AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Bakura had heard Tara, waiting for her as he saw her go to the back. He kept looking at the flowers when he then saw her come back. He was extremely surprised, seeing the purple, black, blood red, and midnight blue roses. Those are certainly very different and would be fitting for Mesta. But Bakura knew that Tara was probably up to something and these roses could be something that would hurt Mesta. "Yes. Thank you, these are really different. Is there any special that I should know about these?" Bakura said back to Tara, inspecting for thorns or any magic on and in the roses. Alice was very surprised, hearing that Marik wanted to be by her side if there was a confrontation. Then she had heard Ishizu, nodding back and agreeing. "I know, it was like that when me and Yugi had dueled her before." Alice then said back to Ishizu, shivering from that.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am

Tara had been aware of him probably suspecting something from her but she smiled. "I'm not sure to be exact. The midnight blue one is one that I especially planted, I have a secret thing I use for making the unique coloured ones. There's nothing too special about them though, but to the eye of the beholder, there would be most definitely. I'm sure Mesta will adore them. And yes~" she paused, going to the counter with them.

"You cannot hide it from me Bakura. I know you're getting them for her. My, an evil spirit buying flowers? Now I have seen everything," she said, laughing for a moment.

"Would you like anything else with them?" Tara asked, working the cash register.

Marik nodded. "Yes, I know. That is why I shall be there the next time if there even will be a next time, Alice. I'm not going to let her get what she wants. Yugi may have not been able to stop her but I shall. I do after all have the one god card that may be able to withstand her dragon's wrath," he exclaimed, showing the Winged Dragon of Ra's card.

"Marik, you might be correct but we shouldn't take risks like that," Tara said, almost already at the game shop's door.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Bakura was hearing Tara, hearing that she had planted the midnight blue one. He was suspicious, wondering what was the secret thing she used for making these and that there would be something special about them to the eye of the beholder. Then he was annoyed, her knowing that he was getting these for Mesta and laughing at the thought of it. "Shut up. Unlike you, I care about and love her. You have no idea just what she has gone through all these centuries. No, I don't want anything else." Bakura said back to Tara as he was getting the money out to pay for these. Alice was hearing Marik, glad and surprised as she saw the Winged Dragon of Ra. But she then heard Yugi, agreeing with him about that too.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 am

Tara shook her head. "Oh I know what she has been through, Bakura. I know because I sensed it from her before now. On our first confrontation, on the ferry. I'd rather not bore you with details or anything but there is something of great importance that you must know of her~" she paused, looking seriously at him.

"The soul of her's is not all there Bakura. She could turn on the one she loved and /loves/ without the whole soul she could become a great threat to you. I bet she never even told you the dreaded drawbacks to it, did she?" Tara exclaimed, seeing the money Bakura was getting out of a pocket and putting her hand out to him to stop him.

"No, don't worry about paying for them Bakura. I'll let you have them free of charge. So long as you tell Mesta not to come anywhere near as to harming Yugi," Tara said, even though she knew him better than to accept that agreement.

"You kids are rather late," Yugi's grandpa said, hearing the overhanging doorbell and looking up to see them coming in.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 am

Bakura had heard what Tara was saying about Mesta's soul, glaring. "I already know about her soul and she would never turn one me." he said back to her. Then he listened as she told him that he didn't have to pay as long as he told Mesta to not come near anywhere harming Yugi. He chuckled, shaking his hand as he got his money out. "That's never going to happen." Bakura said back to Tara as he gave her the money for the flowers. Alice had followed the others into the game shop, surprised to see the short old man and guessing that he was Yugi's grandpa. "Hello there." she said to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:13 am

"No I mean it, go on ahead, I know, we never got along but I am in a way sorry for what happened to Mesta up on that rooftop. This is my way of saying my apologies to you both. By letting you have those free of charge," Tara excalimed, wishing that her sister had hopefully not gotten hurt too.

"Why, hello there~" he replied, hearing Yugi whisper her name. "Ah, Alice. Pleased to meet you, I see you've met my grandson and his friends," he said, going back around the counter to sort out the cash machine.

Joey sat in a chair. "yeah and she even got to see~" he paused, wincing. "Ow~!" Tea stamped on his right foot lightly to stop Joey from saying of Yami Marik and Bakura, plus Yami Meranda.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Bakura was surprised, hearing that Tara was sorry about what happened to Mesta and giving him the flowers for free. "That's a surprise, coming from you. But fine and thanks." he said back before taking the flowers and leaving. He then walked off, wondering what Mesta will think of these roses as he had smiled. Alice had heard Yugi's grandpa, smiling and nodding back. "Nice to meet you too. Yeah, they're really great." she said back to him as she had smiled. But then she heard Joey before Tara stepped on his foot and he had stopped. Was Joey going to say about how she had met Yami Marik, Bakura, and Yami Meranda? Alice wouldn't want to worry Yugi's grandpa by mentioning all that, glad that Tara had stopped him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 am

(it had been Tea who stopped Joey, not Tara ^^; Tara is at her shop, she can't be in two places at once )

"You're welcome. Tell Mesta that I said that I hope Meranda is okay!" Tara called out to him.

Smiling once he left the shop and sighing in relief that Bakura hadn't noticed anything suspicious. She decided to get back to work with setting up things in the shop and putting some music on a small stereo beneath the counter. Grabbing a mop and bucket again to clean the shop floors outback whilst dancing to the music that was on.

"It is always nice to get to meet new people that my grandson has met," Yugi's grandpa said, smiling at Alice.

Joey stood up from the table and went over to the counter. "yeah, but it is not any fun to meet three psycho's up on a museum roof top floor. Where one is to a guy who likes ya," he exclaimed.

"Oh dear. You met Yami Marik, Bakura and that new one?" Yugi's grandpa asked, staring in shock at Alice.

"Yes Alice did grandpa. We only got away by luck thanks to Tara," Yugi said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 am

(Sorry, it looked like Tara when I was replying.)

Bakura had heard Tara as he left the shop, walking. He still was suspicious of the flowers though as he thought of Mesta. Then he took the gem and used it to teleport himself back to Mesta's place, looking around for her. Alice had heard Yugi's grandpa, nodding back as she had smiled. But then she heard Joey, sighing as she knew that. "Yeah" Alice had then said back to Yugi's grandpa, nodding back to him.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 am

(it's okay. The main thing is that you knew of your mishap :) )

Yami Meranda was busy washing up cutlery and such like in the pantry but had the music on full, it echoed throughout the mansion from within the lounge. She barely even heard Bakura when he arrived, she was singing along with the song that was on; it reminded her so much of the life she once led, it was an old egyptian song of her's.

"Anyone want anything to eat?" Yugi's grandpa asked curiously.

"Say, that is right. We were waiting till we got here gramps. Thanks for reminding me," Joey said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Bakura was hearing the music, guessing that she must not have heard him. He smiled, hearing as the song was an Egyptian song and could hear her singing along to it. So he headed through the lounge and to the pantry where he saw Mesta. "Hey there. Having fun?" Bakura then said to her, smiling happily as he had the hand with the roses hiding behind his back, wanting to surprise her. Alice was hearing Yugi's grandpa and Joey, nodding back. "Yes, that would be good." she said back to him, smiling. "Do you want anything to eat?" she had then asked Marik, wondering.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 am

Thank to heavens for the music being on and keeping Bakura's thoughts out of her mind, otherwise Mesta may have known his little surprise for her. The flaw to reading thoughts for her is that once something louder gets her attention, she cannot pick up anyone's thoughts. Mesta put down the washing up brush and turned to him once seeing his shadow loom a little across the kitchen sideboard near the sink.

"Oh? Bakura, I never heard you return~" Mesta trailed off, clicking her fingers, the music dying down a notch.

"Had a good time?" Mesta asked, catching the speck of something crimson behind his back and arching one eyebrow suspiciously and smirking at him.

Marik nodded and sat down at the window's table. "If it is lasagne and ice cream for pudding, count me in," he replied, smiling.

Yugi's grandpa laughed and smiled back. "Oh, how did you guess that?" he asked, heading outback to the kitchen, hearing Yugi following him.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 am

Bakura had heard Mesta, smiling as she had finally noticed him. He nodded back to her question about having a good time as he noticed her smirk and arched eyebrow. "Yes, I did. I got you something." Bakura said back to Mesta as he took out his hand, showing the roses. "These are for you. But be careful, apparently that Tara girl works at the flower shop and said she planted these herself, so I don't know if she did anything to these that would hurt you again." Bakura had then said to her, smiling but worried. Alice was hearing Marik and Yugi's grandpa, surprised by the correct guess. "How did you know that?" she then asked him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 am

"Ba-kura~" Yami Meranda whispered in awe, like this was back to the very first time she had met him.

That first time she met him the gift was slightly less appealing, seeing as it was a little bit in shambles by the time he got it to her. Akefia had guards chasing him that first time; funny, bad but funny. Seeing as he had fallen literally onto her when trying to escape from the Pharaoh's guards. Yami Meranda laughed at the memory but stopped laughing and took the roses from Bakura.

"Oh, Bakura, you shouldn't have. They're wonderful, they will go splendidly on the tea table in the lounge," Yami Meranda said, checking them out individually and sniffing them.

"Hmm, they seem alright to me Bakura. Tara might be good at herb lore and wiccan remedies on plant life to make them grow quicker but she has no experience in it for causing anything hazardous," Yami Meranda exclaimed, looking for a vase.

Marik pointed to the kitchen and rolled his eyes. "You can practically smell the whiffs of tomato and cheese coming from that direction Alice," he pointed out.

Joey grinned, he had only just noticed it. "Mm, now that you've said about it~" he paused, going around the counter to go outback. "I'm coming to see it," he said, chuckling.

"Oh no you don't Joey Wheeler! The last time I made this, I left for the bathroom for one moment and came back to find the glass dish empty, you stay out front of the store this time," Yugi's grandpa said, pushing him to go back.

Joey went back in the direction he came from and started to whine and mumble about it being not fair.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Bakura had heard Mesta, smiling and glad to see her. Then he was hearing her laugh, only guessing that she was thinking about when they had first met, feeling so embarrassed about that. He was glad to hear that Mesta liked the roses and really happy to hear that Tara couldn't have done anything to the flowers. "I'm glad that you like them. I wanted to get one of a kind flowers for a one of a kind girl like you. That's good then." Bakura had said back to her, getting a vase for her. Alice had heard Marik, now smelling the food too and really hungry for it. Then she was hearing Yugi's grandpa and Joey, giggling. Then she smiled as she stayed close to Marik, happy.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 am

Yami Meranda took the vase from him and set it carefully down on the black tea table. "Get some water in the watering can by the sink would you Bakura?" she asked, arranging the roses in the vase.

"Are you allergic to anything Alice?" Yugi asked from the kitchen.

"My grandpa just asked me to ask you this," Yugi said, coming out to the front of the store.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 am

Bakura was hearing Mesta, nodding back to her. "Sure" he said back to her, smiling as he went over to the sink. He took the watering can, pouring water into it as he was glad that she had like what he given her. After Bakura got all the water in there, then he came back over and handed the watering can to her. Alice was hearing Yugi, shaking her head no. "No, I'm not allergic to anything. Thanks though." she then said back to Yugi as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 am

Putting a hand over the back of his right shoulder and resting it on his chest she turned him around once seen that he watered the flowers. Kissing his neck softly before running her tongue on his lower lip, pulling away for a moment as she smirked.

"You know, I might have lost the part of me that can care but heck, that doesn't mean I can still flaunt my affections," Yami Meranda said, chuckling.

Yugi turned back to his grandpa and shook his head. "All is fine, we can carry on," he exclaimed, giving him a thumb up sign with the right hand.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Bakura was very surprised, feeling Mesta's hand on his shoulder and chest as he had been turned around. He felt as she kissed his neck and then having her tongue run on his lower lip, blushing a bit. Then Bakura was hearing her, chuckling too as he smirked. "I can flaunt my affections as well too." he said back to her as he smirked, putting his left arm around her waist so she was close to him. He had his other hand on her cheek, smiling before kissing her on the lips. Alice had heard Yugi, smiling as she then looked back at Marik. He had been quiet the whole time, wondering if something was wrong. "Are you okay? You've been really quiet." Alice had then asked Marik, concerned.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 am

Staying still for a few minutes Yami Meranda soon heard someone coming and turned her attention to her loyal servant. It seemed that Goal was literally disclined as to know when to not disturb her, even when she was in a private moment. She glared at him, he backstepped out of the living room in a hurry once seeing the pure shadows streaming towards him. Yami Meranda chuckled and turned back to Bakura, the shadows fading.

"Now, how about we sit down and talk about some plans for what we must do at the dueling tournaments that Pegasus is holding," Yami Meranda said, sitting on the couch.

Marik had been remembering how Meranda had changed. "Oh, nothing Alice. It's just, how do you think that new girl Meranda got her own dark half?" he asked curiously, glancing at Yami Yugi.

"Tara says it is linked to a staff with a crystal on it. Meranda had taken it on the ferry from her mother or father's possessions when they had been speaking to Tara, Meranda had gotten angry and jealous of her sister. It was what made Mesta have such an hold on Meranda, it made it easy for Mesta to escape from what ever world she was imprisoned in," Yami Yugi exclaimed, looking at Tara for support.

"You spoke it all really well Yugi but yes, it is all true of what he says that had happened," Tara said.

"Well, Ra save us all. That is horrible Tara~" Marik paused, frowning. "Did your parents know the staff was dangerous?" he asked suddenly.

Tara shook her head and nodded. "No, for my mother but yes for my father. Father knew and he had wanted it to happen to her. Only because he was envious of her knowledge of wicca and about how much more powerful she was. He thought the staff would be an easy way to curse her, he dabbled with magic that was dangerous. As for mother, she, I don't know how she died but she saved me all the same," Tara said, crying at the end.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 am

Bakura had kissed Mesta, enjoying that when she then noticed her glaring at someone. He had seen Goal, annoyed that he ruined their moment together. Then he was hearing her, nodding back. "Alright." he said back as he then sat down on the couch next to her. He was thinking of what they need to do for the tournaments, wanting to get revenge at the Pharaoh, Marik, and that Tara girl. Alice was hearing Marik, surprised and thinking about that. Then she had listened to Yugi and Tara, shocked that their father would actually do that to Meranda as she was seeing Tara cry. "That's horrible. I am so sorry." Alice had then said back to her, feeling so bad for her right now.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 am

Yami Meranda didn't want to make him aware but she had already gotten a plan in motion for the tournaments. All the constructed duel monsters she had put together with his help were ready, she even did some of them by herself but had forced Seto to get her a few things for doing so. Now it all was ready, all she had to do now was put the constructed deck together in a way that is far better than Tara's.

"Bakura, I have to finally tell you something. I have been meaning to change my deck and the construction cards I have been making are ready. Even the one I did for you is done, only, I made a risk using my own dragon and Summoned Skull in order to do it. Seeing as it almost trashed the cylinder it had been in before it got to be put into it's card," Yami Meranda exclaimed, wondering at just how much she should tell him.

Tara was silently staring at the ground. "Meranda says it had been done by our father, mother's death but I still don't think that father had done it to mother. I think someone else other than him had done it. Someone who might be covering up the truth~" she paused, seeing Yami Yugi was catching onto what she maybe suggesting.

"No Tara, it couldn't be your own sister. That would be wrong, but seeing as your sister got Mesta on that very same night. Anything is possible," Yami Yugi said.

"Yugi is right Tara. It may have been that Mesta did it to your mother," Marik went on.

"Mesta. Yes, that must be it, she must have done it. I did see a flash of icy blue light come from the kitchen when I ran out the kitchen's back door and off the ferry when it reached this cities port," Tara exclaimed, thinking back to that night.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Bakura was thinking of a plan for the tournament. He knew that they had to get to the Pharaoh, Tara, and Marik somehow, weaken their spirits so him and Mesta can crush them. The only way to do that to all three of them is by crushing someone close to them, Alice. But then he was very surprised, hearing that she was changing her deck and even made a deck for him. "It's alright. If it will help us defeat them for good, it's all fine. Speaking of which, we should weaken their spirits so they will be easier to crush and the only way to do that is to get rid of someone close to them like that Alice girl. From what I've seen and heard, it would be very easy to crush her spirit and send her to the Shadow Realm if one of us were to duel her alone. We just have to make sure that Marik doesn't use that Millennium Rod of his to control and help her." Bakura had then said back to Mesta. Alice was listening to Tara and Yugi, very shocked. It was hard to believe to that Meranda would do that, but Mesta could. Now she felt scared of if she were to have to duel her, or even Bakura by herself during the tournaments.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 am

"That is where our newest decks are to come in handy Bakura. Seeing as that girl Alice won't be running back to the Pharaoh and his lil' friends or Marik for help once she is dealt with. We should check to see which of us have the best new deck and choose who is to take her, it isn't wise to just grab both decks and have us both walk into our plan blind to the outcomes," Yami Meranda exclaimed, getting up from her armchair and heading to the hallway.

Opening the door to the room where she does the constructing of the cards she does, Yami Meranda went over to the round table with the machine surface. Picking up a deck she waited for him to enter before she continued on anything else.

Marik didn't know what to do. "Hmm, Ra I'm out of ideas then," he said, shrugging.

"I think we may have to ask Tara for assistance," Yami Yugi said, sighing and heading for the floristry store.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Bakura was hearing Mesta, nodding back and agreeing with her. He was already thinking of who should be the one to take care of that girl. Alice has already faced Mesta but she's never faced him before, so he could easily scare and take her by surprise. Then Bakura had been following Mesta into the room and over to the table with a metal surface. He saw as she took one of the decks, taking the other and wondering what was in this new deck that would help him. Alice had heard Marik and then Yugi as she nodded back. She then held onto Marik's arm, smiling happily as she was walking with him and following Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next