AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'm Alice." she had then said back to Tara, nodding. She had heard the other say about how she barely got through, understanding that. She thought that she had barely gotten into this tournament even though she was a pretty good duelist.

"Yeah, it was the same with me. I barely got into this tournament too. But that means we'll all have to duel each other eventually, if not now than in the finals of the tournament." Alice said back to Tara and Jessica, nodding back. She wondered if she could even make it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Jessica snorted at the conversation. "You don't have to worry about 'dueling, or whatever you call it, 'dueling' me. I'm not in this contest. I don't see the appeal in it and never will." She scoffed lightly. "But my names Jessica. Frequently grumpy and annoyed. If I offend you, I apologize in advance."

She was uncomfortable, a little skittish. She wasn't use to these people, only tagging along to see if the one who had been hurt was alright. It wouldn't take that long to get there, she knew. Still, she was convinced it was going to feel like an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 196

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

"There. Finally finished." By the time she had finished responding to every demand, it was late. Yet, at this time, she could slip out before anyone else could ask anything of her. She tip-toed upstairs and grabbed the bag she was taking. Then walked downstairs and slid out the door, shutting it softly behind her. Then ran.

She had no idea where she was going but took a weapon just in case.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 am

Tara looked from Alice to Jessica then decided to keep herself in the midst of the conversation so she was speaking to them both, it felt much simpler for her to do the talk like that since she really was wanting to get to that hospital soon.

"Jessica is right Alice," she responded, smiling at Alice for a moment but continuing right after that, "but yes we will have to duel each other soon and I will look forward to it Alice."

Turning to Jessica she soon got back to business with the facts that they had to get to that hospital now before it seemed too pointless to get there. Alice was welcome to come along with her and Jessica if she wanted to, but Tara knew that both of them didn't really know her that well so Tara was still a little nervous around them. New people tended to make her a little cautious at first, turning to them both she decided to get to the point.

"we had better get to that hospital, I wouldn't want to keep that boy waiting; I said to that shorter guy, Yugi that I would possibly go visit Joey Wheeler today," she exclaimed, moving her duel disk so it wouldn't move about loosely while walking.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Alice had heard Jessica, surprised by what she said about not being in the tournament. But it was a relief because it meant one less person to beat.

"It's alright." Alice said back to Jessica, nodding back. Guess she doesn't like dueling, or people much. But then she was hearing Tara and surprised, hearing the names Yugi and Joey Wheeler. So Joey is the name of the one who is in the hospital.

"I look forward to it too. I'll come along, since there isn't much else to do right now. Speaking of that boy, Joey, I heard from the news that he got hurt after a duel. Do you know what exactly happened to him?" Alice had then asked the two girls, wanting to know just what had really happened and was curious.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 am

Tara knew that Alice would need to know of that trouble at some point so she thought up her words carefully. Tara didn't want this girl Alice to get the wrong idea of what happened and she wanted Jessica to hear this too.

"Joey went up against my sister in a duel earlier on today, it all was going well for a while until the middle of the duel when a dragon was called forth. Joey had lost to her, but it wasn't really my sister who called forth the dragon and when the duel was over..." she trailed off, the memory of it all flooded her mind completely.

"...Joey was in trouble for the thing that was using my sister's body wanted to torment him. Joey got off easy though; with just a dagger wound to his right shoulder, if it hadn't been for Yugi I think the evil spirit would have done more than that," she finished, letting out a sigh she looked up at the sky for a moment.

Tara eyed Jessica and Alice before deciding to say just one last thing to them, she knew they maybe confused now due to the whole thing of her sister having a evil spirit.

"You may find this all confusing now but I pray that you both will never get to encounter it." Tara so hoped that Alice and Jessica would never cross paths with Mesta; the spirit within her sister, if that ever did happen she really didn't want to think of what may happen. For these two girls somewhat knows Yugi and it seemed to Tara that whoever knew or knows Yugi would cross paths with what Tara is warning them about.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Alice was listening to Tara, very surprised. She was a little bit confused right now. Her sister has an evil spirit inside of her? Then she listened again to Tara, nodding back.

"So that's why.." Alice had said back, thinking about all of this. So much for the tournament being fun, now it is a little more serious with evil spirits hurting people after duels. She sighed, hoping that she doesn't ever have to encounter this spirit, though she has no idea what Tara's sister looks like.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Jessica listened silently and didn't offer her opinion. In her mind, there still had to be some form of logic that could explain the situation; or perhaps there wasn't at all. She wasn't sure anymore. Everything that had been happening was hard enough to try and find answers by herself. The supernatural - she did believe in it. Just not to this extent.

Thinking out loud, she began. "What does the 'dragon' you mentioned have to do with it? That's just a card, right? A hologram, something fake."

It was merely a suggestion and a logical thought in her mind. Whatever it was, she knew the person responsible shouldn't have been on the streets to being with.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 am

The feeling of regret filled Tara completely as she knew that speaking of that monstrous dragon of that evil spirit could cause a hell lot of disturbances. Tara still had to explain what the dragon was and she was regretting it, the spirit within Meranda, within that staff hates it when she speaks of Chaos Abyss Dragon.

"The dragon, I know this is going to be hard to comprehend but how it came to be a card is beyond my understanding, so I don't exactly know how it came to be..." she trailed off, shaking her head once hearing Jessica's last words.

"All I can tell you is that it is no hologram, when I got off the ferry and escaped from that thing that is controlling my sister's body. It somehow summoned that dragon out; it came through by a large opening, something like a void between here and somewhere else. So I don't think it is a hologram, it got me with its horny tail and it felt real enough."

The memory of that poisonous filled fire made a cold chill run up and down Tara's spine. Those blood red wings with the green body and deep red eyes literally gave her the chills, she really hoped that these two girls would never cross paths with her sister when the spirit is in control. One false word or move when crossing paths with the evil spirit Mesta and-

'No, I, I cannot even think of what might happen if they come across my sister when that spirit has taken over her body.' She thought, eyes wide and staring down at the ground for a moment before calming down.

Tara looked at Jessica and Alice, wondering if they were confused or just thinking things over from what they just heard.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

Alice had heard Jessica, surprised and curious too. How can the card of a dragon be involved? But then she listened to Tara, incredibly shocked. So that dragon is real and very dangerous. She shivered a little as she thought about all of this. Alice liked dueling and wanted to participate because she thought it would fun, but now it's like this whole tournament and dueling has become so serious with evil spirits hurting people and a real dragon. She has to be careful from now on who she duels with as any girl except for these two could be Tara's sister.

"This is a lot to think about.." Alice had then said back to Tara, nodding. She sighed, looking up at the sky while she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 am

Knowing this could cause trouble for them she wanted to act fast with the last of her explanations for they had to get to that hospital.

"Meranda has started to help out that old guy in the game shop recently, my sister is fine but the spirit inside her; the spirit is another story altogether. Meranda won't know anything of what happened when the spirit took over her body, so please, when you see her don't make with the questioning," she responded, she could see the hospital now.

The hospital was coming up closer as they kept heading towards it but Tara couldn't help but think of her sister still. Attention fell on Alice and Jessica for a moment for she was worried for their safety; the spirit within her sister was sly, it knew how to pretend to be Meranda. It would be foolish for her and these two girls to go to the hospital if the spirit was somehow luring Tara into a trap; to take the bait of seeing Joey Wheeler, it would be just too easy.

'When it comes to that spirit, nothing is easy, but I shall. I shall make it easy, I shall put that spirit down one day,' she thought, entering through the automatic sliding doors and entering the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm

"The tensions so thick, you could cut it with a knife." Jessica suddenly commented. She huffed as they walked into the hospital. "If you're worried about me, don't be. I lived on a farm and learned how to make my own way. I'm tougher then I look."

It was a bit of a white lie and she knew it. Behind the mask she had filled with attitude, the woman was lonely and easily hurt. Still, reassuring the two was better then letting either of them worry.

"So, which room is his? Or do I need to check the desk?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Finding her way down the narrow footpath at night, Debra gripped onto her bag and somewhat regretted coming out; it still wasn't too late to go back. No. She wasn't going back now otherwise it would trouble her until she found answers and it may be a long time before she can come back out again; she was lucky enough to be able to sneak out today.

But yet...

She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts. Her thoughts weren't going to get the better of her this time. For once in her life, she made herself act on instinct. Clutching her bag close to her, even tighter than before, she bolted down the footpath and slunk around the corner. She admitted to herself straight away two things: one, that she didn't have the faintest idea where she was going and two, that she was very foolish. Still, she didn't care and resumed at her usual pace.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

"Alright" Alice then said to Tara, nodding back. She wouldn't have questioned her sister anyways. She could see the hospital, glad that they had finally made it here. She followed Tara and Jessica into the hospital, surprised when she had heard Jessica. Alice did feel worried now, knowing that she's never dealt with something this serious before. She had just wanted to have fun in this tournament and meet new people.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am

Tara looked thoughtful after Jessica asked what room and she shrugged, she didn't know where Joey Wheeler was held for she didn't know the boy. Still, the two seemed to understand as to not ask her sister anything to do with what happened in that incident so all seemed well for now.

"I don't know Jessica, we should ask the receptionist," she responded, making her way to the office counter.

The lady behind the countertop turned from her laptop to the three girls and asked, "may I help you?" The lady was one of the nurses there at the hospital as she wore a white apron over her uniform.

"Yes. I'm looking for Joey Wheeler, what room is he in?" Tara asked, putting one hand on the counters surface.

The nurse searched on her laptops records and after a few minutes of looking she soon found the room that Joey Wheeler was in. Turning to the three girls the nurse smiled and got off the computer chair.

"Follow me please," the nurse said, heading for a door in the corridor off to her right that led straight on from the offices main door.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 am

Alice had heard Tara, seeing as she went over to the counter. She watched as Tara was talking with the nurse at the desk about where Joey is. Then she had heard the nurse, walking with Jessica and Tara as they were following the nurse to the door in the right corridor. Alice was wondering if Joey would be awake or if he would actually be asleep. If he was asleep, then would they stay until he wakes up or would they leave so as to not bother him? After thinking of Tara's story, Alice was at least glad to know that Joey was alive and not dead.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 am

Coming to the room the nurse opened the right double door and gestured to them to enter the room. Tara nodded and headed in first but she stayed silent while entering for her mind was focusing on her sister.

"You two can go in too. Are you friends of the boy?" the nurse asked, looking towards Alice and Jessica.

Tara had to think up something fast so she went to the doorway and glanced from the two girls to the nurse for a moment before coming up with something to keep Jessica, Alice and herself safe.

"I met up with them on the way here, they are recent new friends of one of Joey's friends ma'am," she responded, smiling nervously at the two girls for she had just the whole explanation up and it is not something Tara likes to do best.

"Ah, all right, my apologies then. You three may go see him but only for a few minutes; he needs his rest, oh and just so you know..." the nurse paused as she jotted something on her note book, she continued right away, "your friend is going to be allowed to go home this evening."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 am

Alice got to the door, surprised when she heard the nurse. She was trying to think of what to say, knowing that she barely knows him. But then she had heard Tara, surprised.

"Yeah" she said back to the nurse, nodding. She was so relieved that Tara did that for her and Jessica. Then Alice was happy when she heard from the nurse that Joey can go home this evening. That is good then if he is healthy enough to go back home.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 am

The nurse looked out the room once hearing someone coming and Meranda showed up in the doorway; she was trying to catch her breath, her hair was a little messed up due to being out in the wind. Tara noticed mud on the back of her sister's jeans; it seemed that the spirit within Meranda had left her someplace muddy, that, or Meranda had been doing some gardening before coming here.

"Sis? What are you doing here?" she asked, eyeing her sister questionably.

Meranda caught her breath and that was when she spotted the two girls of whom was with her sister. The one on the right Meranda knew from earlier on before the duel took place but the other girl wasn't at all familiar. All went silent as Meranda spotted Joey Wheeler laying in the hospital bed, her attention soon fell back onto Tara and the other two girls.

"Oh, I, I heard of the duellist I had been in a duel with earlier on had been brought here. I just wanted to see if he was all right," she said to her sister, her eyes falling back onto Joey Wheeler sadly.

"Do you people want to have some time alone to discuss things over?" the nurse asked, looking from Tara to Jessica then at Meranda and Alice.

"Why, thank you ma'am, that would be good. Thank you," Meranda responded.

The nurse nodded and headed out the room whilst closing the right double door on her way out. A groaning sound came from the hospital bed where Joey Wheeler was laying, he opened his eyes slowly and saw them standing there. The memory of what had happened was with him and once he spotted the girl of whom he had that duel with, he gasped before staring wide eyed at Meranda for a few minutes.

"Nyeh, what happened?" he asked, looking at them in turn.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Jessica immediately felt an amount of discomfort when entering the room. In fact, she wasn't used to this many people. The fact that the woman called Meranda was there too; she didn't know how to feel. She stepped back, her back pressed up against the wall as she watched silently for a brief moment. Meranda had explained herself and while that short explanation had come about, the boy named Joey awoke.

"Please," Jessica began, closing her eyes for a brief moment. "I'd take it easy if I were you." She warned the blond boy. She eyed him for a moment before her attention turned to the others.

"My question is, has no one called the police. I don't care if this is some curse, or paranormal occurrence, or whatever you might be convinced of what it is. The fact remains. He was assaulted with a deadly weapon and our culprit stands in the room. I doubt I'd be the only one who agrees here."

Her gaze fell back onto Joey for a moment before falling on the spiky haired Yugi. "And before you mention that you've told me to forget about it, I'm sorry to say, I wasn't able to. Things like this, they don't happen everyday."

She paused, inhaling slightly. "I just want answers. I'd prefer them to be believable, but it seems it's a common theme here that something like a 'spirit' or whatever is at play. I don't know how to feel about this. I want a clear explanation, if you don't mind."

She wanted to be at the bottom of all of this. Tracking down her own answers wasn't enough. She needed to know more.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 am

Alice was very shocked, seeing the girl and hearing Tara. So that is her sister, the one with the evil spirit inside her. She then was surprised, seeing and hearing as Joey was awake. She felt nervous, knowing that she doesn't know him at all and yet was here visiting along with the others. It felt very awkward right now. But Alice was a little surprised, hearing what Jessica was saying. She was curious about all of this and wanted answers too, but she would never ask so bluntly like that.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 am

Joey couldn't get his eyes off the girl who he had a duel with earlier on that day; just making eye contact with the girl was enough to put him on edge, he could almost feel ice cold tingles running down his spine. The pain from his right shoulder was enough of a reminder for Joey to reflect back on what happened; one minute he had been in a duel with Meranda, then the next he was up against somebody completely different.

'No Joey you Nimrod, don't think like that. That girl cannot have some creepy spirit in her like your friends Yugi and Ryou. No way can she. Nyeh, but the memory of what happened it is just too much to cope with understanding.'

Meranda looked at Joey Wheeler and all he could see was sympathy but that could be all an act. Joey had experience with evil spirits before and knew that they can fake to be the host. Joey had to be careful around Tara's sister and even Tara knew that for she was keeping a close watch on Meranda right this minute. Meranda however, had heard what Jessica just said and she turned to Jessica ready to explain herself a little; she was still a little nervous around these people though.

"You want answers, well I'm sorry Jessica but I do not know everything of what is going on. I don't even know what happened; all I remember is starting what is known as a duel with that boy there, who is now in that hospital bed..." she continued after pointing for a moment to Joey Wheeler, "...then the next, my heart started hurting as though I had a blade slashing me."

Meranda sighed sadly as she met eye contact with Alice, Jessica, Yugi then stopped once looking at her sister. Tara knew of what happened; Tara knew of everything that went on when on the ferry, during the duel and what happened to Joey Wheeler. All Meranda could wish for was for her sister to explain instead of her; when it came to remembering and explaining things to people, Meranda weren't the girl for the job, she used to be but not anymore.

"So you are saying you can't remember what happened once you had that heart ache?" Joey asked, his light brown eyes showing nothing but alarm.

"Yes Joey," she responded, tears filling her eyes slightly as a tear ran from her right eye.

"That sucks," he said, sitting up a little more but wincing as he straightened his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 am

It was the same story, the one that she had been hearing from just about everyone. She was getting tired of hearing it. Throwing her hands up, she marched out of the room.

"My point still remains," she announced before she left. "Someone was nearly killed, and it doesn't look like anyone's doing anything about it."

With that said, she waited outside in the hall, leaving an air of tension behind. Yugi looked on in worry.

"I think I'll talk to her, if you don't mind." He informed quickly. "She seems to be having some trouble. Not that I blame her. Things like this, it would seem impossible to most."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Alice was hearing what Meranda was saying, surprised. So she doesn't remember what had happened after her heart was hurting. It must have been when the evil spirit took over. But then she had heard Jessica, seeing her leave and feeling bad. Alice had heard Yugi, agreeing with him. Even to her, it still seems a little impossible. But she wanted to believe them after hearing all of this. She sighed, feeling like she shouldn't be here since she doesn't even know Yugi or Joey like Tara does.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 pm

"Come on... there must have been at least one person that witnessed it around here..." Debra searched but couldn't see anybody she recognised. She was beginning to get worried. She knew that she shouldn't have done this; it was foolish and plain stupid.

However, she felt a strong urge inside her to do this. She had to keep searching, she couldn't quit now when she had come so far. It's just that she felt so out of it. Everyone had a part to play and not her. Her boyfriend didn't help a great deal either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next