into the mix). She would not be cold at this point making the above scene completely pointless and thrown in at the last minute.

“His body…it looked as though those wounds were-”

And just like that it's forgotten about again! Gabby, work on your transitions; between scenes and in dialogue topics! You need it a lot!

“Done by a Hunter.” Leon finished as you nodded.

What's your basis for this? Hunters slash and charge. You want to know what other B.O.W. has claws and slashes when close enough and lunge from afar (if they don't use their tongues first)? Lickers.

“Yeah he could’ve been alive while we-”

“Arrived on the Island.”

Your eye twitched in annoyance, “Ya know? Cutting me off is really starting to-”

“Piss you off.” Leon said while throwing a smirk your way, his blue eyes shining with a mischievous playful glint.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 000f0qyc

“Ass.” You say with a growl as you turn away from him.

“I know I am.” He replied as you both came across a forked hallway.

“Where now?” you questioned while coming up to his side and pulling the jacket closer to your body.

And once again the dialogue just takes a complete one-eighty to get to what Gabby wants to focus on at this moment in time.

“Not sure,” he looked from the left to the right. “We should head right.”

“Ok.” You both started running again, jumping over the rubble blocking your path despite the fact that you didn't notice a body and tripped right over that moments ago and sooner then expected you came up to a door and Leon opened it without trouble.

"Sooner than expected" roughly translates to "Author couldn't be assed to write out what happened in the interim".

Once stepping inside you held your gun in front of you as he walked forward, with the red lights still flashing and the sound still echoing. You seriously wanted to shoot everything that annoyed you but that would include having to shoot David, and you couldn’t afford a murder on your hands.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Original1-4
Never stopped you before with the murdering of Plaga-infected individuals in Spain without wondering if there was any cure or hope for them.

“I think its right here.” Leon pointed at the controls across the room but before you two could walk over to it the alarm suddenly went off as well as the flashing lights.

Because of the lack of detail here I'm taking the liberty to imagine rave lights flashing and a fucking strobe light in the corner. It makes this scene much more entertaining.

“You don’t make things easy do you? K warned us that you two were no good.” Alexia’s face appeared before you both on the screen Alfred sitting beside her.

Considering the doppelganger is the focal point for the antagonists and is the cause for much of what happens to the supposed "protagonists" it'd be nice if we could develop her character more. But since this is Gabby15cancer any well thought out motivations, hopes, dreams and ways of thinking that make the doppelganger tick won't be explored.

“Alexia.” Leon growled out in anger.

“Hello Mr. Kennedy, Karla

Why is only Leon addressed by his family name and not Karla-Sue? Consistency, can you do it?

I see you two managed to find them how very good for you. Needless to say, that you all have about eight minutes to leave this island…and with no time to wait for back up and sharks swimming in the seas as well as BOWs roaming the island…there is no escape.” She finished with a haughty dry laugh as Alfred laughed along with her.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Tumblr_ljdfdf7IjX1qcqzmb

“You all will die here as we are currently escaping, ta ta for now.” That was the last you heard from Alfred before the alarm sounded again.

"Currently escaping" would mean that you weren't standing around running your mouth.

“Shit,” you cursed. “They were making us waste time.”

Wasting their own time too. Really, there was no reason for them to stop and gab to them like that before leaving themselves.

“Yeah, but they’re right.” Leon said while backtracking back towards the place where you and him left both Sheva and Kaplan.

And due to the horrible writing I have no idea where that is.

“We need to get off as soon as possible and fast.”

“I hope we get off in time.”

.... .... My mind so very clearly has a permanent resident in the gutter. I do not wish to share the thoughts those two sentences inspired.

You say silently while running to keep up with his quick pace.

How do you say something silently? While it may be a synonym to 'quietly' it does not automatically mean you will have the same overall meaning of what you're trying to convey if you use the synonym; especially since the entire point of of talking is the act of making noises to communicate! This is why looking up the exact definitions of words before you use them is recommended when using a synonym you haven't before.

Once you reached the place you immediately went through the door not bothering to inform the two as Leon followed, you four then ended up in the researcher’s office.

The place is about to get blown sky-high (for a SECOND time, mind you) and you're not going to tell them the danger? That's not only inconsiderate it's stupid as they won't know what the rush is all about and may slow you down. And even then I can only presume that a self-destruct has been activated since Gabby refuses to tell us exactly how the island's destruction will come about.

But that wasn’t what got your immediate attention, on the other side of the broken viewing glass was Mark, David, Eric, and…

WHAT viewing glass!?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 2ex8r53

“Milla!” you shouted happily.

The little girl looked up and immediately her eyes brightened at your presence, “Karla!! I knew you vould come for me!!!”

The four of you made your way over as Leon tried to open up the sealed door to the lab,

When the hell did they even get into the lab?!

“Damn it’s stuck.” He mumbled as you got out your gun and cleared away the remaining shards of glass on the window.

I only imagine the bullet ricocheting like in that episode of Family Guy when the handgun goes off in the bank vault that Brian and Stewie are trapped in.

“It’s alright, they can climb through…it’s wide enough.” You say and that was when you noticed Mark’s wound, immediately you frowned. “You were shot.”

This surprises you? This was the entire point as to why you ran in the first place, because your bullshit power of linkage told you someone you knew was shot. What, did you just forget this on the jog over?

Mark looked up at you, "Boy, karma is a pain in the ass isn't it?"

"No kidding...and how’s my asshole for a friend doing?"

“How do you think I’m doing?!” you threw your arms up but immediately flinched as the pain came rushing back in your shoulder. “Damn.”

"I love it when you want to beat me up." David smirked.

Mark raised a black brow at your obvious pain, "The hell happened to you?"

“Alexia shot me.”

"What?!"

"How's your arm, Jugs?"

Hey, whatever happened to that whole "we need to escape in eight minutes" plan?

“Its fine, Leon patched it up for me and its Demitri’s fault that my healing abilities aren’t working.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Original

You then spotted Milla and Eric and immediately jumped through and ran and untied the both of them, once the ropes came off Milla threw her arms around you tightly.

“I’m so glad you’re okay! I hope Chris is too, I miss him a lot.” She said as you hugged her just as tightly.

“No worries, we’ll find Chris.” You said in a soft voice before picking her up and balancing her on your hip. “We should leave before Alexia comes here.”

Actually you need to leave because of this;
Quote :
I see you two managed to find them how very good for you. Needless to say, that you all have about eight minutes to leave this island…and with no time to wait for back up and sharks swimming in the seas as well as BOWs roaming the island…there is no escape.” She finished with a haughty dry laugh as Alfred laughed along with her.

"Funny, we had a run in with her brother Alfred." Mark chipped in.

“Alfred?”

"...Hmm, yeah. He got mad at a couple...of words I said and took his anger out on Mark.”

“And you just had to piss him off didn’t you?”

I cannot stress the importance of this next question enough.... How are these assholes not dead? Karla-Sue and Leon know that they have eight minutes to escape, they were in a rush because of it. Eight minutes is not a long time. They need to be on their way instead of pointlessly bantering - you can do that when you escape!

"What the hell do you think?"

“Of course you had.” You mumbled. “But that’s not the point, we have less then six minutes to get off this hell hole so let’s move out!”

No. There is no way that was only two minutes. They had to run from one end of a place to the other, they should have had to dodge B.O.W.s that conveniently weren't there, release the four they found, untie the Sue-child and Mark and then find a way off the (SUPPOSED TO BE DESTROYED) island while dodging B.O.W.s in the process and all in eight minutes.

The six of you went out of the Military training grounds

I literally had no idea that the training grounds was where they were until she said that. I had none of the ideas.

faster then anything before, but along the way you couldn’t help but tell Milla things about how you missed her and everything.

"I'm getting tired!"

“Sorry, what’s wrong with you, Acquaintance?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487
I really cannot tell who is talking here. Everyone uses the same word patterns, the same manner of speech, the same infletions and tone.... Not a single one of these characters, save the Sue-Child who has the Russian-not-really-Russian-but-German accent to tip us off to her dialogue, has any individuality with their speech to tell them apart.

"Says you. I'm more than just an acquaintance. Karla, you would know." David winked while looking at you.

“Ew, get away.” You replied in a bored tone.

"Dave shut up for 5 minutes." Mark snapped.

No, shut up forever.

“Here we are, running for our lives while arguing…by the way, who are these two Karla?” Sheva asked as you looked back at her.

"I'm Mark."

“And the other is David; just call him a dumbass Sheva he’s used to it.” You grinned at said man as he glared back.

“I know where you live.”

“F you.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150
THIS IS NOT HOW PEOPLE ACT IN LIFE OR DEATH SITUATIONS.

“Where are we running to anyways if this whole entire island is being blown to pieces?!” Eric shouted as you and Leon shared a glance.

He then turned to the side to look at Eric, “Good question.” If Eric could, he would’ve fallen on the ground but that wasn’t his style.

“Momma loves you baby, all the times of the days! My love, my only reason for living!”

This just sounds really like something out of a psychological thriller with a sociopathic mother. Just read that line and tell me it doesn't sound like that!

you continued as Milla simply looked from you to Leon.

Leon shrugged at the kid with a small smile as he looked at you, “I think she gets it Karla.”

“I love you too Karla, but ve have to find Chris.”

And once again, the child has more sense and reasoning than any of the adults present.

“What’s this we? I’m leaving you in a safe place.”

"God Smith, you are such a sour puss.” David remarked.

“Shove off!” you snapped.

"Ugh, David-" Mark sighed out with a growl.

"We express our love with anger and frustration. So don't worry about it."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“Can’t you leave her with Oscar?” Leon suggested ignoring the spat.

Can't you decide this all when you're all not in a life or death situation?

“If I want to deliver her in a package or by parachute…I don’t want him to see me, it’ll be too risky.”

“Good point.”

“But…I can have Tommy meet me somewhere, or Frank, or Michael, or Joyce.”

I have no idea who any of those fuckasses are.

"And why can't I be involved babe?"

“Because you’re too damn nosey!”

"You started it all!"

“Don’t care!”

“Shut up!” every chimed in and as soon as they did they you two were silenced.

"They were talking to you, Smith."

“They were talking to you stupid!”

"Is that an 'I love you David,’ or an ‘I want to kiss you again David?'"

“Neither.”

"Hey Leon, you wouldn't mind if I smooched Karla right?"

“Try it.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 2n74l07jpg

"....Like I need an answer from you, blonde boy. Karla you know you want to kiss me again." David said with enthusiasm.

“Highly unlikely.”

"David, we're in a middle of a crisis. Now's not the time to be fooling around!" Mark was in no mood for his brother's ignorance.

A little late for that sentiment considering you're all content with dicking around and not taking this situation seriously.

"Um I'm sorry, are you my father?! Leon doesn't seem to mind me, isn’t that right blonde boy?"

“See that cliff? Go jump off it.”

"Dick...Karla loves her Davey."

“No, not really. No.”

"And I love you more...remind me to kiss you when Leon's not around."

“I said-”

“You can all stop running.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 169199c9

You all immediately stopped and found yourselves on the shore of the island, that voice that had spoken was definitely one you had heard before. And you didn’t like the tone of it just now.

“Who’s there?” you questioned while handing Milla over to Eric since Sheva was a bit too injured to carry the girl, you then quickly brought out your handgun.

“This island will indeed blow up-”

“Then why did you make us stop?!”

A long pause, “Still rude I see, let me finish Karla, this island will blow up but only in a matter of minutes. Exactly in five,

Despite the fact that they've been dicking around this ENTIRE. FUCKING. CHAPTER. That would be MORE than three minutes.

enough for me to escort you all back to the US.”

British accent.

“Donovan Matthews, come out.” Leon seemed to figure it out also, and once he spoke Agent Matthews came out from behind a nearby boulder clad in the usual FBI attire for heavy situations.

“If you’re here to take me back to the US to face charges then why didn’t you bring back up?” you questioned not bothering to hide the suspicion from your voice.

This is about to get abysmally stupid mind-numbingly fast, isn't it?

For the first time since you met him he smiled, a cruel smile one that showed who he really was. He wasn’t a gentleman that he led you on to believe, in fact this smile mirrored Demitri’s in a sick way. But then again, you remembered that they were long time friends…so perhaps Demitri had manipulated Don too?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

“I did bring back up Karla,” he finally spoke making his once admired accent sound so evil in so many ways. “They should be…ah, they’re here.” He tilted his head back as his blue eyes looked up into the sky the rest of you looked up as well as helicopters lined the black sky, on the side of one chopper that was close enough you could just make out the insignia on it.

In a dark blue circle, in nice bolded calligraphy was MC.

You know, not EVERYONE in your story needs to play a major part like Gabby keeps trying to do here. During the course of a story you're going to have side characters. They're going to give minor things to the story - flavor, information, consequences, etc. etc. It would have been much better if Whats-His-Nuts here had remained just an FBI agent. Not everyone needs to be in the black/white category of protagonist or antagonist. It would have added MORE to the story if he was fleshed out and just wanted justice done for the crimes he believed Karla-Sue committed. But because Gabby15cancer can't grasp these concepts much less utilize them to her benefits we're left with an even more vapid and dry story than we originally had.

You were the only one who looked away and back at Don, “You’ve been working for Mercury this entire time?” you demanded.

Don looked away from the sky as he meet your gaze, “Double agent. Don’t be upset Karla; I wasn’t lying when I said I believed in you. But then again, you’re not going to court; you’re coming back to the facility with me.”

“And if I say no?”

He didn’t hesitate to answer, “Then I’m afraid I’ll have to hurt Oscar and Bethany.”

If anyone here is surprised by the fact that something Karla-Sue was pissing, moaning and worrying about happening for an entire chapter actually happened then;
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 5un4bb
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Quote :
“Karla!! I knew you vould come for me!!!”

Wait, wait a goddamn second, did she really have the little girl quote Rebecca 'Newt' Jordan the LITTLE GIRL from Aliens when Ripley goes and rescues her from the hive? If not? Let me give my imput here:

Quote :
Newt: [to Ripley after they return to the ship] I knew you'd come.

I really don't know, maybe she is trying to torture me with this. But if Karla tries to bring my favorite fandom into this, I will gladly open a can of Alien whoop-ass.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 500282910
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Quote :
“Karla!! I knew you vould come for me!!!”

Wait, wait a goddamn second, did she really have the little girl quote Rebecca 'Newt' Jordan the LITTLE GIRL from Aliens when Ripley goes and rescues her from the hive? If not? Let me give my imput here:

Quote :
Newt: [to Ripley after they return to the ship] I knew you'd come.

I really don't know, maybe she is trying to torture me with this. But if Karla tries to bring my favorite fandom into this, I will gladly open a can of Alien whoop-ass.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 500282910
It's not so much she was quoting Aliens so much as she was going the whole "I have such faith and confidence and love in you that there was just NO WAY I'd EVER think you'd not come for ME~!" route that makes me want to gag in response. Especially when you consider just how little Karla-Sue ever actually does on her own without hiding behind others or making them do the work for her.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Hell, if I was teamed up with Karla without any consulting on it; I'd rather die than have her rescue me, then if I get rescued she'll bitch and moan some more about it..

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 848766555
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Hell, if I was teamed up with Karla without any consulting on it; I'd rather die than have her rescue me, then if I get rescued she'll bitch and moan some more about it..

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 848766555
Of course! At this point it's more of a pleasant shock when she's not bitching and moaning!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] 172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:50 am

"How, exactly, does one go about "taking you off you"? That sounds like a difficult thing to achieve."

I think to answer that, it is her subtle way of saying maybe she is trying to take her shitty writing self away and then replace it with a good one. I have no clue, but I do know you can't redeem yourself from being this far deep into writing a shitty story. Maybe I am wrong but one can hope. Lol.

Look at the bright side, at least now we now she finally gets that the island is finally fucking demolished. Lol.

Uhh. This put me to sleep, reading her story put me to sleep. At least she has a cure for insomnia. And how she can make so many run on sentences is beyond me. A first grader could write a better story in five minuets, then she has happened to do in four freaking series.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [36]
Page 1 of 1