AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 196

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Hearing the ruckus, the girl looked behind her, she managed to get a glimpse of what happened. Half of her thought she was hallucinating.

Her guy, however, had clearly not seen what happened. "Debra, what is it this time?" He asked.

"N-nothing..." She said but she made her way back to the scene anyway. It took her a while to fully process what just happened and when she did, she was not amused. "That little... you CAN'T DO THAT! A duel isn't over till it's over!!!" She raged. "You win wth humility and honour! You don't win with such pride! It's an insult to the game."

"Debra... calm down." He tried to say.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:57 am

"Joey? Joey? You okay?" Anzu asked, she stood over him once the medics got Joey sorted out resting in the ambulance.

Meanwhile Tara was looking around for Yugi; she knew that Mesta would be back, it wasn't like Mesta; Yami Meranda, to just go back off to her realm without making a guest appearance to her own little 'games' as she likes to call these disasters. Tara looked around but didn't see Meranda anywhere in sight so she went to find Yugi instead of hanging around for nosy people to ask questions, sure Tara and Meranda are new in Japan but it didn't mean to say that they hadn't met anybody yet.

'I got to get out of these busy street areas and to my godfather's beach house...' she trailed off and started to ease her way out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 am

Jessica had moved to the side of the male called Joey as well. He wasn't dead but he did have a notable injury on his neck.

"This is crazy..." She muttered. "What kind of 'game' is this?"

Jessica looked up, catching sight of the female who was with the woman named Meranda. "Hey!" She called out. She ran up to the girl, grabbing her by her shirt. "Where do you think you're going?! You know the person who did this, right?! Well, she almost killed that guy! You can't just walk away from this like nothing happened, dammit! You're a direct witness! Someone was almost murdered!"

Not being the type to lose her cool so easily, this would be a sight for anyone who knew her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 pm

"Here we go! I sense a chick fight!" Debra's boyfrend smirked. "Gimmie the front row seat."

"Oh be quiet!!" Debra scowled and dragged him with her, away from the scene with her phone in her free hand, dialling the police.

"You ruin everything!" He protested, shaking her off. "Get off!"

"Sorry. I just don't want you getting in trouble. When you get involved, you usually come very close to being jailled."

"That was a mate, I was protecting. Mates don't let mates down! Don't..." He said, pulling the mobile phone away from her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

"This is serious, you douche!" Jessica yelled at the male who spoke up about a chick fight. She was losing her patience for this entire situation and these people weren't helping. How no one seemed to be taking this seriously - or at least some of those who stuck around; she could never guess.

"Now, maybe you should start explaining things?" She demanded, turning her attention back to Tara. "Because I have no idea about any of this and it's just gone to a point here someone didn't just get hurt but nearly killed. This isn't a 'game'. This was nearly homicide."
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 am

The boyfriend frowned. "Aww man."

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't phone them!" Debra yelled.

"Because I'm a witness. And that means I'll have to mix with the coppers again." He cringed at the thought.

She glared. "Well it's not all about you, is it?" She dialled the number and called them anyway.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:25 am

Tara knew this would happen one day and ever since that day on the ferry boat from London to Japan, she knew it would come to this where she must tell somebody about what happened to her family; to her only sibling who had always stood up for her, Meranda had always been the brave one, always knew when to hold her ground but now she was the one needing help.

Looking at the people of whom had spoken to her and made her face them Tara sighed in regret as she held her pendant within the palm of her right hand, she looked at the people for a moment before getting ready to explain herself.

"That was not my sister who almost killed that boy and you wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth anyway..." she trailed off, forcing back tears as she said it to them.

Seeing one of the girls next to their boyfriend and knowing that she would call the police, Tara gasped and stared wide eyed at the girl.

"No, please, don't do that! The police won't be able to catch the thing that controls my sister; it wouldn't let mortals get hold of her anyway, so, please don't do it. Listen and hear me out before going to measures that big," she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 am

"Fuckin' cops have to fuckin' ruin everything." Her boyfriend was whining.

She tried her best to ignore it and focused on Tara. "Look kid, I know it's your sister and all and you don't want her to get in trouble, but mortals? Really? You're making her sound as if she's not mortal. Do you realise the implications of what you are saying? You're now making your sister sound crazy and you too. And trust me, that's not a good way to sound in front of the cops..." She managed to get through and explain everything to the police.

In a few minutes, they were down there taking the witnesses to write a statement.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:22 am

"Look, please, listen to me..." before the police arrived, her pendant glowed a dim silver light and a silvery mist wrapped around her and the boyfriends girl.

"See the memories that haunts me since boarding the HMS Belfast in London, I must show you what it is that happened, me and my sister are not what you say; I am normal, but Meranda...thanks to the spirit inside her, Meranda has no choice of what she is."

Quote :
(the flashback that Tara is showing to the girl is in deep red as I thought that would make things easier to understand)

Flashes of what happened when Meranda overheard Alexia telling Tara of having the ancient pendant that Tara's godfather found in a tomb in Egypt formed and played like a play. Suddenly after that as the moon showed itself; the new moon phase appeared, everyone went to bed but then Tara was watching the stars since she couldn't sleep. A blood curdling cry came from within a cabin followed by evil laughter, without warning silence broke the air. A man ran out from the ferry's doorway and had dashed to the front of the boat as Japan's pier came in view.

Looking at the boyfriend's girl Tara led her to the ferry's kitchens there was something that Tara wanted to show to the girl before the girl could make any questions.

There in the kitchens was Alexia; the mother and Yami Meranda had the mother by the throat. Alexia's feet was two inches off the ground with Yami Meranda smirking up at her. Alexia was trying to talk but was having a lack of oxygen.

"You were a fool; your husband was a much bigger fool; he gave something to you to give to Meranda as a birthday gift but he did it out of loathing for he knew you would dump him. Thanks to him, I am now free from my imprisonment. I was been trapped within a demension for over 3000 years and thanks to your man I have found a way out of my imprisonment that my father put me into all those years ago; you're eldest daughter was full of hatred for your man, she is just like me, got abused by the father and just so you know this staff..." she trailed off as she revealed a gold staff that has a ice blue crystal on one end.

"...That, staff was an artifact that my beloved husband's best friend found on an exhibition of exploring Egypt; my husband gave it to me to give to Meranda for her birthday; he said it was h, h, harmless! I--!" Alexia didn't have much more time to speak, the grip of the spirit was too much for Alexia's windpipe.

The spirit that was controlling Meranda started to chant something softly spoken in Arabic and the chant filled the kitchens air like a thousand ghostly whispers and before Alexia could breathe for another moment, her whole body made an air splitting loud snap of bones breaking within the skin. Blood ran from the woman's mouth as she stared in horror at the thing that was supposed to be her daughter.

"Tell Tara, that, I am, sorry..." the woman tried to say through spittles of blood.

"Whatever; I don't do the whole emotional sympathy act when it comes to failures for parents..." Yami Meranda retorted, grinning wide before dropping Alexia down hard on the tiled kitchen floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 am

"...That's fuckin' weird, mate. Even for me..." Her guy said slightly creeped out.

Debra looked on, gobsmacked. Rage built up inside of her but she tried to stay calm although never before had she been so prevoked to hit a child. "So... you mean to tell me, that this has happened before... and you just let your homocidal sister with multiple personality disorder run around killing people?"

She shut her eyes tight and opened them again clenching her fists before she lost it. "ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?! This chick recieves absolutely NO punishment for what she did-"

"Another chick fight-" Her boyfriend said before she interrupted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" She screamed, her boyfiend taken aback by this. She had raged at other people before but never raged like this towards him. Debra turned her attention back to Tara. "As far as I'm concerned, you're as much to blame for this as your sister is! Maybe I should tell the cops that you'd much rather let a potential serial killer roam free than to do ANYTHING AT ALL about it simply because you 'don't think it'll work'. You tried to get me to see things your way with this 'vision' but you've just given me several more reasons to hate you..." With that she ran over to the police and the others, trying to cover the tears coming from her eyes, her boyfriend following.

Last edited by DivineAgent- on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:26 am

Before any snapping could occur Tara turned to the girl and showed her what happened after that moment.

"I was told by my mother to save Meranda from the spirit within her," she explained.

The flashback changed to when Tara entered the ferry kitchen area to find her mother barely conscoius on the tiled flooring. Alexia saw her younger daughter and with the last of her strength she gasped.

"Tara, you must promise, to me, that you will save your sister. You must stop that spirit. No matter what happens be there for her, As for your father.. Make sure he pays..." Alexia trailed off, dropping to the floor like a rag doll. Tara stood up and put the ancient pendant around her neck and nodded.

"I promise mother, I promise."

On the pier's platform Desmon; the father, was trying to get away but soon police sirens came in plain sight as officers grabbed hold of him once someone from the ferry pointed at him and Tara appeared just as she explained it all to the police that Desmon was responsible for the death.

"I was sent to my godfather and he refused to take Meranda in so I got his beach house that he said could be mine. As for my sister, she had the police ask her questions; so, yes, the spirit got away with it but my sister got the blame for what my father had started; if he hadn't been so hateful towards my mother and my sister then maybe none of that would have happened," Tara explained.

Seeing the police and the others Tara followed the girl with the boy towards the authorities ready to answer anything she was going to be asked for Tara knew that one of the police women knew of her already. The blonde one had spoken to Tara quietly on the day when she first came to Japan, on that very same morning when her father had been arrested but ness had it that her father had escaped.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:14 am

Jessica remained doubtful of anything that occurred. She didn't believe it. Rationality in her mind told her that this wasn't possible. There had to be an logical explanation for it.

"Look," she began. "Things like this can be faked - easily. You're sister, she must have multiple personality disorder, thus she shouldn't be on the streets to begin with. She can't get away with what she did. This...story you're makin' up? This isn't even funny. This was still assault and she needs to be brought to justice."

She nodded toward the ambulance that had come around, checking on the male. His friends stood by, one Jessica recognized as Yugi.

"People got hurt; no one can make up for that. She needs to be caught, whether you actually believe this story or not."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 am

"What the heck is going on here? I thought today was supposed to go by swimmingly!" a young girl asked herself as she pushed through the crowd of people, saying her excuses and giving polite apologies in her hurry. The young girl known as Faith had been caught up in the bustling and panicking crowds when the lights had flickered and plus what made this day all the more frustrating was that mysterious smoke.

Now an ambulance was here which made things all the more concerning for her. "Oh no..." she breathed out when she finally caught sight of what was going on. A hand grabbed onto her left arm, a device known as a Duel Disk being attached to said arm. Faith's ears twitched to find herself standing a bit too close to a group of people who seemed to be conversing. Despite her squeaky soles on her feet she decided to move a bit closer, curiosity becoming the best of the short girl.

"...like this can be faked - easily. You're sister, she must have multiple personality disorder, thus she shouldn't be on the streets to begin with. She can't get away with what she did. This...story you're makin' up? This isn't even funny. This was still assault and she needs to be brought to justice."

Faith huffed a breath and crossed her arms deciding to walk a bit closer to the group and speak, her soft voice growing quite loud as she spoke.

"So, one of you is the cause for all this nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 am

Debra looked at the girl who was about her height and nervously spoke. "The main culprit is gone." She told her. "However, her sister is being most unhelpful." She said, indicating to Tara.

"It was supposed to be a legit duel." Her tall boyfriend added. "But it almost ended in a bloody murder!"
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 am

"This girls sister is." Jessica responded. She had yet to release her grip on Tara. She didn't want her getting away. The police, she hoped, would be on their way.

"And she's making up this giant story, it seems..." She explained. "I don't know what the whole situation is, but whatever it is, it sounds like her sister has a multiple personality disorder and nearly killed someone because of it."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

Faith could feel the blood boiling inside of her veins. This girl was the cause of all this drama? Nonetheless someone getting hurt because of it? What was going on with the world? Has everyone lost all sense in humanity?

"That's just crazy. You mean to tell me that you were the cause of all this?" Faith questioned, her hands now coming to her hips as she leaned forward slightly, her pigtails shifting forward and backwards slightly with her movements. "Someone is hurt because of this. They are going to the hospital. Worst of all, you have the crowd all fussed up because of it! I'm pretty sure that someone out of this group of hundreds of people called the police about this ruckus."

The teenager let out a sigh and rubbed the back of her head, trying to calm herself down from lashing out at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm

"I called the cops and they should be here anytime now." She said, sighing. All of these people, running around in panic. All because of one girl. How hard could it possibly be to bring in one girl? I mean, surely this 'supernatural' thing was just a story. It HAD to be. But yet...

No. It was bull.

"Hey, you alright...?" The guy she was with was just as baffled as everyone else and sometimes made unhelpful comments but he didn't purposely mean to piss anyone off. This day had been a disaster for the couple and he just hoped for it to all disappear as soon as possible.

"Yeah. I'm fine..." She managed to say.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 am

Tara remained silent within the grasp of one of the people but her eyes were on the one who was with the boyfriend of their's. Tara knew that the girl had a glimpse of the understanding; of what Tara has seen, what Tara spoke of and had shown to that boyfriend's girl was no illusion or bull. Tara knew that these people would have to find out the truth, the hard way, just like her mother did.

'Sooner or later Mesta will show up again, and when she does these people will know that I have not spoken any nonsense or bull. I am not the bad guy in all this; so why do I get the downfall?' she thought, looking at them in turn.

The ambulance drove off with Joey in it plus one of Yugi's friends went to accompany Joey so he didn't feel insecure. Tara saw that the boy named Yugi was still around and that only made her worry for Mesta was seeming to be interested in him; Tara knew by how Mesta had earlier on been eyeing Yugi from the duel, Yugi had Mesta's attention but why? That, Tara did not know yet but she was curious of what the golden thing around Yugi's neck was supposed to be.

"Hey, you, can I speak to you for a moment please?" she asked Yugi, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 pm

The police came in a rush to find out what had happened. Her boyfriend was nervous. He always was when the police were around, but for the sake of Debra, he promised to behave himself. He joined Debra and the other where the cops were but didn't speak until spoken to.

Debra still couldn't fully come to terms with what happened. When she was tellling the police it came out rushed and they had to tell her a few times to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Jessica finally released her grip on Tara. She had her doubts and rightly so. This woman seemed to trust Yugi however, seeming to expect him to believe her. Jessica however, had had enough of the nonsense. While they sat and argued, someone dangerous was still out there.

"I'm going after her." She muttered, narrowing her eyes briefly.

When no one was looking, she managed to sneak away down an alley, in the hopes of catching this woman despite the dangers she'd not seen.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

They didn't seem to be getting a valid response from Debra, who was a bit shaken up describing the events, so they moved onto her boyfriend who was able to explain it more clearly as they wrote it down in a notepad.

Meanwhile, Debra walked away to calm down and felt something crunch beneath her feet. She gazed down at what seemed to be a crystal shard. Covering her hand with her sleeve, she picked it up and put it into her pocket. This could be useful evidence for later. But why was she getting involved in this? Surely that was the police's job.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:33 pm

(so, Open poll mean we get to come in whenever, right? if not just let me know...)

The normal commotion of the Battle City Tournament was enough for this 13 year old Aiko Raendycjuen.
Though Aiko had enjoyed Duel Monsters like any other person, she had no love for this tournament-or any kind of tournament. But when she saw the police come-she realized something was wrong beyond wrong. The pink haired teen rushed down to the door to the area where the commotion had happened. She had heard from a by-stander that the girl that was in a duel had nearly killed her opponent.

That struck her odd. Even though when playing the game-one could find themselves being serious and almost panicked at times. Normal people don't try to kill one another... Aiko became curious-as most 13 year old kids would. And she decided to investigate. Aiko ran back inside and got properly dressed for going outside and nosing around in something that might get her in trouble-but her curiosity overcame any sort of fear that she would be caught.

Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:56 am

( which of the yugioh characters do I roleplay with? we just seem to only be using our OC's you see and I'm just wondering )

While all the hassle was going on about what happened in the duel but nothing else was going on and that was just plain boring for Yugi and his friends. Tara however was out looking for her sister but got fed up with looking after an hour and headed for work; she works at the Floristry shop that is halfway down the road from Kaiba Corporations and Domino High School, she had flower arranging to sort out plus a whole lot of new products such as glass vases and such for special deliveries for certain people's orders.

'Hmm, this is strange, why do I feel as though I've been followed here to the store?' she thought.

Giving a look around herself before getting the shops key from her skirt pocket Tara opened the shop and went in to get busy with her daily work activities. Little did she know though, she had been followed and some people had been following her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 am

Debra was about to start looking for more clues but the police called her over.

"Hey, they're taking us to the station to write a statement." Her boyfriend told her. For once, he was serious. Concern filled his brown eyes. "Are you alright now?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

They both entered into the back of the police car and were taken to the station.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 am

Within an empty alley where nobody could notice a thing of what was going on, a crimson and black mass of shadow formed as it crackled slightly but then someone appeared once they came from within it. It was Meranda looking dazed and pale.

"Wha, What happened?" she asked in a whisper, thinking out loud for a moment.

Weak and dazed since the spirit in her had taken so much out of her when it was in control of her body, Meranda soon fell to the ground but had fallen into a pile of rubbish sacks that had been stacked by one wall within the dank and dark alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next