AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.13 The Truth

Is she really telling the truth? Or is she tampering with the person's susceptible mind?

“And breaking news, this morning on WDC News, a fugitive for the recent BETA Headquarters fire that killed nine people and injured two, Karla Smith has fled from her hotel room where she was kept under watch by FBI. Karla Smith was not only the Sergeant Major of the US Army but she was also BETA’s co-founder. She was arrested that night and was being held for interrogation but now cops and the FBI are putting a $50,000 reward for any information. She is considered armed and dangerous. Authorities would like you to call Washington D.C. police station for any leads and tips, you may also remain anonymous…In other news this morning, Mercury Corporation’s head supervisor Demitri Frost was-”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

Claire angrily turned off the television as she sipped at her brewing cup of coffee.

“She didn’t start that fire.”

Claire commented angrily as Eric nodded agreeing. “But then why would she run?”

Sure Karla may have broken his nose but she did it to rescue her friends and she had succeeded in saving their lives.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Orig-9640511

“Yeah I know how you must feel, but she did-”

“If you want your nose to heal you’ll stop.” Claire threatened as her blue eyes turned to him menacingly.

“Alright.” Eric said while taking his place beside her on the couch, as he wrapped an arm around her comfortingly. “We’ll find whoever set her up.”

She sighed softly resting into Eric’s warm embrace, “Hopefully.”

.... GOD, DAMNIT! I GOTTA ADD THIS ASSHOLE TO THE FLOWCHART NOW, TOO?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello.” The blonde picked her head up as she looked towards the doorway where the door used to be.

The young woman narrowed her green eyes at the newcomer, “What do you want?” she snarled on impulse, since she was used to being treated like some whipped dog.

The woman smiled wickedly, “I’ve come to free you, Sherry Birkin.”

Where is Sherry at now? Why is she being "treated like some whipped dog?" Explanations! I demand them, damnit! You can't just tell us these things happen and not give supporting detail as to why they happen!

Sherry’s eyes softened slightly as she eyes the woman dressed in a red and black bodysuit with the chest part exposed but covered by a black shirt, her pupil’s were a deep but bright red. Sherry didn’t know if she should trust the woman but then again she would do anything to get out of here and out of that man’s grasps.

“Who are you?”

“I’m K, that’s all you need to know come with me.”

*buries head, snickering hard**mimics proper voice* Come with me if you want to live!

That was when she realized it. K looked a lot like that girl Karla Smith the one that protected her after Claire went to go take care of Mr. X. but it couldn’t be the same one, the Karla she had met was nice and risked her own life to protect her from the creatures back in Raccoon.

Let's all just ignore the fact that Karla-Sue contemplated and almost went through with killing herself before Leon found her in Raccoon City. Let's also just ignore the fact that any scenes that could have established that were completely omitted.

But then, why does she look exactly like her? Minus of course the eyes, the black hair, and pale skin.

Hey, author, if you have to point out such obvious things like that which don't make the clone look like its original THEN IT DOESN'T LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER.

“Come with me Sherry, if that woman Claire cared about you she would’ve saved you long ago.” Her voice dripped with malice and Sherry knew that she was right.

Claire abandoned her, let that man take her and experiment on her for a long time. It was all her fault, and Leon’s and Karla’s too. It was all they’re fault.

Stored away hateful emotions engulfed Sherry, rage filled her and soon she would make all three of them pay. “Yes, I’ll go.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] 000ba81e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You should have known that he would make you were all black, it wasn’t a problem but you didn’t want to feel like you were going to a funeral. You held up the black cotton shirt and looked down at the black combat pants, all with a matching black coat and boots.

You looked at him as you placed the shirt down, “You’re really something you know that?”

Wesker gave you an amused smirk in return as he watched you examine the clothing, “I wanted to make you feel at home is all.”

Gabby15cancer is aware that Jill's cat suit under her Bird Lady cloak in RE5 had a lot of purple on it right? It wasn't all black. And Excella was associated with Wesker and she wore a cream colored dress. And Krauser wore a red beret and forest camis and he was associated with Wesker.

“More like I’m attending a funeral.” You muttered as he raised an eyebrow.

“Miss Smith I missed your senseless humor ever so much.”

“I missed your sarcasm.” You grinned as he turned to walk out of the windowless room you had occupied.

As you were taking off your top to dress into the black cotton shirt your phone just happened to vibrate in your pocket. Sighing you fish it out and without looking at the caller ID answered the phone, “Yes?”

“I knew you would answer.”

You smiled, “How did you know? And don’t say you know me well…Ada.” The woman on the other line chuckled while continuing to speak.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Orig-9640511

“I heard about your unfortunate problems…” she drawled as you rolled your eyes. “And I know a lot about Wesker and other secrets he’s keeping. But that’s not the point, I want to help you.”

Yes, because Ada is just so well known for wanting to help people! I believe the only person she's ever actively helped - after screwing him over - was Leon. That should say a lot in and of itself.

You stopped pacing the floor and for a moment you hadn’t realized you were pacing, “Karla, I know your there I can here your heavy breathing. Look, I’ll cut to the chase I’m gonna help you but first it’s best that you get away from Wesker he’s bad news and you know it. We should meet somewhere to talk, how about the docks? Tonight at 11:00?”

“Why are you helping me?” you asked in a whisper as you heard her sigh. “You’re the one responsible for those people who died in Russia by giving SvetlanaRosso’s those viruses.”

“So I heard,” Ada said. “Will you meet there?”

Heh, I love how Ada just doesn't answer the moron's question.

“Do I have a choice? I’ll try to get away from Wesker and Hana but it’s gonna be hard.”

“Well, try. See you there.” and with that she cut off connection as you closed the phone and turned it off.

“What have I gotten myself into?” you asked to no one in particular as you began to get dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What vill you like to drink?”

“Tea.” Chris muttered happily as Milla nodded and poured him invisible tea.

Chris was way too big for the kids table and he was obligated to sit there and play tea party with his adopted daughter. He was seated along with stuffed animals that Claire had gotten for her and so he had no choice but to sit there and look pretty in his dress up clothes she made him wear.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Ilen45

He heard a stifled giggle as he turned and glared at Sheva menacingly, “Yeah keep laughing.”

“I will thank you.” she answered as she watched the two of them from her position on the couch in Chris’s apartment.

“Chris?”

“Yeah short stuff?”

“What happened to Karla?” she asked as she looked up at him with big hopeful amber eyes, her black hair pulled into a braid as she studied him.

Chris nervously looked back at Sheva as she shrugged not being able to help him in this matter he then turned back to Milla as she waited for a possible answer, “Well Karla is busy with certain things right now, she’ll be back…” he trailed off as she looked at him and smiled.

“Please don’t lie to me.” She said softly as he nodded.

Kid's fuckin' creepy. Seriously!

Chris had forgotten how she saw things in the future that and she knew him all too well,

Hey, want to know what the best way to spoil any and all plot you may have? *points to above statement* That'd do it!

“Karla ran away from the police, we think she’s with that bad man. Somehow he convinced her to join him.”

Milla nodded, “I know he-” she stopped mid sentence as her eyes stayed glued on Chris. A few seconds past and Chris looked back at Sheva who was eyeing the little girl with concern and turned back to her.

Kid just froze guys, might want to press CTRL-ALT-DELETE.

“Milla?” he said softly, if he was right she was having a vision right now.

Suddenly she blinked and looked at him, her eyebrows furrowing with confusion. “There iz a blonde woman vith Karla…except, Karla looks different.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] 000bdk09

Chris looked back once again at Sheva, “That’s gotta be K19, but who’s the blonde?”

Sheva shook her head, “I don’t know.”

“Vait,” Milla said as they turned to look at her. “She is blonde, green eyes…and…she looks young.”

Sherry has blue eyes! God damn, what is it with Gabby's fetish for green eyes?

Chris looked away from her as he used the window as a distraction…blonde, green eyes, young. Could it be? No, who knows where she is but she can’t defiantly be in K19’s grasps.

Sheva eyed Chris for a couple of more minutes as he got up from the table and turned to the African woman on the couch, “We need to hold a meeting, asap, can you call everyone for me?”

“Of course, but what about you?”

“I’m going to the corner’s office; I’m going to find out what really killed Demitri.”

Sheva frowned as she nodded, “Alright.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was five minutes before eleven when you decided to go and meet Ada, and by the looks of it the docks where completely devoid of life. Perfect for a ‘private’ conversation.

How very convenient and cliché.

“Didn’t think you would come.” Her sultry voice filled the air as you turned around and smirked upon her arrival.

She still looked the same last time from Spain, except she was wearing a red halter dress with the black heels and the gun strapped to her thigh. Her lips painted a dark red as her eyes stayed in contact with yours but from there they dropped to your attire and back up to your face once more.

Look, we don't need the females checking you out, too. Stop it.

“Nice clothes, the black suits you but it would go better if you were wearing white.” She said with a smirk of her own.

Is she trying to give her a hint - like the whole white equates to innocence with bridal gowns? Because if that's the case then -
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Original

“Thanks for the fashion tips,” you comment sarcastically. “What did you want to talk about?”

“I heard about Zachary’s-” she was cut off when she noticed a gun to her forehead, she kept her stance as cool and collected as possible with her arms folded across her chest.

Karla must be PMSing, dear god, her Bitch Mode setting has been cranked up to 200%.

“Don’t play games, what is it that you wanted to tell me?” you demanded as Ada looked from the gun to you.

“You shouldn’t be with Wesker; you know what his goals are.”

And that reads like Wesker and Karla are a coupling and if that's ever the case I'm going to bash my head repeatedly between my door and the door jamb.

“I know that.” You snapped at her. “And I’m sorry you disapprove but right now I could give a rat’s ass what anyone thinks.”

“He knew your birth mother.” She spoke lightly while shoving your gun away from her as you stood there frozen in front of her.

“What?” you whispered as her face became solemn and for the first time you knew the Asian woman wasn’t playing games.

“You may think he abducted you that day sixteen years ago because of only your father but you are so wrong, it was all because he blamed you for her death. Sure he may take interest in you now but back then he used you for an experiment as revenge. But when he saw how quickly and acceptingly you bonded with the T-Plasma did he think twice about you.”

Oh, this better not be going where I think it's going...

“What are you getting Ada?” you asked, your voice trembling from anger.

Her lips rose slightly at the corners, “Albert Wesker was in love with your mother.”

And now for the stages of grief as expressed by Operative Fang in picspam formatting. Please enjoy the live demonstration before she is forced to take her medications and calm down.

Shock. Denial.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] 462

Pain. Guilt.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Tumblr_m5zrupYdDn1r5waef

Anger. Bargaining.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Tumblr_llmc9nAGDa1qe8a0fo1_500
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Orig-10083681

Depression.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Sad8
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Rain

Acceptance

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13] Static
NO! FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! I AM NOT ACCEPTING THAT! NOT EVER! FUCK IT! THAT IS THE HOKIEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON! MY STAGES OF THIS GO FROM SHOCK TO PAIN TO ANGER TO DEPRESSION AND BACK TO ANGER! YOU CAN ALL EAT IT IF YOU DON'T AGREE!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [13]
Page 1 of 1