AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Alice had heard Yami Meranda, feeling so mad and upset. Yami Yugi/Atem was young back then and was the Pharaoh's son, she was sure that in those ancient times, children didn't dare question their parents or any adult's decisions and actions. Besides, it was her father that had convinced the Pharaoh and his son to go along with it, so it was only because of him that they even went along with it in the first place. Now they have to beat Yami Meranda, to get through to her that getting revenge on Yami Yugi is not the way to go. Alice looked over at him, feeling determined to win now.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 am

"With her dragon up there boosted by her own realm it's going to take a lot of planning to get around it Alice. You keep hammering with your face down techniques, I'm going to try something," Yami Yugi said, eyeing his Polyrization, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl cards.

It was now Goal's turn and Yami Yugi grinned; he was planning on taking down the servant, even though Yami Meranda knew of this already. Goal placed it Mechanical Wolf; it's attack was 1900 with defense of 800, it was easy pickings. Yami Meranda shot Goal a glare as she knew he had just pulled the biggest, most foolish and yet astupidest mvoe ever.

"Goal, you stupid moron, what are you playing at! If you want to lose and be thrown to the volcanoes fire back in our realm, you are going the right way about it. Get your act in gear.. Or you shall," Yami Meranda warned, seeing that he had no idea what he had done wrong. "You just bloody well put out a weak defense monster you dimwit, it's got only 800 in defense! Must I do 'everything' myself?!" she said, slapping him over the head.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 am

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back to him and agreeing. But first, it's Goal that they need to take care of. Then she saw as it was Goal's turn, seeing as he put down the Mechanical Wolf. That would be easy to take down. She saw Yami Meranda get mad and slap him. Then it was her turn as she drew a card, thinking as she smiled. "I activate Elegant Egoist! Since I have a Harpie Lady on the field, I can special summon my Harpie Lady Sisters!" she said back as she summoned them in attack mode. "Because I summoned my Harpie Lady Sisters, I can use the effect of my Harpie's Hunting Ground to destroy that "F" card of yours and increase my Harpie Lady Sisters' attack and defense by 200!" Alice said back, her monster's attack and defense increasing while it destroyed that "F" card. Now they won't have to worry about it anymore. "Next I equip another Cyber Shield to my Harpie Lady Sisters, increasing their attack to 2650! I put another card face down and end my turn." Alice then said back as her monster's attack increased more and she put down the face-down card. She looked over at Yugi, smiling. They can take down Goal no problem just with her monsters alone.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 pm

"Well played Alice. You know, your ways just then reminded me of Mai Valentine's," Yami Yugi said, getting the form of Valkery Dark magician Girl out onto the field (sorry for the spelling mistake) "And now I activate Sword of Destruction to boost up my Valkery Dark Magician Girl."

Goal didn't get scared of any they did, instead he chuckled and drew a card from his hand. "You fools. You only made a entrance for something greater than what I have on the field. For I summon out Golden Crowned Sphinx by sacrificing my Mechanical Wolf along with five hundred of my mistresses life points. Now i can cause a direct strike with Goldren Crowned Sphinx as his special ability allows that."

Golden Crowned Sphinx's attack is 3000 with defense at 2000; it was one of the constructed duel monsters that Yami Meranda had put together, most of them she used with her own magical abilities. The Sphinx made a direct attack at Yami Yugi's life points and Yami Meranda took her turn by placing one monster face down.

"This is going to get tough Alice, hang in there, we can still do this," Yami Yugi said, placing something face down.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back and surprised that her ways reminded him of Mai Valentine. She remembered meeting that woman back at the hospital, thinking. So Mai has a Harpy deck too? She watched as Yugi summoned the Valkyrie Dark Magician Girl and strengthened it, smiling. But then Alice had heard Goal, seeing what he did and shocked as Yugi lost a lot of life points. Oh no, he'll lose all of his life points at this rate! She had heard him, nodding back as she drew a card. "I activate my face-down card, Sword of Deep-Seated! I equip it onto my Harpie Lady Sisters, increasing their attack and defense by 500, making their attack 3150, more than your Sphinx. Now I will have my Harpie Lady Sisters attack your Sphinx, then my Harpie Queen will attack your Lord Serpant, and lastly my Harpie's Brother will attack you directly!" Alice said to Goal as she had her monsters attack. This will help her and Yami Yugi a lot.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

The shadows clung around Goal's waist pulling him backwards into the realm. "I, I'm sorry my mistress. Please forgive me," he said, glancing at her for a moment.

Yami Meranda didn't reply to Goal's pleading instead she looked away but replied, "get your stupid twin brother out here. Now Goal. We shall talk, later."

Guido showed up in a flash and stood beside Yami Meranda where Goal had been a few minutes before; he was the same height as Yami Yugi, dark shades covered his eyes. Drawing a card from his hand he grinned and a fang emerged from his mouth for a moment, he chuckled as he lowered his gaze upon Alice. Guido loved making his opponent scarce but he weren't as skilled as his twin. Yami Meranda however had her faith in him.

"You think you can gain vengeance on what happened in your childhood by taking me down?" Yami Yugi asked Yami Meranda, seeing that there maybe a way of finding some light in her still.

"Indeed I do Pharaoh, it concerns me none that it might have been my own father's doing. i am still taking you down for bringing me to shame within your kingdom. People used to treat me like a slave, a animal or a laughing stock. Thanks to one person~" she cosed her eyes, one fist trembling. "Chaos Abyss Dragon attack with Drastic volcanic blast! Bring the Pharaoh to his knees."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Alice was shocked, seeing as Goal was pulled back into the shadows and a new person took his place. That's no fair, they can't do that! She shivered, seeing the person look at her and noticing the fang. Then she had heard Yami Yugi and Yami Meranda, finding her reasoning ridiculous. She then saw as Yami Meranda was attacking, thinking quickly. "Not so fast! I activate my Trap, Impenetrable Attack! I activate its effect so Yugi will not take any Battle Damage." she then said back as it had activated. Alice had looked over at Yami Yugi, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:59 am

Yami Meranda looked over at Guido. "Guido, follow on through after me. I'm going to pull a fast one on them," she said, Guido nodded and stated, "but what if that girl has anotehr trap lying in wait for you? You need me to get something up first."

"Thanks Alice," Yami Yugi said, glancing back at Yami Meranda and Guido as he heard what she said to her servant.

Taking no hesitation to account Yami Meranda took her turn. "I activate Just Desserts to take away 200 from Alice's life points. Next putting out a card face down and attacking Alice's Harpie Lady Sisters with Chaos Abyss Dragon. My dragon is 4000 and your Harpie Lady Sisters are lower than my dragon, honestly Sweety, I had actually been impressed for a moment until noticing what you're idea is. You did well taking down my most faithful servant but now~" she clicked her fingers. "You're Harpie Lady Sisters are to fall to me."

Chaos Abyss Dragon let out a sphere of blood red shadows and molten fires, in the next minute it released it's fury. The Harpie Lady Sisters was no more.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back as she smiled. Then she heard what Yami Meranda said to her servant, feeling nervous. She then felt as she lost 200 life points. But Alice was shocked, hearing as Yami Meranda was having her dragon attack her Harpie Lady Sisters. "No!!" she yelled, seeing as they were destroyed and she lost another 850 life points. Alice hurt a little, now feeling very worried. Her Harpie Lady Sisters were the only thing she had that could have beat them, but now it's gone and her other monsters aren't nearly strong enough.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 am

"Don't count the victory just yet for her Alice. I activate Monster Reborn to bring back Harpie Lady Sisters and I shall use magical hats to hide them. This should igve us some time also for I also activate Swords of Revealing Light," Yami Yugi said, turning to Alice. "There, we should have some time on our hands now Alice."

Guido glanced a worried look at Yami Meranda but she didn't look at all worried. "Oh don't look at me like that Guido. This is still not over yet. They are only running away scarce, for they know they cannot bring my dragon down at the moment, "she reassured him, Guido turned his attention back on Yami Yugi and Alice. "I also play Monster Reborn, to bring back one of your monsters Pharaoh. And I choose, your Gaia the Fierce Knight, now I sacrifice him to bring out Hanibal Necromancer. To end my turn I place a monster face down. Your move Alice, or are you willing to forfeit?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am

Alice was hearing Yugi, seeing as he brought back her Harpie Lady Sisters and hid them with Magical Hats. She also saw the Swords of Revealing Light, glad and nodding back to him. Then she heard Guido as he did his turn, shaking her head. "I won't forfeit." Alice said back as she drew a card. "I summon Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon. With it's effect, since I have two other Harpie monsters on the field, I can double the ATK of my Dragon to 2400. Now I will have my Dragon attack your Necromancer!" Alice said back. She watched as her Dragon attacked and destroyed his monster, making him lose 1000 life points.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 am

(it was Yami Meranda's turn and that Hannibal Necromancer was her's not Guido's Face Palm Sorry for any confusion there. Yami Meranda took the damage of her lifepoints from Alice's attack there.)

Yami Meranda knew Guido would screw it up for them both but all the same she watched him carefully from the sidelines next to him. Drawing a card Guido's hand trembled slightly; he was starting to really not like this, the duel was tipping out of his grasp. Looking to the side at Yami Meranda only made matters worse for him; she had that serious glare expression staring right at him, this only meant one thing, if he lost this duel he would probably get the blame.

"I place two cards face down and activate De-Spell to remove your Swords of Revealing Light," Guido said, the swords of revealing light vanished from above Yami Meranda's dragon and she laughed once seeing that Guido pulled it off to save his own skin. "There you go my mistress," he said proudly.

"Marvellous work, I wished your twin brother was here to see you doing better than him. It would really make him envious to know you were starting to be my favorite," Yami Meranda replied, looking at Alice and Yami Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

(Oh, my bad.)

Alice was glad that she had managed to make Yami Meranda lose some life points. She was watching, seeing as Guido looked very nervous and guessing why. She was surprised, seeing as Swords of Revealing Light was removed. Crap, this is not good at all! What are they going to do about this?? Her monsters still aren't strong enough to go up against Yami Meranda's dragon.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 am

( it's okay. we all make minor mishaps every now and then, no biggie )

Yami Yugi decided to try an attack on Yami Meranda's dragon as he drew a card from his hand. "You forgot something Yami Meranda, the surrounding area we are doing this duel is mixed up between your realm and the shadow realm. Our half of the field is in the shadow realm so that means..." he showed a Monster Reborn card, "I activate this to bring back my Valkrie Dark Magician Girl and place Destruction Sword to her to boost her attack. Now, she is far enough to take down your dragon."

"Oh, oh really Pharaoh? Look closely at my dragon," Yami Meranda said, enjoying every minute of this as she eyed him.

Chaos Abyss Dragon's attack has changed; it changed as soon as Yami Yugi's turn begun, it was now 4500. Even Guido had to admit that this was amusing but he kept his focus all the same. Yami Meranda decided to explain: "For every turn that begins when it's your turn or Alice's, my dragon gets her attack increased by 100. It's one of my favorite abilities that my realm can do."

Yami Yugi took a card from his hand again but this time placed it in defence mode; it was his Kuriboh, looking at his hands cards he drew his attention on the polyrization card. 'I used this card with Kuriboh before when I dueled Seto. I wonder if it will work on that dragon,' he thought, looking at the dragon and back at the card. 'On my next turn, I'll have to try it.'
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 am

Alice had heard Yugi, very surprised to hear that their side was in the shadow realm. She smiled, glad to see as he brought back the Valkyrie Dark Magician Girl and strengthen her up. But she was shocked, seeing as Yami Meranda's dragon was stronger now, hearing her. That is totally unfair! Then it was her turn as Alice drew a card. "I sacrifice my Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon and Harpie's Brother in order to summon Harpie's Pet Dragon!" she said as the two monsters left and the dragon appeared. "Since I have two Harpie Ladys on the field, my dragon's ATK increases to 2600." Alice said back, before putting a card face down, Sakuretsu Armor. When Yami Meranda goes to attack with her dragon, this card will destroy it and her and Yugi will be able to win this duel.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 am

"Your Harpie's Pet Dragon is still too weak to takedown my dragon, Sweety, face the facts and forfeit already. Same with you Pharaoh, the pair of you should just admit defeat right now," Yami Meranda said, waiting for Guido to take his turn.

Guido drew two cards from his deck to his hand. "I activate Deathstar Crown to boost my Golden Sphinx's attack up by 1000 points making it up to 3900. Now, attack that face down, Golden Sphinx!"

Yami Meranda realized what the face down card of Yami Yugi's could be. "Wait! Guido, no. You shouldn't have done that!"

Too late. The card flipped up to reveal Kuriboh and the Polyrization card was activated causing the Kuriboh to multiply and they were released onto Chaos Abyss Dragon. Yami Meranda slapped Guido over the head and he yelped as lightning charges shocked him.

"You utter.. Stupid. fool! When I say no, I mean, no! Now look what you have made happen to my pet! I shall have you burning in the damn lava rockpool once we get back!" Yami Meranda snapped.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Alice had heard Yami Meranda, shaking her head as she smiled. The other does not even know about her Trap card. Then she watched Guido take his turn, very surprised as he went to attack Yami Yugi. She was glad, seeing the Kuriboh multiply and go onto Yami Meranda's dragon. Yes, that will definitely help! Alice saw as Yami Meranda slapped and shocked Guido, hearing her. Alice looked over at Yami Yugi, smiling and glad. They can and will win this duel.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 pm

"Now, seeing as my dragon has been grounded by those furbies I think I shall do, this!" Yami Meranda drew a card from the deck, looked at her two facedown's next to her dragon thoughtfully for a moment before withdrawing a card from her hand. "I sacrifice my two face down cards to summon out Judge Man. Now to end my turn I think I will place thsi in face down."

Guido watched and saw each card Yami Meranda put down and once hearing of the face down befroe ending the turn, he grinned at the card. "Oh that will definitely sabotage their chances," he said, seeing her smirking.

"Indeed it will Guido." Yami Meranda responded, turning her attention on Alice. "It's your turn," she said, keeping an eye on her dragon as a little fear filled her eyes for her.

"Hmm, it seems that she is scared of what will happen to her dragon, Alice but she shouldn't be looking like it may cost her life on the line," Yami Yugi told Alice. "Unless. Wait, Shadi told me that if the dragon is destroyed then that shall destroy her; meaning, if we defeat Chaos Abyss Dragon, then we will destroy Yami Meranda."

Yami Meranda gasped as she eyed Yami Yugi. "No..." she trailed off in a whisper, fear had crept up within her and she wanted to scream. "You wouldn't dare do this to me Pharaoh. Oh, I darn well hate yo for this!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Alice watched, seeing as Yami Meranda had summoned Judge Man and placed another card face-down. She had heard her, nodding back. But then she was shocked, hearing Yami Yugi say that destroying the Chaos Abyss Dragon would end up destroying Yami Meranda as well. Alice now felt bad for her, knowing that them winning would mean having her be destroyed. She sighed as she drew a card, thinking. "I activate the spell card, United We Stand. For every face-up monster I control, the equipped monter gains 800 ATK and DEF. I equip this onto my Harpie's Pet Dragon, making it's ATK 5000. I'm sorry, but we can't lose. Attack her Chaos Abyss Dragon!" Alice said as her Harpie's Pet Dragon increased in strength before attacking Yami Meranda's dragon.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:27 am

"I beg to difer!" Guido said, revealing a card that he had face down and that card was Negate Attack. "You really think I am going to let my mistress go like that?" he asked, smirking once seeing Yami Meranda's look of relief.

"That was uncalled for Guido, but I am in your debt all the same," Yami Meranda said, turning to Alice and Yami Yugi. "With Guido at my side, you cannot take me down so easily."

Drawing a card from her deck and placing it into her hand with the other three cards she chuckled before laughing. "And, this shall do just nicely as to wipe that trick off of my dragon. I activate Rose Thorne Sword, it destroys any magic or trap card that my opponent activates. So, watch and learn Pharaoh for this is one card I made for using in sticky situations such as this."

Once activated, the multiplied Kuriboh's vanished and Yami Yugi took damage to his life points as it was his card. Yami Yugi closed his eyes as the Kuriboh's were desdtroyed along with the original one, glancing at Alice he whispered, "Alice, Joey gave you a card. well he told me that he had slipped one of his best into your deck. Are you aware of it?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Alice was shocked, seeing as Guido had stopped her attack. It won't be so easy to beat Yami Meranda with him in the way. Then she watched Yami Meranda, surprised as the multiplied Kuribohs were destroyed along with the original. She saw as Yugi took the damage to his life points, worried. But then Alice had heard Yugi, surprised and confused. "No, I didn't know." she said back to him, shaking her head. When did Joey slip a card into her deck without her knowing?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 am

"Joey told me that he had placed Flames Swordsman in your deck somewhere Alice. That will possibly give us a chance we need. I'm going to see if using Dar Hole will help us but I also have my Time Machine card so maybe I could bring back my Gaia the Fierce Knight," Yami Yugi said, using Dark Hole to destroy all on the field, including Chaos Abyss Dragon that tried as it might to stay but was destroyed too.

Yami Meranda started to tremble and finally she fell to her knees, wincing and wheezing as she tried to get up. Yami Yugi took out another card from his hand and activated the other card he told Alice about, Gaia the Fierce Knight was brought back, Yami Yugi declared a full out attack on Yami Meranda; she was helpless, even Guido couldn't help her. Life points of Yami Meranda's started draining like wild flowers in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Alice had heard Yugi, surprised that Joey had put a Flame Swordman in her deck. She listened to him say that he would use Dark Hole and Time Machine to bring back Gaia. She nodded back, watching as he got rid of everything on the field, include Chaos Abyss Dragon. Alice watched as Yami Meranda fell to her knees, wheezing and trying to get up. Then she watched as Yugi used Time Machine to bring back Gaia the Fierce Knight and attacked her, watching Yami Meranda's life points go down. Then Alice drew a card, surprised to see that it was Flame Swordsman as she smiled. "I summon Flame Swordsman! Attack her directly and end this duel!" Alice said as the monster was on the field, attacking Yami Meranda and watching her life points drain even more.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

"No! I shall not let this happen!" Yami Meranda stared at her life points as they went lower and lower until...they vanished.

"ugh! Drat you Alice, Pharaoh~" the shadows of her realm started wrapping around her, "I shall not be gone forever Pharaoh. I shall return. And...when I do, you had best be prepared for your friends and those closest to you shall be the ones who suffers the consequences of what you have done to me in my life that once was."

Yami Meranda vanished and Yami Yugi turned to Alice. "Let's go Alice. Thank you helping me by the way, you sure are quite a duelist."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:39 am

Alice was surprised, seeing as Yami Meranda's life points had disappeared. She was seeing the other disappear into the shadows, hearing her as she shivered a little. Alice was not looking forward to when that time would come. Then she had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back to him and smiling. "You're welcome. Really? Well I haven't dueled much before now. Actually, during the duel, it felt like someone else was in my head and helping me." Alice had then said back to him, thinking about it. But now that's over and everything can go back to normal for now, somewhat anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next