AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Nearly fell asleep on my keyboard just now. Other than that, just been goofing off on Gimp. Almost have enough graphics to make a little topic to show my work~.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 am

GUYS. GUYS.

I was looking for something to spork and I thought about that Rinto x OC fanfic I was doing before. So, I looked it up and saw that there was a recent update on it.

JUST LOOK AT THE UPDATE.

... All I can say is, the fuck? No, like seriously, the fuck?

How in Sam's hell did this author KNOW that I was sporking her series? I only posted in on here, no where else (Though it seemed she mistakes it for a fanfiction instead of a spork). I can't understand how she got onto it unless she saw it on here or somebody leaked it out to her.

Oh my God, I swear, that's kinda creepy and now, I feel extremely like a bitch now.

Welp, time to break out the ice cream and start crying over how horrible of a person I am. Weh.

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:07 am

o_O
My goodness...That would be really really odd to find that out. If I could I'd send Ice cream over your way too. I would be in the same state as you are. o_o
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
GUYS. GUYS.

I was looking for something to spork and I thought about that Rinto x OC fanfic I was doing before. So, I looked it up and saw that there was a recent update on it.

JUST LOOK AT THE UPDATE.

How in Sam's hell did this author KNOW that I was sporking her series? I only posted in on here, no where else (Though it seemed she mistakes it for a fanfiction instead of a spork). I can't understand how she got onto it unless she saw it on here or somebody leaked it out to her.

Oh my God, I swear, that's kinda creepy and now, I feel extremely like a bitch now.

Welp, time to break out the ice cream and start crying over how horrible of a person I am. Weh.

I believe Nekomimi has an account on here. She probably poked around the site. Someone must have sent her a message and she joined up.

The fact that she mentioned a username, however, is report-able by Quizilla's standards. So, I'll do that for ya.

You shouldn't feel bad about it. If a person takes their writing that seriously and gets hurt over a comment that they need to improve, they're better off not writing. They can't take collective or sarcastic criticism , then they'll never be any good.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
GUYS. GUYS.

JUST LOOK AT THE UPDATE.

That's not entirely a surprise. Sometimes the sporkee can just be lucky enough to find the spork and respond in some way.

The two over sporking ShinRa High and ShinRa SOLDIER by SephirothSlave had the person being sporked find their sporkings as well though Slave went about trying to claim that everything that she did wrong in those fics was intentional afterwards, to try and save face.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
GUYS. GUYS.

JUST LOOK AT THE UPDATE.

I believe Nekomimi has an account on here. She probably poked around the site. Someone must have sent her a message and she joined up.

The fact that she mentioned a username, however, is report-able by Quizilla's standards. So, I'll do that for ya.

You shouldn't feel bad about it. If a person takes their writing that seriously and gets hurt over a comment that they need to improve, they're better off not writing. They can't take collective or sarcastic criticism , then they'll never be any good.

Well that would make sense then.

I just felt a bit bad about it though one thing did kinda tick me off which was the fact she told my username to the world (It feels like she's trying to get some white knights or something). But, I don't really care about it now because you're right, Oki. I was just giving some criticism and if she took it seriously then that's on her.

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
GUYS. GUYS.

JUST LOOK AT THE UPDATE.

Well that would make sense then.

I just felt a bit bad about it though one thing did kinda tick me off which was the fact she told my username to the world (It feels like she's trying to get some white knights or something). But, I don't really care about it now because you're right, Oki. I was just giving some criticism and if she took it seriously then that's on her.

White Knights are very annoying and typically the bane of my existence. I had one message me asking if I had something wrong in my life. Literally tried to make an attempt that the reason why I was 'defending myself' was because my life sucked. She took middle school psychology or something.

I ended up schooling her on the fact that psychology may be able to read some people but that doesn't mean that it's all thrown into a nice little box and able to be explained away.

She didn't message back. I was pleased.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Silver Wing wrote:

White Knights are very annoying and typically the bane of my existence. I had one message me asking if I had something wrong in my life. Literally tried to make an attempt that the reason why I was 'defending myself' was because my life sucked. She took middle school psychology or something.

I ended up schooling her on the fact that psychology may be able to read some people but that doesn't mean that it's all thrown into a nice little box and able to be explained away.

You have no idea how much that little statement made me laugh uncontrollably.

I can agree that the whole White Knight concept in general is just pointless, they end up doing more damage then the original commenter
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Silver Wing wrote:

I can agree that the whole White Knight concept in general is just pointless, they end up doing more damage then the original commenter

Well, I'm glad I made ya laugh~!

Haha, there isn't much point in White Knights unless they know what they're doing. And even than, they kind of suck at the whole concept of trolling. On white knight attempted to 'play' with me just as hard as I was picking at her.

She ended up losing that one with a sexual reference, to which I called her 'Charming; good job resorting to that because you have no other argument' and never replied back.

I swear, the majority of them are idiots. Even people who believe themselves to be smart and 'know what they're doing' end up falling under the weight of their own 'I'll have the last word'. In which case, most of the time with me, they don't unless they full out block me.

That happens a lot. And it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Silver Wing wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Silver Wing wrote:

Haha, there isn't much point in White Knights unless they know what they're doing. And even than, they kind of suck at the whole concept of trolling. On white knight attempted to 'play' with me just as hard as I was picking at her.

She ended up losing that one with a sexual reference, to which I called her 'Charming; good job resorting to that because you have no other argument' and never replied back.

I swear, the majority of them are idiots. Even people who believe themselves to be smart and 'know what they're doing' end up falling under the weight of their own 'I'll have the last word'. In which case, most of the time with me, they don't unless they full out block me.

Oh, God, speaking of sexual references, remember that one brat who was absolutely convinced I was some pervy guy hitting on her for whatever reason? Even funnier when you realize all I was doing was flat out calling her a fucking idiot the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh, indeed I do~. That one was just rather dense. Having her convinced Homestuck was real as well and that she was actually conversing with Karkat and Sollux. That was a good time~.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:
Silver Wing wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Silver Wing wrote:

Oh, God, speaking of sexual references, remember that one brat who was absolutely convinced I was some pervy guy hitting on her for whatever reason? Even funnier when you realize all I was doing was flat out calling her a fucking idiot the entire time.

Wasn't that the girl who claimed she looked like Kagamine Rin so she thought she was Rin, and was the girlfriend to Len?

If so, that girl was REALLY annoying. I exchanged words with her, and once I told her to stop messaging me because I'm done with talking and that my brain cells had enough torture she just had to get the last word in. She messaged me back saying, "I bet ur just some old lady with saggy tits lol". I had to hold back bashing my head into my computer once I read that idiotic comeback.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Lawl! That would be her!

She tried to make Fang her best friend for whatever reason; and attempted to make Fang turn against me. Which obviously wasn't going to work because we've been good friends for a couple of years now.

Regardless, she made me out to be some devil; a horrible person, when I wasn't even the one trolling her as hard as Fang had been. Yet, she adored Fang.

We still don't know what was wrong with that situation to this day.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Wasn't that the girl who claimed she looked like Kagamine Rin so she thought she was Rin, and was the girlfriend to Len?

If so, that girl was REALLY annoying. I exchanged words with her, and once I told her to stop messaging me because I'm done with talking and that my brain cells had enough torture she just had to get the last word in. She messaged me back saying, "I bet ur just some old lady with saggy tits lol". I had to hold back bashing my head into my computer once I read that idiotic comeback.
I don't quite recall but the 'insult' (or really the attempt at one) rings some bells. It might very well have been the same one!
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

I don't quite recall but the 'insult' (or really the attempt at one) rings some bells. It might very well have been the same one!

I think it was.

I remember she made some Vocaloid fic that was god awful, so I messaged her to give her some advice on improving on stuff like grammar and that sort (though I will admit, I was a bit harsh while doing so). I told her if she needs any help then she can message me and I could help her out because seriously, it was one of the worst Vocaloid fics I've read. Like, as bad as Khloe's works.
But she took offense and decided to 'defend her creations' by harassing me via Quizilla's PM. I did make a rant about it to blow off some steam during our verbal fight and posted it on the other site you guys owned.
I remember you, or Oki, messaged me your conversation with that same girl. She was like obsessed with acting like some maid and called some of you guys "Master".
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Legendary Aries wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

I think it was.

I remember she made some Vocaloid fic that was god awful, so I messaged her to give her some advice on improving on stuff like grammar and that sort (though I will admit, I was a bit harsh while doing so). I told her if she needs any help then she can message me and I could help her out because seriously, it was one of the worst Vocaloid fics I've read. Like, as bad as Khloe's works.
But she took offense and decided to 'defend her creations' by harassing me via Quizilla's PM. I did make a rant about it to blow off some steam during our verbal fight and posted it on the other site you guys owned.
I remember you, or Oki, messaged me your conversation with that same girl. She was like obsessed with acting like some maid and called some of you guys "Master".
Oh, God, yeah! That was the chick! That was so god awful.... it was SO garbage! I still wonder what the hell was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Yup. She was like, obsessed with you Fang. I don't even know why. But she really tried to make sure you didn't talk to me, or some jazz. I don't even know why. XD It was like she was making attempts to replace me or something!
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Silver Wing wrote:
Lawl! That would be her!

She tried to make Fang her best friend for whatever reason; and attempted to make Fang turn against me. Which obviously wasn't going to work because we've been good friends for a couple of years now.

Regardless, she made me out to be some devil; a horrible person, when I wasn't even the one trolling her as hard as Fang had been. Yet, she adored Fang.

We still don't know what was wrong with that situation to this day.

Sounds like that girl. She said that she looked like Rin, so she was Rin and Len was her boyfriend. Also if anybody liked Len then she'd 'destroy' them.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Sounds like you three have had an interesting existence on the internet

I am thankful everyday I don't bother with the people you are describing uvu
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

That's okay, I had one girl who was hellbent on gushing about Laharl from Disgaea to me when I was about 14 or 15 on Quizilla. When I admitted his design was a little cute she all but bit my goddamn head off saying she'd destroy me if I touched him and that "Lord Laharl was [hers and hers] alone."

I run into some of the weirdest and most rabid people on the net. The funny thing about the Laharl-stalker was that she messaged me first.

The best part? I hadn't known who Laharl was or even what Disgaea was at the time.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Legendary Aries wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

That's okay, I had one girl who was hellbent on gushing about Laharl from Disgaea to me when I was about 14 or 15 on Quizilla. When I admitted his design was a little cute she all but bit my goddamn head off saying she'd destroy me if I touched him and that "Lord Laharl was [hers and hers] alone."

I run into some of the weirdest and most rabid people on the net. The funny thing about the Laharl-stalker was that she messaged me first.

The best part? I hadn't known who Laharl was or even what Disgaea was at the time.

I've run into people like that. Or the ones that flat out deny you one shot requests because the character is quote on quote 'there's'.

I had a DBZ fan like that once. Asked her for a one shot and requested Trunks. "No, he's mind. Sorry". Requested Android 17. "No, my cousin likes him, so no. Sorry".

I flat out just gave up and /she kept messaging me/. Just like you, the people on the net scare me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Legendary Aries wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I've run into people like that. Or the ones that flat out deny you one shot requests because the character is quote on quote 'there's'.

I had a DBZ fan like that once. Asked her for a one shot and requested Trunks. "No, he's mind. Sorry". Requested Android 17. "No, my cousin likes him, so no. Sorry".

I flat out just gave up and /she kept messaging me/. Just like you, the people on the net scare me sometimes.
Wasn't that a couple of months ago? Or did you just tell me about it a couple months ago? I only ask because I do remember you telling me about that at some point last year!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 am

Legendary Aries wrote:
Wasn't that a couple of months ago? Or did you just tell me about it a couple months ago? I only ask because I do remember you telling me about that at some point last year!

I think it was last summer about the time it happened. I remember because we had made both those DBZ characters, mine was half fox and yours was a Saiyan.

At the time, I was attempting to get one shot trades done and she just refused to allow me in on a trade because the characters were 'hers and her cousins'. I ended up sending you the messages as well. XD

It was a bit of time ago but not something I can forget.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am

Legendary Aries wrote:

Oh my gosh that's insane!
How did you even deal with that?
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 am

Dark Trinity wrote:

Now something like that really annoys me. I especially hate it in those 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' quizzes. I remember lots of them with those results where authors say that that character is already claimed by them or whoever else. It's like why did you even bother with the quiz in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next