AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 pm

-----at the Game Shop---

Yami Yugi and Alice arrived at the game shop but Yug's friends were already there. They had been waiting for him, Tara turned to Yami Yugi and Alice. Tara was worried for where her sister had gotten off to. Yami Yugi entered the shop as Yugi's friends gathered round but Tara had her arms crossed, she was wanting to hear what had happened.

"Hey Yugi, Alice. You missed last lesson. Where were you guys?" Joey asked, sitting at one table by the window.

"We had a run in by Yami Meranda," Yami Yugi responded, recieving a worried look from his friends.

"What? 'She' took my sister over again?" Tara asked, astonished by this news of what she was hearing from Yami Yugi.

"Yes. I had to get Alice to help me win a duel against her and some servant of hers Tara. Alice is quite the duelist, even though she hasn't been in a duel before today," Yami Yugi exclaimed, looking at Alice as he said this. "You should've been there. Alice really came through."
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 282

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Alice had walked with Yami Yugi to the game shop, surprised to see as all their friends were already there waiting. She walked inside with him, seeing Tara and knowing that she must be wondering about her sister. Alice had heard Joey and the Yami Yugi, agreeing with him as she nodded. Then she was hearing as Yami Yugi was telling everyone that Alice was quite a duelist and really came through, blushing in embarrassment. "Really? Thank you, I wasn't that good though. Joey's card helped out too. Like I told you before, I think someone else was helping me out in that duel, like they were inside my head.." Alice had then said back to Yami Yugi and the others, smiling and thinking.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:48 pm

"When had you felt it? At what point Alice?" Tara asked, her pendants tiger's eye shone for a moment.

Joey smiled as he heard of his card. "Yeah, I'm glad that helped you Alice. Could I possibly have it back?" he asked, putting out a hand for his card in a casual manner.

---------

At the park---
Meranda woke up on a bench under an apple tree looking around at her surroundings warily, she had no idea what happened. Getting up from the bench and noticing her duel deck was scattered on the ground in front of the bench, Meranda cursed. Bending down to pick the cards up before anyone could grab them she decided to give Tara a call.

'I bet I can guess where my sister is. Probably out shopping the more I know...'
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Alice had heard Tara, surprised and thinking, trying to remember. "I felt it right after she had summoned her Chaos Abyss Dragon. I was scared and afraid that we would lose when he was in my head. It wasn't Yugi, I know that but his voice was a little familiar, but I couldn't tell who it was. He was commanding and telling me what to do with my cards when, demanding that I do not lose, doing this during the duel up until we won.." she had then said back to Tara, nodding. Just who was that guy in her head? Then Alice had heard Joey, nodding back as she had smiled. "Sure, of course." she said back to Joey, seeing his hand out. So she looked through her deck, finding the Flame Swordsman and taking it out. Then she handed it back to Joey, glad that he had given her this card. "When did you sneak this into my deck?" Alice had then asked him, wondering.

(If you couldn't tell, the voice is supposed to be Marik, if that's okay with you. Kind of like how Marik took control of Joey when he dueled Yami Yugi in the Dark Tournament Arc, but not total possession either.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am

( Yeah I already knew Cool Nod )

"Hmm, maybe it was your conscoince Alice," Joey said, not realizing the truth of what or who it really was that had been involved.

"Honestly Joey, that cannot be a male voice if it had been. Who in their right mind do we know is insane and control crazy within this city?" Tara exlcaimed, when nobody answered she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Marik that is who. Maybe he controlled you Alice."

Yami Yugi recalled how Joey had been taken over by Marik Ishtar in a duel before and nodded. "Hmm, yes, that might be true Tara. We can't be certain though. However, I shall see if I can speak with him, " he said, hearing the shops doorbell as he spotted Meranda.

"Hey everyone," Meranda said, smiling and waving. "What's up?" she asked, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Alice had heard Joey, shaking her head at him. She agreed with Tara, knowing that there was no way her conscience could be a male voice at all. Then she had heard her and Yugi say that it was probably Marik. Marik? Alice held her head, feeling like she was forgetting something that had to do with him, but she couldn't remember what it was. Alice was very surprised, seeing Meranda and hearing her. She was glad that the other is alright, considering what they did to Yami Meranda. "Not much, just talking." Alice then said back to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 am

"Yes, I'm all right but i can't say the same for Mesta. what the heck happened?" Meranda asked Alice and Yami Yugi.

Yami Yugi explained all that happened in the duel to Meranda and she stared wide eyed at him. "Ah, so that is why she is cursing and yelling like hell then? Ah, okay. Oh, by the way~" she turned to her sister.

"Mokuba is looking for you Tara," Meranda exclaimed, showing Tara a ntoe. "He said to me to give you this."

Tara took the note and read it:

"Tara, meet me at Kaiba Corporation. Seto needs to see Yugi, you, Joey and Ryou, Marik and Alice urgently. I don't know why but he will probably tell you when you all arrive there. It's tomorrow, at midday, so you all have time to prepare your decks. That is all I have been told." Tara looked at the ones in question upon the letter.

Meranda crossed her arms. "puh, he remembers you sister, but forgets of me? What a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Alice had heard Meranda, surprised and giggling a little, hearing that Mesta was cursing and yelling like hell. Guess she didn't like that she had lost in the duel. Then she was hearing Tara, read the note, very shocked. Seto Kaiba wants to see them?! Is it about the tournament?? He did say that they had time to prepare their decks, so it has to be that. But she was very surprised, hearing Marik's name in the note. He's part of the tournament too? Now she felt really nervous, not liking that she has to see him again and that he is even in the same tournament as her. But at least she will have Yugi, Joey, Tara, and Ryou to be there for her. "Guess we should all start preparing our decks and getting ready for tomorrow." Alice said back to them all.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am

"i am calling that geezer of a cousin of mine, how dare he not include me!" Meranda yelled, whipping out her phone from her jacket and dialling Seto's number.

Tara sighed and rolled her eyes. "Maybe Seto had been in a hurry Sis you never know."

"Oh, don't make excuses for that snobby nosed fool, Tara," Meranda snapped, listening to the phone beeping away at her ear.

Joey nodded to Alice and said in turn, "yes, we should best get ready for what ever comes our way. Alice, you had the less practice, maybe you and I should do a practice duel with Yugi and..." he glanced between his friends, his attention stopping right onto Meranda. "Meranda."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:53 am

Alice was very surprised, hearing from Meranda that Seto Kaiba is actually her cousin. But then she was hearing Joey, agreeing with him about doing the practice duel. She did notice the hesitation before he said Meranda. She guessed it was because of before when she had dueled Yami Meranda. But she won't be back for a long while, so dueling Meranda will be okay. "Yeah, that would be good, doing the practice duel. We should do it separately though since tomorrow we would probably be dueling one-on-one, so I need experience with that and dueling by myself." Alice had then said back to Joey, nodding back. She also wanted to be able to duel herself, without having that Marik control her.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:03 pm

"We could, I need to work on dueling by myself too. I always have her telling me what to do and when to do it," Meranda exclaimed, eyeing the staff for a moment.

Yami Yugi nodded and turned to Alice, Meranda, and those who were mentioned by Mokuba. "Right, so it's settled then, we can all do a practice duel outsidethe shop on the corner part of the street."

Tara smiled and headed for the door already wearing to go. "So, what are we waiting for; let's go!" She went out the store.

"Is your sister always this energetic?" Yami Yugi asked, glancing at Meranda.

"Need i answer that Yugi?" Meranda asked back, she sighed in regret. "Yes, she is but you haven't seen anything yet." She headed out next.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Alice had heard Meranda, glad that she wasn't the only one as she nodded back. She agreed with Yugi about going to do the practice duel outside the shop. Then she was hearing Tara, surprised to see how energetic she was, smiling. She had heard Meranda, wondering just how energetic Tara can really get. Alice then went out of the shop after her, hoping that she can get some good practice in with this duel.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 am

"Okay, I think you should go up against me but I'll go easy as you're a beginner, Alice," Yami Yugi exclaimed, turning to Meranda and Tara. *You two all right going up against one anotehr?"

Meranda nodded, showing off as she shuffled her deck a little. "Oh yeah Yugi, I'm all right with that. I've been meaning to thrash the floor with my sister for a while now, hehe," she eyed her sister and asked her, "you ready sister?"

Tara giggled and got her deck out of her skirt pocket. "Keep talking like that and you will turn out just like your Yami, Meranda," she teased, smiling.

"No matter how hard she tries Tara, Meranda will never be anything like that creep," tea said from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, nodding back to him. "Yeah, I'll be fine with that." she said back to him, smiling. Then she looked over, seeing as Meranda and Tara were going to duel each other. She chuckled, hearing as the two were being cocky with each other. Alice had heard Tea, agreeing with her. "Yeah, Meranda could never be like her Yami." she said back to them, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 am

The two duels started and as it kept going people started crowding in to see the battles. Yami Yugi was having the upperhand on Alice but in the duel between Mranda and Tara, Tara was struggling but was holding on. Meranda however, she was literally in trouble as Tara had pulled out the activation of Swords of Revealing Light and had Meranda completely off course of what she wanted to do.

"It's your move Alice. I have my Dark Magician at his very best and in defense with a face down card at his side. I'll keep on giving as much advice as I can but I shall not be telling you how to win this duel, like I have been doing throughout our duel, there is no way I am going to be too easy on you." Yami Yugi exclaimed, making eye contact with a serious stare.

From across the way, Meranda noticed what Yami Yugi was up to and smiled. 'Good move Yugi. Keep it up and maybe Alice will win. Alice has to get better, earlier on, my Yami almost cleaned the field with her. Mesta could have killed you and Alice, if Alice isn't careful she may run into me when 'she' is in control and..." Meranda couldn't get herself to think it, shaking her head she focused her mind back on the duel with Tara.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Alice was having a tough time in the duel with Yugi, but noticing that Tara was struggling too before she switched it back around at Meranda. Then she was hearing Yugi, nodding back to him. "Yeah I know and I wouldn't have it any other way." she said back to him, smiling as she drew a card. She can't be relying on Yugi to help her in duels, and she sure as hell can't be having Marik tell her what to do. Alice looked at her hand and what she had on the field, a single Cyber Harpie Lady and thinking as she smiled. "I put down the field spell, Harpie's Hunting Ground! Then I activate the spell card, Elegant Egoist! Since I have a Harpie Lady on the field, I can summon up my Harpie Lady Sisters to the field!" she said back as the Harpie Lady Sisters appeared on the field. "Since I summoned my Harpie Lady Sisters, I can use my Harpie's Hunting Ground effect to destroy your face down card. Another effect is that all Winged-Beast Types gain 200 ATK and DEF, bringing my Cyber Harpie Lady to 2100 ATK and my Harpie Lady Sisters to 2150, which is more than your Dark Magician's DEF. Harpie Lady Sisters, attack Dark Magician!" Alice said back as she had her monster attack his. She can win this duel.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:14 am

Yami Yugi chuckled. "Oh you mistaken that a lot Alice, for I had my Magical Hats card face down ready for an attack. So, now I activate it's ability and hide my Dark Magician. Lets see how you do at guessing where my Dark Magician is hiding Alice."

Within the other duel Tara had been doing well up until now however, Meranda had gotten the upperhand once Dragon Seeker came onto the field. Tara screamed as the force from the attack on her brought a large impact at her, making her lose her balance and almost fall from the podium. Tara's lifepoints were 1000 while Meranda's were 1200; Tara always came out second best to her sister and always had to stick by Meranda's rules, but not today, today was different. Times since they moved to Japan were not the same as before. Back in London, they hardly ever competed against one another and never had to not partner up in a game.

"I'm not letting you get one over on me sis," Tara said, drawing a card and seeing it was the Dark Magician Girl. This was her chance.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 am

Alice was shocked, hearing that Yugi had activated Magical Hats. But her Harpie's Hunting Ground was supposed to get rid of that card! She was hearing him, seeing the four hats and wondering where the Dark Magician was hiding. "Fine. I attack the hat second from the right!" Alice then said back, watching her monster attack and hoping that it was the right hat. She has to win this, to show that she can be strong and win without relying on anyone else.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 am

"Come on Alice, you can do it!" Joey cheered, having both hands up to the sides of his mouth. "Get in there!"

Yami Yugi gasped as the second hat faded away and his Dark Magician got hammered in seconds, the rest of his life points going down before he could think up his next move. Looking at Alice he smiled and went off the podium to join his friends. Looking over at the duel between Meranda with Tara, Yami Yugi couldn't help but notice that Tara was literally not ready for going up in any tournament. Tara's deck weren't strong enough but it was balanced, Yami Yugi couldn't stop himself from wondering if Alice was a better duelist than himself.

'No, no don't think like that Pharaoh. You can't start having no faith in yourself. We have to stick through this together, for grandpa's sake,' Yugi said in yami Yugi's mind. 'But...Yugi, what if Marik or Bakura uses Alice to get at me? What shall we do then?' he replied, Yugi sighed and replied back, 'We shall try to snap Alice out of their control if that ever happens.'
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Alice was surprised, smiling when she had heard Joey cheering for her. But then she was really shocked, seeing as she guessed right about the hats. She saw as her monster destroyed his Dark Magician, getting rid of the rest of his life points, happy. "Yeah, I did it! I won on my own!" Alice said as she got down from the podium, smiling and excited. Alice had then gone over to Joey, glad that he cheered for her. "Thanks for cheering for me. Now I know that I can duel and win on my own." she had then said back to him, smiling and now anxious for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 am

"it's not as easy as that Alice; Yugi was holding back, he went easy on you. Using MAgical Hats with his Dark Magician instead of just attacking when he had the chance, it was all just to make you look good," Meranda pointed out, recieiving a icy glare from Tea.

"No. Alice did it all herself Meranda. I never held back on her," Yami Yugi said, smiling at Alice. "yes, I don't think you will have much to worry about in the tournaments Alice."

"Oh I give up. I know the girl isn't ready just yet and you lot are giving her false hope. Yugi, Joey, I know you two are cheering her on but when it comes to dueling top duelists like Pegasus or Seto, she will get creamed." Meranda turned to Alice, sighing for she knew what she had to do. "Alice, I'll mentor you. You need a little more to learn that luck isn't the only thing needed to focus on."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

Alice was surprised, hearing Meranda say that Yugi had gone easy on her just to make her look good. She looked down, wondering if that really was true. But then she was happy when she heard Yugi say that he never held back and that she wouldn't have much to worry about in the tournaments, smiling. Alice was then hearing Meranda, surprised and thinking about that. She probably would have a hard time dueling against duelists like Pegasus or Seto. But then she heard Meranda say that she would mentor her, glad. "A-Alright" Alice had then said back to her, nodding. She only hoped that Yami Meranda wouldn't show up during her mentoring.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am

"Hmm, I may have to consider a few things to be on the safe side of myself not turning into that evil jerkazoid during your mentoring though. I can't risk harming you Alice," Meranda exclaimed, turning to Yami Yugi she decided to get an opinion. "Yugi, I may need your help~" she said, pausing as he turned to her.

"What is it Meranda?" Yami Yugi asked, clearly already knowing what she might ask of him.

"I need a favor from you as to take this staff to Ishizu. So long as I don't have it on my person, Mesta cannot take me over for much longer than five minutes before being forced back to her realm; she could also be too weak to do any spells what so ever, so it will work. I did it before," Meranda said, holding out the staff to him to take.

"You sure I'd be safe with that staff? It is hers after all," Yami Yugi replied, only fingers away from taking it from her.

"Okay, I shouldn't take long," Yami Yugi said, heading off with Meranda watching him leave.

"Yes Yugi, now please, take it to Ishizu," Meranda said finally, handing to over to him and turning back to Alice. "Right, Alice, I think sooner will be better than later on the next day. Don't you?" she asked, smiling and shuffling her cards.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

Alice was hearing Meranda, agreeing that they needed to be on the safe side so Yami Meranda doesn't come out. She heard the other tell Yugi to take the staff to Ishizu. She was very glad to hear that without it, her Yami couldn't take over for more than 5 minutes or do any spells. She was relieved as Yugi took it, hoping that nothing happens to him because of it. Then Alice was hearing Meranda, nodding back to her. "Yeah" she had then said back to the other, nodding as she was shuffling her cards too.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am

"Right Alice, first of all place five cards in your hand from your deck, when doing this look for cards that have level 4. Once done that, look at their attack and defenses, this is where you might need to compromise..." she trailed off, putting a card face down. "How you doing?"

Joey watched with Yugi's friends next to him and as he heard what was being said to Alice, he looked puzzled. "Say what?" he asked, baffled by the way Meranda works things out.

"It is always good to put out a useful trap or magic card along with the best of your duel monsters but, in face down mode at the start of the duel Alice. when I was watching the duel you were in earlier on... You seemed to be putting yours all face up, that is how you always had gotten caught out by your opponent. Always put in a stronger monsterv face down than your opponent's monster that way, theirs is weaker and when they attack once it is their turn, they will lose points due to your face down being better." Meranda exclaimed, finishing her turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next