AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 196

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm

The mood had lightened over time and by the next half an hour, both of them were chattering in excitment. Debra wasn't going to let anything ruin this experience for her.

All of a sudden, the lights in the arena dimmed. The noise stopped abruptly and everyone was silent in anticipation. The commentator began speaking "Hello, Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Battle City Tournament! Today we will see who truely is the best duelist; there can only be one winner tonight, so without further ado, let's introduce our competitors!"
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 am

The sounds of cheering filled her ears as Meranda saw crowds of people around her in the stadium but what surprised her the most was that she was going to be participating as one of the newest competitors. That was when Meranda spotted him; Tara's godfather, he had came to watch the tournaments.

"Great, just what I needed..." she whispered outloud, regretting to ever come to this tournament.

The other competitors looked like tough competition but Meranda had a feeling that she would get through this without fear of being squashed like a bug; speaking of bugs, she spotted a guy with green hair and round glasses and thought. 'Hmm, so he's into bug types is he?' she had read his mind; the boy was thinking of his insect deck.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Jessica had made it home. To her dismay, however, the apartment she had taken residence in was above the entire 'duel', as they called it. Jessica had missed her call and managed to call back as she peeked out the window. Even with the glass door shut, it was terribly noisy.

"I know Ma." She would occasionally say. "I'll 'make friends', I guess...I hate it here though. I want to come home. I'm nineteen; isn't that old enough to make my decisions in life?"

She snorted, her mother beginning a lecture. Somewhere deep down, she knew her mother was right. That hollow feeling she had felt before; Jessica hadn't been aware of it until she actually spoke to people - tried to act friends.

We just want what's best for you. Her mother finished.

Jessica heaved a sigh. "I know. I'm sorry."

Saying their goodbyes was hard even when she knew she could speak with her mother anytime she wanted.

She rubbed her forehead, tossing the phone aside. The chatter and endless noise was giving her a headache. There were also all the lights shining in through the dark apartment.

In a fit of impatience, Jessica tore the sliding door open. Flinging herself toward the balcony, her hands gripped the cold metal as she began to yell into the crowds.

"Find some other place to hold your stupid tournament! This is a public disturbance, dammit!"

Her voice seemed all but lost in the chatter however. The young woman sighed, hanging her head low.

"I hate this place...so much."

Last edited by Dream Drops on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 am

Waiting for the next duel and becoming very bored of waiting Meranda decided to try and chat with some of the competitors, one person caught her eye; he was a little tall and had tri-coloured hair, his eyes were purple but the clothes were slightly gothic; kind of looked like a bondage slave more than anything.

"Um, hello there, I saw you duel a while ago. So, you're the King of Games hmm?" she asked, smiling a little.

Meranda looked past the guy and saw a girl talking with who seemed to be a boyfriend of that girl, Meranda couldn't help but wonder if she knew the girl from somewhere. 'That girl over there...she reminds me of someone that I once knew.' The thought slipped as the sound of another duel started to commence, Meranda started to get real nervous again.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 am

"WHOO!!" Debra began to get over-excited but forgot that she was supposed to be quiet, earning her a few glares from others in the crowd. Her boyfriend stared at her weirdly. "...What the HELL is wrong with you?" He asked. "Listen, the tournament is starting... that means, you don't make noise..."

"Sorry." She looked downwards in shame. He was always the smarter of the two and acted more as a parent. Telling her when something she did was stupid, giving her advice on things and being her guide. But sometimes he made her feel very unintelligent and if there was one thing she hated, it was being patronized. She was the sort of person that was just very awkward socially but she wasn't plain dumb.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 am

Coming out and seeing that her opponent was Joey Wheeler, Meranda couldn't help but feel terrible; going up against a friend was one of the few things Meranda couldn't bare to do, but just as she stood on her podium area she felt a sheer pain rip through her.

'No, not now, no...' her thought slipped away as she looked up at Joey and smirked as she continued, "...so, I'm up against you, dog breath?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Jessica had given up. She stormed down the stairs and walked outside again. There wouldn't be much of a point in sleeping. Too much seemed to be going on. What was worse; she had school the next day. The noise would keep her up all night. Why bother trying to sleep?

"This is ridiculous."

She took to standing, watching as two people seemed to be facing each other. The blond male, she didn't recognize. It wasn't like she had tried to place him. However, the female, she recall from earlier.

"So she's in all this nonsense too. Go figure. What is up with these people and their fetish with card games?"
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:08 am

Placing a card face down with another one Meranda ended her turn and JOey was to take his turn, she watched cautiously as he placed his down then she took a chance and destroyed the monster that posed as a largest threat. By activating Beckon of Darkness his strongest monster that he had put down had now been destroyed.

Attacking the other monster of Joey's with Feral Imp to end the second turn.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Jessica tapped her foot impatiently. Her arms crossed over her chest, a stern expression remained on her face as she watched this thing known as a 'duel'. Little had she known, she'd been watched as well.

A younger male, short but with spiky multicolored hair had taken notice of her.

"Miss, you don't seem to be enjoying yourself." He began, staring up at the taller woman. His tone remained kind, a childish curiosity in his voice.

Jessica huffed, barely sparing a glance at the male. "Of course I'm not!" She proclaimed. "I've got school tomorrow and I won't catch an ounce of sleep with this going on! People need to take some consideration to the people who, I don't know, live in the apartments surrounding this...card thing you people seem so enamored with!"

The male chuckled nervously at her response. He knew that much to be true; the noise would keep neighbors up. Most enjoyed the duels however. It was clear to him that she was foreign. He wondered if perhaps she just didn't fit in well with this kind of crowd.

"I'm Yugi." He introduced, dodging any more awkward conversation.

"Jessica." Was the females simply response. She glanced down at the male. "You have any idea what's going on? I'm not someone who know anything about this...dueling thing."

"Oh, well...my friends up there dueling. Joey's his name. But it seems he's in a pretty rough spot..." Yugi trailed off.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. It seemed there was an ounce of worry in his tone. She wondered why. It was just a game. What could be so dangerous about it? She shook her head and sighed, continuing to watch in silence.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:31 am

Suddenly Meranda doubled over with both palms of her hands dropping on the tables surface in front of her, she stared wide eyed at the tabletop where her cards were laid for a few minutes before squinting her eyes shut in agony and she started to whisper as a tear fell slowly from her right eye.

"No, not now, please...no..." her words trailed off as a insane laugh escaped her throat, before all eyes, she got a little taller and her hair above her eyebrows flicked to one side of her face so it was an inch past her left eyebrow slightly; her hair also got a little longer, slowly she looked up at Joey and smirked.

"Let's see how you do playing..." she trailed off as a crimson and black vortex wrapped over the duelling field covering them and shutting them off from the world around them.

"...my way," Yami Meranda finished, laughing once more before ending her turn with a monster card face down.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:23 am

Debra glared looking less than pleased. She had paid good money for this! Still, her boyfriend seemed to think differently. Though he wasn't the one who paid.

"Oh...my...God... THIS IS AWESOME!" He yelled while everyone else was either scared shitless or just downright confused. Debra was the latter. She tried very hard to restrain herself and not slap him. Though she had to admit, there was some part of her, and she didn't know how big it was, that was enjoying this.

Last edited by x-AngelicLibra-x on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 am

On the break of wanting to scream in horror and on the verge of utter despair Joey Wheeler tried his best to keep his cool, he put his celtic gaurdian in attack mode and attempted to attack the feral imp but just as the celtic gaurdian was making it's move Yami Meranda chuckled.

"You landed right in my grasp, I activate Negate Attack," she proclaimed, the attack of the celtic gaurdian was neglected.

"Wha-?! Oh man..." Joey groaned, looking a little defeated and at a loss.

Yami Meranda chuckled and drew a new hand of five cards but just as she did so, she smirked; there, right in the new five was a ritual card with her best dragon.

"Right, get ready to meet your doom, dog breath!" she declared.

Back in the audience however, Meranda's sister was looking worried; she knew what was happening, once the void of Mesta's realm appears around the duel it only meant one thing.. Yami Meranda was in control of Tara's sister.

"This is bad..." Tara trailed off, eyeing the crimson and black swirling mass that covered the duel arena.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

Claudia stepped forward, hands in her pockets as she watched the duel between the blond and that Meranda chick. She had arrived moments ago after finishing up a little duel with a nobody earning herself a third locator card.

"Fancy meetin' you hear," Claudia stated cooly, stepping up beside the woman she knew as Jessica from earlier. "Thought you weren't into this thing."

She ignored the little boy next to Jessica, recognizing him from around town and from his fame as a Duelist. She had no words for him at the moment. Instead she nodded her head towards Meranda.

"What's with her?" she yawned laxly.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 am

1000 of Yami Meranda's life points got drained as her two duel monsters got sacrificed at the same time; that was the price for activating the ritual card that she was willing to use, as the points and the two monsters vanished a deep green dragon with red wings and crimson eyes emerged.

"Say hello to my precious favorite dragon, dog breath, for she is longing in wait to rip you apart!" she declared, for a moment she eyed Joey and seeing him trembling slightly got her smirking.

"Wh, what is that dragon?" Joey asked, staring wide eyed at the huge monster before him.

"It's my Chaos Abyss Dragon, on my next turn though..." she paused as she placed a trap face down and continued, "...you're going to start wishing you never took part in this tournament."

In the audience Tara turned to the two girls and thinking of something to tell them so that the truth of the evil spirit stays out of their knowledge she got ready with something madeup to tell them.

"Meranda is like that; when it comes to games she gets serious like that, she makes her opponent feel as much agony as she can throw at them," she proclaimed; Tara knew that it wasn't convincing enough but if she told them the truth it would endanger them and herself, Yami Meranda would hear their thoughts and would have come after Tara for telling other mortals about her.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 am

Without looking at the woman who had answered her Claudia snorted and rudely answered "I don't believe I was asking you."

She paused, watching the duel continue and listening in to Meranda. She snorted again, shrugging her shoulders. She was thoroughly unimpressed with the woman and her twist in personality. She had dealt with worse, much worse, in her lifetime before now to be intimidated by the woman and her attitude or words.

"'Dog breath?' That's not smack talk that's a kindergartner-level insult."
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 am

Debra had enough. Something bad was happening. Black mist was everywhere for goodness sake and that chick. That chick. People don't just switch personalities like that unless there was something wrong.

While everyone else was distracted by the duel, she hopped up but her boyfriend grabbed her hand. "H-hey, where are you going? I didn't upset you did I?"

"I'm not leaving." She whispered. "I'm stopping this duel!"

"What?! You can't." he protested. "It's getting to the awesome bit!"

Debra groaned, shook his hand off hers and ran to the back of the arena. Money no longer concerned her, this was getting too weird.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

"Say, lady, what is wrong with you exactly?" Joey asked in dismay as he saw poison seeping out from the fire that shoot from the dragon's maw, he dodged the fire but the toxicating poisonous gas had gotten to him slightly; it was like taking in the stench of death.

Yami Meranda laughed at his fear and shrugging her shoulders showing that she couldn't care less for if she hurt him or not, she chuckled.

"Come on then, take your turn..." she trailed off and started to mock, "or are you too much of a whimpering mongrel to show your fangs to me, hmm?"

Tara couldn't stand this any longer she wanted this to stop so she ran over to the girl of whom was trying to get away from her boyfriend. Tara thought that they both wanted to same thing; for this madness to end, for this duel to come to a close.

"Hey, hey? You there! Sorry for bothering you but..." Tara called out to Debby as she made her way over, hoping that the girl would see her and once over to where the girl was she soon explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 am

Great. The last thing Debra wanted was to be caught. What did this kid want? Still, Debra tried to be polite. "Listen girl. I'm really busy right now so... I gotta go." she ran to the room with the switches that powered the lighting in the arena. Perfect. She didn't know what most of the switches did but she flicked one anyway.

Not the right one. She saw a lot of confused faces as yes, the lights in the audience went out but the centre light that focused on the two duelists came on. She fumbled with the switches looking for the one that turned off all the lights.

She flicked another one. The centre light went pink.

This was going to take a while...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am

"This isn't normal." Jessica responded to the other woman. "This is down right insanity. No one 'changes' that fast; not even when they're being 'serious'. What it really is is nonsense."

Jessica snorted. It didn't seem she understood the extent of the game but she understood when a person had lost it. It seemed this one had.

"So, all the nut jobs play this game, or what?" Jessica jested. "I've heard of running away to a 'fantasy' but this, this is just down right weird."
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

Claudia glared around her. No one was doing a damn thing about this stupid duel and there were tons of bystanders. This was obviously not a hologram anymore and the poor blond was looking a little panicked. She heard the woman who had answered her question shout out to someone. Claudia paid it no mind.

Instead she began to walk straight towards the brunette woman, her pigtails and scarf trailing after her in the air as she strode confidently. She could feel the purple mist, a cool sensation on her skin where it touched though it did not daunt her.

About halfway from the girl Claudia called out "Hey, fuckass! What's your major malfunction, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 am

Just then, Debra had hit the right switch. All the lights in the arena went out and everyone in the crowd began to panic. There was a lot of screaming but Debra knew that her boyfriend would probably be loving this.

In the dark, Debra felt around for an empty seat and sat down pretending to be just as confused as everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 am

Jessica was struck in the shoulder hard. People had begun running when the entire place blacked out. In their panic, they didn't care who was in their way; they simply ran. Jessica sucked in a breath, stumbling slightly.

"Hey, are you alright?" The boy from before inquired. "We'll have to get closer...no ones around the duel...and I can't leave Joey behind."

"You've got to be kidding me." Jessica replied. "This is all nuts..."

Regardless, she began following the boy called Yugi toward the misty arena. Goosebumps ran up her arms as the feeling of the mist hit her skin.

"I thought this was all holograms." She stated as she came to a halt. "This can't be...real, can it?"
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am

[[OOC: Since it seems that this entire rp is pretty scrambled from what it seems to be some parties not understanding where we are.

We're in the streets; using duel disks. I specifically stated that my characters apartment was right above the streets where Meranda and Joey were having their duel, thus she comes outside because she can't get sleep due to the noise from the crowds. This isn't an arena set stage. It's the streets.

Power outage, caused by a surge from the Yami. People panic.

Stop skimming or read it twice or three times if you don't know where we are.

Now, continue.]]
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 am

"Okay, this is getting boring now." Her boyfriend told her. "Come. Let's take a walk."

The girl smirked at this. "Oh? I thought it was 'just getting to the awesome bit'?" He could be very nice sometimes and she didn't always notice this, it left her feeling as though she had been very unappreciative of him. She took his hand and sauntered away in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 pm

No matter if the lights were on or not Yami Meranda couldn't care less; she knew that she had sensed something of ancient power within the area, she found it oddly familiar. The boy Joey Wheeler was no use to her and he was not of whom was her interest, he was just a mere mortal.

"Nyeh! Let me go you crazy woman!" Joey screamed, struggling against her as he got pinned to the ground as the silver staff went across his throat below his chin.

"Shut up, mongrel it shall all be over soon. You were about to lose anyway so I shall take my winnings and be on my way," she flourished without a care for him, slicing his right shoulder with the blade of a dagger before taking a card from the scattered deck of Joey Wheeler.

Suddenly, police sirens flared and standing up from her crouch Yami Meranda looked down at the boy before a void opened behind her back and she slipped away into her realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next